Edward Snowden and Oliver Stone

Little Edward and Oliver Stone are going to have a conversation over satellite phone and it's going t be hosted on Fanthomevents on September 14.

I recall Oliver naming the juice in the past, pointing out that Fuhrer was misunderstood and the fact that jews own MSM.

Could this be something big? Leaks, more namedrops and shit ton exposure on Shilldog and her zionist handlers?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/aIaIU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Stone's_Untold_History_of_the_United_States
archive.is/k0Sys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My bad I forgot the archive

archive.fo/aIaIU

Snowden is a controlled op cuck who loves Hillary

Source?

check his fucking twitter

oh, it comes before election.. something something Trump Hitler

Could you give me a example tweet? I can't anything find overtly pro hillary or anti-trump. Just black pill stuff and Snowden getting bootyblasted by three letter agencies.

I keep fin anti-shillary statements and tweets. What's the deal here?

The same Snowden accused by Shillary of espionage on a daily basis?

That's what I gathered as well. Now that (((they))) know that Snowden is about to go public and broadcast his convo with Oliver Stone shills are scared.

Meh Snowden was okay but it's obvious he sat on a ton of information that would have really upset the establishment. That and he's a BLM loving cuckold. Snowden is very obviously trying to get a pardon by Shillary. Assange is the true hero.

Focus on the message not messenger.

If he really wants to have a pardon from Shillar why he is associating himself with Oliver Stone? The vilified anti-juice director

Also I am interested if he is aware of background BLM movement. He could be red pilled.

Assuming that he does support those niggers.

Anyway Snowden will disclose something in public which could be good.

You guys are fucking retarded. Snowden regularly cucks for nigger lives matter and other leftist bullshit, and he also went after Wikileaks for exposing the DNC. It's all on his twitter.

Stop sucking of this ropeworthy anti-white. Our only ally is wikileaks, who is confirmed to have visited Holla Forums before.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Stone's_Untold_History_of_the_United_States

An awesome series - Should be required for highschoolers to watch.

So Snowden confirmed alive then? Was there some video evidence recently?

Snowden is a limited hangout and leftist sympathizer. Smart man, but ZOG tool nonetheless.

Snowden is a psyop you faggot. If he wasn't, him using a satellite phone would get him tracked by USG and killed

I realized it was a psyop when I started to see him appear at conferences via Google Hangouts, lmao

Why are they using a picture of Jew Joseph Gordan Levitz instead of the real Snowden?

You know he's in Russia, right?

Because he's portraying Sownden in Stone's upswing movie.

*upcoming

archive.is/k0Sys

this is how dumb you sound. Russia isn't some unpenetrable fortress. If they want someone dead, it doesn't matter where there are