LEAH ROWE ON SUICIDE WATCH

Her letter: libreboot.org/#open-letter-to-the-free-software-community

Reddit (I know, gross) thread where she answers questions: reddit.com/r/linux/comments/639ob1/libreboot_no_longer_opposes_the_gnu_project_or/

HIGHLIGHTS
________

"Finally, on a personal note, Leah was at the time struggling with gender dysphoria and substance abuse. Since then, she has been managing these issues. She agrees that her behaviour was rash and is determined to find a unifying solution." [I have mental issues and do hard drugs]

"I’m especially sorry to John Sullivan and Ruben Rodriguez of the FSF, both of whom I publicly slandered on the Libreboot website. They did not deserve any of that. I was being highly abusive towards you both." [Sorry I ruined your careers]

"With all of this in mind, were the allegations against the Free Software Foundation true? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Though the FSF may make mistakes from time to time, so do we." [We will not admit we were fucking wrong]

"I will remain in my place as a developer in this project, but everything that I do from now on will be the result of open collaboration with others in the project. I very nearly single handedly destroyed this project, and caused a lot of damage to the entire community, damage which I now wish to repair." [I refuse to step down]

"I would also like to express my sincerest apology to those GNU maintainers whose emails I published on the Libreboot website, when all of that chaos was underway. I’m sorry to all the other Libreboot maintainers at the time, some of whom felt like they had no choice but to quit the project because of my actions." [Sorry I fractured the entire project for identity politics bullshit]

Leah can be found in the on Freenode in #libreboot

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/linux/comments/639ob1/libreboot_no_longer_opposes_the_gnu_project_or/dfsow6g/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/843917197332365313
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/baSdJKsyUQzJLBVe_FsAY8xJyHI/appointments
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09361826/officers
redd.it/66tdds
reddit.com/r/libreboot/comments/66tdds/proposal_for_libreboot_rejoin_gnu_community/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least he learned his leasson. I don't care if he wants to chop his dick off, but don't bring your drama to the project and call everybody "transphobic" just because people where questioning his word and was calling him out for behaving like a massive faggot.

Leah didnt write that you double nigger. She was the only one making the allegations, not the one writing the first bit.

What's HIS real name? These fucking trannies fuck up everything they're involved with, the best FREE software is TRANNY-FREE.

Fuck off, leah is a girls name, I type 'she' after a girls name.

Fuck off redditor

I just want SERIOUS DISCUSSION without being derailed because I used the wrong pronouns.
everyone is sick of you niggers.

i hate this in so far as it draws more attention from the project and back to leah

Everyone is sick of you redditors coming here to tell us that men are women

can it be arrested for that?
someone make it happen

Holla Forums is for traps, stormfront

not very effective on a slow board.

sage is not a downvote faggot.

stupid narcissist cunt. his statement is all me, me, me (literally, I, I, I heading each paragraph all the way down the page). clearly nothing's changed from the leahboot days. seriously, compare the two statements; they are night and day.
whose great idea was it to have him head things anyway? mentally ill dude jacking himself up with female hormones. would you want a crazy, hormonal, highschool girl to head your project? because that's the state of rationality you get with someone transitioning.
layer upon layer of volatile trash

Thank god this abominable lunatic doesn't have their painted fingernails in RISC-V's pie.

This. I don't give a shit what people do in their personal lives. The project should be about the project, not the 1 million causes, protests and other shit in their personal lives.

Don't worry user, I do the same thing sometimes. There's a guy in a community I'm involved in who became a girl, and every now and again I call him a "she" by mistake.

Can somebody tell me what the difference between Coreboot and Libreboot is? All I know the latter forked the former and added tranny drama.

Libreboot is a libre distribution of coreboot, basically.

That's not how it works. No one becomes a girl, they become a mutilated, weak, mentally unstable man.

Keep being butthurt by other people living their lives, user

this discussion is OFF TOPIC

If only the human waste can quietly live their worthless lives without dragging everyone around them into their hurricane of shit.

Coreboot has them blobs user. You don't want the blobs, do you?

But that's wrong. Trannies are mentally ill. Traps just like dressing up and being cute.

This doesn't really answer my question. Do they just refuse to ship blobs à la Trisquel?

fuck outta here bitch. step down.

thats what I heard, albiet just from another post on an imageboard.

Of course the allegations were true. The FSF was employing a tranny for years, paying him a monthly wage, only to fire him out of nowhere simply for being a tranny. Makes perfect sense, a watertight masterplan.

if coreboot has blobs, then whats the point of coreboot at all?

Can't I just take the blobs out myself? This doesn't really look like the kind of thing that warrants its own fork, unless you are an attention-starved faggot who just wants to lead some project, which the lead of Libreboot appears to be.

It's important to note that the person who wrote the top half of the page wasn't Leah. So they themselves probably don't have all of the facts from Leah (and even if Leah did try to give an accurate account, by her own admission she was unstable at the time) and the FSF couldn't disclose details due to employee privacy.

The FAQ outlines that. Basically.
- No blobs. That also means very limited hardware support (basically some older Thinkpads and Macbooks, and one or two server boards).
- Ease of use. The instruction for installing it are actually pretty good, Coreboot should pull that into its own project.

Huh? If you call someone the wrong pronoun, I'd be upset too.

Thing is, these people can't into chromosomes.

I just woke up but I already know that's the most retarded shit I'm going to see today.

No, Francis sometimes talks in the 3rd person.
I'm not joking.

not an argument, faggot. you will never be a woman

YOU are the fucking cancer. The thread isn't about trannies or who's dick you want to suck, it's about THE LIBREBOOT PROJECT, so fuck off with your politics bullshit for once

This is why no one takes free software seriously. It's a bunch of retarded SJWs making code all about identity politics. No one fucking cares that this guy wants to mutilate himself and do a bunch of meth or whatever. We just want a goddamn free and open source replacement for the stock BIOS that disables ME. Init my hardware, don't tell me your life story. Nobody wants to hear this shit. Why don't we have more competent debs working on this? I am the only one besides an unhinged tranny who doesn't want CIA niggers in my hardware? I don't have time for this but I guess I'll fork Trannyboot and make it a weekend project.

it's grueling work tbh

back to reddit

The rest of the libreboot devs are comptetent, right?

I'm calling an exterminator.

This is your brain on trannyism

see

Thats them saying "this was all retarded" basically.

If Leah Rowe is truly sincere, (s)he should step down and remove himself from the project completely. This all appears very (((tactical))) and like a half-assed apology. "Mistakes were made, and some of them by me" doesn't just cut it. They know they burnt all the bridges and not even the hardcore SJWs would come to Rowe's rescue. "Someone were retarded" isn't an apology.

But it's good to see Rowe failing hard at screeching.

(Pic not related)

"we dont give a fuck if someone at the fsf hates trannies, ok?" is a better way of putting what I get from it.
I think you're reading too much into it. It seems like they just want to forget about it and go back to making a bios replacement without tranny drama. You know that if they forced leah to step down thered be a shitstorm from sjws. so they cant force zir to if zie doesnt want to.
I cant tell if she sounds like child being forced to apologize or if she sounds simultatneously ashamed of queenselves but still pissy and butthurt.
No renunciation of the allegations, so.

It's all the work of the Jews Patriarchy SJWs cishets communists nazis !

just, go back to /pol, Holla Forums, tumblr or wherever else people care about pronouns
impolite sage for offtopic

Pretty much.

they can't, Holla Forums isn't back up yet

It's not effective because you'll never reach post limit on a slow board.

The actual author of the first half of that post was not by Lowe herself.

reddit.com/r/linux/comments/639ob1/libreboot_no_longer_opposes_the_gnu_project_or/dfsow6g/

He won't fuck you no matter how well you obey his wishes to call him by his preferred pronouns. Go back to reddit

You're a cuck

Exception: / by 0 in main (line 0)

It removes and replaces non-free blobs and proprietary CPU microcode

what you gotta realize is that people who chop their dick off do so because they have a slew of serious personal issues
while the actual chopping is w/e, the fact they did something like that indicates serious mental issues

If you don't like Americans forcing their retarded identity politics into everything then you should fuck off from this board.

Francis

He's the guy who started the project, user.

No he isn't he's the one who has given a name, website and advertising, on a research project that began without him.

so francis did start libreboot?

Can't you read ?
No he didn't start the project itself.
He started the website with the name libreboot.

so he started libreboot. thx for clarifying user

You're clearly gifted with autism like the rest of us and we're proud of you for that, but you're using it wrong.

Shit, that's what I meant.

You're reaching clinical levels, you must find a good use for that ASAP. We believe in you.

francis started libreboot

I am tired of hearing him excusing himself, this is the third time.
The only reason he his doing this is because his company has began to sink and that no one wants to trade with him.
He's doing this because he has no other options to throw away.

You want to get better Leah or Francis or whatever you are ?
First:
Stop thinking you have gender dysphoria.
Real gender dysphoria is extremely RARE.
It's sadly the result of multiple genetic abnormalities.
People who have it don't live long, they don't pass the 30 age barrier.
If you have it please give us the fucking proof and even then I will still call you Francis because all my life I will always see your fucking masculine cheekbones.
Go seek a psychiatrist it will cost you less than those shit meds you are taking who are alienating you body and mind.

Second:
Go excuse yourself to all the people with who you have passed/broken contracts with and repay your debts to them correctly and entirely.

Third:
Don't work on Libreboot.
No one want's to see your face near that project.
Especially since that Wikileaks has shown that the CIA hires transgender people.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/843917197332365313
CIA trans niggers aren't welcome in the free software community or any community, well except maybe the SJW one.

This is sad if you are sincere but I am feed up with people like you.
We have tried to help you multiple times, we have given you multiple chances.
You have spat on the community, you have spat on free software, you have spat on people who helped you more than once and you still want us to believe you ?

This is the third time he tries to excuse himself. And every time it blows up to our faces.

I like to think the same thing but people who tend to go this far have serious mental issues.
Possibly due to horrible events or even bad secretions of hormones or other.
But it's still an indicator that there is something is wrong and people need to be on their guards.

Francis.

I type he after the name that's on his birth certificate.
Or the genetic analysis of his chromosomes.

Has long has it's for the fetish it isn't a problem.
The line is when they believe that they can be female/male.

This
You just have to read the website and mailing lists and talk with his old community.

Besides having blobs and CPU microcode.
They are making free software by adding functions and more.
Libreboot normally works on the reverse engineering of the blobs.
But librecore (the old libreboot team) team is doing that now.
But with different methods and tools and is working with vikings and raptor engineering.

This

This

Have you seen that motherfucker? It's a butt ugly dude in a skirt.

Who do you want to believe user ?

The project was made before leah.
A bit after he arrived he proposed to make a website and git.
He was the only one having control of the git and the website, everybody trusted him.
And I wonder why ?
Because he didn't even understood how copyright worked.
To the point of asking the FSF to stop calling libreboot the name it has and given him back the free/libre software project.
He went full religious zealot against gnu by purging every software or word he could.
He fucked up so much that no one isn't trading with him anymore.

And who is responsible for that ?
Webber ?
John Hsieh ?
Any SJW/LGBTX that the FSF was gullible enough to let enter ?

There is a lesson to learn from all this.
First:Is that people claiming for social justice won't choose the project when a choice will be needed.
Second: people who go has far of having surgery or taking chemicals without medical proof are people to avoid or you have to be constantly on your guards.

actually and state that francis started libreboot

yeah I know that.
But everywhere you can see it written it's always
Which is bollocks
leah started X because he wants recognition out of ""his"" project.

Fggtry like this is why I chose a long time ago to remain tech-ignorant.

I went from being excited about AMD release schedules to having to read about KODINGWITHKARLIE.

Now I just sit, coding in assembly.

In the darkness.

With the glow of the screen as my sole companion.

De-gaussing the screen when I get stuck, or bored.

I think it's great with an apology and a wish to move on. I can only applaud that. Everyone makes mistakes. It will take time to show if the apology and admission of guilt is sincere. I will show my support for the first step in the right direction. It is however not up to me to forgive as I was not involved.

It seems like one of the hardests thing for a human is to admit guilt, apparently it is seen as some sort of weakness while it is in fact a great display of strength and character. I see no good reasons to punch someone in the face while they try to right what they did wrong.

Unless trolling is your passion in life of course... and I do appreciate the trolls and the entertainment they provide.

hi francis

francis go home nobody wants your faggotry

what an ugly mofo

damn

That's not how it works Francis

(Pic not related)

this isn't a win or lose for leah

this was simply testing out her new powers as a tran

Where did you see any apology ?
Besides a worthless sorry the libreboot project is still out of gnu and I don't think they want it back.
And there was no excuse to the people he traded with.
He isn't sorry, he's desperate and will do anything to get people on his side again.
Normally I go with the "live and let live" way but this was too much.
No excuses, no redemption accepted until that person hasn't proven itself worthy again.
And for what was done it will take a minimum of a decade of work and stopping the bullshit of trans and identity politics nonsense.
Please
Get help

Don't get me wrong. I was indifferent about trannies before this whole drama. When he came out and claimed to be a woman I still didn't care as long as it didn't pollute the project, which it ultimately did.
After his whole drama I've become alienated regarding dramas, specially after researching about trannies. The surgery they have to go through is disgusting. MtF trannies have to literally dilate their "vagina" or else it closes down, since it's treated as a wound by the body.

I regret not archiving this. They used to have his real name. My bookmark still reads Francis ROWE.
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/baSdJKsyUQzJLBVe_FsAY8xJyHI/appointments
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09361826/officers

Sure is reddit in here

Do you even know what a cuck is?

sup plebbit

It's obviously who he is

Seems the faggot is trying to worm his way back to GNU once again:
redd.it/66tdds

I guess I shouldn't go on this board anymore.

Nobody cares if you are a tranny until you point it out. That means you want attention so in that case it's good that you won't come here anymore

Eh, dont really care for the attention, its just annoying when a thread about libreboot turns into a flame war about Rowe, as always.

granted, it IS bait, I'll shut up now and keep lurking.

Don't be like that Hakui.

lel sorry I ruined your careers but I got a booboo on my feelings.

Then you ask why you don't have friends.

Anyway has long you don't mention it and stay cool and good at your job you'll be ok my friend.

Too bad, Francis. Step down.
For fucks sake.

Keep your faggotry in your containment service.

Like said in the thread.
There is no real excuse.

I think the only real substantive objection to Francis' childishness is an offer from someone with commensurate skill to spearhead the project in his place. I'm not seeing that happen yet and until it does this is all just wasted breath.

Absolutely disgusting. Kill yourself fam

Thinking too much about the sad state of PC hardware, how all modern CPUs are backdoored, packages intercepted by intelligence agencies and hardware level malware installed at factories is enough to drive anyone to depression and hard drugs.

Francis has stepped down as of earlier today.

It's a bit of a blog.

reddit.com/r/libreboot/comments/66tdds/proposal_for_libreboot_rejoin_gnu_community/

Ideally what they're gonna do is get a generic username and accept that GNU is in charge of the project, but something tells me it's more like "I'm taking myself out of the spotlight because nobody likes me anymore. I still want all the benefit though"

The project is fucked until he leaves the project entirely.

Ideally what they're gonna do is get a generic username and accept that GNU is in charge of the project, but something tells me it's more like "I'm taking myself out of the spotlight because nobody likes me anymore. I still want all the benefit though"

How long until he suicides?

AHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

It's already linked in this thread:

what a passive agressive (((apology)))

long, with the tranny drama he has secured sjw and beta bux

The author of that quote wasn't Leah Rowe. It was a person who was not a witness to the dismissal of the transgendered person.

as a bi dude, the pic on the left wouldn't have made a bad guy if he started working out and got a haircut.

but I don't see why anything about them is important aside from their ability to program or at least manage their projects. Open Source is a cancer to programming and this is a perfect example why.

drama is for uninteresting attention whores like him (her, it, whatever).

The three pic are the same and only person
fortunately there's free/libre software :^)

In that case that person should STFU.
Further more that person should not speak for Francis.
He should speak and act for himself.
Otherwise there is nothing.

No one cares what you think, faggot. You are as cancerous as females that think they have to bring the fact they are female into every conversation. Your oppression points don't count here, go back to reddit.

tbh I actually agree. idk why I said that.
but still, kys whiny nigger.
I'm here because I can't call people retard niggers on plebbit, plus I don't like reddit anyway. the sub cultures are very different and reddit's is stale as month old bread.

It's relevant to his analysis of appearance that he finds the guy sexually attractive, you braindead cia-nigger faggot fuck.

I swear this whole inident reeks of an agent provocateur trying to steer people away from coreboot.
you care about privacy? well you must be some tranny faggot.
also, RMS is a cianigger

Go back to reddit