Banned jewtube videos thread

so since jewgle is fucking killing jewtube by removing every fucking video that is even remotely "le alt right nazis lol XDXD" or has just a little bit of dark humor, I think if there's people that have saved these videos before the channel they watched got deleted (RIP autism bars) they should repost them in .mp4 or .webm format here in this thread, that way people can get the deleted video they want and just drag/save the deleted video on their desktop so they can always watch it.

also if you wanna post any youtube video that is still on youtube but you think it is in danger of getting removed for any reason, you can post those in this thread also.

youtube is going down a dark fucking path and it is arriving to it's destination QUICK. we have 3 options for new video sites:

1. dailymotion (shit, only use if you got no where else to turn to)

2. vid.me ( alright but they are also ran by jews and have taken down "nazi" videos before and it is from reddit. only use if you like reddit tbh)

3. Bitchute (bitchute.com/ linking this one because this is the only one that interests me if jewtube goes down. free speech, bittorrent based, use's disqus, awesome. needs alot more recognition)

if you wanna download youtube videos, use keepvid: keepvid.com/

This is not a motherfucking drill. the jew really are fucking trying to destroy youtube and the internet as we know it. we need to prepare.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/ciCO
youtube.com/watch?v=RBQ-IoHfimQ
steemit.com/trending/dtube
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why the fuck does Holla Forums have id's?

It's a shame. Youtube restricts all somewhat offensive videos from being interacted right?
dailymotion sucks
vid.me's not safe with all that cp it hosts.
bitchute idk
vimeo's pretty weird tbh
upload society idk never payed attention to that shit

I recall a LinusTechTips video where they mention another site they were uploading too as a backup in case Jewtube kept fucking with their ad revenue. I forget what it was called though.

Okay never mind, it was Vessel, which is down now. They since adopted some weird shit called Floatplane and it looks like you need to pay for a subscription?

kill me.

oh god.

If they are censoring crap like the OP posted this is a good thing.

save it

Explain or you're full of shit. And no, swimsuits don't count as CP.

fuck this gay earth
they just deleted it
I still can play it in the next tab
it's a longer version of the europe 2020
it has 2027 at the beginning

do you guys know a place that has it?

This IS your future… worldwide censorship of the truth of our collective future.

In other words - we are all fucked.

found a 360p only version

vid.me/ciCO

I've got some good ones, not sure if they've been deleted yet or not but I'll upload them anyway because they will be eventually.

You do know the original premise of this video was to incite compassion for the Syrian refugees, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=RBQ-IoHfimQ

Where on this planet is that considered CP?

well, the girl is growing up
can't wait to see a version where she get sold by talibans to be in an harem

There is a part two

now I want to see it

wasn't there a edited version?

yes, basically they edited out some funny moment and the drowning, then they added a few lines in the end about the grim future of Europe

It got removed because it was plagiarism. Pure and simple.

Sounds legit.

It's the truth, and here:

you have the one which won't be removed.

Bitchute is pretty fucking good, but it could be a fuck load better. The website is still in its infant stages and taking baby steps.

I think if it had a lot of good old Youtube features like channel art like pic related, editing video titles and descriptions, and an actual search engine then it could have the potential to be a fucking powerhouse that can rival Youtube as Youtube gets more and more corrupted by kikery.

Pic related is Pewdiepie's Youtube channel back in 2013. Even the little things like channel customization and personalization could lead to huge leaps in the right direction.

(checked)

thats like saying nowhere is safe because everywhere on the internet has cheese pizza including chan boards

this is pure leftist shit propaganda ,. they're clearly trying to show what some refugees have to go through but oh so inspiring if they show a euro white family going through the same situation ,., pure garbage! what they don't show you is how towns made up of thousands allow 20 - 50 isis members to come in and do whatever they fucking want and cause havoc and chaos ,. if the so called good muslims would grow a fucking pair and rise up against isis and drive them out of these towns than you wouldn't have towns being bombed to rubble ,. but no they harbor these isis psychos and it's their own dam fault they become homeless and refugees ,., good muslims lol! what a fucking laugh they all want to see isis rise and the western world fall … SO FUCK THEM AND FUCK THESE LEFTIST SHILLS WHO PROMOTE THIS FALSE WE CAN ALL LIVE IN PEACE TOGETHER , BUNCH OF BULLSHIT!

What's the deal with Uploadstars.com? Is it any good? Used to be society instead of stars

DTube, niggers!
Done through Steemit.
Wave of the future! Educate yourselves.
steemit.com/trending/dtube

Have you guys tried pew.tube?