I Fucked Up

Just don't give a fuck. Not "b urself" shit, honest advice. I don't have any contacts in my phone because mummy's phone number is known by heart.

Having a phone just to stay in touch with mum and not giving a fuck is fine. Doing that and feeling bad about it is for fags.

Tell her to fuck off. The fuck is that bitch touching your phone for?

this.

lmao get a life, loser.
All the cool kids have >100 contacts that they never, ever call or receive calls from!

only a loser judges someone else for normie tier cellphone mainstream shit.

How can I possibly be a loser when I got names in my contacts list that I don't even recognize?
Hell, some of them even look like girls' names!

Who the fuck is dezi? idfk!

normie loser detected

Well, what music were you listening to?

virgin loser detected

youre loser

If it makes you feel better OP I fucked up way harder then you. I got myself into a community college assuming it wasn't going to be THAT pozzed At least its free for me. I mean Holy shit dude, I walk into my history class and the first thing the teacher says is that her major point of focus in history is the holocaust and I shit you not "Gender expression during war time".
I mean fuck dude shes going to be talking about how the Jews didn't kill Jesus in the next few days and how Jews aren't a race. What the fuck why am I subjecting my self with this. oh yeah I'm a directionless faggot lol

jews being called a race is a zionist tactic to justify the occupation of palestine and the apartheid theocracy the jews have established on the invaded land. They find it easier to defend a racial nation state than a theocracy, and do everything they can do pretend occupied palestine isn't a theocracy. They want to pretend they're a beacon of democracy in a wasteland of religious extremists, but really they're no different at all, except they get US funding.

Really? I've been told that they are a race and are one of few that can prove it 100% thanks to all the inbreeding being secluded from other groups or something like that (thats probably not the exact reason I was told, I'm tired and its late for me give me a break)
Never the less that doesn't change the fact of how evil they are.

same shit

also why do you think the UN wants to push immigration so hard? to race mix everyone back up to before tower of babel split up.

also why do you think the globalists hated hitler so much? because he was a nationalist.

Just because they love inbreeding doesn't make them a race. Lots of religions love inbreeding. The Amish have all sorts of genetic problems due to inbreeding too. Doesn't make them a race.

Don't play into their ploy of pretending they're a race. They use it so they can scream racism when you criticize their ideas, which are religious. Of course criticizing any religion is taboo in our society, but talking shit about a racial group is still considered even worse. This is why they want to be considered a racial group, even though what links them is actually a religion, and not some sort of geographically evolved genotype.

globalists also hated hitler because he wanted blond hair blue eyes white skin. un zionist globalists want to immigrate everyone to death and destroy all unique cultures until everyone has one religion, one currency (money), one government, and everyone has coffee hair skin and eye color.

hitler wanted: best features in humanity
globalists want: worst features for everyone

basically ea games for everyone's life. and of course ea is turbo pozzed with globalist agenda shit like in mass effect andromeda and everyone who doesn't like it for being a shitty game loaded with propaganda is racist or transphobic or some fake bullshit.

it's not about hate, it's about truth.