What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?
archive.is/Uq7Pd

proof 4chan is better than Jim-sells-your-data-chan

At least hes not bringing more cancer over here by mentioning 4chan and not Holla Forums

I do

i hope someone replied with baneposting

for you

tfw no cool celebs

I'm here though.

Me too

Fuck you

nigger faggot

Is that you Mike?

Yes. He spoke like a true hothead

Hey Holla Forums. It's me, Sam Hyde.

We already do.
Milo and YMS used to browse this place, and an indie director does too.
Alll of them are jews.

I'm not Mike Stoklasa but I am somebody that Holla Forums knows, I have seen reaction images of myself posted on occasion. There are much more famous people than me who come here though.

you're not sam hyde. he types like this

Jontron?

patrick bateman?

James Rolfe here, ama.

I bet you are. faggot.

Holla Forums Holla Forums Holla Forums and Holla Forums

But usually I'm more
Holla Forums and Holla Forums and in Holla Forums and Holla Forums

what did (((they))) mean by this?

hes cancer

he's redpilled on SJWs, he's one of us

He's actively reading tweets

guys I have an idea. Please get him to comment or meme about star wars being shit tfa being shit, starshit, disneywars get him to say something like star wars used to be good or at least i used to like it not that shit now do it…….

Confirmed /ourcaptain/. No one can try and argue Picard is the better captain now.

THERE ARE FOUR you

Tell me Captain, if The Next Generation is so great, then why are there no good Next Gen films?

Tell me Cardie, if you spoonheads are so great why is it you can't seem to read punctuation?

Is that you Louis C. Cuck?

I bet it is you.
You know who you are.

4chan is better than Holla Forums due to the much, much, much larger userbase.

Where 4chan is worse than Holla Forums is because you can't use VPNs or Tor so the mods can easily backtrace any poster they want.

4chan allows fun and jokes and irony, so it's entertaining. whereas 8ch is a little serious and you get banned for very little.
This results in 4chan being more fun, but more messy and unorganized. 8ch is boring, but organized and motivated.
The problem is shills go to both boards. For 4chan it's just pissing in an ocean of piss, but for 8ch it's hooking up a catheter that's filled with pisscum. For 4chan, they just shitpost. For 8ch, they flood decent discussion with hyper-exaggerated trash, and then ban anyone who vaguely agrees with whatever the shill line of the day is.
The mods on 8ch need to chill, but they don't have to go full 4chan and let everything slide. If only 8ch mods didn't get their directives from higher ups. They're sycophant cocksuckers who want to impress anyone above their paygrade.

also 75% of 8ch is just complaining about 4chan.

You do know you're posting on 8/tv/ right now?
Otherwise I really really really like this post.

Holla Forums is an oasis.
Everywhere else is so strict. Toe the line or else. You get banned on Holla Forums for not properly formatting a thread. You get banned on Holla Forums for cracking a joke one too many times.

You can get b& on Holla Forums for a lot more menial shit than that.
t. guy that frequently gets banned for stupid shit/ the vol didn't like my posts

Hey guys it's me Heath Ledger

More boards need to have a Holla Forums mentality on moderation.

you are free to return to your cuckshed anytime

I guess the mentality is to gatekeep and make sure no 4chan/reddit users sneak in through having fun, its still pretty gay though because the no fun allowed mentality is just annoying. /a/ is the worst and has ridiculous level of moderation where they ban you for poor spelling.

Have fun with those 10 posts per hour boards!

the fact that you bitch about moderation leads me to believe you don't know why most of us are here in the first place (that or salty shills whining about well deserved ban)

quality over quantity, nigger
you can leave anytime, faggot

I left cuckchan because of censorship.

the problem wasn't moderation but wrong kind of moderation

Nothing special about the moderation here on Holla Forums, it's just standard Internet moderation.

4chan has more active boards than Holla Forums has.

Picard is a faggot.

and?
quality over quantity

How about this? serious boards like Holla Forums which are about politics are srs business so it can have strict moderation, but Holla Forums and /a/ and other entertainment boards can have Holla Forums level moderation.

Are you one of the girls from blacked.com?

I don't know if a larger userbase is such a good thing. Most of the people there just try to post something as fast as they can to stop the thread from falling off the catalog. Half the time they don't even make sense, it's like talking to bots.

Really? I've never been banned from Holla Forums and I regularly go out of my way to shit up threads there.
You don't think Mark likes me, do you?

Quality is a subjective term.

Some people think reddit style text wall posts are quality while others think 4chan style meme posts are quality.

you are free to go back

Imagine them fucking.
It would be like pushing a toy lightsaber into a used condom.

it's not a bromance if you're fucking

I think it's the opposite. It's no-fun allowed. I got banned on 4cuck/tv/ for posting a shooped picture of Mike in a RLM thread hidden in a spoiler, I also got a warning for saying the word "leddit" in a Rick and Morty thread.

Not enough people is a bad thing and having too many people too. You can't have a serious discussion while shitposting in a thread or it will get closed fast.
That's why I like being here, I wish there were more people but once a place gets too big there's a risk of losing its soul (you'll see people asking to add rules so other people feel "safe", then they'll get more power and fuck up everything while those who were there first will leave because it will be impossible to speak freely about anything).

>I got banned on 4cuck/tv/ for posting a shooped picture of Mike in a RLM thread hidden in a spoiler
Exact same thing happened to me, pretty bullshit imo.

I posted Mike CK the other day and didn't get banned.
Of course it didn't have any black dicks in it.

On the small possibility he's here, sup Bill.

You had me until this. You are so full of shit, 4cuck hotpockets will ban you for literally anything.

I'd say this post killed Robert Pirsig, only he died several days before you made it

Hi Elsa!

J-Jenny?

Ecelebs don't count.

It's obviously Jim.
WHERE'S THE NEW VIDEO, JIM?

Why would anyone of note come to this shit-posting board?

Guys, what's wrong with me, Maisie looks fuckable here…

Emperor hirohito over on cuckchan does the same fucking thing.

Get out

If that were the case, the maisiefaggots and drumpfsberg wouldn't be posting anymore.
Also get back to cuckchan if you love it so much.

Jesus fuck no. I don't want "If you don't love maisie you're a cumskin drumpfcuck" infesting other boards.

Posts like are why i'm talking about. There's little moderation here. Otherwise this faggot will be posting his shit on /waifuist/ instead of ruining threads.

Sam we know you browse here though.

Jim doesn't browse Holla Forums anymore, not for a long time really.

Come on, Taylor, nobody's more famous than you.

mods plz ban

Yeah, there's even a reference to HW in WP.

That's a lot of lies in a single post.
I left cuckchan specifically because mods started banning me for little shit that I used to be able to post about with no worries.
As it stands current Holla Forums is shittier than when it first started out, but it's still less shit than cuckchan has been for the past 4 years or so.
The only boards here that are as shit as their cuck counterparts are Holla Forums (it might be worse than cuck/pol/ at this point actually), /a/ (their fucking BO is an overly sensitive grammar obsessed tranny faggot) and Holla Forums.
8/co/ has some tumblr tier shit, but unlike on cuck/co/ you don't get banned for saying nigger or for triggering the retard snowflakes that pop up.

As bad as 8/v/ may be, it's still far superior to 4/v/. It has far less shilling, far less console wars, and it even has fairly in depth discussion about video games every great once in awhile.

Lel i got banned from Holla Forums for a day because i said japanese dubbing in vidya and anime is trash

Don't care, kill yourself attention whoring faggot.

Ha! You guys will never find me. Kitty's got me set up behind like a zillion proxys and everything. Also, not gonna post tits.

First exodus baby.

there was supposed to be a comma there after exodus
I am a huge faggot please rape my face.

feel free to go back any time

Not /our guy/

lol, you people wouldnt believe who i am anyways

after you

Then post who you are, hyper-nigger.

I'm Irving Crystal.

So …fucking nobody?

Unless you meant "Kristol", in which case you're not him either because you spelled your own surname incorrectly.

don't even get anything on google

fucking wow, now giving names to reddit can give you a warning?