/ourgirl/ confirmed

new tay tay video
youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA
tay tay knows the kikes have a target on her back and doesn't want to be used as a propaganda tool
if you're reading this, tay, RESIST! Stay strong for your white brothers and sisters

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/08/taylor-swifts-sexual-assault-case-reveals-feminisms-guilty-secret/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

embedded for your convenience

get the fuck off my board with your 50 year old granny with no ass
fucking cuck

RIP Tay
March 23, 2016-March 23, 2016

You will always be remembered

Never took this bitch seriously.

"Look What You Made Me Do"

She's already a piece of shit puppet and she always has been. You should stop glorifying this cancerous shit.

those are some pretty good lyrics coming from a slave puppet.

they waking up?

They're not good.

Taylor is a feminist, you retard.

Which is itself retarded, because Taylor is the stereotype white beauty. She may support feminism, but feminism doesn't support her.
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/08/taylor-swifts-sexual-assault-case-reveals-feminisms-guilty-secret/

Goddamn, you are a retard.

But what he said was entirely right.

moar tay tay pics. screencaps from the video

bumping with more tay tay

thanks! have some more tay pics for your time

This is now a Daria thread

MODS MOOOOOODS MODS

Just another marketing strategy to me. Nothing but business as usual.
If you like her music buy it to support her.

that's a nice Daria collection you have there
did MTV recently have a rerun of the series or something?
although that is highly unlikely now that I think about it

wtf I love tay tay now

If anything she's only gotten worse, this song is only bitching about people who stopped liking her for being a sellout and it's to encourage sexual liberation for young girls out there.

Fuck her.

This is now a David Bowie thread

Cygnet Committee was a direct and well written criticism of hippies during the late 60's and early 70's. It addressed their unethical means of accomplishing what they thought was for "the greater good,". They were people who wanted change but didn't want to lead, and Bowie was ballsy enough to call them the fuck out.

IT'S TOO LATE
IT'S TOO LATE
IT'S TOO LATE

I never could tell if he was being Nihilistic or encouraging a collectivist worldview in these lyrics.

Live life as if it was rigged against you, never let your guard down.

WAITING FOR THE GIFT OF SOUND AND VISION

And my 2nd favorite track on Low is Weeping Wall. It sounds kind of like a song you'd hear in a video game right before facing the final boss. And the level keeps showing you things you faced previously in the game, sorta like how Weeping Wall has elements from previous Bowie songs.

WHEN YOU ROCK N' ROLL WITH ME
THERE'S NOONE ELSE I'D RATHER BE

No, It's a Billy Idol thread now

COME SEE COME SEE, REMEMBER MEEE????

HERE, SAVIOR SAVIOR, SHOW US

Chinese girls are in shit taste, I prefer Nip women myself.

But Bowie looks sexy in this video and at least he knew to stay away from Western whores.

I remember for a while I tried to emulate his hairstyle in this video, but then I realized my hairline was at a NW1.5 and I couldn't pull that shit off to save my life.

WHAT KIND OF MAGIC SPELL TO USE?

user, you do realize you're not sagefagging, right? you're keeping this page 1 post 1

Yeah, you only need to sage when you're shitposting
:^)

I've always felt like Lady Stardust was slightly underrated. I know it's a song about a tranny faggot, but the intro is so well done that I don't care.

i think the lines between shitposting and spam have been well blurred the last 12 hours or so…

I'm just trying to make this a better thread

And of course, can't forget the classic Starman.

Most of Bowie's songs are horribly depressing, but Starman is a song I can listen to and come out of it in a good mood.

user, i think you're suffering from illness

And this is another one of his happy songs. I can't listen to this and not come out feeling better.

Sorry to hear about your shit taste. Get well soon.

Unwashed and Somewhat Slightly Dazed is also underrated.

HIS NAME WAS ALWAYS BUDDY

OH NO, LOVE, YOU'RE NOT ALONE

See? Rock n' Roll Suicide was so good it got trips.

RARE BOWIE COMING THROUGH

You're doing an amazing job user, never give up

No one likes 90's Bowie, but I feel like 1. Outside was actually a really solid album. I even think it's better than Scary Monsters Super Creeps.

He also did some nice vidya music, even though it was later put on "Hours".

And this is one of Bowie's 2 calls out to God during his "Heathen" album. You can tell he's getting really desperate to believe but he can't because God wouldn't show himself to Bowie.

And this is the second call to God. Demanding a better future from him.

Don't forget to keep your head warm

More feels. It's pretty upbeat, but when you listen to the lyrics, you realize he's commentating about how pursuit of love is useless in the modern age. And this was in the 80's… it's only gotten worse.

Scary Monsters song. About people who spend more money on presenting themselves than they do taking care of themselves Not that Bowie had room to judge, of course

This song is Bowie coming to terms with the fact that he'd eventually have to sell out and make generic 80's pop in order to stay relevant.

I haven't given Alladdin Sane much love in this thread. It's a bit of an overlooked album, even though the cover art is the most popular image of Bowie.

I've never been sure if I like the Album version or the Live version of Time. They both have different vibes.

Which do you like, Holla Forums?

Elliot Rodger's theme song.

And of course, his most popular work, Space Oddity.

If you haven't heard this, it's a good start to get into Bowie. But it's not really representative of the rest of his work.

Probably his 2nd most popular song. Actually, this song comes on the radio more often than Space Oddity these days, so it might be even MORE popular.

Still a horrible representative of his work, unless you want to listen to his 80's Albums.

Janine.
Probably the closest he ever got to Country.

Is David Bowie, dare I say it…
/ourgirl/?

yes

Unfortunately, as good as his music was, a lifetime of snorting cocaine up his ass and riding on spaceships gave him liver cancer.

Some people think he's still alive as Jack Steven, but I'm skeptical. They do look a lot alike.

Done. That's all the Bowie I have today.

Continue.

wow, thanks for that massive dump

erigado guzaimasuu :-DD

I had a dream last night that I played with Bowie's dick.
Really.

Tay Tay for president 2020!!!

>

you have to go back, user

how much do viral marketers get paid to post on Holla Forums?

OP here. i posted this for free, because i like tay tay. you'll have to ask the bowie fag how much he got paid.

Nope, not mine.

bump for tay tay

fuck it. since the thread's still here, i'll bump it with more tay tay pics

who can watch/listen to this cancerous shit?

Seriously, thank you. I love Daria but BTFO my civilization's waifu and seriously how did 8ch seriously have a faggot shill slide attempt succeed?

more pics of Artemis made flesh!

cuck

oh, i haven't liked her music since she stopped doing country music. i'd impregnate the shit out of her, though

you're welcome, user. here, have some more