Universal and Sony Are Eyeing ‘Dragon Ball' Importer Funimation

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-04/-dragon-ball-importer-funimation-said-to-tempt-universal-sony

Just pozz my animes up.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/sony-execs-accused-racism-harassment-hacked-email-article-1.2043725
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Funimation has always been weapons grade cancer. Sony owning them would just mean Dragon Ballz with an all female cast.

Someone give me a rundown on Keith LeGoy.

Remember the time when people created new material that garnered a fanbase instead of slaughtering established IPs for cash?

Trips confirm, prepare for Dragon Ovaries and shit.

nydailynews.com/news/national/sony-execs-accused-racism-harassment-hacked-email-article-1.2043725

It said the deal is not happening in your quote.

Yes and? Sony is kike ridden as fuck.

The "loyal fan base" part is exactly why this plan is doomed to fail.

Anime and vidya fans want adaptations to be as faithful as possible to the source material; the slightest change triggers their autism and they'll most likely tell their family/friends/coworkers (who aren't fans) that the adaptation isn't worth their time.

Those were the days.

日本に行く。

This. My brother and I rail on bad adaptations of everything. Really inconsequential shit, too. My dad, on the other hand, will say any movie with explosions and half-naked women is Citizen Kane-tier, and to him, all adaptations are good, even if it has nothing to do with the source material. At least he fucking hated SW: The Farce Engorges

It was only a matter of time before anime got Jewed

Can't wait for nigger Piccolo and the scene were Chichi teaches Gohan about respecting women rights.
Just let Dragonball fucking die already. It's been milked enough as it is.

Heavenly trips confirm Funimation is cancer. Don't forget they put a fucking gamergate reference in the Prison School anime.

only reason I'm still watching Super is for the Saiyan grills

You can't fool me I know that artstyle
Is she a big girl?

Some weeaboo nigger at my uni tried to convince me that Namekians were supposed to be black. All this shit makes me want to fucking die, just like Dragon Ball should have after the Frieza Saga.

Niggerkike

>named Keith Legoy
The Jews did this.

But the namekians all know their father

Fuck that's what I should have said.

Then again, my former roommate, a fat r/the_donald kike-lover, tried to get me expelled from my uni for being an ebil raycis nahtzee and told campus cops I was going to shoot up the school. I wasn't going to, but the literal kikes that run my uni won't ever take a risk which it comes to being shoahed. I bullshitted my way through the straight-up interrogations and put them in a position where I subtly said "Look, if this goes any further, I will fuck this school's reputation and see you in court". They made me take a reeducation class on the holohoax and sent me on my marry way. Now a group of r/the_donald betacucks and kikes get really angry looks whenever they see me on campus. And nobody believes them when they try spreading rumors that I'm an ebil nahtzee because I'm apparently so friendly that half of the school's international students (mostly niggers, chinks, and mystery meats) love me. Makes me kind of proud, actually.

sauce?

4u

It does though, except in the Japanese video game industry it went something like this:
Where in the (((Western))) game industry, feminism goes more like this:

is he pegging him?

fuck me, meant she

This is why japanese women must be rewarded with the BWC, instead of the shit western women.

:^)

Nobody benefits from racemixing

it would appear my mistake was correct

Not quite

Not quite
Forgot image

continue

jews

P-Pervert!!

Welcome to the past. That song faggot was right. Executives think they are "cool" and in touch with what is "cool" but they have not got a clue.

Tell him Namekians are all canonically masculine, asexual, only drink water, and shit out eggs. Oh also they are weak to whistling.

If they expect people to watch another live action dragon ball movie, they are fucking retarded. Not only is the anime curse still strong, but besides capeshit, these fuckers haven't been able to create a single successful"franchise" since they started screaming "we need a franchise/cinematic universe" with cisbusters.

The weebnigger is actually a very small, ugly girl.

I don't see the problem.