Secerts Thread

This is my deepest darkest secret, am drunk, bored and I have enough confidence in my Opsec to post this so here it goes

When I was 24, about a month after getting my concealed carry permit I was jumped by two niggers at night right after leaving my local movie theater. I shot at both of them and I killed one, he went limp and started to perform what I later found out was “Agonal respiration”, the other one ran away hunched over like a humpback into an alley and disappeared. I was scared shitless, ran to my motorcycle and gunned it for home. There I cut up my clothes and covered them with kerosine and burned them to ash on my grill. My pistol, a Ruger LCP I cut up with a rotary grinder, filed aways the serial numbers and threw away in my neighbors trash. Afterwards I cut my fingernails, polished my hands and arms with a pumice stone to remove gun shoot residue and shaved. The next day I cut my hair and went to the local auto parts shop and bought like $200 dollars of pastidip and painted my bike a different color. I figured the police would pull the cellphone records on that area and locate me at the crime scene but course, they never did. I would have called the police if it wasn’t for the fact that the nigger who I shot in the chest, I shot multiple times while he was on the ground. At that time I knew next to nothing about self defense law and Castle doctrine plus the Zimmermann case had just recently happened. I feared the very real possibility that the media would come after me and being broke at the time and with family depending on me I couldn’t take that risk.It was a stupid mistake, the only decent movie theater in my town is located in a ghetto and was airing a movie that I wanted to watch, I should’ve know better. I hate niggers but I can never shake the feeling that I killed another man, you know I thought it would be harder but it wasn’t. It was so easy and it made me realize life is cheap and we can leave this world easier than we came into it. I will never forget the smell of sulfur, the crack of the bullets fizzing out of the barrel or the blood that poured out of that niggers mouth like a fire hose as his body desperately grasped it’s last breathes.

This is my secret, whats yours?

My most shameful secret is that I actually read that story all the way through.

Should have bought CarryGuard, buddy.

Then your a fast reader, good for you.

My most shameful secret is that I post on Holla Forums

Cool story, bro.

That's actually not a bad idea user

I figured the two niggers were repeat felonies so the police didn't bother with an investigation, however I was still nervous as fuck for at least a month afterwards. I dreaded every knock on my door, thinking that just behind it was an inquisitive LEO with a barrel full of questions.

QUADS GET
I AM WINRAR!

i fuck my cousin on the reg since we where teens, no I am not from the South or even an american. I visited her everyday since I was 5 years old, our parents being very close because they both lost their parents when they where young. one day i when i was 13 she was 14 i grabbed her ass though her skirt and we then made out. the next day i wanted more, i jerked off the whole night to the memory of the makeout the pervious day. right after our parents picked us up from school, i went up to her room like i always did to play video games. I turned up the volume on her tv and eat her out and rubbed my cock on her pussy and face. i came in her mouth and she shallowed. No one besides us knows this and I am now 22. I fuck her every other week and no other women comes close to the feelings i have for her. We have already talked about marriage the moment she finishes college, by that time my contact with my nations army will expire and I’ll start a family with her. Fuck all what our parents think, I’ll deal with the possibility of a deformed child. Good women are hard to come by and she’s the best I know, the only one who I can honestly say I’ll spend the her of my life wit.

Hawt

it is, i know it is because it's a cultural taboo but it also has its perks. i've know her since forever, I can truly say she has never slept with another man besides me, i took her virginity, i fucked her in the ass. all of her holes were first violated by me and only me. i knw her entire life, i know what makes her happy, what makes her angry and what makes her horny ;) and she knows everything about me too.i have tried relationships with other women but it never works out. other women, I don't know them, who their past partners are, if they have an std and i never did like the realization that other men besides me could have fucked her. it feels nasty and impure and I can never do the things I want during sex because of it.I can only reach the highest level of pleasure with my cousin, only her can me me scream with a banshee when i nut and i have no fear of an std if I eat out her cunt, i love eating cunt by the way, can't live without it.

lol, meant “makes me scream like a banshee”

The possibility of inbreeding only shows up after consecutive generations of doing it. Unless you share a bad genetic defect, your kids will be fine

Technically you only killed three fifths
of a man, That's not so bad.

good to know

I always dreamed of being in love and wanted to be in a relationship so badly.
God gave me the woman of my dreams. She was so perfect for me. Or at least I was so delusional.
I started beating her 6 months into our relationship. I continued being extremely physically abusive for 2 more years until she had enough. I was actually surprised.
I plan on killing myself after my Dad dies.
He'll be 60 this year.
I'd hate to put another girl through that.

/k/ here, that didn' 'appen

Have a few never told anyone IRL
1)Molested my oldest female cousin twice. Once when she was 12 then another when she was 15. Like real molestation
2) Fondled many more younger female family members
3) Killed a dog by running it over with my truck and fleeing the scene
4) Switched my co-workers anxiety medication with her sleeping medication because I knew I'd be all alone with her after work and I got to touch her breasts and ass under her dress. Later that evening she got into a car wreck while driving to her kids' day care and totaled her vehicle. They found the medication in her system and she got both of her kids taken away from her
5) I'm ashamed of this one because I enjoyed it. Let my cousin suck my dick one night during a sleepover. I was 13 he was 7 or 8. I woke up to him sucking my dick and I knew what he was doing. He saw me awake and was terrified that I'd beat him up. I took my underwear completely off and told him to hurry up because I was sleepy then came in his mouth. Next morning we were taking a shower together and I tried to get him to do it again but his Mom walked in on us right as he was lowering his head. I stopped going to sleepovers after that for fear his Mom would tell my Mom what we were doing
6) I witnessed a rape from the very beginning and could have prevented it but didn't because I hated the girl who was getting raped. She later attempted suicide but failed. She was too fat and the belt snapped

I don't believe these stories, or that any one human is fucked up enough to do all of them

I sort of agree with..
But worse shit has happened.

QUADS OF GLORY!

Shit dude, you ruined three lives and that's not the one you're ashamed of?

1) she was addicted to those sleeping pills. how you think i knew about them? her fault
2) the kids were given to her grandparents for 2 years. thats not even that bad. she could still see them and shit
fuck off. this is Holla Forums
you must have confused us with 4chan and people who give a shit and are well adjusted into society-type people

FUCKING CHECKED