Guide to Removing Google from your Life

In light of Google's recent stance towards free speech, I will show you how to abandon Google and embrace freedom. Here I will post software alternatives to remove Google from your life entirely. Remember, Google's sole revenue is from ads and removing yourself from their adstream both by blocking their ads and by not allowing them to track your activity to sell to advertisers hurts them!

Use DuckDuckGo. If you cannot find what you are looking for, don't use Google as a failsafe! Instead use Startpage that automatically proxies your searches and uses Google. If you don't like DDG, then just use Startpage entirely.

Protonmail or cock.li.

Use mega.nz, or better yet, run your own cloud server using OwnCloud.

Use libreoffice.

Use OpenStreetMap

Go to your subscriptions on your profile and download the RSS copy of them, then migrate all that to an RSS reader to keep track of your subscriptions and use either hooktube or newpipe on Android to watch videos from your subscriptions. After this, delete your YouTube account.

Use Firefox or one of its many forks such as Waterfox or GNU/Icecat. Pale Moon is considered compromised because of the author's pozzed attitude towards Ad Nauseam and adblockers in general.

Use uBlock for this or Ad Nauseam if you want to strike back at Google by wasting ad revenue with false clicks. Then use uMatrix and decentraleyes to avoid Google CDN.

Most importantly - delete your Google account. If you use an Android phone do not sign into it with a Google account and either disable all G-Apps, or root and remove them entirely. For a Play Store alternative, use F-Droid which provides free and open source applications.

I just use Alta Vista instead.

Yeah, I cant change my email address. Already use it for too much. I'll just leave gmail for work and horsefucker.org for personal emails.

[email protected] ?

What is that?

It's Half-Life 1 in real life. The good old days when you could repair CPUs by soldering them. When you could hit the computer with a hammer and the hammer would break.

startpage or searx. fuckfuckno is sketchy.
fine
fine
fine, plus LaTeX if asspie enough
+Osmand
fine
avoid mozilla, they're being turbokikes lately. forks are fine.

there is no "disable gapps" just install a rom and dont bother with gapps. fdroid and yalp with lucky patcher for piracy.

Great.

What do you guys think of the Opera browser? It comes with a free vpn, not sure how effective it is.

History saved in china server.

Is that the same patch as the Niagra server?

Thanks user

I don't know.

You'd better find out quickly… "Stephen"…

The only valid part of the infograph is that he used to work for a social media site that didn't respect user privacy.
Nothing wrong with that.
Not self-contradicting. Anonymizing data is a thing.
You should trust that they anonymize browsing data as much as you trust a site that says they don't collect any information.
And? That doesn't mean they do anything with the data.
Also I get something different for the "what is my user agent". For me it doesn't have a referrer.

You should be skeptical given the site owners business past, but the other shit in the infographic doesn't make sense in my opinion.

but I watch most of youtube on my PC

Use SMTube (works on Linux & Windows) or Newtube (Linux 64-bit only).

alright

So how are you so certain searx.me or startpage isn't doing anything with the data?
You literally typed "what's my ip address" and they told you. That's the dumbest shit to be paranoid about.
His past social media history, valid concern. The rest of the infographic: dumb.
If you're going to share things to people to warn them about something, it shouldn't look like nonsense.

I tried to search for the word "nigger" on DuckDuckGo. It gave me 0 results. Is it because it's an offensive word that only racists use?

turn off "safe search", fucking retard

You can run an instance of searx from your own computer; you don't have to give that data to anybody. Most people are too lazy to genuinely care about their privacy, though.

You know, you don't have to use alternatives owned by kikes. Or at least don't do your searches with your bare IP if you want to do that.
PM is not compromised, though. The owner still refused to put in a backdoor when asked to do so. In the meantime all other browsers or forks use either chromium or firefox base which are both botnets that spy on you. PM is unique in the way that it is semi-popular and does not use either platform - it's independent. It is also open source. What creator says about his bullshit does not matter as long as it's open source. TOR kikes are also upset TOR is used by Holla Forums, doesn't change the fact that they can't do anything about it. Deleting your youtube account is redundant. Google+ and youtube are merged since like 4 years now? Or maybe more. You can't have one without the other.

Source?