Brit/pol/ #1187: Stop Leaving It 'Til The Last Post Edition

Support for Brexit vote was higher among voters 'abandoned by the establishment'
express.co.uk/news/politics/705909/Support-Brexit-vote-higher-among-voters-abandoned-establishment

Calais mayor told go home as she arrives in Kent to woo traders
express.co.uk/news/uk/705760/Calais-Natacha-Bouchart-mayor-Ashford-Kent-Brexit-businesses-move

Theresa May vows Brexit deal will limit migration whatever the impact on EU trade
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/31/theresa-may-vows-to-make-controls-on-eu-migrants-a-red-line-duri/

'Glaring deficiencies' in EU debate, Electoral Reform Society says
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37238641

'Tourists are the terrorists': Backlash against holidaymakers in Spain with 67m visitors outnumbering the 47m population after ISIS terror threat hits tourism in eastern Med
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3766955/Tourists-terrorists-Backlash-against-holidaymakers-Spain-67m-visitors-outnumbering-47m-population-ISIS-terror-threat-hits-tourism-eastern-Med.html

MAPPED: New biting spider with GREEN fangs spotted in Britain
express.co.uk/news/nature/705906/biting-spider-green-fangs-venomous-spotted-Britain

TV licence iPlayer rules come into force
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37226030

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Coglan_Horsfall
web.archive.org/web/20160901120243/https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/jobs.cgi?jcode=1505928
twitter.com/MsBlaireWhite/status/769728837097656320
my.mixtape.moe/jteuxz.epub
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/01/tributes-makayah-mcdermott-rosie-cooper-killed-in-south-london-car-chase
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/01/poll-majority-brits-support-burka-ban/
archive.is/7iyJG
archive.is/cYlTg
poal.me/x97bi0
therightstuff.biz/2016/08/30/alt-rinos-those-who-incur-the-wrath-of-kek/
ibtimes.co.uk/bricklayers-earn-100000-salaries-uk-housing-market-booms-1443923
order-order.com/2016/09/01/kippers-for-corbyn/
archive.is/7P8ol
twitter.com/VerdunGame/status/770941298685648896
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/cbbc/episode/b04q1295/my-life-series-6-1-i-am-leo
archive.is/VeODg
theshaderoom.com/babysitter-receives-only-30-days-in-jail-for-molesting-8-year-old/
friatider.se/muhameds-comment-while-raping-twelve-year-old-ida-black-dck-expensive-gets-away-22-days-community
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3768853/Angry-shoppers-turn-yob-shouting-racist-insults.html
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3768972/Dancer-felt-lost-abandoned-took-life-days-discharged-hospital-care.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3768558/Hamilton-woman-evicted-home-neighbours-alert-police-having-loud-sex-outside-door.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3768740/Pictured-British-woman-mowed-killed-Ibiza-driver-high-cocaine.html
poal.me/z9jf3p
archive.is/N7Tab
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/01/rotherham-style-abuse-scandal/
poal.me/e1xu5x
youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2013/01/a-particularly-stupid-comment.html
poal.me/nr8ulo
poal.me/4e7dcd
poal.me/oow3gi
poal.me/6n380k
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3768483/Duke-Duchess-Cambridge-visit-Cornwall.html
poal.me/http://poahttp://poal.me/f4rso5l.me/f4rso5f4rso5
poal.me/f4rso5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for e7b3d0 is a spacky cunt.

1st for Ginnie

1st for £100,000 a month

FIRST FOR A WHITE ENGLAND

great pepe.

Not necessarily in order

>How has it helped you? u fucking wot

>What makes you a good listener? how the fuck do you even answer this

>What have you done in the past to show your support for racial equality? i was REEEEEing in my head by this point

Those are all the ones I can remember.

Fuck you SA I was making a new thread documenting the tragedy of typhus in Dresden

Fuck each and every single one of those questions, it's just HR bureaucratic bollocks.

Why are people on the continent waking up faster than us? I assume its because in France they have more Muslims and in Germany its because of the migrant invasion.

Still, it hurts that England was 79% White British in 2011. Figure is probably closer to 75% now. How can we keep going on like this? When will people understand the Tories don't care?

What did he mean by this?

I'm not e7b3d0 anymore, lad.

We love her.

What's great is that because you're a man and they're women their preference for other women means you had a lower chance anyway

Does the continent have an equivalent of the Beeb poison that we suffer?

top banter

We get fuck all terrorist attacks tbh

most european countries have a public broadcaster infested by leftist poison
BBC is nothing special, just bigger (no pun intended)

Women and solely women thought these questions up, you can tell.

I'd be able to bullshit my way around them and pay lip service, linking some questions to experience with the job I'm doing now and once my foot was in the door I'd do the exact opposite.

They already have in mind who they want for the job role before hand for those kind sof positions. If you're white, male and have common sense it's not it.

bollocks tbh the last census put us at 87%

england =/= uk

What kind of job was this, lad?

No in England its 85% hWhite, not White british.

ah really
thats disconcerting

Thank you. Capped for posterity.

I tried doing that but I was angry by that point because I'd shown during the actual intellectual tests and assessments I was apt and capable and then the final deciding factor was whether I could espouse diarrhoea at some fat woman over a table.

This is the only one I didn't answer. How the FUCK do you bullshit this one?

Immigration removal officer at Gatwick

Kind of suspicious thing to apply to, lad. Are you a racist?

Just become a bricky so we can build the wall.

It is a bit of a trick question. It's mainly about getting clarity on what people need/want and "getting it right first time" to cut down on time being wasted and confidence in the service being lost. This shows you're paying attention to their requirements. So what I do is repeat back what they've said just to make sure that's correct.

Nice little church there

for>>7328077

yes

I'll get it right eventually.
for

That's some nice stone.

But that doesn't answer the question. I know what a good listener is, just not what 'makes me' one.

I'm going off to visit it in a little while.

So our situation is bad, how do we start winning?

SHITPOSTING
ALWAYS BY SHITPOSTING

Go around clobbering pakis in the countryside tbh. We must preserve ARE green spaces

We already are.

If your gf has Chrons and IBS is that bad

should i have kids with her

it's your only shot, you loser

Doing those things.

Was accidentally listening to Radio 4 earlier and they actually had an interesting non-cucked, non-pozzed programme. About this guy:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Coglan_Horsfall

Basically a Victorian Christian philanthropist who thought allowing the poor industrial workers of Manchester access to works of art would improve them and make them more moral.

Things the programme did:
- followed Scruton's view of art and beauty and didn't challenge it
- presented Christianity in a positive light, didn't shy away from linking his faith to his work
- was highly critical of the "pointless" decision to demolish his Gothic art gallery in the 60s, explaining it to be an act of post-WW2 anti-Empire, "civic vandalism".
- not a hint of diversity

Not bad tbh

NEW JOB

Asylum Operations Decision Maker

web.archive.org/web/20160901120243/https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/jobs.cgi?jcode=1505928

Decline everyone.

Do you know that girl irl OKcupid user?

We should organise shitposting raids on the Telegraph and Spectator. The americans bullied the shit out of the Cuckservatives on their websites so why can't we?

It doesn't feel to me like we're winning yet. Brexit was good, but UKIP are only polling around 13% yet and I don't get out enough to know the general feeling among the populace. I'm never going to give up hope of course, look how hard the Americans are fighting right now.

People here should apply and we'll put up some mock Q&A and some other bits of info to show people have looked into the job description. We need more of us in these positions.

I wonder how long she took fixing herself up to take that selfie.

I wish.

Lads we should all apply en-masse. Think of the fucking banter

That's a NEET idea. (neat)

LOCAL POLITICS

thats me fucked

For her

Sod that.

I'm going through (you) withdrawal please satsify me

lol what a shirt-lifter

Wish diseases didn't exist tbh lad.

wew ʍǝʍ wew

Reminder to never try and pick women up at a bar.

twitter.com/MsBlaireWhite/status/769728837097656320

c'mon lad how bad can it be

for you my.mixtape.moe/jteuxz.epub

thanks

Will we make Virginia our queen after the race and sex wars?

Look at those fucking lips. What is wrong with them?

Is it a trap? If it isn't she is passable.

Your gf is a dumb cunt if she wants to have kids if she has bowel diseases like crohns or ibs, i have crohns and im never going to have children in case i pass the bullshit down to them

what the fuck is happening here

its a trap lad

lel

Let's encourage the feminists to carry on being dumb.

It's great.

pakis nigging out and breaking shit for no reason then some based on user tarmacks one of them

Pakis pakking

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/01/tributes-makayah-mcdermott-rosie-cooper-killed-in-south-london-car-chase

Why are the Irish such prolific mudsharks, m8s? Is it the catholic guilt or the low IQ?

In England, 9/10 if you meet someone who is "mixed race" the mother is some trash Irish whore.

Lad iirc the trap is alt-right.

wew

I know, lad, but they look so unnatural. There is something really off about the way he looks.

Let em play dress up and be "alt-right", they're still going back into the closet once we get our way.

We love her

Made my fucking day la'

That's a weird way to store your clothes.

its a trap.

He was the only paki who didn't dindu nuffin

lel

I need some eyewash now.

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/01/poll-majority-brits-support-burka-ban/

archive.is/7iyJG

Well this is good. Banning Burkas and whatever is just a form of Banal Nationalism but at least it shows something deeper, that people oppose what is going on.

You know what narrative they're going to try and push don't you?

aye lad

Used to be a BIG DOG LAD. Now I'm an ANY DOG TBH LAD.

old racist people need to die tbh

mmmm

Lad, have you ever owned a chihuahua? They love cuddling but they never shut the fuck up.

Chihuahua's are known to make a lot of noise though. Boston Terriers aren't.

A dame who used to go to my old local had one she carried in her handbag, the thing was the most annoying creature I'd ever witnessed.

Heh, those lips though.

Shoe isn't alt-right, she shagged a nigger, now is shagging a Jew. She jumped on the SJW hate train to cash in like Sargon of cuckkad but they are not at all right wing. Sarcuck himself says he's a Marxist.

I really don't think the Alt-Right defend Shoe or Trannies.

You said "any dog". That includes chihuahuas.

I like my BIG DOG more than my chihuahua tbh.

Milo, who the alt-right adores.

Sargon isn't a Marxist, he hates on Marxists regularly even he himself is a bit of a lefty. He's joking in that tweet, the exclamation mark gives it away.

*even if

Well there are a lot of dogs I don't like, but that's not as easy to say as "any dog" and I posted a Boston Terrier. smh.

Not the Alt-Right people I see, its mostly /r/The_Donald and Trump supporting Normies neither of whom are Alt-Right. Go see what The Right Stuff think about him. Milo doesn't even claim to be be Alt-Right, the only reason he's connected to him is because he wrote The Establishment Conservative's guide to the Alt-Right.

The London We’ve Lost
archive.is/cYlTg

He's right, but also completely ignoring the fact that it's also the rampant degeneracy that has torn the city apart and allowed the kebabs in.

my eczema is getting better now

but my arm is leaving a snowfall when i walk

i opened my shirt sleeve and it all fell out like a thick liquid and my trousers became white

you should see it hahaha

Then I must be mixing things up based on my Twatter feed.

4 U

eczema is the absolute worst. never had it that bad though.

If any DO like Milo its only for his utility as a gateway pill. I don't think any of them want to see him take on the mantle or be the image of the Alt-Right. They'd much rather have someone like Jared Taylor do that.

hmmmm.

I'd also like to call attention to the fact that he's said many times that Europe is doomed due to Islam, he only switched to saying the UK was salvageable in the lead up to Brexit. Meanwhile the USA still has massive demographic problems, worse in comparison to Europe really except without Islam, that he doesn't seem to mention.

poal.me/x97bi0

poal.me/x97bi0

LITTLE DOG AND LITTLE CAT

Alt-right is the (((Breitbart))) co-opt of this general disconcent with right right as it is. We aren't or will ever be alt-right

All that spare capicity,the UK has an ammazing ability to scale up

What's his name again?

filtered tbh
you were going so well until then

I have to disagree. The Alt-Right, from my perspective from following The Right Stuff and numerous Twitter accounts, quite adequately represents us. The only people claiming that Breitbart is Alt-Right are the left, they are not Alt-Right. The people jumping on the bandwagon after Clinton's speech are Entryists. Millenial Woes and the people on The Daily Shoah cover this in the latest episode of TDS.

I do not think we should neglect the Alt-Right, especially with the piss-poor state of the Cuckservatives in the UK.

This tbh.

Don't give in to the co-opters like Milo

it's a meme you dip

Thank you. The Alt-Right have gotten a lot of shit done in just one year. Why can we not harness the same sort of sentiments here in the UK? Isn't it for the best we co-operate with our American cousins and start BTFOing Cuckservatives over here?

Who is and who isn't Alt Right

Civic Nationalists not included, so fuck off

therightstuff.biz/2016/08/30/alt-rinos-those-who-incur-the-wrath-of-kek/

If we are given a label in my view that means we can be thrown off as those edgy nazi who want Hitler to rule the world.
It doesn't matter what we are, it matters what we are seen as. If the general consensus is that Milo is the leader of the alt-right, then from what the average Joe see at us is him.
Why? What will taking this label on do to help us?

You can't do anything if no-one even knows who you are or can refer you to.

You're not wrong lad, he jumped on the gaymer gate shite, before that he was a nobody. He's just an attention cunt, they said it right on the daily shoah that he does more harm than help when it comes to the 'alt-right'.

He is a Marxist, he did a stream recently with a guy called Computing forever where he outlined how capitalism is such a failure, admiring the schools of thought of marxist thinkers. He is absolutely 100% Marxist.

What's your job lad? Where do you live? Speak up lad, you're easy enough to shit on others, lets see how great your life is.

SHIT GUYS WHO DO I VOTE FOR, I LIKE THE LOOK OF BILLS STUFF SINCE HE WANTS TO REMOVE KEBAB BUT I REALLY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OF THEM.

They want Refugees instead of tourists that will essentially pay their bills and will fuck off after a week or two back home. Then couple of years later come back.

I'm starting to realise why we still have a hold of Gibraltar after all these years.

I just feel nothing but sorry for the poor bastards that are stuck in these countries that realise what the real threat is.

I'm so hungry, lads. I'm dying

And we aren't being called Neo-Nazis already? The Alt-Right is not an organised movement, it is a decentralised one and that is its strength. What it needs right now is to throw out co-opters and define itself properly, and I think TRS and Vox Day are doing a fine job of that.

Then why should we let Milo and company co-opt the Alt-Right? We can't just throw up our hands every time a movement gets entryists. We can't wait for the 100% pure completely immune to Entryists group to come about.

Look how successful its been in the USA. Look how fucking scared the Establishment Republicans are of the Alt-Right. They got mentioned by the democratic nominee for the President of the United States for crying out loud. Our country has an epidemic of Cuckservatives, I see no reason why we shouldn't pressure them and use the Alt-Right as a vehicle to do so.

Oy vey lad. Yes you can the yanks did a lot to help their elections with meme spamming twitter now they are the alt-right it'll have less impact and will stop people looking/reading them writing them off as memes posted by losers. It just seems bit like Nick Griffin's "any publicity is good publicity"

NO SWEETS

Eat something healthy, lado.

Don't worry, lad. The urge to eat sweets disappeared weeks if not months ago

I'm work in finance and shitpost on wheelchairchan in my spaire time.

eat bacon, eggs, cheese

Cheese on eggs and bacon?

So you're telling me,
YOU'RE A BLOODY BANKA!!!
BANKA! YOU WORK IN BANKS! YOU WANKA!

I made ramen for myself earlier
noodles, roast chicken, spring onions, seaweed and a hard boiled egg in broth

And that's why there'll always be an England, m8.

I like Bill's stance on the Burka and Sharia Law but for me Diane James is the one who will get the party's shit together and destroy the NEC who stiched up Woolfe. Given she's backed by Arron Banks she seems to be part of the Farage faction of UKIP. I think if Diane can put more power back in the hands of UKIP grassroots then we can help slide UKIP further right by influencing the grassroots.

Fuck off Chink.
I live in China and HK for years and even I don't do that in England you larping faggot

I will put cheese let it melt then top it up with Schwartzwald ham and have tomato on side.

Milo is our greatest asset. The only reason anyone gives him the time of day is because he is Gay (and Jewish). If he was a straight white male he'd be totally ignored and ostracised.

His primary purpose is to shift the Overton window rightward for a man like Trump (or whoever) to take the reigns. He redpills normies, and since the alt-right/WN community is tiny we need normies to bring energy and dynamism.

He's basically a Conservative anyway, most alt-right ideas overlap with real conservatism.

smh.

How can you eat this stuff, lads? Isn't Bacon and eggs enough?

I prefer a varied diet lad

sounds good tbh

you'll starve to death after we run out of canola oil and frozen chikun nuggers

By ubermench height I assume you mean Woes height?

Nah i'm a minion, not fit to clean Bob Diamond's boots.

What is he implying, lads?

5 foot 5 inches, the optimal human height, lad

Fuck off ttpw. I know you when you post.

Not here, that's why UKIP did so well, because they distanced themselves as much as possible from "Based Hitler do it again" They might call us racist but they know that the general consensus is that we arent.
Oh i agree right now we can't really say wogs and pakis out but by giving us a name we become more centralised therefore we are easier to discredit.
Because right now taking the title on will only weaken us tying us down to something. Milo will always be part of the alt-right, it has been co-opted then pushed by MSM so we are tied too fags, nigger and jews etc.
That was before we took the mantle on not after.
Yeah they are, because people are tired of the general go fight round the other side of the world goys for Israel and lower taxes for the rich only. Put a label on it they can fight back, they can't fight back at those people who post nazi frogs on twitter and are mean because it sounds fucking stupid.

I don't think he meant to do it, but it was extremely negligent. I was so mad. I gave him the middle finger and tried to drive in front of him so he couldn't pass, but he turned off before I could get my revenge. Was my reaction moral? I'm glad I did something, because if I hadn't he probably wouldn't even realized what he'd done, and so would be more likely to do it again in future.

Fucking christ, is there any course in the world that isn't cucked?

too picky to survive a post-modern dystopian world

fuck off >(6)er the only thing i wanna lop off is paki heads

It's fine lad

Just for the record all the bricklayers I know are complete bellends.

Reported.

yeah if you're homo erectus

wow just wow fucking triggered and reported for hatespeech

dont forget to report to the nearest rape crisis center for emergency counselling lad

I forgot there's no such thing as an unemployed actor just one stuck in a muse.

I'm a plumber.

ibtimes.co.uk/bricklayers-earn-100000-salaries-uk-housing-market-booms-1443923

Oh you were the lad picking a fight with me yesterday.

Translation

How do you become a bricklayer?

MEMES ARE REAL

That's a nice image there mate.

Yes. It is I. I am feeling mercifull today though and will only go into the benefits of my size outside of combat.

Don't get bent out of shape about it bricklayer. I'm sure you arn't all cunts all though you're not making a good case for it.

I've been dropping skin flakes into my drink tbh in the hopes it will raise my immunity to my own skin disease.

My body will probably adapt so I can live on my own fat for a while.

UKIP doesn't have to be alt-right, Trump isn't alt-right but the Alt-Right are using him. I'm not suggesting that UKIP should be changed into a full Alt-Right party but trying to slide them further right would be good. We have to stop letting the accusation of racist (no matter how true it is) paralyse us. Its started losing its power now, so now is the time to start going further right.

But by being centralised the Alt-Right are more able to get their ideas out there, they're aren't all Nazi twitter frogs. It is a good thing when you have people out there talking, presenting their ideas well and showing people that there is an Alternative to Cuckservatism.

But we can take the title back from him, he does not claim to be alt-right and his views do differ drastically with those of the real Alt-Righters. If you start getting the real ones out there and talking there'll be a disassociation of Milo from the Alt-Right.

I only see the Alt-Right in the USA growing stronger, not weaker. I see no definitive way in which they have been weakned by their slight levels of organisation. They are not centralised, nor do they have a leader. We must not throw up our hands at the first sign of resistance and entryism.

But the Alt-Right are helping transform the Republican party into something else, the Establishment Republicans are losing the battle as the Alt-Right are hijacking the Trump wave and helping divert it into something productive.

Autophagy is the last stage of NEETdom tbh

You are like a polar bear. I could hunt you down on dogback (I can ride large dogs because of my size)

WOMEN ARE SMART

I love this gender role reversal in society

tbh I think that's a jew hoax lad. I've been crying into my drink for years and I haven't developed an immunity to sadness.

order-order.com/2016/09/01/kippers-for-corbyn/

archive.is/7P8ol

BASED

Lad, have you ever had a fight with a negro? I bet you'd lose, they are dirty animals, you're slow, weak, fat, and stupid it's like you're an honourary nigger.

l-lad…

Switch the roles and it becomes the most oh em gee bigoted misogynistic sexist I literally just can't even ad ever.

We have memed too hard guys

That's cute, but we should work together. We can start our own tribe and force whatever women we find to join it.

holy bollocks on a big dog lad, did you make that PEPE? Or is it stolen OC? I'm saving it, damn nice.

They can build loving ones as well.

It's most likely from Holla Forums I don't think SA plays video games.

Wait they are going to change the sex of a 4 year old?

rare pepe, saved

It's alot to lay at one commercials feet but it's all true.

twitter.com/VerdunGame/status/770941298685648896

I think that could be benefitial. We can combine our powers. I will search the land for you on the day of the event and we will live off the land. They will be begging to join the tribe of big cook little cook

yes

just watch this
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/cbbc/episode/b04q1295/my-life-series-6-1-i-am-leo

yes
injecting hormones in a 4 yo boy, dressing him up as a girl and planning to cut off its penis before puberty

Fucking hell

lmao, Glad I bought the game now, not only is it a decent game but the devs seem ok for now.
Plus fuck bf1.

So how unstable does the mum look and (if he's there) how cucked does the dad look?

It's from the based lads at Verdun.

pepe aficionados are gamers so it is just marketing

that's right. Despite my size I am more of a follower than a leader so I'd yield that position to you and would be happy with whatever women you don't want.

Their game isn't a pile of cucky bollocks, either.

HOW IS THIS LEGAL????????=

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR WOULD AGREE TO THIIIIIIIIS?

they're not depicting them for obvious reasons

Omg that's so progressive!

lads, are you too cool for politics?

archive.is/VeODg

The kind that throws all ethics to the curb when he has the chance to line his pockets.

I never thought I'd be jelly of a manlet tbh. I used to be able to ride my neighbours Bermese mountain dog when I was a kid, it was so much fun.

A cucked doctor, or one afraid of not fitting the progressive narrative rife in all of our public services. The doctor is not the problem, he is only a symptom.

If it's so fucking obvious why are they being allowed to do this to their child?

I thought there were laws about ethics they had to follow?

We could genetically resurrect Dire wolves to ride?

a (((progressive))) doctor obviously

because democracy

I know right! I only hope they manage to have a family as racially diverse as it is sexually diverse!

Sad thing is that the energy drain partially comes from living in places where you don't feel at home. There is a study that was supposed to push the multicultural agenda, but it ended up shocking the guy doing it as people are just getting less and less happy and more and more stressed thanks to diversity. I think his name was Putnab or something.

Sounds like a typical apathetic pleb who will forever be contented with his bread and circuses. These people are probably in the majority in this country tbh.

Fuck yes, we Starks now

Somebody just told me this is a case of white privileged in action

How can i even respond

theshaderoom.com/babysitter-receives-only-30-days-in-jail-for-molesting-8-year-old/

Dire wolves weren't that much bigger than regular wolves tbh.

I admit, I don't get out much. How do people generally feel in this country? How cucked are we really? All of the media and chattering classes are pretty much situated in the London so I don't consider them that representative.

friatider.se/muhameds-comment-while-raping-twelve-year-old-ida-black-dck-expensive-gets-away-22-days-community

Why bother responding? What's the context? Did someone just shout this at you on a bus or is it a cucky friend?

raping kids isnt even gonna be a crime soon enough
this is what happens when paedos get into positions of power tbh

Mention Rotherham.

About twice the size, wolves are already pretty big, lad.

Don't lie, lad.

London is the worst.

It then flows round the cities like a great poz river. Starts to sink into the suburbs of those large cities.

oh my

went out with my grandparents
had a nice meal
went and bought some ties
i think my eyesight is improving too tbh, feels good man

Lad…

Don't know tbh. The only ones I talk politics is with family and Marxist uni friends so I have no idea really

good for you

BIG

London is the cancerous polyp on the arse of Britannia tbh

just facts innit

Please go back to Canada

how can you eyesight improve?

No way! The Direwolf could get up to 125kg.

Mine did.

feels good to walk through a rural village and go in the charity shops tbh

tho there was this nigger woman at the post office, and my grandmother lives in the falklands, and this stupid coon had the audacity to say that places like the falklands or gibraltar shouldnt belong to britain, would have said something but it was too late tbh

dunno, I'm not eating shit anymore, mostly a meat based diet, although I still eat some pastry type stuff sometimes
I dont use a computer as much, and ive stopped wanking as much

And wolves today can get up to and over 100kg. It's just the average, lad. Just look at their skeletons. The biggest difference isn't size, but mass.

Hard to say really, the impression I usually get is that we're cucked HARD, but then something like the Brexit vote or that poll showing 2:1 support for banning the burka happens and I'm left completely confused.

Why was this coon even commenting?
What was she doing outside London?

damn those are nice tits. Face is a bit plain but I don't mind.

No

The masters don't respect the wishes of the masses

I dont know tbh, she had that type of accent
theyve been coming in greater numbers over the years lad, i can remember the time when there was only one or two of them in the entire town
now theres all sorts
pakis, coons, yids, northerners, all of em

Started /thinking/ about this

Nige is going to swoop back in to save the day. He's only pretend retired as a cover to travel to the US and help coordinate Britain's part in Trump's global shitskin purge plan.

This tbh

deep lad

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3768853/Angry-shoppers-turn-yob-shouting-racist-insults.html

cucks dot com

My point was its so obvious he cares about issues that matter while the rest driving the UKIP leadership debate just went for the lowest hanging fruit possible.

This; once the yanks have a strong no-nonsense leader, it'll be incredible backup for when Are Nige comes back to save the day.

I really don't get why women kill themselves tbh lads

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3768972/Dancer-felt-lost-abandoned-took-life-days-discharged-hospital-care.html

It's not like they're lads. How hard can it be? smh

it would be nice if he comes back but he has already done so much for us that he deserves his retirement

This is a great prospect.

I don't think we should rely on this. I am of the opinion that UKIP will be useful as long as Nigel remains part of the party and can become leader if things ever get too bad. He probably doesn't want to be leader but I only hope his interaction with Trump shows just how much a charismatic leader can really save shit.

However, we must not pin all of our hopes on Are Nige, as good as he is. I think those of us who can should infiltrate UKIP grassroots and try to redpill and push things further right. Obviously don't go full on, but in my opinion UKIP only stands to gain from moving more solidly to the right. So we could get stuff on the table like: no benefits for migrants, extreme vetting for migrants, complete disavowal of Political Correctness, incentivising trades jobs and skills for working class etc.

Now Nigel coming back is a possibility to be sure, he will have substantial informal power in UKIP and will forever be the face of the party, but lets not rely soley on the will of one man.

Hey brit/pol/ what do you think is going to be the next big political push by libcucks? I predict they'll scream about lowering the voting age to 16.

I say this because if Labour continue to do badly up north after their Brexit fiasco, lefties will need to get votes somewhere and youth are overwhelmingly liberal minded.

i'd say pushing for losing your vote above a certain age

WEW

MAGIC

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3768558/Hamilton-woman-evicted-home-neighbours-alert-police-having-loud-sex-outside-door.html

Initial reports were that she'd been wandering through the streets naked. Strange that that is no longer the case.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3768740/Pictured-British-woman-mowed-killed-Ibiza-driver-high-cocaine.html

We live in odd times lads.

Holy fuck

The next big push from them will be them pushing the shovels that are digging their graves.

Damn…

Is there any way to save UKIP?
I'm torn between Diane James and spoiling my ballot, this is such a shit selection.

I don't get it.

Really, lad?

Shit I hadn't considered that.

Makes sense, they recognise they're are winning anymore, so they want to control who counts as the electorate.

Votes for illegal immigrants too probs.

I would prefer if they tried pushing for this instead of pushing to lower the voting age. Lowering the Voting age is more palatable to people than putting a cap on it.

Maybe we should try a psyop to implant the idea of this in the cucks? Or is the idea too dangerous to create a push for, even though the pushback would be greater.

Well Diane wants to punish the people who made the Leadership election such a shit show so I'd say go with her. Etheridge seems to be tarred with some life problems and doesn't seem as presentable as Diane. Diane also seems to have the most support anyway and I trust the UKIP membership to make the right choice.

They are on very shaky ground having lost Brexit and due to the growing anti-xeno sentiment.

I think the next push will be for UBI, once Corbs maintains his position next month.

i say it because it was talked about a lot during and then after the referendum, and after they didn't get their way there were people who started openly saying old people shouldn't have a vote..

Look at all those white faggots chasing after him.

White cucks go into the ovens first tbh

BASED FRESH GORDO WHERE HE SLAUGHTERS JK ROWLING

ARE Nige is an enigma and in all honesty and could have anything up his sleeve.

I instinctively feel that I can read him, what’s to guess at, right? But on analysis more so than any other politician I haven’t a clue what his next move is.

Trump gets praised for his ability to play 4D chess and granted he playing a superb game but the more I think about the mechanics of how ARE Nige managed to pull if Brexit the more I become convinced we are dealing with a once in a generation level genius.

ARE Nige may well be thinking on a whole different level than us, a level we can’t comprehend.

poal.me/z9jf3p

Repostang.

Fuck off.

Also, should I post the material that the leadership candidates have provided?

(chk'd)
Really.

He's still getting fair mileage out of those T-shirts I see.

i will fap to this

Trump is like legit one of his personal friends. That's a good ally to call on.

toilet rolls openly on bed

shameless tbh

Are Nige, who art in America, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done

Did you lads see this thread?

archive.is/N7Tab

Are you just pretending, lad? It's pretty obvious what the implication is.

Where did Gordon's cat go? Is it still alive?

Lauren Southern on sky news right now, time for a fap methinks

Yes, our police are a fucking shit show. I can only hope this coupled with the numerous failings to deal with rape gangs destroys the legitimacy of the establishment.

She's not all the way there yet, but I kind of like her. She triggered someone HARD on Gun Control when she was on Sky before, it was hilarious.

Lads why do MtF transgender women turn me on so much more than normal women? I think it's just because they look so cute for a man and girls just look like girls.

They really really make me hard. What do I do?

Suicide

homo

They're implying that they're justified in being chimps because "oh em gee slavery", or is it more "well no wonder they are being violent, look at how they have been treated"?
Nigs are terrible at getting a message across.

Kill yourself.

It's the only way to be sure.

repent

marry a jewish woman they look like men

What's putting you off actual women son?

Kill yourself right now, take your eyes away from this screen, make a noose out of a belt or rope, and hang yourself, failing that, get a knife and slit your wrists, stab yourself in the stomach. Eat pills like they're skittles, drink it down with bleach. do it now. Don't even think , just do it.

You most likely have a horrible porn addiction that forces you to seek more taboo/thrill seeking fetishes

someone's doing the raping
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/01/rotherham-style-abuse-scandal/

There are lots of gay/bisexual men in the Alt. Right. The movement would fall apart without us.

Fucking hell can someone just throw a brick through his window.

I might do it myself if someone reposts his address.

She is not attractive. Please stop.

It's all lust, lad. And then you cum and I am sure you want to murder them and yourself. It is a waste of cum as well.

I think it's about how the media only show the things that makes blacks look bad, and doesn't shine a light on all the other things.

rly m8ks u thk tbh

We don't want you.

Fuck off.

You're in the wrong place lad. Now fuck off faggot.

Millennial Woes/10

Well meme'd

Why is it so important to you what we do behind closed doors? We're dedicated to saving the White race, and that's all that matters. Your argument is literally "muh feels".

No.

No

Maybe

I've seen enough women, MtF are fresh and a new dimension to attractiveness, some can pull off that female look better than actual women! and there is less baggage. They respect traditional values and that helps.

My post was regarding the size of an extinct species of wolf and you reply talking about your homosexuality?

I think you might be mentally ill.

I can see it now,

It's going to be glorious.

Ah yes, the traditional value of dressing up as women and getting fucked in the arse

yeah its pretty obnoxious tbh, I'm a yank and the jerrycuck yanks and crypto-nonwhites think that somehow the japanese were "redpilled" and "WN" and how fighting against them was somehow a huge evil.

Stop pushing this meme.

I like Black Pigeon but he often gets very blackpill. I understand why given the topics he covers but I feel we still need to take hope in the small things, it is the from embers that a raging blaze can form.

Also I think Tommy Robinson let himself get played with by the establishment and also seems to go for the 'I'M NOT A RACIST LOOK HOW MANY MINORITY FRIENDS I HAVE' which isn't pushing things right.

I'm going with Diane, here's what I'm getting from their flyers

Diane James
Bill Etheridge
Lisa Duffy
Elizabeth Jones
Phillip Broughton

No great choices really but I remember her being alright on tv during the referendum debates.

toppest kekerooni
If that's what they were going for, then they should have used an image showing it like that, not having a plant grow from those roots.

With their imagery, they're implying that the black crime and rioting is rooted in slavery, war on drugs, etc etc

You want to make everything about yourself. If it was behind closed doors (which it never is with you faggots) it would only be the issue that you're degenerates. When you constantly talk about how we should accept you, of course we don't want you.

I'm not going to pretend to care about this irrelevant bimbo.

The alt-right looks more and more like an e-celeb cult modelled on Gamergate with every passing day.

This is probably true. I am on the no-fap now so myabe my mind will fix itself and I can look at boobies and be turned on by them like the old days. These days I need a cute penis to go along with a female for it to effect me.

so deep in the closet he found the doorway to Narnia

WEW LADS
Filtering these faggots like there's no tomorrow. Feels good.

she is just some random mischling who is blending in with 7/10 midwestern bar skanks, not really that attractive tbh

You're right, lad. Maybe it's a dank double meaning.

homosexuality is the last bastion of the white race tbh, we know that the alt-right wouldn't survive without you

Haha, that is funny, but how am I gay for liking the female form? Everyone knows men are superior so how are they not superior too at being women?

Lauren isn't alt-right, doesn't means she's not useful.

Yeah this is why I have to go with Diane.

The only one I've met IRL is Broughton, and that was canvassing. There was an awkward conversation between someone else and him about Israel, (the other person was very anti-Israel, he was doing his best to defend it without expicitly endorsing it). He seemed libertarian on the issue of Cigarettes.

Trust me, lad, soon you will start feeling attracted to women again, even the average slag in the street.

knowing it has a penis

Millie is the real qt, lad.

Depends where you found it; if it was from some pro-BLM thing, then it's just absolute nonsense with nigs trying to be smart, whereas all they have done is confused the viewer.
t. art student

You lads have short memory.

You're an art student, lad?

Less of an embarassment than the rest. (well, other than the two literal whos, but who cares about them)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Back in sixth form, lad; I dropped it early when we went to an exhibit that was playing two videos, the first with a bloke smashing a bicycle up with a tire iron, and the second with the bloke dancing on an empty bus.
The whole exhibit was like that, and it confirmed that it was not the subject for me.

Just look at her lads

That sounds good tbh lad might be a bit annoying at times though aha

And you would like a strong man with a vagina?

see

I still remember that debate I embedded and thinking most of us could have stood there and defended UKIP far better than she did. She should have been blacklisted from media appearances after that.

Our best bet is to delegitimise the leadership election until its rebooted or force a split imo.

Worked in an ice cream van today lads, today made me a little happier.
It's the simple things lads.
no i'm not a nonce you cunts

Unlikely to happen, as Brit/pol/ has about 10 legitimate UKIP members tops.

How do people even pretend like that is art, like it has some kind of meaning? Sometimes it's even worse and has no implied meaning at all and is "whatever meaning the viewer finds"
WEW

N O N C E
O
N
C
E

im a yank so I don't know how it is there but get into archtectural preservation and heritage preservation and then get an MA in fine arts and you can be a statue maker
I'm getting my MS so I can restore civil war monuments

Pedo

Subjectivity has killed the arts entirely, the photo I posted here can at least have some meaning that you can find.

It would've been like that had I continued into university, but I didn't want to slog through the inane nonsense of "look my stack of rocks covered in faeces totally has depth to it"

I was promised £60 and 3 free slushies tbh.

eco friendly and so on

hit it from another angle lad, like I said go through heritage site restoration and preservation and since you are brit you could end up curating sutton hoo or something more interesting than andersonville like over here in the US

Young Independence is brit/pol/ lite tbh.

lmao

YOUNG CUCKS

This was some years back, lad, it really killed my passion for the arts.

ooookaaaay

MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIE

IMP
poal.me/e1xu5x

"art" is dead, just like the novel. new media killed them. design and architecture and representative work like statues and landscape are the only worthy arts anymore, just like shitposting is the only proper medium for the true sophist anymore as the universities are overrun with plebieans and women

Has Brit/pol/ seen this documentary pretended by Miscegenation Man before? It seems interesting. I don't remember it but I had it set to watch later in my old youtube account I rarely log into.

youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc

The Irish have always been the niggers of the "white race"

He meant great in extent you autists.

Kike propaganda

Why would he say it's great in extent?

Cromwell fucked Ireland up irreparably tbh
Charles I was the one who could have properly integrated Ireland into the England, Wales and Scotland union properly

He could have meant it either way in the Jones video. I don't personally care. I'm just memeing. I'm not a great fan but he's okay. You're kidding yourself if you think he's hiding his power level on race a bit though. On the contrary I actually think he's scared to entertain those ideas. Still not what I wanted to start a conversation about.

non-diaspora irish are the garbage tier tbh
we fought for their freedom only to be called plastic paddies and have our money spent on importing nambians so sinn fein could continue to win elections

No he didn't

The video is spot-on, although it keeps saying universities and the like rather than you know whom

oh so you are a border reaver are you? some co'vanter brigand with nothing in his heart but rapine and lust for maidenhead?

draw your sword lad, I'll run you through like the low-born swine you are

thats because the Sinn Fein republicans are the traitors of the irish people
they used the same kind of memes, rhetoric and speeches the leaders of the american revolution did and did exactly the same shit
i.e. ruling as the oligarch elite of their new subverted nation

wew lad.

yes, this is why it is very subversive

they should restore the o'neils and have ireland become a high-kingship again tbh, bring back sword duels under la fail at tara to decide who rules three flocks of sheep tbh

NOT AN ARGUMENT

In the same way that Are Nige and Trump use "globalists" instead of Jews?
Saying their name instantly blacklists you.

sorry there is basically a giant ocean in between me and knowing what is going on over there tbh

well at least they wouldnt be germany's whore if they were

WEW

NASTY

You got her there Kay you plastic faced cunt.

Except people on brit/pol/ have always hated him for his strong views on drugs and religion, and try to twist his words as if he said race mixing is good for the country (ignoring the fact he literally wants to stop immigration) to justify it.

I really can't be asked to listen to it again to find the exact quote. Its in the difference between saying "while the intermarriage is great [reason diversity is damaging despite OJ's race mixing statistic]" rather than saying "intermarriage is great" which is how he'd say it if he was making the cartoonish statement you're accusing him of.

Oh wow, that's a newspresenter who's meant to be objective and not hold political views, or at least express them. What a cunt.

Who /wishestheyhadacomfyjoblikePMConaship/ here?

Not everyone gives a fuck about spudland m8

honestly I don't really care enough about who is chief pikey, we have more important shit going on over here in the new world

lel I think you are over exaggerating

living the dream

Who cares.

Don't comment on it then

are those boers?

diaspora master-race tbh

they kinda arent anymore
now they let Germany rape about a hundred billion euros out of them annually instead

Never did, lad.

Was just informing you that not everyone gives a shit about taterville.

I was talking to that person specifically.

You jumped into a conversation for no reason to make an asinine point.

Krauts.

Too right, lad.

ah yeah, the germans have always been the jews of the white race with their hanseatic league and their intermarriage with all the royal houses and infiltration of the baltic russian nobility

relax don' t let that temper get ahold of you

And you responded for some reason. :^)

What a cunt. It goes to show how colossally these people are out of touch with what's going on. Political correctness is a bloody cult.

I really wish I had one of those EOTech sights, tbh.

Caring about the politics of one's diaspora is a good thing tbh.

weird kit for krauts, why don' they have HKs or Sigs?

Nah the libtards hate him tbh.

smh tbh lad.

The photo just says "German ship security guards on duty"

Hated is an exaggeration. Bored when he talks about those things, yes. Just accept he's not a racialist. I don't think he's quite a cuckservative, because I remember this interview where he implies repatriation is a tool we should consider. But lately, unless he's changed his mind, he's been sounding pretty cuckservative. I don't follow his column regularly so can't link the post, but there was one not long ago where he was finishing off a back and forth about the burka and hijab, and he said something along the lines of "now we have these people here, it's best to learn how to live side by side with them [rather than be hostile or bend over backwards for them on every issue]". So it seems he's become a little more cuckservative; we don't want to learn how to live side by side with them.

what game is that?

Forgot link. For when I said I remember the interview where he implies repatriation is a tool we should consider.

Real life.

lads

Owen Jones brings up intermarriage as an example of integration, and Hitchens then says 'the intermarriage is great BUT' and then lists a negative, clearly meaning that he considers the intermarriage positively.

You're deluding yourself.

Here's another thing from his column;

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2013/01/a-particularly-stupid-comment.html

I MUST HAVE THIS

leupold is richfag shit, so fucking nice but its super expensive. I was going to buy a leupold optic for my revolver but it cost more than buying a new firearm

Forgot to highlight

THERE IS ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE

Why dont you just fuck off and go airsoft shooting you pathetic cunt

Never in my life have I met such a creature as man…

I sometimes wish I was American tbh. All that open space and wild nature and can just take your gun with you wherever you go. smh

poal.me/nr8ulo

Important poal

It's pretty neat, some top lad modded it into Insurgency and it's such a beaut to play with.

Some company will eventually make a cheap version (hopefully with less Ralph Lauren-tier branding)

Same tbh lad, it's the one thing I envy them for.

racists are the paedos of the 21st century

Where's manlet woes when you need him

Pics related, you.

Anybody looking forward to newzoids?

No.

I wouldn't watch it if you paid me, ITV shill.

Is that still on?

I thought the first episode was bad enough they'd stop making it tbh.

It's fucking shit.

Zoids? FUCK YEAH

Important

poal.me/4e7dcd

Imagine if America never allowed immigration from non-Anglo's, and they were still an English nation with extremely low population density. Sure they wouldn't be the 300 million man behemoth arsenal of democracy they are today, but they would have an entire continent of comfy English villages and manor houses, of lush green fields and forests to hunt in.

I'd rather filter ID's with shitty polls.

Who /depressed/ here?

I'm 9 stone

stop being so gay in denial

Have you filtered me lad?

No, that's me. Portrait and self portrait.

Oh you're the 5"5 manlet. No wonder you've got such a chip on your shoulder.

Kek'd

Been depressed for 10 years at least, lad. It never gets better. Just stop giving a fuck tbh

What's up lad?

This tbh

I'm 5'7

Imagine riding around the endless wilderness

Lad, that game is literally just babysitting a bunch of fucking morons.
One house will hog all the supplies from the warehouse, the rest of the houses will die off from no supplies, leaving you with one house consisting of three children who will eventually die.

Don't really know tbh. Everything just seems pointless

>implying I can be arsed filtering people

don't lad, you're making me well up tbh, it would be better than that stupid episode of Sliders where the colonies lost the revolutionary war.

Still a manlet.

That's just a chemical imbalance probably, lad.

Don't you worry lad. The 1965 Immigration Act is going to go away and all the shitskins will be cleansed. Then you can lay your head on a bed of moss, as the sunlight reaches through they trees to caress your face.

Too much time on my hands tbh.

It's cheap, but you won't want to stay there for long.

Season 2 is happening.

Probably. I quite often feel terrible for a few hours-days and then come back out of it afterwards

Why not? What's wrong with it?

Thank you, treelad.

How much have they used the Farage doll?

I just want others whites only to love the land just as much as I love her.

I don't know but when they do its autistic as fuck. They don't even get his voice right at all, its nothing like him.

I looked it up myself and this is what I found.

It's so lazy and shit

This is not the Zoids I was hoping for.

Mess with him and you mess with me, lad. You're lucky you had the wrong user.

If you can even reach our knees.

Kek'd

It doesn't even get a rise out of me, you're right lad, if they put effort in they could probably have made me annoyed. A part of the song is like "you claim to not be a fatcat but you've claimed half a million from your MEP position over the years", It doesn't make sense, he can't get paid for what his job is?

Wow lad, thank you.

I will cripple your knees by flurry punching the joint until your lanky frame topples down like a tree.

I can almost touch the floor with my palms while my legs are straight, lad.

You'll need a stepladder to reach from down there.

And I will dive off of it into a spin. STOP MAKING FUN NOW. I HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR EVERY COMBAT SITUATION.

Oh we called the SNP silly and made Ed Milliband look strange XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD PLZ CLAP AND WATCH

>The Mussie/wog/Jew jokes in Vid related would never fucking happen these days

Don't worry lad, I'll give you a hand. You can sit on my shoulders.

Remember that there are no real advantages to being tall. If anything it's a disadvantage.

Spitting Image were lefties, but the jokes and sketches they make were still funny.

{CHECKED}
QUADS CONFIRM THE ALLIANCE BETWEEN 21 STONE user AND THE 5'5 user

Lad, stop. You're making things worse for the rest of us manlets.

Spitting Image was also left-wing, but unlike newzoids it was funny

I'm 13 stone h-honest!

I JUST NOTICED
THE IRA PUPPET HAS A YANK ACCENT
SPITTING IMAGE YOU LEGENDS

But it pretty much does just take the piss out of everyone. They were brutal on Miliband and Cameron.

Do you actually work for ITV?

This. I can't stop fidgeting because I'm worried they're going to tease us for the rest of the thread. 6'2 manlet here btw.

I'm sorry lad I mistook you for my other ally

Fuck you height traitor

That's not me, lad, but the I agree with him tbh

Is 5'8'' manlet?

How do I contact Joe Owens, lads?

I think so. I'm a 5'3" hobbit, tbh.

Reminder lanklets die younger

Reminder that manlets have to live with their inferior height for a longer length of time

I wonder if the Imperium posters are manlets

I'm scared of you lad, you might headbutt me in the balls.

You can message folk on Youtube, but I don't know how.

Alright, I'll try that

no.
Not that I can prove it either way

place a gun in a short man's hand and he's worth 10 lanklets in war.

LM
AO

How? His stubby hands cannot hold it up properly.

Japanese women live the longest of all lad, do you think they are superior?

Are you even a lanklet, lad?

trips confirm. I will be known as the tiny terror and stike fear in to moslems hearts as I take back England nearly alone.

My hands are big for my size.

Sam Hyde is your father figure?

6'1"

They are honorary aryan for a reason lad.

He's over 30

Sam said two years ago he was 28, so now he's about 30/ 31.

Is it just me or has the price of chicken fallen down considerably?

put a crown on a lanklets head and he'll build you the start of an empire

That might be because of me lad.

For all the shit we give Yanks, buffalo wings are my fucking downfall.

Yeah, lad. My dad didn't raise.

I thought you were supposed to be a cute twink, lad.

Yeah probably. He keeps going on about being 27-28 in his earlier videos

damn. He looks good tbh

WEW PATHETIC LAD

You should be wearing protective testicle armour at all times.

I thought the buffalo was extinct.

Why are lanklets so fucked in the head lads?

You fell for the shitposting, lad.

not building up a natural tolerance

Watching MDE WP. Pretty funny.

tbh it's my main staple of meat. Mostly because it is versatile. I eat fish and steak as well but only fortnightly.

Being a small fish in a small pond is much better than a large fish in a small pond. The world seems larger and more fantastic: sublime.

IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL

poal.me/oow3gi
poal.me/oow3gi
poal.me/oow3gi

IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL

LEARN FUCKING WHAT YOU RETARD

You can do better than Sam Hyde as a father figure.

They are, buffalo wings are chicken wings drenched in hot sauce lad, it's because the recipe comes from Buffalo, New York.

Same tbh, wanna start trying some of the lesser known meats if I can.

Like who, lad?

And I consider myself a little chubby tbh

Now I'm 21 stone, lad.

HYDE

What height are you lad?

Good lad

All progress keep going.

I take it back then lad

5 11

Don't lie, lying hurts the baby Jesus.

And you consider yourself chubby? Jesus Christ, lad. 13 stone is my goal weight. And I am 5'8

Why would I lie, lad?

wew lad, it all sounds a bit civic to me.

IMPORTANT
poal.me/6n380k
poal.me/6n380k
poal.me/6n380k
poal.me/6n380k
poal.me/6n380k
poal.me/6n380k
V
poal.me/6n380k
poal.me/6n380k

Because you're a
Faggot.

You don't ever want to be a Hobbit, lads.

I love her lad, I love her, tbh lad. You'll have to beat me in suitorship.

From my mate in Ireland.

Why do they hate money?

I am not fit to marry her yet, lad. If you are, marry her. The sooner the better.

Probably should lift more if you think 11 stone is chubby on 5 11 tbh old bean

manlets just cant compete

Aren't Irish women some of the most notorious mudsharks?

Calm down lad.

The don't hate money.

They're jealous they don't have it.

Their spineless little materialists.

I don't make a lot of money but I'm happy in my job.

I bet the Jews did this.

Eat better animals.

Feels pretty good.

BRICKLAYER'S SOCIAL STATUS IS NOW EQUAL TO MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE OF WINDSOR

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3768483/Duke-Duchess-Cambridge-visit-Cornwall.html

Maybe. It sounds like it sucks to be user in Ireland.

>tfw bigger than average
>tfw it looks impressive because I'm only 5'11"

I'm going to eat them all lad.

Surely that lad just needs to get medically circumcised if his skin is too tight?

Daily reminder Arthur Pendragon was 3'11

Lanklets BTFO.

EXTREMELY URGENT
poal.me/http://poahttp://poal.me/f4rso5l.me/f4rso5f4rso5
poal.me/f4rso5
poal.me/f4rso5
poal.me/f4rso5

Why are manlets suddenly infesting our threads again????

this tbh

Someone help me, I can't tell the difference.

top kek

You, I like you. I wanna hunt, stalk, and kill a dolphin with a .357 magnum. Exotic animals just look so damn tasty.

Did he get cucked?

That's a Hitchens quote, lad

It used to hurt when I pulled back my foreskin from the head of my cock, but when I started having sex it didn't hurt at all. Although I think the pleasure and lubrication of pussy has something to do with it.
That being said I would never get circumcised, foreskin, not skin for jews.

That's William on the left? What the fuck happened to him? He looks like he has cancer or aids. Jesus christ.

looks like it

Pretty obscure. For the UK that is.
Dunno where I'm going to get ostrich or elk from. There is a llama farmer around here, might start there, but not sure it would be that great, probably in the same tier as mutton tbh.

Don't bully Woes for being fat, lads. It's easy to gain weight when you need so little food every day.

GARDEN GATE
GARDEN GATE
GARDEN GATE

Try a South African shop

Jesus he's short.

He's clearly the dominant one in this situation. Look at his stance and his gun. He is in total control.

There's stuff in there that's basically right wing hate speech by today's standards.

Anyone have that original Ginnie pic? I don't have it

Feels like a long time ago tbh lads…………………………………

keke

Woes does have the chubby physique of a midget

Is it wrong that I just want to through that thing off a cliff?

SPARTAN LAW

Is Woes a tripod?

it was…

Dolphins deserve it tbh.

I wanna try snake and I know we've got a few in the country but I'm a cityfag and I dunno if I'm allowed to kill snake.

Gotta look around a bit for it but not too much. You'll be able to find it eventually.

One day you will push us manlets OVER THE EDGE

SMELLY DUMB MANLET SCUM

Inbred aristocrat genetics.

Harry doesn't have it because he's not his father's son.

Fuck off LIDF

Imagine a fusion of the tiny manlet body and 21 stone worth of mass. We'd become a fucking cannonball.

I really need to head to the east side of the mountains and look for rattlers. I've been told they're quite good.

How tall is Alex J?

he looks like he had AIDs

what is lidf?
btw I'm

TALL MAN MASTER RACE

is he the next Cho Sueng Hui?

lanklet internet defense force obvs

short faggot.

He's as tall as he is wide.
Now stop posting this cunt or I'm going to find you and push your head down the toilet.

6'3"

He could get some mad gains tbh.

kys manlet scum, you're so pathetic you shitpost every day about your height on a tibetan knitting forum.

What a disgusting mongoloid body

of a cliff

No I don't.

And I could become heir to the throne.
It's never going to happen lad.

Hope you get the chance, East Washington is beautiful.

Palouse Falls is my favourite.

not tall enough to fit into those ample tits hes growing

shhh thats a SECRET

I guess Khajiit can breed with Bosmer.

That first image.

Fuggin saved.

Not sure what height those woman are tbf. They've hit the wall though so it's a moot point on whether they find him attractive or not.

ALSO

reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Even he, king of the manlets, wasn't actually a manlet.

Literally WE WUZ EMPERORS

i would both of them

FRESH THREAD

Lad I live in the same building as a woman (I presume) who wears a burka, I'm not even in a poz'd area.

They hate that they love it

kek, tbf those girls are probably the same height approximately to him. Also, why is oriental fashion so absurd?

He was manlet, just not as much of a maneet

I hope you mean you would politely shake their hands, pleb?

devilish tbh lads

yes tbh

your mummy is a shit

new build supremacy

wew

blob:https%3A//www.facebook.com/ceaf726e-916b-4899-8a45-81320094f17d

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't quite understand what the joke is lads.

The media is really going all out to turn the Brittish nationalists against the Polish minority and vice versa so as that muds avoid all the flak.

Remeber those posters talking shit about Polish migrants?

No lad, we're going to turn against ALL NON ETHNIC BRITS

Slavs are top tier migrants that integrate within one generation though.

At least it's a big one.

WHERE ARE YOU LADS?

Is anybody else feeling /christian/ here???

Even Americans?

Depends on your definition of an ethnic Brit.

The White American gene pool is about 1/2 to 2/3 Anglo(including Scots), with the rest being a mixture of Irish, Italian, Spanish, French, Polish, German(mostly this one), and Scandinavian.

Go down to Dixie and it's mostly still Anglos there. Immigrants didn't want to live with niggers, so they avoided the south.

EVERYONE IS DEAD

I love her lads

assaassa

I don't like hearing eastern european languages spoken by lower class thugs in town. It doesn't make me feel like part of a based white evropa, it makes me feel like my England is gone. I hope they go home one day too, or we manage to make them learn the bloody language. My best friend is from a hungarian family who assimilated completely and they're based. The current lot who will all work at the same warehouse and bully native English people out of the job, and not speak English, piss me right off though. And then when they rape someone or commit a crime the government covers it up to Help inter-community tensions. Sigh.

bgfgfre