Hillary Clinton is not sick in the way you think. She's a severe alcoholic

Hillary Clinton is not sick in the way you think. She's a severe alcoholic.

I can't tell you who I am or what I do. What I can tell you is this: Hillary has a serious drinking problem. That's why she disappears for days at a time, that's why she was wearing sunglasses all the time for awhile, that's why she's been acting strange, and that's why she's been stumbling a lot.

She can't stop drinking and that's dangerous. Maybe even more so than her being seizure prone or whatever else. If she keeps drinking like this and she wins then we're one drunken slip-up from a catastrophe. That's why I'm telling you this. I can't say anything else.

Other urls found in this thread:

askdrlouise.com/blog/is-warfarin-really-rat-poison/
youtu.be/dC4Pvm6Oj4A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks Donald Jr, pretty funny that she turned out to be an Alcoholic of all things, being a cuck queen probably threw her into the arms of the grapevine.
Amazing how many older women are Alcoholics these days.

Well, alcohol withdrawals can cause seizures, and the bitch does have a reputation of being a miserable cunt while sober but a happy drunk, if that secret service guy's book is anything to go on.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was a gigantic lush and that's what has been killing her and causing all her bizarre behavior.

Not saying I believe you, but I am saying it's quite feasible.

Do you have a single link to back that up?

okay

probably a combo of stimulants and xanax

Proof or gtfo
Reported

I like your theory, I think it matches the evidence that exists. But without proof it's still just a theory. Your LARPing doesn't really help your credibility and kind of paints you as an attention whore. So I have to sage until you bring something substantial to the thread.

she is healthy trust me, she just like to drink, goy

As a practicing alcoholic, there is nothing healthy about that at all.

you know, seizures and shit are a symptom of alcholism, the other symptoms could be from stevens-jhonson syndrome from her modafinil.
t. knower

It would explain why what ever is wrong with her hasn't been fixed by top secret world government miracle medicine.

she definitely has the face and physique of a heavy drinker

Problems with alcohol are rife all over Washington DC and the important suburbs. All parties, all departments, all agencies.

BRIGHT FLASH SHE WILL CRASH
BLEEDING GASH ON HER PUSSY RASH

who are you and what do you do

She is taking the prescription medicine Coumadin, which is literally a pain killer. So she is slowly dying.

askdrlouise.com/blog/is-warfarin-really-rat-poison/

meant to type literally a RAT POISON

ill link you my metapedia link of my cock

more like micropedia

good comeback terrible gif

my cock is huge btw

I'm picking up what you're putting down, user. Bitch is on her way OUT.

btw. how many white children as a result of your donkey dick? how many call you daddy?

I've noticed this for a long time, and have also heard it from other "insiders". She appears to me to drink heavily, often. And when she needs to appear in public she takes some kind of amphetamine upper (the intense eyes give it away).

I would venture a guess that it is easy for nearly ANYONE to become an alcoholic in her line of work. Traveling for decades straight, going out to restaurants for lunch and dinner with associates every single day. All your meals and drinks paid for by somebody else etc.

Bending your elbow is one of the easiest skills in the world to learn. If you're still "practicing" it, you've got worse problems than alcoholism.

Yeah… Cool. You said it and acted all super secretive, so now I believe you.

Stop sliding

Then why she wear pissbag, steagall glasses and AED?

THIS VIDEO

youtu.be/dC4Pvm6Oj4A

Total tantrum. This needs to be in a campaign ad because it makes her look like her true self.

Not to mention shes lying IN the video (again).

It's perfect.

Who are the best people to send this to on Twitter so Trump's campaign sees it?

Well, the piss bag would make sense. Alcoholism makes you incontinent.

But there's zero evidence and the more popular theories are actually about more severe health problems than "just" alcoholism so this seems like it could be damage control. I don't see a reason to believe it.

She might not be drinking that much, but when you are on benzos (clonazepam etc) just a couple of drinks feels like half a bottle of whisky and a couple of beers. I know cos I've been there. You never feel fully sober or awake, it would explain her LOW ENERGY levels and why she is unsteady on her feet 100% of the time, always needing something to hold onto.

That speech she did about the Dark Corners of the Internet and conspiracy theories etc was really off the wall. I mean there are plenty of real world events and huge things happening in the USA that affect millions of people like why are so many black men getting shot by each other and cops, drugs, crime, taxes, industry, the Middle East, immigration etc. But instead she just focuses on what she perceives to be a group of mysterious racist nazis 'out to get her' and stuff. That's a sign of delusional paranoia, probably a direct link to alcohol and benzo abuse.

She doesn't make any decisions on what the campaign does senpai

At this stage I'd be surprised if she wipes her own arse.

coumadin is a blood thinner, its a rat poison because the rat overdoses on it and bleeds to death.

I want to vote for Trump but I cannot, am I still going to hell?

Weird way of Spelling Cocaine

If she turns out to be a lush, I'm sure the radical left will rush to her side, declare she has "a disease" and its not her fault, the government isn't doing enough to curb alcohol abuse and shit.

Yes, but you should go back to reddit first.

That's just as bad.

That doesn't change shit.

You'd have a drinking problem too if you had that many people killed, have some respect.

Hey, if the Queen of England has a 'groom of the stool', then surely Queen Hillary will have her own.

Tsssk, never been to plebbit besides a passing visit.

man i cant wait for the don to destroy her in the debates, so much ammo. He's been playing it cool since the nomination and letting the media dig its own grave, so he can bury them and Hillary eith the fallout from the atom bombs he's gonna sling her way.

Looks like Hillary is trying to appeal to the Irish-American voters.

In all seriousness though, Hillary can and would have been cured of alcoholism. It's easy, especially when you have the staff and resources she has. When you're off on your own, it can be tough, but as long as you have friends and family to help you, you can save yourself from alcoholism.

Not sure the swans will be happy about another old woman with elitist toilet habits.

Funnily enough, every time they talked about her health problems and suffering from diarrhea I thought "She's probably just an alcoholic, that's the simplist explanation".

EWWWWWWWW
who the fuck wants that job

Oh man, maybe she's getting Korsakoff's syndrome

Coumadin is not a rat poison. It is a proprietary preparation of warfarin, an anticoagulant medicine.
The active ingredient warfarin is also used in proprietary rat poisons but is not marketed under the name coumadin.
It is fallacious reasoning to assume that because a compound is used as a rat poison, it will slowly "poison" anyone using it as a medicine, eventually killing them.
This is a case of attributing function and effects to a name, backwards logic.

There's no way her medical team would allow alcohol withdrawal (which is often fatal) to go untreated.
Seizures can be prevented with medication.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING MY RECORD
==THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING MY RECORD==V

I think OP is correct.
Alcohol withdrawl symptoms can appear parkinsons like when they are a hard core alkie.
Something to do with frying dopamine receptors I think.
They end up shaky, unsteady, and the only cure (temporarily) is another drink.
Source: observing my older relatives and friends.
The only one who doesn't display any of these symptoms at all is the one that doesn't drink at all.

10 shekels withdrawn from your account.

We all know alcoholic people, fuck, some of us come from countries who are 100% alcoholized.
BEING ALCOHOLIC DOESN'T EXPLAIN YOU USING SHIT BAGS UNDER YOUR PANTS

I got reported on twitter for this?

Twitter is anti-white, you must be more creative in your declarations.

For example, instead of saying "I dream of a white civilization…" say "I dream of a safe & educated civ…". SJW know the whiteness is implied but can't say anything because they would be agreeing with you if they get pissed for that.

Eurenius, you piss a lot when heavily drunk. Its not just a slav thing, they just reach the point and have little stigma to it, like smoking in the US.

It would explain the sudden surge of
"Women drink because of the Patriarchy" Articles

doubledubs confirm

This is completely retarded.
As lies go, do you think this is supposed to hit Hillary harder or make things easier on her?
I can't tell if this is a misguided attempt at helping get Trump elected by trying to give us material to smear Hillary, or if you're a CTR shill trying to get us to jump on a means of attack that would build more sympathy for Hillary.
Being a drunk doesn't hold the same negative connotations it did back in the 50's you fucking numpty. Look at Hollywood, they go into Rehab like it's a fucking vacation resort.
Hillary's already receiving understanding and consideration at unprecedented levels for a potential world leader because she's a woman. Look at all of the fucking corruption she's able to get away with because "Whoops, don't attack women you misogynists".
What you're proposing is we drop the proven and supported fact that she's literally medically unfit, and go with the much easier to digest and publicly acceptable "She's a drunk, guys. Lol" position.
If you're trying to help Trump out, you're incompetent and retarded.
If you're a CTR shill, you're incompetent and retarded.
If you're a troll trying to put us on a ruse cruise, you're retarded, but well done on provoking responses.
Fucking retard.

leld

nice try on narrative change ctr

Does that involve insomnia, spasms, tooth grinding and general insanity?

Sounds like Korsakoff.

Not really.
Ever seen the movie "Memento"? It's like that.

I'm not catching an alkie vibe from her

We're talking about chronic alcoholism in a 60+year old. Her body will be ravaged - she's not expected to be hanging around on a street corner panhandling - she's on national TV. She probably liquid shits herself on the reg in those beige pant suits.

I was kind of plugging Korsakoff's set, which is wicked btw.

Should have added a "for those on the spectrum" warning.

I have seen Memento, great film.

Wouldn't surprise me if Hilldog had a drinking problem, also explain the horrfic tongue ulcer.

It does when you're old, my grandpa (RIP) would last about 40 minutes after drinking one bottle of beer before he needed the loo for a liquid shit, his hips were both fucked and even with a walking frame and stick it would take him too long to travel the 5 or 6 meters from his arm chair so he'd shit his adult diaper most the time on the way to the loo. This was in his own bungalow and we asked if we could help but I think he was beyond caring. In the end he just gave up and stopped eating and told the doctors he was in constant pain so they'd pump him full of morphine, still took him 2 weeks to die.

Or….. maybe the OP is so close to the truth that you (possible CTR shill) is trying to undermine him. Plus as has been already stated, hillary is possibly mixing prescription drugs along with alcohol which would mean that she's not an alcoholic as such but is strongly affected by a small amount of booze. If we can ever confirm this then that's it over for her, she's clearly unfit to be president.

Even if she's not an alcoholic then she is still clearly and obviously unable to stand up straight without holding onto something, which means that if she is of sound health, as she and her shills claim, then there is an external factor making her unsteady on her feet. If it's not a health issue then that only leave drugs or alcohol. Yet you are here apparently trying to discredit the OPs observations without offering any evidence that he is incorrect or a shill.

Going on to rehab for celebs is trendy right now because for the most part their actions are inconsequential and it's great stuff for the gutter press to feed on, but for someone who has made and will potentially make decisions that get people killed than being a drunk is big no no.

Why is the standing thing an issue?
FDR was paralyzed with polio.
Asside from trying to meme something, what actually is it about?

Guess that bag on her leg is actually for feeding alcohol into her anus.

No shit. I called it months ago

I can't tell you who I am or what I do either. What I can tell you is this: the next person to get trips chooses the next President
[/spoiler]of Bosnia[/spoiler]

she's no alcoholic, she's a nwo zombie.

I'll drink that bitch under the table.

This. The elite have ways of getting around these things. It's easy to get off drugs/alcohol when you have unlimited resources, personal assistance, doctors and shit. There are drugs that block your brains ability to crave alcohol. There are drugs that will make you physically I'll any time you drink. Maybe she is a lush but I kinda doubt it. Alcohol is a pleb drug anyway. I would think an elite would be on some pharm grade shit.

Maybe she's just incredibly lazy and pampered.

Put your face in one end of the tube whilst your friend puts his or her face in the other end. Answer (not out loud) the following questions:

On present evidence, how many faces do you see in the tube, two or one?
You can see your friend’s face at the far end – do you see your face at the near end?
Isn’t your end wide-open? Doesn’t the tube vanish into nothingness at your end – into clear, boundless consciousness?
How many clear, boundless consciousnesses do you see in the tube, two or one?
Is this single, undivided consciousness at the near end separate from the face at the far end? Is there a dividing line between this space and that face?
As this space, aren’t you built open for your friend, face there to no face here?
Having no face of your own, couldn’t you say that your friend’s face is yours?
Haven’t you always been face to no-face with others?

Come out of the tube.

Take a few moments to share your reactions with your friend.

What if I just spit at my friend and blow raspberries?

Wut?

I'll drink this fag and his cocktube under the table as well.

My uncle works at Nintendo and can confirm this is 100% true.

This experiment looks into your fundamental relationship with others. Are you face to face with others and therefore distant and separate from them? Or are you face there to no face here and therefore not separate or distant? Do you confront others or are you capacity for them?

The Tube experiment is a powerful exploration of this important question. If you don’t have a tube you can either make one (it’s easy to do) or you can do the experiment without one – simply sit opposite a friend and look at each other, changing the questions slightly to fit this situation. You can also do this experiment looking at your face in the mirror – with or without a tube.

What is the rest the series?

This particular exercise of face to no face is 14.
The numbers of before and after are pertaining to other experiments.
For example.
If you point at your face and turn round on the spot, other people will see you moving whilst the world around you stays still.

Is your own experience the same, or different? Could it be that the world is moving whilst you remain still?

If so, this would indicate that your deepest identity is divine rather than human.

Let’s test this. Stand up, point back at your no-face – where others see your face - and for a few moments slowly and carefully turn round. (Stop if you feel dizzy!)

You can see the room moving beyond your finger. Do you see any movement your side of your finger?

I don’t. Over there I see the room moving by, but here I find stillness. I am at the still centre of the turning world – I AM the still centre.

You can choose to be aware of your inner stillness – your inner divinity – anywhere: walking down the street (the houses are moving), cycling, driving…

At the heart of all the movement in your life is stillness, and being aware of this stillness is relaxing. This still, awake capacity is free of stress. There is nothing here that can become tense – even in the midst of the most difficult situations. (How could capacity be stressed by anything?) You can rest here – it’s more stable than the Earth here.

Consciously include this stillness in your life. Enjoy this inner peace wherever you are.

You should just leave your buddy's tube alone, dude.

NO DRUGS, NO ALCOHOL, NO CIGARETTES!

It's extremely probable that this is the case. I have a crazy ex-gf who works for Hillary with the EXACT SAME DEMON PERSONALITY. THE SAME ONE.

And she is a raging alcoholic. It's the only way to dull the pain of being totally unable to love yourself, and totally unable to love anyone else.

Nice try, user.

Sadly you don't get seizures - like the ones Hillary has shown - from alcoholism.

She clearly has some stroke-related breakdowns.

The real problem isn't that she cannot stand up on her own anymore. What all the concern is about has to do with the way in which she fell into that condition, be it by alcohol/prescription drug abuse or blunt trauma. FDR may have been in a wheelchair but there was little reason to think his mental faculties were failing. Hillary, on the other hand, is having a central nervous system meltdown right before our eyes.

Legs don't work? Fine. Sometimes life throws you a curveball and walking isn't everything. Brain don't work? Very, very bad trait to have in a leader. Brain don't work because you fucked it up by being violent or abusing drugs? You couldn't ask for a worse candidate.

Grover had a tumor, Reagan Alzheimer's, others are suspected of some form of damage from STDs or their own vices.

Mentally invalid presidents aren't new.
Please try a better concern shilling method there CTR.

And Obama is black

See now there is something you can at least articulate a complaint on.
This Hillary can't stand bit is beating around the bush in some bizarre form of trying to express that you don't want her, without being able to say a factual why.

He's still a valid president though.

Yes, she is, OP. I'm sure you're an expert on alcoholism and come from a long line of drunks, but we know the bitch fell and hit her head. We've seen her hands shaking for… 8,9,10 YEARS now. If she's a booze hound on top of it, am not surprised but to suggest that's all it is, is to be a cuck and a tard.

alcoholic here.

alcohol withdrawal is usually easily treatable with benzodiazepines, it gets rid of the shakes and makes you calm as fuck, you never get random tremors. You remain calm when you are on the drug, it doesn't make you spaz out at all, in fact it makes you calm as fuck (see Ben Carson).

I went on a bender for a few months and had the worst alc withdrawal after stopping, my worst symptoms included hallucinations for a few hours and then shakes for a few days later, nothing more.

Hillary is not an alcoholic, she is fucking diseased.

What in the actual fuck!

Consider the record corrected, anons.

Seems like a good deal.
Or are you surprised that its being done?

So you don't have an articulatable factual proven reason to go against Hillary, you just parrot hate like "All races are equal, we're the human race"
"Its the white male responsible for all the evil in society"
"Don't vote Trump"
"Trump is a fascist"

You know how many nurses in this country earn their living by attending to incontinent fat sheboons or are fat sheboons? I guess people doing this quickly get desensitized, the way we are desensitized to goatse.

But that is a completely disqualifying condition, unlike the ones earlier mentioned.

gtfo.