New Spiderman trailer

new Spiderman trailer

SHE'S A NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Pretty sad they need Iron Man to shill for Spiderman.

I care so little that I'm going to post the least related picture I can think of

Another reddit: the movie, when will they understand their cancerous humour is not funny?

looks like shit

Duuuudue I am so hype for this. Upboated dude.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When did spiderman turn into such a huge fucking faggot?

Thought he was only a nerd, a bit shy, a bit wimpy but not a fucking flaming faggot like this one.

LOOK SHE'S A NIGGER
A NIGGER, SHE'S A NIGGER, LOOK AT THE NIGGER

Looks pretty bad. Are people buying the hype?

Rhetorical question, its Marvel.

You never know, the last two spider-man movies did horrible. I figured the confusing cast change would hurt their marketing a bit as people struggle to figure out why MJ is black and Harry is Hawaiian(?).

I thought the fat shitskin was a spic.

I feel like I just watched the whole movie.

Looks like it's based heavily on the Miles Morales version of Ultimate Spidey, so it's going to be decent at best.
Also that boat scene is just ripped straight from Spider-man 2. Marvel must be pretty salty that they can't just use the Raimi films for their cinematic universe.

The last two Spider-man movies actually made plenty of money, it's a Disney meme that they failed. And looking at this trailer, it's clear this new movie is going to be the worst of them all.

Really? I thought he was Fillipino or some kind of Asian.

Looks boring and unfunny

Who cares, just a fat shitskin who's just there for MUH DIVERSITY

Yet they didn't have the balls to make spidey a niggerspic faggot. How untolerant of them, or most likely they know damn well if they did that their fucking movie would bomb harder than Nagasaki and Hiroshima put together.

Don't misunderestimate normies. Look how well "Get Out" miscegenation fest did.

Is Michael Keaton fucking birdman lol?

Get Out was like a Tyler Perry movie, it was seen by niggers, and white cuckolds who wanted to get the nigger experience.

It looks pretty good, but it is worrying that Amy Pascal is still involved.

Are they still keeping Mary Janiqua a secret?

Why the fuck is this Thai Ladyboy excuse for a Mulatto being shilled so goddamn hard?

All she's done is some shit Disney tweencom like five years ago and mainstream entertainment outlets won't shut the fuck about her flat ass.

Because nobody will like if they put a real negresses on it.

OP's a faggot

Interesting that shills even bother with 8/tv/

Absolutely キノ

That's what I call ==field nigger black==

would bang. you guys are queers tbh.

That's what I call fucking up redtexting

DOES IT HAVE TO BE ALL CAPS