Hey guys found out my girl is a pedo like me

Like me, am i the luckiest guy or wot?

(Her in pic)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCJVVCBdMcsWftSlc1GXRR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4NJjVKyFgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not pedo, faggot, that's infantilization fetish. also you need to starve that bitch

Your girl's shit. Bipolar? Anyways, another shitty thread.

How can you be a pedo and fuck that?

She is a fat cow like you, you mean.

too fat

Must feel good to be non-exclusive and all it takes is a fucking binky to get your rocks off looking at THAT.

that's not pedo you dipshit
pedo is YOUNG girls
she's probably on extasy. many raver-girls would suck on a binky at partys cuz they are tweaking and shit

you guys are just druggies and you have no friends so shitpost on Holla Forums

fuck off loser

Guyz ur not allowed to say pedo here, ur going to get banned, danggit

back to reddit with ye

Im a bodybuilder so nice try fat fuck

Are there really people without VPNs that come here?
I can't imagine I'd still come to this shithole if I had to wait out every ban I've recieved.

Only drug i do is alcohal shes clean bitch

Found the faggot.

Naa were into young girls, pic was just cause. And i dont like skinmu chicks

Man, it is something when anons spazz out whenever there is another user not as pathetic as them. All the faggots criticizing the girl when they are virgins.

Yeah, but how young we talkin about? Any faggot can find 15 year old girls attractive, but if you're bipolar you're gonna like pre-pubescent

no shit this is Holla Forums you fucking dumbass
we are all pedo here

the only reason we are virgins is cuz we dont want to RAPE and fuck a young girl that we're attracted to

we also dont want to go to jail. OP is a fucking normalfag that comes on Holla Forums to shitpost and make himself feel better

he can fuck right the fuck off our goddam site

This

Anywhere 1yo and up

1yos? What makes you do it, you sick sick beig

Fucking sad that you would have to rape, girls of all ages love me

Who are you quoting?

The innocence, the tabooness if thats a word, and the curiousity i find sexy as fuck

Pedos and mods now have a symbiotic relationship here. Anons get to feel badass for posting "le pedoshit" and getting banned. Mods get to feel powerful for handing out bans like free skittles.
See you on the other side.

Theres nothing innocent about a 1 year old, they're just retarded

newfag, there is a reference post number in blue. Read the post it indicates. If you have any questions direct them at Dysnomia. He will do his best to not answer them.
Bye nigger.

She looks like a fat fucking retard infant you fucking dumb nigger

I asked who you were quoting.

and here is how this thread goes, no need to follow it any further

diaf every. single. one. of. you. you're not funny. you're not clever. you're not trolling. you're pathetic assholes.

Wow just ban him already

I just wanted to know who you quoting.

were*

I'm a completely different person.

ha ha. Correct u r.

Fuckin pedos disgust me

Honestly, if this shit didn't eventually get deleted every single time without fail, it wouldn't be so entertaining. Stupid mods literally feed the pedo machine by trying to censor it. Is fuckin hilarious.

Yep. Anyways, I'm a real anti-pedo, fuck your kind.

U don't know me, h8r.

A professional buisness man, right?

Sometimes, I wish more normals would come here because these wizardchan-tier posters are really annoying.

I've seen fatter.

Do you also live in a country with a ridiculously low age of consent? If not, no, you're definitely not the luckiest guy in the world.

oh, i've done it before. can't say i enjoyed the experience all that much. skeltal best girl

I view people who share nudes of those they're in a relationship with to be cuckold faggots.

Their ass and even their lips get fat and get in the way, preventing you from going as deep. Skinnier the better, objectively.

i concur. also, more angles of penetration are available with the skinny ones

I have. There is no added comfyness you beta cuck. They are even more lazier than thin chicks. You may as well be fuckin a realdoll

Except realdolls can be made to be attractive.

Are lgs that like older men called pedos? Asking for a friend.

Hurr durr I have done one semester at College hurr durr and I know everything there is to know about herp derp politics n' religion n' philosophy n' stuff hurr durr let me prove how much wisdom and insight I have hurr durr about the ways of the world errr copied from my Liberal Studies lecture notes hurr durr…

Oh! Look! A thread! About a subject! I'm going to argue with anyone stopid enough to take my bait! Ooooh! I am so edgy! I am so Alpha! Read my words and tremble at the power of my superior wisdom and insight, thou mere amateur flamers. Dare you even rise to attempt to mock me? I fear not your futile childish attempts. Be gone, slight little man.

MOAR

Who cares about AOC? Corpses have no age.

I view them as being dominant as fuck because it's hard to get a girl to agree to let you share her nudes or to even take pics for you in the first place.

You could say they're showing off their hot girl.
But, this can also be accomplished by showing her clothed.

If she is reluctant to publish nudes, she is in a sense reluctant to give herself to generic other guys.
If she's into it, you're being cucked.

I got involved with a woman who just exploited me and she never wanted to have sex or take pics for me or anything and had a shit attitude to everything and by the end of it all I lost 7k and (edit nvm don't want to say more details, she could be on Holla Forums and stalking me).

Anyways, a woman that doesn't submit to your will, is not a woman to be trusted. A woman should always do whatever you ask of her.

bumping for
MOAR

COME ON OP I KNOW YOU'RE HERE
post more bedogrill

Seeing as I can't make threads and this looks to be the current pedo thread..

youtube.com/channel/UCJVVCBdMcsWftSlc1GXRR6g

Found a loli with hidden vids. If you know the exploit you can see her vids.

YOUTUBE CP

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4NJjVKyFgQ
I always find something every day! Today I found this!

God damn this fucking site.

so whats the exploit?

how is that cp? its just some girl schlicking herself

Time Travel DubTrips.

OP come back

Damn she's fat

GTFO normalfag