Paris Jackson Says 'We Must Resist'

Michael Jackson's daughter whilst hosting at the (((MTV))) Awards took the time out of her illuminati lifestyle to remind the public they must resist Trump and White Supremacists.

Shit OP I know but it just happened.

wow thats crazy dam

How does one get this deranged?

that's a far cry from MJ who tried to call the kikes out on their bullshit. disgusting

Michael Jackson is dancing angrily in his grave. He was one of the rare redpilled celebrities He called out Sony for their Jewish tricks and that's why he was killed (skip video to 29:17 for more info). I hope his sons, especially Blanket, weren't infected with the gay.

People like this are basically the rednecks and hillbillies of liberalism, and the VMA's is ground zero.

I know people like to cherry-pick the most cringeworthy examples of their opposition, but this isn't much different from liberals posting pics and stories about dumb, hateful, uneducated rednecks.

So what's the gold standard of liberals then

the kikes who admit they want to genocide whites?

There isn't. Just like there's no gold stadard for conservatives. And you and I both know damn well that if I mentioned names or groups, you'd mock them. Most of the intellectuals or contingents worth mentioning wouldn't exactly fit into a black or white category anyway.

Jesus fuck, the comments are unbearable. Nobody's calling out the Jews.

maybe it's time to change that, user

Because conservatism is a fucking meme that distinguished itself from liberalism only in party allegiance and southern drawl. The red vs. blue dichotomy is dead you dumb boomer.

The 2 political parties are certainly waning, but conservatism and liberalism are far from dead, you dumb millennial.

yeah right

What have you conserved? What have any American conservatives conserved? Please present a numerated list.

Oh, nothing? Literally fucking nothing? Guess you better start listening to the fascists, at least they have ideas.

resist what?
to stay neocon and sell out to the foreign interests?
sign me up at hillarywoninourimaginaryuniversesheactuallyhadsolutionstothisdotcom

or
syrialikesituationisexactlywhatshouldhappentoallthecountriesweinvadedotcom

They're general terms that have general meanings, you simpleton. If someone says they're a conservative or liberal, you get a general idea of their socio-political positions. And then, if you like, you can delve into all the snowflake ideology you want.

holy shit. long video, but well worth watching

No, liberal is a term that has a general meaning. Conservative is a term that means someone who conserves things. If nothing has been conserved, then anyone who calls themselves a conservative is at best a liar and at worst a collaborator.

Regardless of what you think about the etymology of the terms, they have a practical use.

There's another one where Razörfist debunks all the pedophilia accusations once and for all.

Yes, a practical use in convincing liars and collaborators to out themselves.

never go full retard

ooook, user, you win.

Now gas yourself, fucking kike.

nigga just had propofalicia, give a nigga a break damn. nigga broke his nose

one of these is vitiligo
the other is a freak

I'm and MJ said that he had two nosejobs so he could hit the same notes as when he was younger.

And the freak are you.

He had an extreme form, user. Jeez, it's like no one's ever heard of giga-vitiligo

It's not unusual vitiligo-diseased people turn full-white.

isn't that basically just a giant yeast infection?

Kek, so giga-vitiligo DOES exist!

Of course it does, and MJ was the first prominent example of it. Nobody believed him. Even after the autopsy it was found out that he had, indeed, vitiligo.

So there are cases where it gradually occurs all at once, all over the body?

Why are you asking? Haven't you seen the video? Haven't you seen Michael Jackson?
That doesn't even make sense. Vitiligo turns the skin gradually white over time, sometimes not the whole skin, and sometimes the whole skin. Different people = different speed in becoming white; usually some time into adulthood.

I mean, not in blotches. And no, I didn't watch the video, cuz I don't really give more than .34% of a fuck.

Look like gianna michael. What the fuck?

bump for justice

wew

#just/pol/things

Fuck off, you goddamn kike.

i know this is bait, but for the lurkers, see:

and

i would insert my penis in her vagina, if you know what i mean

but user, she's an oreo

They are feeling the pain of the White people. It is strange to see the African skin slowly turning into white.