Good Anime?

Does anyone know any good anime?
Anytime I finish a finish a series I just fall into a void of lost asking myself "now what".

You have to watch the Simpsons

what genre are you looking for

boku no chico

lain

Shonen, Horror, Mystery, maybe even a Slice of life. I'm kinda up for anything at this point

that's an oxymoron

Soul Eater is good.

There's too many good Animes to choose. Pick one.

Akame ga kill is good.
Code Geass is great.
Kill la kill is cool.
The Devil is a Part-timer is short but sweet.
Your Lie in April is very moving.
One Punch Man is funny and entertaining.
Cowboy Bebop is a classic.
Death Note is just short of a masterpiece.
Hunter x Hunter is packed with action.
Sword Art Online was entertaining.
GTO is old but gold.
Durarara is twisted and somewhat eerie, but it's probably one of the best Animes out there.

Pick one, fagit.

seen them

Shonen? Try Yu Yu hakusho. It also has some mystery, horror, comedy and slice of life elements

Welcome to the NHK
Re: Life

Okay, how about:
Naruto
Bleach
Eureka 7
Ghost in the Shell
Trigun
Samurai Champloo
Yu Yu Hakusho
Trinity Blood
K
Inuyasha
Assassination Classroom
Elfen Lied
Deadman Wonderland
Heaven's Lost Property
Gurren Lagen
Aria the Scarlet Ammo
Gunslinger Girl
Attack on Titan
Kids on the Slope
Death Parade
Steins Gate
Basilisk
Baka and Test
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers

Also:

Blue Exorcist
Rurouni Kenshin
Punch-line
Big O
Fairy Tale
Full-Metal Alchemist
D Grey Man
Akashic Records of Bastard Magic
Claymore
Black Butler
Black Cat
Black Bullet
Psycho pass
Triage X
Black Lagoon
Monster

I started to watch God Eater, but never got around to continuing it. Seemed pretty good, from what I remember.

Honest, only animu I've ever really given a shit about was pic related. If you haven't seen it, I would recommend doing so.

here bro, i check off what I have scene but no reason you cant read the titles for the best shit out there

attack on titan was very good.
also kill la kill.

sword art online and one punch man are some of the most poorly written and shallow normie shit I have ever seen.

Simpsons is a good SoL up to season 5

Sao is shit. One Punch Man was meant to be a satire you cuckike

I thought it was entertaining. Not necessarily "good."

stay away, horrible normie shit. stay away from anything "shonen jump" brand, it's the ea/ubisoft of anime.

a bit shallow and pretentious. doesn't go many places and just has a smug techy cool factor. I was disappointed, but did enjoy the matrix (early movies) and terminator (early movies)

fucking great

early episodes were great and had a special magic that left me addicted, quickly melted into shit. every episode became kagome whining in a high pitched voice "inuyasha nooooooo!" and the writers cucking the show into betraying itself and it's special theme. they milked it to death.

sad and depressing, very bloody, disappointing.

basically the same as elfen lied but it actually goes somewhere

kicked ass like you wouldn't imagine possible. fucking solid 10/10

very fun and will leave you depressed and wanting more. you don't really get more, and it hurts.

The VN you ninny

Death note
Ergo proxy
Chobit
Attack on Titan
Monster
Welcome to the NHK
Paranoia agent
Full metal alchemist
Boku No Pico
Hellsing
Steingates

Soul Eater Not

Berserk

FLCL
Noein
Darker than Black
Tokko
High-school of the Dead

Just watched every anime in this thread at 80x speed

Theyre all SHIT FUCK IIIUUHUU

spoiler warning

>different monsters have different threat levels
>at the end one punch man fights a "god" level threat
>the "god" level threat is a space alien with one single giant blue eye reminiscent of the "hand of god" or "hamsa" symbol seen in many different religions and cultures. (hand with single blue eye in it)
>basically the one punch man anime is a globalist story or insult to God about a man becoming god and killing god.

and it sucks, even without the cuckery.

Simpsons is one of the bests anime, but I think he mean the japanese kind.

highschool of the dead is fun but quickly begins to drag and lose interest in itself and then becomes something it's not and ends rather quickly and disappointingly leaving you craving for more of the best parts of it like the beginnings of the show.

I could never get into the simpsons. was never fun enough, much too depressing. kind of like bobs burgers or futurama.

(or family guy)

Critiquing aside, I like the humor and the underlying message that if you try hard and put in the effort, you can attain greatness, even with a normal routine. That, and the possibility that mumen rider, the "weakest" character is possibly the strongest character in disguise, but plays the weak character so he can help out the general public, because "not all heroes wear capes."

what gave you the idea that he was secretly the strongest?

I never got into it either, never seen a single episode all the way through. I was all about Ren & Stimpy. Christ, I miss that show.

It's just a hypothesis, but the fact that he's "never at any of the hero meetings" is what leads me to believe that, since he would be biking around town doing C-class hero stuff.

To add, he withstood a few blows from that Seamonster King, so he's stronger than he appears to be.

Naruto & Bleach

I seriously hope you get aids from fucking your father every day & night

damn that show was disgusting. fucking tip top lel.

eh… not enough evidence for me.

naruto and bleach, AND full metal alchemist were just so overwhelmingly unenjoyable to me.

Fair enough, but the less obvious things being the answer are themes that are used in Anime and movie scripts.

Odd, these shows are supposed to entertain and seem enjoyable to the mass, why is that user ?

Yes it was. That was one of the reasons I loved it. My dad loved it too so I have lots of warm memories of us laughing our asses off watching it. Just got the series from Amazon a few days ago. After I heal up from a hernia surgery I got a few days ago and can laugh without it hurting I'm gonna get really high and binge watch it.

probably globalist propaganda hidden within all the themes. mass marketed to a large and desperate audience of dreamers stuck in a sad life to push corrupt cucky ideas into their minds.

brainwashing