Im a virgin in my mid 20, i'm not ugly and i have a job but no gf

im a virgin in my mid 20, i'm not ugly and i have a job but no gf.
girls do hit on me but there is something i can't accept, i don't want to lose my virginity to a non virgin.

obviously, virgin girls my age are extremely rare and for the most part have mental problems or/and are ugly.

so i was thinking about getting a teen gf, i know not all of them are virgins, but my chances are high.
how do i get one?

Fuck off you failed normalfag, try being undesirable as fuck then complain, fucking faggot

Be content with those quads, user. Life can be full of disappointments for the ambitious.

Checked. You don't.

Nice digits you have going there

why so angry? it's not my fault if you're ugly.

i would trade them for a virgin gf, a 5/10 will do, im not picky.

See, this is how life works. You've already bargained yourself down to mere dubs. Don't throw them away chasing impossible dreams.

The thing is, you attract teenage girls in exactly the same way you attract other girls. You, not knowing this will have to settle for the girls who "hit on you."

faut arrêter de déconner Perceval, la vrai vie c'est pas un jeu du pays de Galle

You have no fucking right to complain when girls hit on you, you massive faggot, go hang yourself

Your chances of finding a woman your age who is a virgin and slim to none, user, and I don't even know your age. Also chances are she will not want to fuck a virgin. Mos to these virgin girls want to lose it with a dude that has experience. That fairy tale scenario you are imagining is very unlikely. I understand the sentiment, really I do, but you are going to have to realize this world is a cesspool and pure dreams are bullshit. Take the shit-sandwich and make the best of it. Besides, sex with a virgin will likely be very awkward and tedious.
Alright then, chance your weeaboo fantasy. I bet the reality will be much more disappointing than what you are envisioning in your mind.

Also, OP is a faggot.

maybe but how do i talk to a teen in the street ? people will stare at me !

okay, same user
If you insist on the virgin thing. Your best bet is church. You might find some there. But they will want to wait until marriage. The ones that don't want to do the waiting are probably lying about being virgins; they got anal fucked.

You don't. That ship has sailed and it's not coming back. You are probably going to die alone. Just accept the inevitable and start your sorcery training.

salut mon bichon, t'est pas au 18-25?
t'aurait pas des tips pour pecho?

This.

That's what I'm saying. You don't have the natural ability for this shit. You need to stop having unattainable dreams and be glad some women seem to be interested in you at all.

not expecting something spectacular. i don't even mind if it sucks.
1) it will be as important for her as it is for me
2) it will take a huge load off my back, i won't be compared to chad thunder cock, and most of my shortcomings (if any) will go unnoticed.

Get a college gf in premed. Was there before I dropped out, all virgins.

si tu veux pecho faut apprendre à sucer de la bite mon jojo

Lower your standards. You're nothing special so don't set the bar so high for women.

What an utter faggot you are.