MAKE AFRICA WHITE AGAIN

The African elephant population is dwindling

Africa's iconic savanna elephants are disappearing—and poaching is to blame. That's the takeaway of the Great Elephant Census, an elephant count conducted by researchers from an array of conservation and zoological groups in Africa.

Between 2007 and 2014, Africa's elephant population dwindled by 30 percent, down to a grand total of just over 352,000 elephants. According to the World Wildlife Fund, there were as many as 3-5 million elephants in the early twentieth century.

Over the past 5-10 years, because of mounting demand for ivory, largely in China, elephant poaching has increased dramatically, especially in eastern and western Africa.

Some of the highest carcass ratios—a metric that compares the number of dead elephants to the total number of live and dead elephants in a given area—were found in Cameroon, Mozambique, Tanzania and Angola, which had not been surveyed before.

Other reasons linked to the decline are human-elephant conflict, habitat loss and fragmentation, and the isolation of populations.

The report raises concerns about how the animals are protected. "The clear implication is that many reserves are failing to adequately shield elephants from poaching and human-elephant conflict," said the study.

While these revelations may bring more attention to poaching and other issues affecting savanna elephants, the problems will likely persist. Poachers are paid handsomely—as much as $1,500 per pound of ivory on the black market—and they don't serve much time in jail.

"If we can't save the African elephant, what is the hope of conserving the rest of Africa's wildlife?" said Mike Chase, GEC principal investigator, in a statement.

archive.is/4RkfB

This is why we need ecofascism Linkola anyone?. The chinks need to be removed from Africa while the Sub-Saharan African population needs to be reduced by >99%. Not only could we save all sorts of endangered African species before it's too late, but we could also prevent the African population from consuming far too many precious resources. Also, wouldn't it be great if old European colonies could be restored? Just think of what a paradise a mostly white (or all-white) (Sub-Saharan) Africa could be.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2cwwvq_africa-blood-and-guts_shortfilms
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3295044/A-tragic-savage-end-elephants-killed-men-supposed-protecting-Slaughtered-beasts-remains-lie-scattered-rangers-poisoned-pay-dispute.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant_cognition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCKING NIGGERS

The only option is to remove niggers from apefrica. They will never stop. The West pours money into worthless NGOs and their governments who have little no no effect, or outright steal the money. apefrica is a land of wonderous natural beauty and immense natural wealth in the form of minerals, oil, etc. It needs to be properly managed by white men so that future generations can enjoy it. I'd love to go there if it wasn't full of niggers.

Right now the gooks are there plundering apefrica while the West keeps throws money at it to keep it from descending in a continent wide liberian civil war. It's disgusting.

If the elephant goes, you can expect these aggressive fuckers to take over the savanna.

Grazers are gonna get fucked without elephants to keep these trees in order

dailymotion.com/video/x2cwwvq_africa-blood-and-guts_shortfilms

Pretty cool documentary from the 60s about "decolonization" and how the niggers proceeded to fuck everything up
Pretty sure they talk about how the British park systems almost got completely purged by the new governments as a food source

Africans cannot, as a whole, be lifted up by teaching them. One must lead them with a strong hand. Whites used to know this, but we ourselves were domesticated by the Jew so we've lost something along the way in our ability to domesticate the African.

pavement apes are the proof of this. They got a 15-20 point IQ boost due to race mixers in the US and European colonies. Yet they are still stupid as fuck. Some become uplifted, but even they are subject to their nigger nature and will chimp out. nigger honestly cannot help themselves. They need to be managed like wild animals. They've never be domesticated, they can't be, so you can never let your guard down around them.

The Earth is the birthright of the European man. We are the only ones who have proven to be worthy
and capable of curating this world. Once we are healed and free of parasites we can once again lay claim
to the planet.

Communist Terrorists attacking the peaceful and prosperous land of Feelsdesia. Let's show 'em what we're made of.

more pics for you bane

Don't forget, the nigger 'rangers' are actually holding the elephants hostage for pay. They will slaughter them all for little or no reason.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3295044/A-tragic-savage-end-elephants-killed-men-supposed-protecting-Slaughtered-beasts-remains-lie-scattered-rangers-poisoned-pay-dispute.html

And yet, that wealthy doctor is being called to occupied-Rhodesia to answer for supposed poaching violations for Cecil the Lion. I guess there is a double-standard when it comes to whites and blacks in terms of what is acceptable for moral behaviour.

we Selous Scouts and Rhodisian Light Infantry?

Most white countries have destroyed their populations of large animals. Why should Africa be held to a higher standard just because their animals are exotic to us and haven't yet been pushed to the fringes of the continent?

What large animals are we talking about? Also, we have the moral right to preserve these animals if they are still around, history serves those who heed its lessons.

Bears, wolves, European bison, pretty much anything bigger than a hare. All of these are or more appropriately were significantly smaller problem to settlements than for example elephants are.

kill yourself

Elephants are more human than niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant_cognition

Still around, look it up.
You must not go out very often or are a burger.

You are peddling imperialistic globalism again, Chaim.

When I think of ways to make money, I think of what will take away business from jews and imports in determining what markets to go into.

Yes, and elephants will be still around in small reservations or in completely uninhabitable areas.

if you believe in the out of apefrice theory, nigger have have thousands upon thousands of years to develop civilizations over the White man. yet they are still savage, incompetent niggers.

If you think Africans aren't allowed to utilize foreign technologies to better their own countries, maybe you should stop using everything that wasn't specifically developed by your country. "Every place where pale people might have lived" doesn't count as your country.

Elephants are beautiful creatures. White people need to be the only ones in africa or else this amazing creatures of god will be wiped out by the subhumans.

we never were friend, we never were. So sad tbh fam smdh.

more pics Inter Affairs troopies

You'll hang first nigger loving cunt.

what have apefricans contributed to the world besides when whites misguidedly used them as slave labor? they have been around at least as long as every other race, and yet they are violent, retarded children. I wish my ancestors hadn't wiped out animals species like they had and I especially resent the VIctorian culture when it was a measure of success to cause a species to go extinct. the difference is, the White man evolved beyond that. shitskins never will.
just like sandnigger's evolutionary capacity capped out around the Middle Ages, pure nigger's capacity to evolve capped out in the stone age. they might have fits a spurts here and there. they can use what others have created, but they will never create themselves. it is beyond their capacity.

Reported. Go to your containment website.

fuck me, meant for

I see nothing wrong with this.

We can have all of the above user

The only thing required is removing niggers who strain these resources with retard-tier management

He actually would have hated modern black people, he genuinely wanted blacks to rise up out of oppression and be on the same level as whites.
Then, of course, he was killed and the black power movement started. Everything he stood for has been subverted beyond belief by leftists.

Send all the animals in the zoos back to their native lands, fill those empty zoos with niggers, and then eliminate groids in the wild.

I'll get you started. niggers gave the world HIV/AIDs.

and yet he was a wife beating adulterer. who would have ever thought a nigger was a degenerate. mlk just illustrates how even the best of niggers are worthless.

you should lurk more if you don't want to look retarded newfriend.

Fuck off, feminist. When beating women stopped being common is when the little cunts started demanding the world cater to them.

I'm so stupid I can only control a woman through violence
it's you

>>>Holla Forums

are you pic:
or

Go home to California, faggot. I'm sure you miss getting pegged by your wife and her boyfriend back there.

oh schlomo. you are truly terrible at this. don't let your handlers know how bad you are, they will be sick over their wasted shekels and shoah you.

Bobby Kennedy talked about how the FBI had recorded MLK while ib the act of fucking white prostitutes. MLK only did the things he did because he wanted to muh dick wite wimmin, but couldn't. The audio tapes are classified, but they are set to be released sometime in the 2020s.

Hey I've got a question.
Are you also the same autist that likes to come around here and argue that if you aren't marrying a 8 year old girl and raising her as a sex slave that you are a cuck brainwashed by feminism?

don't even bother responding. I challenged it on it's lefty opnions and when it was backed into a corner, it switched IDs and tried to troll. whether a shill/troll/or just plain faggot, they aren't worth responding to. don't derail the thread anymore than it had been.

It's a shame there isn't a single white majority country in Africa

i really don't get environmentalists.

even when you espouse beneficial things you do it for the animals and the environment rather than for the people. why?

B-but muh noble savage

that's not what i meant.

this thread is dealing with apefricans vs the environment. why wouldn't someone make that point?
say what you mean and not a bunch of half assed, I'm redpilled but not the mean stuff because we're all one race the human race but not if someone calls me out on it, faggotry.

The other side of the story is what to do about the ivory buyers. Nigger poachers exist because someone is paying $$$ for elephant tusks for the ivory

most of it goes to gooks. rhino horn is boner medication, whale shit shit will cure your cold. their governments will never take the necessary measures to eliminate the sale of illegal animals/animal products because the need for the products are embedded in their backwards culture.
White men have to go after the weakest link first which are niggers because they are the dumbest and the poorest.

Genetically Engineered ivory tissue banks.

Growing Ivory in petri dishes, in order to save Elephant populations.

bamp