Slut with exhibitionist butt kink

I love showing off my butt. I was raised really strict and conservative so now I love showing my butt to random guys, flashing it in public, or giving out my email so random guys can email me demanding to see my butt. It turns me on so much when a man talks dirty to me about what he's going to do to my butt and demanding I show it to him. None of my family or friends know because I'm a pretty shy, quiet girl irl.

thanks for the email i signed you up for the prostate cancer survivors newsletter

Wow rude, I don't even have a prostate. All i wanted was to show off my butt smh

Well I haven't gotten any emails from some prostate foundation so seems like i lucked out :D

What a faggot. You'll never know the joys of man on man butt sex. Real men put stuff in their ass

Lol I can't help it. Women don't have prostates but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy anal ;)

Trap

A thirst trap maybe ;)

prove it then

Well if one person emails me, they can confirm for the rest. U could always just use a throwaway email account if you're worried about spam

OP better be 18 years of age or older or Holla Forums is going to report you and the FBI is going to arrest you after you are permabanned from Holla Forums.

and by the way, females if that's what OP is implying do have a prostate.

skenes gland. it's how women squirt.

why don't you just post here?

I am 18+. And huh, never knew we had a prostate equivalent, maybe that's why i like anal so much lol

Cz idk how to delete things on here and I don't really want it posted here forever without my control. Besides, guys tend to dirty talk more one on one as opposed to when you all just see it somewhere and move on so it's hotter for me that way.

Dude, that doesn't make any sense at all. If you were to mail it to some user here he'd post it in this thread anyways. But I don't really mind not seeing your trap ass.

Don't worry, you don't have to post your face or anything that identifies you. For all you know, that butt could be somebody completely different. I bet there's a lot of girls who butts look like yours too.

Oh well if yall are going to post my butt if I send it, then never mind, don't email me.

Because it's not his email and he's trying to bait anons into being his personal army by pestering someone he doesnt like via email

Obviously.

Please send your ass to [email protected] or [email protected]
I really need to cum, fuck. Now you've got me all horny.

No, it's literally me. You could just email the email with a link to this thread and I'll confirm it's me.

Sent ;)

hm, fine ill bite.

here's the email. now send.

[email protected]

lets try that again why dont we

[email protected]

Unf~! Your making me all hot and bothered.
I so badly want to push my cock in your ass while rubbing your clit and hearing you moan softly.

Why are you faggots even trying?

Your email keeps bouncing back as address not found

forget it then

I'll bite too

[email protected]

Ok, I did try though

Could you send your pic to [email protected] with your ass spread open please?

Sent ;)

Reply to the email I sent and I'll send more

It's not letting me reply because it's a temporary email service, what do I do?

You could try emailing with a different email that let's you reply.

Send to me at [email protected]
;)

>[email protected]
For the record, yall are supposed to be emailing me, but ok I will lol ;)

Looks like she's actually a real human bean everyone

I told you it was a trap

Wait I didn't want my pics posted on here

This shit aint working. :(

In my defense, you asked me to verify you're real.

Can't exactly do that without evidence.

booyaaah im not blocked..

wait. what i offered to be unblocked, i take back, forget it. re-block me. sorry.

Weird. Well I emailed you anyway ;)

you did? i'll check email now.

l[email protected] u emailed the right email?

It's not coming in for some reason.

nigga just make a quick gmail or something, most temp emails can't even do images

Sheeeeeeeeeeit

I got an image from temp email from decoding it from base64, don't worry about it.

I mean it went through, maybe it's in your spam idk

It didn't go into spam either. Can you try sending it to my temp please? It actually works.

I thought i did try. the yandex one right? I'll try sending it again

No, send it to [email protected] again with your pussy showing. ;)

Come on, Afro Man.

All right well I'll be going to bed soon. Wouldn't mind waking up tomorrow to an inbox full of emails talking dirty to me and demanding to see my butt ;)

Thanks for delivering. My cock is really happy right now.
Could you send your clit to [email protected]

The things id do to put my cock in her…

this is literally a reddit feature.

>[email protected]
Sent ;)

Please don't post my pics on here though

Kys bitch ur cock is tiny you fag

I don't have one so that is hardly an insult lol. Anyway, night all :)

Sleep tight dude

I'd fuck ya. Where are you from?

The US. Feel free to email me ;)

Its not even that good. Disappointed.

Wow, rude. No need to email me for more pics then.

So wait, you are still around? How often do you visit /b?

I try to check in now and then ;)

No timestamps? These could all be fake.

fcking newfag, this is datamining

Guess you won't know unless u email me ;)

Datamining for what, I'll never know

I swear we need to stop this stuff before Holla Forums becomes a camwhoring board.

Anytime??

Uh ya you can email me any time

that doesn't sound bad at all. remember the high quality camwhores of yesteryear?
of course you don't newfag