Are women retarded.

Poor father…

Other urls found in this thread:

ytj48yt.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are doing for attention

5 years later. 2017

i posted this a week ago

She has no soul. If she was beaten to death, it would be a reason to rejoice!

i dont rly like this much ass

and there you have it, buried half way through the video… if the girl is clothed, there's nothing illegal about it. get fucked, mods

:(

I can't believe she swallowed something that big!

dumb slut deserves to be raped.

wwow fuck every single one of you. i posted this video last week and it got no attention. this fucking op saw exactly that. he saw me post this video, then he waits a week and makes a fucking thread and you faggots gobble it up. i posted it first assholes. i was the one that remembered and this fucking op is a faggot. get your own ideas op. this is my oc.

Notice how in the video she says all the hate, bullying and spreading of the pictures came from girls?

yeah i did when i first posted it. you should have commented when i did it in the last FUCKING ANGIE THREAD

I didn't see it then, the same people aren't here every day dude, and 8/b/ is no where near high enough quality to actively keep updated on.

top kek

yes i'm mad! bye!

I saw it… I saw it, user. I'm always here, user. Watching.

Gotta bully these teenage cunts like lesbian dykes and fist them roughly. Why would girls do that? It's so mean. >.

Girls being sluts really isn't that much of a big deal to me.
There's way worse things that could happen, it could have been a boy instead and he could have been a sissy faggot. That's the worst thing a father may have to endure.

the fucking autism.
1. the news o whatever this gay shit is, is all heres 14 year old girl pictures so you can dvr this and fap because your to pusyy to be a real faggo boy, they were all over scummy sites how deplorable as we spam you with them, REEEEEEEE!
2. its 5 outta 5 girls not 1 you fucking idiots.
3. lets just nuke the planet, theres no fucking point to this.
4. or cancel 3 and give me the reins to the planet so I can make it pure chaos before I inevitably do nuke the planet as I'm being overthrown by the mass of screeching ape-tism

nice cameltoe in the first pic

ytj48yt.blogspot.com/

you mean her boyfriend shared her photos and now everyone has them? thats what happens when you're a dumb whore who sends photos of yourself to people. why the fuck would anyone feel bad for her