Christian child forced into Muslim foster care

Christian child forced into Muslim foster care

"Concern for girl who ‘had cross removed and was encouraged to learn Arabic"

A white Christian child was taken from her family and forced to live with a niqab-wearing foster carer in a home where she was allegedly encouraged to learn Arabic.

The five-year-old girl, a native English speaker, has spent the past six months in the care of two Muslim households in London. The foster placements were made, against the wishes of the girl’s family, by the scandal-ridden borough of Tower Hamlets.

The reports state that the supervisor heard the girl, who at times was “very distressed”, claiming that the foster carer removed her… (rest is behind paywayll)

Well done bongs.

She's so adorable? Fuck. What'd they fucking remove from this poor angel? Probably her fucking pants.

This. She's been there for 6 months already? 10:1 odds says she's already been raped enlightened about the finer points of Muslim culture.

the un should be abolished and every country should do whatever they want

Wrong. Theres a better solution.

gommunism? no thx

Wipe out the nonwestern ideologies and allow capitalism to make the world as great as America?

I rly hope this is not what you actually believe ;~;

no. little girls is the way to go. who can fuck the best here?

I believe in child marriage and if i ever want that the un has to be abolished

child marriage is silly. they deserve to be queens. fuckable queens, maybe but that comes later.

marriage is not silly

nice ASMR song. Also, child marriage is very silly, user. they cant even cook for you. letting them become powerful queens is the only logical answer.

I also believe in polygamy so you can have another older wife who teaches your loli wife how to cook

just have the older wife cook :/ show me ONE good little girl. who can cook. i do support polygamy though, seems like an adventurous life. I think I know an adventurer who has 2 wives. I fucked.

(checked)
good idea tbh

Fuck muslim…

I have a very pretty cousin who is 15 and looks younger and she's an excellent cook.

They removed her cross.

post the archive link you fucking dumbass

You know… you should learn something or two about capitalism and Jews.
Also Christianity is not a western ideology.

wait, what's happening in Canada?

sounds like something a Holla Forumstard would write.

this obsession with race is typical.

Mordecai I told you no overtime today you fucking Jew, we don't want to pay you for any more work today and if you keep it up we'll have to get rid of you, it is blatantly against labor laws to let you work this long.

If these same Holla Forumsfags were born 100 years from now, they'd be saying islam is a western ideology.