first semester at a big.university

I personally hate towel heads. They hate america and want all of us to submit to the big sand nigger muhammad yet they come to the us to ruin our way of life. Its bullshit.

and we are tired of your govt fucking up our countries so eat shit and die

our government will stop fucking with you when your people stop raping women and children

Is Holla Forums actually full of cucks or something? Walking around with somebody doesn't mean you are ducking them user. Also how can you tell they are feminists? We all know that a autistic Holla Forumscuck isn't actually interacting with people IRL so how do you know what these people are?

Good. Leaving a cult is the first step to recovery. We are rooting for you user.

Your government will stop fucking up the middle east when greater israel has been established and not before.

This.

Pull a Cho and be sure to give us the heads up the day before.

Agree with your text, but your image is retarded. "Safe space" to SJWs means a place where you literally aren't allowed to disagree with them, or do anything they dislike, including being born without a vagina or the right amount of melanin.

You imply the guy in your image is in a "safe space," but it's wholly different from how SJWs define it, as he simply wants to not get his head bashed in with a cinderblock for speaking wrongthink (advocating that you shouldn't get your head bashed in with a cinderblock for speaking wrongthink is itself wrongthink and punishable by cinderblock).

Your image is also inaccurate, as the police don't protect people like him. They wait until he gets his head bashed, and when he puts his arms up to defend himself from the next hit, they arrest him and call him a nazi terrorist.

Enjoy your life long debt, you fucking slave. You paid a kike to educate you and all you got was a head full of propaganda. Good Job, retard.

Should have gone to university in a country that hadn't been zogged.

kys

i know the feminst ones because if they aren't wearing some cringe-inducing shit that blatantly says it, they still have the hair/attitude/clothing/peircings that let you know that they hate the patriarchy.

i find it hard every day to keep my LARPing on Holla Forums because the urge to just start saying nigger in real life is becoming harder to contain.

its p. hard to fly across a ocean to get away from the jews.

That's because only extraordinarily awful people, like yourself and those you've described, are still attending huge universities.

well can't get my hyper-specific degree at anything smaller

I studied music and the professors kept bringing up Marxism. Had this pic as his cover thing for power points. Yes I know it's a shitty degree, I realise that now and currently have a minimum wage job, that's the breaks.

Just agree with them in public, get your degree, and turn around and tell them to fuck off. That's what my parents said to me when I started. "If a professor ever tells you something that you dont agree with or think is wrong, just write what they want in the paper and get your A"

Hold me guys I don't think I'm going to make it
I deserve this punishment for attending a college in a very liberal city

Just give her one of these

That's one of the problems, they've been given a platform where their bullshit can go unchallenged lest the challenger flunk his college courses.
This is why these idiots are so bold now, why they are convinced they're in the majority.

I did. And the worst part was I agreed with them at the time.

Do they? I don't really run into that many.

It's pretty pathetic when people compare women to children.

my english class had marx as required reading. don't even get me started on my american history course. the whole 'unis are marxist' mem isn't a meme