There is a Conspiracy to keep Holla Forums shitty

there are a few individuals on that come back every day and post multiple versions of the same threads. every, fucking, day.
This is a conspiracy to keep actual users from congregating to Holla Forums.

The one posting himself in a dress: "ask a sissy anything".
Mike. The one that posts a picture of his cock saying "please don't save this i delete in X minutes".
Caster. The catgirl with some gay shit like "are there any boys~"
The user that begs for friend requests on steam.
The user that posts two pictures of anything and asks "Left or right?"
One that posts a picture of the same arab saying "i love hijab", or saying something about learning arabic. I call him the ArabSpic
The one that posts the same picture of some asian girl saying "what would you do" or "would you let her wear X" or whatever.
The user that posts an image with *blocks your path*
Fugthelug. Need I say more?
The poster that spams pictures of Nicole asking stupid questions.
…and many more who have come and gone

CONGRATULATIONS
You killed Holla Forums you fucking goons.

Holla Forums was always shit

So make more threads you think are good faggot. It's not like we need another "alll new threads suck" meta

brb making banana thread for OP

Those are my favorite threads.

Well, I'm glad someone else noticed this

GFY

Steve Miller milk threads are in the clear right :^)

You are acknowledging some really obscure topics that I don't quite recall.
What is more likely is that you are responsible for this espionage and seek recognition.
Well here it is
wew lad

ive never seen that user tbh

They broke the only rule of /b:

DO NOT CROSS THE BEAMS!

There's no rules that we should have much better threads. It's Random™. If you want good threads go to some other board.

I propose we ad this rule to the board effective immediately

The only one to blame for killing this site is jim, without him we'd still be getting new users since Holla Forums would still be a free speech platform and hold that niche.
As it stands Holla Forums has no niche and therefore attract no new users, so no shit all you're going to see is the same faggots posting here that have nowhere else to go.

You now present a problem.

wat do?

Yeah, I've noticed some of these too. Including the pedobear stories.
But making a meta thread doesn't help imo. Anything can be posted here as says.
Holla Forums's quality is dependent on it's userbase. If you want good content, you have to make it yourself.

Well like it or not back when Holla Forums actually attracted new users the things that kept the undesirable normalfags away was the pedo threads.
No normalfag is going to recommend all their normalfag friends to a site that has pedos posting scantily clad pictures of kids in it all the time and that did a good job of weeding out the same people that turned 4chan into what it is today.

Relentless bullying and technical inconvenience to keep all but the most dedicated newfags away. By the time they learn how to post, they'll be largely acclimated. And if they're not, bully them more until they leave. This used to work on halfchan. But the newfag ratio got too high to be effective at least five years before we came here.

Which is gayer? Left or right?

there was a time when they were banned. believe it or not.

Stimulating hot topics and defending the underdogs by no means kills 8ch.

You're a fucking genius!
We need them back. That's what got us attention back then. They'd rationalize it with "I'm just here for the discussion"
The perverted curiosity of other boards brought us people who wanted to be there so they contributed and made things good.

just look at how they post in this thread before it's even started. they attack it more feverently because it's a pro-trump themed you laugh you win thread, and cucks hate that and prefer losing when you laugh

Hmm?

mmmh?

That thread was shit tho, and you're a troll o.0

bump

user, newfags are all from halfchan. normies don't know that fullchan even exists. you've been on the chans too long you forgot wtf normies even are.

this user gets it

gtfo plebbit

You just described 95% of Holla Forums posters, OP!
It isn't just "a few", it is a VAST MAJORITY.
And it isn't a "conspiracy, it is called "shitposting", and as a shitposting friendly board, that is what you ought to expect coming in here.
If you don't like it, do what everyone else who doesn't like it does, and leave.

user, they don't leave. they never leave. they bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch about how everyone except for them is killing Holla Forums and are completely clueless that the bitching is what's killing Holla Forums

goon detected. I remember some days when Holla Forums was good. it didn't last too long but every thread was worth it. every thread was entertaining.

Shills believe they have power here. They do not. The Gamergay thread shit ups and d&c only served to reveal how ineffective goons are. They are low functioning narcissists, where as this is the house of high functioning autism. Astroturfing does not work here.

Also, b was always shit, but usually has good taste in music.

Ftfy, literally what killed Holla Forums

Of course the only ones that actually notice are mods.

They all use VPN too, go figure.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that poster.

Oh and who could forget Rin and his cancerous Reddit-pedo 'memes'.

see

bump!

thank

bump

I agree op.

pedo bait threads too. it's exceedingly obvious that there are a few regular anons that constantly try to bait other users into endless debates about pedo/hebe/ephebophilia. i find it hard to believe that so many people get trolled so hard by this obvious shit, which makes me think that faggots that get baited are made up of a small group of users as well.

please ban the pedo debates or people that are obviously trying to bait others, pro or con. it's completely fucking useless.

Faggots
Nazis Holla Forumstards
Ponyfags
Femanons
Gamefags
SJW's
Data Miners
Goons
Cucks
Flatulists
Reposters
Jews
Rins
Dysnomians
Trolls
Pedos
Autists
Creepers
Travisposter
Wincest
Spammers
Pissheads
Bigots
Fucktards
Keks
Conspirators
Spergs
Kennedi
Scatters
Shitposters
Getters
Cancer
Betas
Wankers
Gorers
Sagers
Newfaggers
Furries
Bullies
BBC
Virgins
Summer Redditors
Butthurts
Dysnomia
Niggers
Vargers
Gondolans
Stoners
Kikes
Cumdumpsters
Benis
Memeheads
Banned
Ayylmaos
Stalkers

I remember.

I am honored to be included in your list my good sir.

You most certainly have written the manual for us, user - thank you!

bump. I'm keeping all of the threads in this topic archived.

Good for you. Be proud of your achievement.

You're correct.
Not goons though, they wouldn't need to target this place and if they did they would do it directly naming themselves.

OP is not talking about what Holla Forums WAS, he is talking about what Holla Forums IS.
Quit living in the past and accept that what you loved is long gone and won't ever be coming back.
user in is correct.

Oh my gosh . you're the user that saved Holla Forums . My hero.

Wait how can you tell the diff?

Was /b ever good?

pedos are swamping Holla Forums unopposed atm
the mods are powerless to stem the tide
they have no tools, no leadership and no new ideas
soon, if not already, there will be only pedos left

Holla Forums was fun once, yea

It was good last Thursday tbh.

what happened last thursday xD

Holla Forums has become the pedo containment board. it keeps them away from Holla Forums or /sudo/
dys was offered a shiny object called Holla Forums and, in the euphoria of the moment, made light of its weight
now his sciatica is playing up and the gloss has worn beneath the callouses on his hands
Dys was jimmed, like many before him. his dreams have become a snakes' nest
all for free
it’s nearly funny.

don't forget about the hebe and ephebo fags. we deserve some recognition, sir.
although we're already generalized to be one ;_;

you'll all be gassed together, ok? in recognition of it not being your fault that you fuck up childrens' lives forever for fun

shouldn't those threads count as spam?