Make me a pedo

Turn me into a pedophile Holla Forums. I never got off to kids except one time with a story and that video of a girl with her purple toy. You know that.

but i still dont see kids in a sexual way so try your best

respect your elders and go back to highschool

Watch early seasons of a TV show called Lazy Town. In particular, the pink-haired girl "Stephanie".

No don't just go and google a few still images of her, you need to see and hear her in motion.

you can never be diamond if you're mere carbon

smart saying for a loser

One simply doesn't BECOME a pedophile, rather one is born as one

its a choice you retard. Fuck kids idc but dont be one

Not a choice at all you idiot. Its usually to do with childhood experiences. Most kids that are involved in multiple sexual encounters at an early age and then don't experience any sexual encounters in their teenage years will become pedophiles or hebephiles. If one is already an adult you cannot turn them into one. You might desensitise them to the material but it doesn't mean that the person will be attracted to the youngsters.

thanks for proving me. Now make me like girls

[citation required]

who the fuck would CHOOSE a sexual orientation that makes every other person on the planet feel justified in giving them a horrible, torturous death?

Explain that, cunt.

make me like child pussy you fucking pussies.
Ps fbi dont hoarde the kids yourselves get in here xD

any new wave hipster

make jokes all you want, but don't pretend it's a substitute for a valid, logical argument.

why so sensitive?

What?

I don't know. Can you rub some Vicks on my chest before I go to bed? Thanks.

Anyone who posts emoji pics needs to get beat within an inch of their life.

Lolla.
Wasn't she arrested for prostitution or something?

Actually I choose to be a pedophile because I believe it is morally superior and little kids are generally better people than crusty old adults. My dick likes teens best tho.