World War II Thread

It has been 77 years since the first day of World War II. On September 1st, 1933, Germany invaded Poland to save ethnic Germans from the terrible crimes committed in the country.

I think it is a good time for a World War II thread. Discussion on important events, Jew involvement redpills, important figures, and other related topics are welcome.

I'll dump a few things I have to get things going

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1468785871118-0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1939*
FUCK

You've reminded me that I really need to read and pull out some excerpts from Japan Bites Back. Some of us here know a decent amount about the German side of the war but a lot less about the other significant member of the Axis, before and after the war. It's essential to understanding the depravity of FDR and his government.

That sounds like a great read. I'll have to find it

The pdf should be in /pdfs/ just do a search for it.

An odd feeling of both happiness that it occurred but sadness that the world went against it thanks to an international clique.

Oy we can't let those people vote!

I imagine that if Germany won we would be so much better off today. We could have colonies in space for sure.

Going to sleep. Keep the memory of the true nature of World War II alive. 77 years

Could people post "Baby's first" WWII things here as well please?

Simply posting "TGSNT" tier stuff will rapidly turn away Holla Forumss "immigrants".
Pics related

In other news man gains additional bit of sadness that he didn't even know he had left to give.

False flag thread?

Checked
Thank you very very much for this.

what are you talking about you shill it started in 1933 are you a newfag?

Churchill really pisses me off

What I find funny is that every TV documentary, book, and article always mentions the 'NAZI' invasion of Poland in September 1939 'THAT STARTED WORLD WAR TWO' but never mentions the almost simultaneous invasion of Poland by the USSR (17 September), their subsequent almost two year occupation of the country, and the fact that during this time they held more territory than the Germans (52%).
Also not mentioned is the figures for casualties of the Soviet occupation 1939-41. The absolute minimum figures are:
250,000 POWs captured in 1939. Of these, 20,000 of the officer corps were shot. Of the rest, final death tolls vary, but a group of 10,000 sent to the Gulag camp complex 'Kolyma' had a death rate of 95%, with only about 500 left alive in 1942.
Also figures are available from three 'special' camps with the executed numbering 4,400; 6,300; and 3,700 respectively for a total of 14,400.
150,000 arrested during 1939-41. Leaving out the 20,000 officers shot, a further 45,000 were executed.
350,000 rounded up in four great waves in 1940-41 and deported to the Soviet Union. About 150,000 died.
Absolute minimum total of deaths during Soviet occupation 1939-41: 239,000.

5e67g56vuehdf

Concentration camps were little more than boot camp like environments aimed at opening the eyes of Jews to the fact that they were not God's chosen people.

This video from a USMC bootcamp looks like a scene out of an Elie Wiesel nightmare. Substitute the contemporary clothing with 1940's camp fashion and you get the idea.

One dude running

Other dude walking

Same speed.

I am confuseā€¦..

nazi germany wasnt good

Here media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1468785871118-0.pdf
>>>/pdfs/820

Did WW2 have a major dysgenic effect on the German people?

It's so hard to believe that these warriors bear any relation to the degenerate weaklings occupying the land currently.

Todays germans are in no way more "degenerate" than any other western nation. The land is fallow, it just needs to be tilled and cared for again

Hungary went through the same shit and worse and they're standing up. Austria, too.
The main problem is the chilling effect of the post-war anti "hate" laws.

Of course the "Germans are weak and only fit to die" meme has been being pushed a lot on Holla Forums lately.

It's brit/pol/.

Nothing against brits, but brit/pol/ is cancer.

Fuck man, I had to watch it in several sittings over a week because I just couldn't handle seeing Germany be destroyed like that.

Just last night I caught a ww2 doco on history channel and decided to see how much the jews twist the narrative. Every time an American Spoke about how he enjoyed killing Germans I felt utter disgust, at both the barbarity that was committed against the Germans, and how brainwashed the soldiers of the allies were.

Even before I was really red-pilled and was into watching the history channel. I could still tell most everything being said in their docs was being told through a lens and that they were very obviously not being un-biased.
Which I always thought was weird because I only ever seemed to get that feeling when watching their ww2 stuff. Now a days I can't really watch any of it (or tv in general). But it must have been pretty bad even back then for a semi normal blue pilled teenager to still see through their bullshit.