Leaked: Jew Soros wants to use BLM to create Federally Controlled Police

WHY CAN'T THIS EVIL, ANCIENT, WITHERED HUNGARIAN VAMPIRE YID JUST LEAVE AMERICA ALONE?

A leaked document from George Soros’s Open Society Foundations exposes the billionaire’s level of involvement in attempting to build what his organization describes as a “national movement” to reform local police forces across the U.S. The reform largely consists of federal guidelines for local police forces.

The document identifies an opportunity in the police killings of African-American men in Ferguson, Staten Island, North Charleston, and Baltimore. It relates that the U.S. contingent of Open Society held a planning meeting titled, “Police Reform: How to Take Advantage of the Crisis of the Moment and Drive Long-Term Institutional Change in Police-Community Practice.”

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=138786

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vWl22
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/
web.archive.org/web/20160831155323/http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/
archive.is/ib6n2
ope
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is not surprising. Basically a form of martial law then.

God damn you are a fucking nigger….
1: Questionable sause
2: NOT FUCKING ARCHIVING!!
GET THE FUCK OUT NEWFAG
archive.is/vWl22

They want to eliminate local government entirely.

You might as well face it he's addicted to blood.

now it's leaked he probably cant do it.
whoever hacked him is a hero

This is what you do when you are ridiculously rich and bored. Being evil helps.
This is Rich people sport.
Pit the poor against each other, get comfy and watch the world burn.

Hah, I called this months ago. Wish I had screen capped it.

The Justice Department's deal with the Ferguson Police Department is a blueprint for Federal/Corporate policing in America. It will costs so much money the Justice Department will force Ferguson to go into debt or raise taxes to pay for it. I would not be surprised if Soros is somehow involved from an investment perspective.

MODS REQUESTING STICKY!

hurrrrr
Go the fuck away newfag.

I think you are severely underestimating this kikes audacity user. Anyway the Jews are sure as hell still going to try

Go away jew

Prove the sauce is legit or gtfo.
Find any other
Credible
sauce. Cant do it?

Here it is on Breitbart you raging fucking autist. Now Fuck on out of here you filthy fucking cuck.
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/

Archive:
web.archive.org/web/20160831155323/http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/

Is this being actively slid? I feel like this is pretty big

Thank you.
You should be grateful that there are some of us who are skeptical.
If that makes me an autist, then I'll happily have the title.
Nonretarded pleb archive
archive.is/ib6n2

I don't archive sites that I consider do good work and need support. I would (and do) archive the Jew York Times or some SJW site; I think the truthseeker is based and they deserve our support. They are a bit tinfoil-y at times, but they frequently and righteously name the Jew, the Cucktural Marxist, and the SJW.
(And no I'm not affiliated with them, but I check them at least a few times a week and they usually have something juicy that deserves note).

There should be some concern about referral tracking us back to here. Also, what if the article gets taken down?

I agree that some articles deserve the clicks, but nowadays I put a space in to break the link and provide an archive anyway. Let the people reading your post decide if they want to go to the site directly and break the referral chain.

once you get Soros dick out of your mouth maybe you'll wake up, but until then you are our enemy and the world you think you are "enlightening" you are actually destroying
open your eyes (972488)

Where is he physically located? We need to make it known so that any party can terminate him.

Does US state police departments aren't controled by feds already? They get gibs from them in form of funding and military hardware. Tit for tat.

Too bad Putin can't introduce Soros to some tasty Polonium tea.

This kike Soros is so bad that we need to just scout ope nsocietyfo undations.org/ every now and then just to be up to date on his plans

See

Should learn to read the posts of the person you with to shit upon there jackass.

Saging self for off topic

Bumping for important thread.

Because the entire US military has sworn allegiance to him and his agenda.

He will leave us all alone.

Very soon.

Oh, shit. That's it, isn't it? He's Nosferajew.

I hope Trump bans Soros & Soros-funded groups from the U.S. just like Putin banned them from Russia. Better yet if he puts a warrant out for Soros' arrest like Russia has.

N-Nosferatu doesn't deserve that.

I agree, but here we are. Nosferajew has killed Dracula and usurped his place as the ultimate bloodsucker.

Soros is the lord of the undead.

Why not? Who's going to stop him? Half the country wants it to work.

How can a country like America who have a fuck load of guns and ammo, along with an actual consitiution to defend your rightous clay with arms, still allow this troglodite to subvert your homeland and keep breathing?

Please give me an answer before Hillary nukes your asses.

Hillary won't nuke their asses…the other countries will when Hillary's big fat mouth starts writing checks her shit-smeared ass can't cash.

I doubt it will come to that, though. If she voter-frauds her way in, the pushback will be epic.

We need to redpill niggers and other subhumans that they are only used as a tool for implementing Orwellian measures and police state. Muslims are already Jew aware, they just need to be taught that their "terrorism" is only advancing the kike agenda.

It's already happening.

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

ARCHIVE ALL LINKS

Fucking Newfags need banned. We don't need these publications knowing they are getting hits through us. This is highly detrimental to our goals and our methods.

ARCHIVE ALL LINKS

Or put a leash on it. I'm sure the Fed would love to place an embedded liaison in every podunk police dept and city council.

Do the above or no Fed shekels and fines, lots of fines and DOJ inquires