Azad Kashmir

What do you think of Azad Kashmir or just Kashmir in general ? Do you think it should be independent ?

Incase you don't know anything about it, Kashmir is a disputed region between Pakistan and India. We were meant to get our independence back in the mid 1900s but Pakistan due to their lust for land invaded and so did India as losing it would be a great loss. So now you have Kashmir which is split.

t. Proud Kashmiri nationalist

I hate sand niggers and their cult, and think they should all be killed

Are you boys Hindu, Muslim or Sikh?

This

Well which sand monkeys are you talking about, the Pakis or the Indians ?

India will never let Kashmir be an independent state. The govt cannot let Pakistan/China gain any ground in that region anymore.

Well depends on the region, from Azad Kashmir (pakistani one) we're mostly Muzzies, and Hindus/ Sikhs are minorities. Our monarch was a Sikh before we were invaded and Buddhism started off from Kashmir from what I've heard.

From the Indian occupied Kashmir I think the majority there are Sikhs and Hindus with Muslims just slightly less.

Yeah the way I see it is as a buffer zone. If it was to be independent we would be surrounded by 3 nuclear powers which would be crazy. All those punks need to f off imo

I love their poems in Pig Latin the best. A great contribution to world culture.

all of them

Why would I care if I'm not BLEACHING them?

Stupid mongrels abolished the caste system.

As long as you don't let the sandniggers bring you to the ground then it's fine by me.

Almost forgot that someone thought it was a good idea to give those monkeys in Pakistan some nukes.

What are you guys gonna u guys gain form getting independence anyway.

Hopefully there'll be an armed resistance and we'll get out freedom…

Same thing William Wallace wanted. Freedom baby ! Is that even a question to ask a patriot ? Our famous heavenly valley will be free from foreign occupation.

Yea that's right, be independent just to get swamped by the other two countries who's leaders drool over this piece of land.

They can fuck right off my fatherland and stop jerking off over it then ffs. I'll die for my patriotism if need be.

The whole place is beautiful though.

But i can picture you guys ending up like a newer version of Tibet.

Yeah I kinda can too, I hope we can resolve it peacefully instead through some sort of elections. I'm sure most people in Kashmir would want their independence anyway.

Also, armed rebellion will just doom you guys. Remember that the the Govt are Hindu Nationalists and will look for any excuse to genocide all of you dudes.

Good luck with your revolution though.

Our revolution will be successful one day, maybe not today, tomorrow whatever. But it will be by Gods grace. If they kill our people I won't kill any innocent one of theirs. Then my people will see for themselves who are in the wrong. Tyranny/ opression, or freedom and fairness.

But for now I'm just going to sit here listening to 'Sade' songs dreaming about my free country lol.

bump

Best Led Zeppelin song imo

lmao true

Why didn't Kashmiris rise against India 1n 1965 when Pakistan sent it soldiers masquerading as Kashmiri guerrillas to start a popular uprising (Operation Gibraltar)?

Most soldiers go into war thinking like that; it doesn't work like that boss, sorry.

As for Kashmir independence, I couldn't really give a fuck. I don't know enough and have no personal stake. I'll wish you good luck in your aims since you're posting here though.
Just don't do anything that'll push more Pakis into Yurup. I can't stand those fuckers.

assuming independence isn't an option, which country would you prefer to join?