Hey Holla Forums, why is Trump losing?

Hey Holla Forums, why is Trump losing?
Do you think the situation will change before the election?

Because he's a Hillary plant to confirm 8 years of Clinton. anyone who cant see this from a mile away is a certified retard

now watch this thread getting spammed by trumpcucks in denial of reality

Hi, CTR. Bye, CTR.

ur dum

Is that a red pill about Trump?

Do you think that he will make it?

This isn't cuckchan. Pray your boss doesn't see we can do pic related. If you want to shill you're gonna have to be very subtle, you retarded gay transnigger

Also, using mobile IP's. Clever.

Wut?

There won't even be 8 years of civilization if Hillary attacks Russia.

Excuse me, when not if.

The level in here is lower than in half chan Holla Forums

(checked)

(((Polls))) are tool to influence how goyim vote.

Ok, but by the past they shown that they could predict the result of the election, right?

Doesn't dismiss what I said, Hillary's policies and rhetoric all points to her pushing for a direct confrontation with Russia. He made it sounds like she'll get two terms when in reality she'll only need one term to do all the damage.

Which is why I hate CTR the most, they're pushing for a candidate that will result in the death of millions.

Anyway if you want a serious answer why Trump is "losing", the polls themselves have their methodology "adjusted" to factor in more democrat voters. They need to have a convincing polling result to make a Hillary win look plausible.

Well, I'm ok with war. I'm not a leftist pacifist cunt. A good old World War: that what we need.

I don't understand why Trump want to build a wall like a coward instead of just invading Mexico.

But that wasn't the topic of the thread.

And they say we are the crazy ones.

Last I saw was Trump closing in, I don't think the Hillary Speech on the Alt Right is hurting Trump so there must be some poll fuckery

Even FoxNews says he's losing.

Look if this was a war with Israel or China, sure but it's Russia, a country that isn't even that hard to come to a mutual agreement that benefits both sides, it's just you've never had both sides like each other except in the W years purhaps

Well if Trump has taken a recent dip n the polls the only things recently that could of done so is Louisiana, Nigel or Hillary's Alt Right Speech, and tell me how any of them could possibly make someone go to the other side

That's what I'd like to know too.

We just don't fucking care with who is the War.
During WWI Italia was against Germany, during WWII it was with Germany. Who cares?

War is good for Humanity, because it destroys the weak and promote the strong.

We need a good World War III.

I don't understand why Trump is treating US people like coward who needs to hide behind a wall, instead of offering them to invade Mexico.

But again, that wasn't the point.

Also I'd like to add that Fox News lost pretty much all it's conservatives after they kicked out Ailes

Look the Strong ae going to die in war and the weak are going to dodge draft, and as I said it's Russia, it's a white nation that puts pressure against Israel's proxies, I don't want whites to die to make some Jews able to create Greater Israel in the thick of it