Help - I'm turning into a Bronie

First it was the pedos posting lgs that got me. Now the ponies are coming out and I can't control myself.
The cute & youthful animal expressions, the puffy vulvas… it's just too much to resist!

WAT DO?????

the only cure for a bronie is your pic related, user. an hero

Just relax user and bust a nut to those pastel flanks. It doesn't make you a brony.

Wanting to live with them every day and be one makes you a brony. Let off that steam and you'll likely find that between loads, you don't give a shit about cartoon horses.

And if you find the opposite - that you do have an intense love and kinship for cartoon ponies that goes beyond wanting to shoot jizz inside them… Holla Forums will certainly offer further advice on that situation.

Damn. Is this what it feels to enter the 12th dimension? Help me, Jim Morrison…

There is nothing wrong with liking ponies. They are small, cuddly, and have the traditional values enviable in all waifus. Not to mention can control every muscle in their vag at will. And their society is basically a utopian thousand-year reich.

This OP

Also try fucking a horse, it's pretty good.

hmmm.. you are easily manipulated. have you thought about doing slave-work for the jews?

I… I… fuck… i am… I… shit…

This pretty much. Do not fight it, OP. You won't win, Let it overwhelm you, consume you. Only then will you know that the true meaning of life is horsepussy.
If you think that sounds good, just wait until they're in heat.

Also this.

You need to engage in some big boy activities, user. Read big boy books and watch big boy films. Stay the fuck away from childish cartoons. Go for walks on a regular basis while listening to grownup music on your ipod.

Confront life instead of trying to escape it.

I used to be a big time brony, watched the show religiously and collected figures, the whole nine yards; but I found the cure:

Crystal Meth

He asked for advice on how to overcome his love of cartoon ponies, and so I gave it to him. I couldn't care less if OP decided to suck on a pacifier and wear diapers every day.

This was a man who graduated from Oxford and later held academic positions at both Oxford and Cambridge–trust me, he's not talking about the same kind of childishness.

The man prefaced the children's books he wrote with dedications to his daughter about how more adults should pick up fiction.
I think he was talking about something similar.

Similar to people's obsession with My Little Pony? I don't think so.

Anyway, CS Lewis was hardly a sage.

He's a cool guy and I respect him. And I dont think he would've approved of people obsessing over any one thing. I just wanted to use the quote to express that there is nothing wrong with enjoying things of a juvenille nature

Yeah, I agree. But when you get into MLP territory, there are probably some psychological issues that need dealt with, don't you think?

Maybe a few. Certainly there are a few autistic manchildren who are incapable of growing up, but for many, it's just a desire to return to simpler times, and a charming, wholesome reality to escape to for 22 minutes a week

Eh, to each their own

ITT: anons who don't get the allure of plump, puffy vulvas expertly controlled by cute underage animal personalities living in a world void of human spiritual excrement.

THREAD NEEDS MORE PONES FOR SCIENCE

Enjoy your pedoponysexuality.

Fuck pedoponyphobia.

kek

by the code of my honor and the honor of my family, i will personally give you the sweet release of your pain.

Cut that shit out and watch some anime faggot. It should sate your desire for cute inane bullshit, but without turning you into a furry.

I can see the worst part of human nature in these pics.

I can feel the sufference.

You're suffering a lot, isn't it user?

I know it, i wish i could help you in some way, but i can't, i'm so sorry user.

This is a world of bad and horrible things user, everyone here have done terrible things. You're not guilty user, you just lost yourself, you need to rebuilt your morality and become a better person.

PLUSH VULVA

fuck off faggot

T I G H T P U S S Y

is the meal her sweet horse pussy juices?