Celebrities celebrate Macron victory

The bull jizz must taste excellent
archive.is/2Pd1q

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PGJDb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1968_events_in_France
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I predict Macron will be making many, many 'heartfelt' statements about 'catching the perpetrators' and how 'France has no place for religious intolerance' and 'we mustn't blame a whole group for the actions of a few.'

France is San Francisco the country. If anyone didn't see this coming their stupid. They have a history of taking it on their backs, so they weren't going to be the ones to kill off the EU.

this is why she lost tbh

Don't worry fellow anons, Macron will surly help to speed up the collapse of not only France, but both the EU and Eurpoor into a Muslim/African continent.

The EU does need to be destroyed.

This. It's not like the French haven't had this coming ever since they decided to rename Watermelonbembe to Jacques and let him come to Paris.

Weren't they the same crying about the terrorist attacks going "im le france"? And now are celebrating the defeat of the only politician that could have avoided more of that happening, they really have no fucking idea, do they?

fuck off /leftypool/

Always do the opposite of what celebrities say
unless they're john mayer

How did he get away with that?

I've been to paris and the people were nice to me, better than any american city

"Celebs", The most important people in the world.

Is he /ourguy/?

Holla Forumslards BTFO'D yet again! Will they EVER get tired of LOSING?

Is anyone surprised?

Save your virtue signalling for pol you mental midget, we aren't your "buddies" you racist asshole the majority of the board is Jewish or non white. Learn to deal with it or crawl back to your safespace.
>>>Holla Forums

Way to go!
Heh… it's almost pathetic… heh. They actually think this is their board? Fuck racists.

No, Clapton and Bowie are.

what happened again? i've been in a coma for the last week.

Though defeated, the changing landscape of French and European politics more widely is demonstrated by data that shows Marine Le Pen received the backing of 44% of young French voters aged 18 – 24.

LE PEN BACKED BY 44% OF YOUTH MACRON SUPPORTED BY 80% OF 65+

archive.is/PGJDb

More years to France die even more without hope of change.

The FranceFags elected a Rothschild agent scrooge who said that France has no culture and will speed up the collapse of France, EU, and Eurpoor.

Copied from other thread

Wikileaks had information on that. The faggot was handpicked by the Rothschilds with the consent of the US, which is Trump couldn't support Le Pen.

which is not to say much, as Le Pen is mossad-related controlled opposition

good, finally the french can go extinct. one less group of recessive beta "white flagging" genes to deal with.

Who knew Holla Forums is a big fan of socialized medicine, government controlled banks and draconian regulations on businesses. Three of Le Pen's big policies.

that doesn't matter you lefty! fucking lefty! all that matters is that niggers don't enter the country anymore! (even though the country is already chock full of them) leftyfag go back to your leftybox lefty lefty lefty!

What did he mean by this?

can they all go to france to live with the muslims now?

CHEKMATE NAZIS

What did they mean by this?

Heil, Frau Merkel.

Has the Queen been warned?

Eu has parliament and europeans need to vote nationalists into it. I dont see any other way

France chose to have a bunch of condescending celebrities brow beat them into diversity all the while their country gets raped and pillaged.#Notallmuslims
Good riddance

Is that Spoony?

Its not us who are calling her's a RADICAL RIGHT WING PARTY.

Mudslime are not people.

You were actually waiting for something better? the french people need to die, they are all pacifist fags.
They only give us Rosseau, Michael Fuckyoult, Sartre, Simone de Beauvoir, Lacan and countless amounts of pozzed philosophies.

Great to see celebrities who live across a continent, in gated communities, love the direction France is going.

Too bad the entire EU election shit is a sham.

Except the people who actually matter in EU government are bureaucrats appointed by other bureaucrats rather than elected by a population

Holy fuck leftists can't into memery

did you ever stop and think that this might be part of the problem?
I mean the people who riot and commit acts of terrorism seem to have a lot more say than the polite PR faggots…

That only works if you're brown. A chimp with one fist and one upturned palm gets a banana. A white gets six months for wrongthink.

Coon central is a lost cause honestly. The frogs swallowed the pozz pill back in 1789 and haven't looked back since. The change in demographics is already irreversible.

Vive le France

That second one doesn't seem so bad. The guy obviously tried to soften her landing.

that's because in countries like France authorities know there are other chimps who will chimp out over it while no white person will show up if one of theirs is "mistreated" by the police
starting to see the problem?

They're not afraid of the riots. They're afraid of how the riots will play in the media.
vs

They'll break a Starbucks window and tip over a trashcan.

It's funny, Tintin in Congo could easily take place in modern day France.

Do any of these fucktards realise that Macron isn't even popular or liked? He was basically only voted in because muh ebil fascist Lead Pens and not because he was actually a likeable candidate.

did they finish counting?
voter turnout?

Yes, and?

Shit doesnt happen everyday does it…i dont get shot living in america

lel
well, duhh…
He doesn't know… kek

Sorry, the Queen is busy at the moment…

In modern France Amelie would be covered in a burka.

.mp4 you

Big business is in bed with the Democrats. Business outsources jobs and lobbies for more immigrants. Farmers are trash who helped fuel illegal immigration into America. Government controlled banks can't be any worse than the corrupt kike banks that are ((( too big to fail ))). No more playing into your frame now.

Seriously though, you're retarded if you vote for a woman. Not that it was possible not to I suppose since we all know a vote for Macron was a vote for Merkel.

no problem as long as you have high trust society (something France no longer is admittedly)
sounds better than jews controlling them
muh (((profits)))

Okay. The electoral approach has failed. Time for the other.

stop replying to yourself

Celebrities are stupid people. Macron will do the same thing Obama did: Completly discredit vaguely progressive centrist neoliberalism.

I'll give them 3 months before they start backstabbing each other because of conflict of political ideas and action.

Mwaah the french!

…yet they worshipped Obama til the end. Still do.
liberals only care about principles when they think they can make some retarded cuckservative do what they want by invoking them

Who knew Katy Perry and Cher were MRA's?

I thought baby boomers being shit was an american thing. Why are all baby boomers so awful? What is this MKUltra shit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1968_events_in_France

I just love how she walks away after getting punched in the face by a nigger, only for another one to trip her up, and then she walks away again. It's pretty illustrative of the French mentality overall, just import these animals and let them brutalize you and shit up your country while you sit there and take it.

probably some refugees welcome cunt anyway
deserved it

That's most French though, they voted a slimy Rothschild puppet into power. Just imagine how cucked you have to vote in the "more niggers" candidate after all that's happened in the past 12 months.

Of course they still worship Obama, dude is a starfucker and was the perfect person to project all their fantasies of cosmopolitan elitism onto (mixed race, raised abroad in "exotic" locales, Ivy League education)

It's simply that the old generations profit enormously from the status quo and vote to keep it. Even if Macron is a Rothschild puppet the understanding is that he won't upset the system providing their pensions and lucrative sinecures and if reforms happen they'll punish the "lazy youth".
Meanwhile with Brexit the older generation understood that the EU would lead the UK even further down the shitter while most of the (urban) youth has been brainwashed into thinking cosmopolitanism and status striving at any cost are turly glorious things.

the next terrorist attack(s) should be fun
can't wait

reminder that Macron's wife is like 20 years older than him, and they first started dating when he was 15 and she was his teacher

and he has no kids of his own but wife's grandchildren
he's a faggot

hard to have kids when your wife is already hitting the menopause while you're finishing college

should have had less mommy issues then and married a younger woman
it would be a much more believable cover for that whole being a faggot thing as well

Not even Sweden would elect a cuck this big.

I went to Paris once and called this Frechies mother a whore. They just looked at me and said, "how did you know?" I went there a soap salesman, dumb idea in France.

Can Holla Forums try harder next time they try to samefag? And the memes- the MEMES jack, my god! Plastered with four fucking paragraphs worth of shitty bookchin or Bordiga quotes, christ! Just give the people lurking something better to read ffs. There are so many fracture points and ways to ridicule stormfags other than the trash-tier shit that you fling that I legitimately wonder how many of you are Holla Forumsfags in disguise. Maybe Im too old for this shit and Ive overcome the need for sardonic or edgy humor, I dont know. But I sure as hell know the bullshit here aint cutting it for me anymore. Cya.

I've been to Paris and the whole city smelled like sewage, and that's really something because I'm from Estonia so you'd think sewage smell wouldn't bother me

If Holla Forums were smart they wouldn't be Holla Forums.

i guess that if le pen had won with the majority of votes that would not have been democracy, would it?

lol drupette voders bloon de fug owd

that's because you're a nigger

that is shit, kill yourself.

so whats new?

In all fairness, it's pretty brave to get killed by preventable terrorist attacks again so that you can get some social media likes.

If a terrorist attack occurs, then remind them that they voted for it.

why
why are they always shit