CALLING ALL Holla Forums ANONS

hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
Fellow Holla Forums Anons, Crooked Hillary's next speaking events are both on September 5th, one at Cleveland, Ohio for the 11th Congressional District Community Caucus Labor Day Festival and one at Hampton, Illinois for the 49th Annual Salute to Labor. Let's unleash some more seizure inducing Meme Magic on Hillary on Labor day. Prepare to bring bullhorns, air horns, strobe lights, etc.., another good plan would be to spread out across the premises so that the noises are coming from everywhere. PREPARE YOUR ASSHOLES, ANONS. If any or all of those things are banned, all you need is your voices.

Try to get at least one of you seated behind the decaying lizard. Have one of you interrupt her by screaming "LIAR! LIAR!" She'll turn towards that person, and then another one of you can start screaming. She turns, and a third person. Then the first person, again, then another person, everywhere except where she's looking.

She can't handle that kind of sensory overload. She'll drop.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FzsLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wouldn't that require Holla Forumsacks to actually go to the damn things?

I think Pepe will be way cooler to shout.
Personally

Smells of Hotspot.

Yelling Pepe has much bigger confusion/chaos effect.

Or "The Frog God opposes you"

sorry, forgot I was talking to autists and I have to be real specific-like.

Is this your first topic here?

you seem to be flooding your own topic and just acting all rude and shit.

Not the best way to get your point across.

Also, what do you want to accomplish? you want her to fail at a speech?
As if libtards care about that shit. Bernie got cucked by 2 dindus at some speech event thing, libtards dont care, they view it as "being humble" and shit…

I think shouting will be more effective in the long run.
Especcially if more people start doing it, since pepe is a frog, and it reminds me of frogs communicating to eachoter

"In most frog species only the males croak. They croak to attract female frogs for breeding, and to warn away other male frogs from their territory. Female frogs think croaking is very sexy. Many kinds of frogs puff themselves up enormously with air when they croak."

just my 2 cents. dickhead

SCREAM THE PANTS OF SHIT POEM

Thanks for correcting the record, faggot. Try boosting your T, then you might convince somebody you're anything but a nu-male who wants to see Hillary get elected.

Half this thread is you being a faggot m8. Just thought you might want to know that.

One of you guys should go in with a strobe light… but the secret service would probably perforate you.

it doesn't matter what we yell so long as we're loud enough to finally trigger that seizure

COUGHING FIT

pants of shit

How do you say Coughing Fit, Pants of Shit in spanish? She's not going to know what it means so she's going to smile and then you switch to english when you have her attention.

Will be kek

Oh look. This thread again.

Totally not a honeypot for the (((alt-right)))

THIS!

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT

just yell top kek really loud

I think it'd be more than enough if we could mass-infiltrate a rally and sit there simultaneously start chanting
COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

There's no response to that, no appropriate comeback. Moreover, her rallies are so small we could conceivably stack it with Holla Forumsacks.

No faggotry shit like OP is suggesting, a mass defiant shitpost would work far better.

Nice double dubs. If you are gonna get kicked out might as well make the news while you're at it.

That can't be legal.

That shit really drives me up a wall

Here's the archive

archive.is/FzsLU

why is she having fundraising events in Europe?

TIPPYTOPKEK

ataque de tos , pantalones de mierda

That's a google translation though, it could be wrong. It seems consistent with my high school Spanish though.

Not as catchy in Spanish is it.

Don't do anything that'll get you arrested or get her sympathy, you dumb fucks. If you do something too outrageous and they track it to here then her points about the "alt-right" and Trump supporters will seem validated to normies.

Trump had a really good day today. If you want to do actual damage to her campaign then you should keep trying to craft a strong pro-Trump narrative that regular Americans can get behind rather than playing into their hands like this.

Holy shit. Isn't that VERY illegal?

Fuck, this might be her undoing.

A fundraiser in Holland.

But we need to wait until AFTER it happens to draw attention to it. That way she can't cancel it and save face.

Yes user, it is indeed EXTREMELY ILLEGAL to use funds from foreign donors for your campaign.

Holla Forums make sure that the people on 4chan know about this so that we can get her at one of her events.

And CHINA, too. She has a fundraiser in China.

bump

Is this what is being slid?

Don't forget our great allies Hong Kong and Taiwan.

I AM PEPE!
I AM PEPE!
I AM PEPE!
I AM PEPE!
I AM PEPE!
I AM PEPE!

Those pseudo stars of david in the background weren't really there, were they? I mean, that's a shoop, right?

Reminder that wecuckchan have done it before, and it can be done again

This would probably be effective. When getting dragged away one could call her a liar. The poem has a way of getting into people's heads and makes her conscious of her coughing to the point she may try and suppress a cough and thus shitting her pants in the process.

more KEK

Fuck off nigger, this isn't reddit.

Flash photography. Make her think she's watching a Jew Jew Abrams movie. I want to see Hillary shit herself on live television.

This is a great idea. Please all we need is three anons with cell phones to coordinate the verbal stroke inducing screeches.