Ever flash someone?

First time I ever did that

I also used to drive in my car around town and go to parks or outside portable restrooms and wait for women to get close to my vehicle then I'd open the car door and flash my dick and stroke it a couple of times before I drove off

Had 1 girl, probably between 18-21, stay and watch me cum all over myself. She giggled as I came. She started walking towards the vehicle but back then I was a beta bitch and thought she was going to come and slap me or something so I quickly drove off

Looking back I think she was probably interested in more. You don't watch a random guy jerk off and laugh only to go and slap him when he finishes

what the fuck, you're crazy. you know how dangerous this shit is? without asking consent or anything? major danger.

when i was in kindergarden me and my friend went around the playground at recess and flashed girls

shit was pretty lit

This reminds me of something that happened to me but was not so degenerate

I fucking fapped the hell out that day, i think I should post a picture of her but I do not want to risk but she it's like pic related

might've been a typo but it's ruined

ha sorry, here in my country it's 5:14 Am and i am a bit tired.

i used to flash my ex all the time. does that count?

user

she was never asleep, my man

don't know why no one is questioning the fact that she was even in a room with a 16 year old boy in the first place let alone for multiple nights. I'm calling bullshit

I don't even sleep really, that fact that i am here is a proof of that.

I almost always sleep in my sofa-bed that is in front of my computer so my mother thought i was going to do that like every night.

doesn't matter, you do not put an adult of the opposite sex in a room with a child going through puberty to sleep under any circumstances. The fact that you don't sleep is even more of a problem because anything can happen. I don't believe this story

You some kind of prude faghag or what?

asking too much
From a whore? Never!

young name call all you want,doesn't change the fact that your story is bullshit and it wasn't even good bullshit

t. beta male

t. frigid cunt

Most women are frigid cunts, I don't know if you have to beat it out of them or what.

Wow pathetic nerds

jesus christ that kid looks like a faggot, where did you get this pic?

he's probably 30+

I don't know man, that guys got a baby face on him

I flashed my dad and he grabbed my dick and sacked it then he swallowed the cum and vomited it into my bumhole then he fucked my bum

I bet your family Christmas get-togethers are fun.

sounds fun

Did you suck (((her)) dick though?

All Amerikikes look like that.

What a weird fantasy…

Pussy, her freezing means she wants the cock right there and then.

This is Holla Forums not fantasy… oh wait.

bump

No. I'm so repressed I can't even fantasize about this kind of thing.

Who the fuck else would you be?
Also check em.