(((They))) Are Going To Rig The Election

(((They))) Are Going To Rig The Election

Ok, this is not an e-celeb thread. You don't need to watch the video unless you want to hear about how elections have been rigged before, and how it can easily be done again.

There is no paper trail for electronic voting machines. As far as I know, the software is not open source so there is no transparency at all. The technology for rigging these machines already exists and is trivially easy to use. We will have DNC and GOP cucks (all anti-Trump) in charge of a lot of voting districts.

And as we all heard today, the DHS has taken control of the election process.

They're going to rig the election. It is an absolute guarantee.

Is there any way to prove voting irregularities or election tampering? Exit polls can obviously be compared with the vote count, but exit polls are not reliable enough (or are they?).

What the hell can we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/EMP-generator/
stopthesteal.org/,
petitions.whitehouse.gov
anonymizer.info/?https://en.scribd.com/user/326546310/RealTrueNews
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good video OP.

I really think that forcing the release of the voting machine software is absolutely essential at this point, as close source software pretty much guarantees vote/election fraud.

Which is why the establishment is pushing for electronic voting machines so hard….

Because they know that they can't rig the paper ballots enough to gain the presidency, as too many people are absolutely fed up with all of the fraud inherent in the election cycles/incumbent presidential candidates.

Hillary and her supporters are perfectly aware that the only way that Hillary stands a snowballs chance in hell of "Winning" is if they cheat like hell, and rig the vote machines.

They are doing an end run (sort of a statue of liberty play, to use football vernacular) and are going for broke to try to rig the election away from Trump and the People.

If we don't lock this thing down, and prevent the votes from being auto-stolen, we are basically screwed, as the mainstream media will NOT report on voter fraud that helps hillary.

Stay the course.

Pre-empt it. Spread info, encourage vigilance. The only thing stopping (((them))) from rigging an election, or from doing any given thing really, is scrutiny.

Look at Austria's elections this year. I thought they'd gotten away with the swindle, as they have in the past. But they didn't quite account for the power of the internet. They still can't quite handle it or get a grasp on it. Turns out, they really can't keep getting away with it, and now there's a re-election about to happen.

Look at Brexit. I was sure they'd try to rig it, as were a lot of anons. There was a shit ton on the line. But too many eyes were on it, and in the end they couldn't pull anything. I don't doubt for a second they would have pulled something if they could have.

This is an election with worldwide scrutiny. Let the specter of a rigging make its rounds, pimp the hell out of it. Spread some hashtags, make some youtube propaganda, the usual stuff. If it becomes a big enough concern with the normiefolk, they will be hard pressed to make a move and make it stick. At least, I believe that's our best hope.

Hopefully the debates will make Hillary look so bad that there's no way (((they))) can believably rig it.

bump for relevance

This
We need to wring the towel tighter, to squeeze out what's left of the "reasonable" leftists and leave the Dems with nothing but a core of BLM terrorists and SJW lobotomites

nothing the economy will probably collapse in the next 2 years and everything will go to shit. No one can stop it Trump losing would be better then the let down of him winning his real presidency would be very uneventful and would never live up to the hype.

Record corrected

That will definitely happen sometime within the next 10 years. Trump will do a better job managing that than Hillary though, for sure.

>instructables.com/id/EMP-generator/

You can make easily concealable EMP devices to disable the machines, since the booth is private, get to the polling station early, zap it, and then go to the polling official and say the machine just "died" and you need a paper ballot. This will apply double in swing states and states which use diebold voting machines. Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania anons will be crucial and need to step up, EMP the machines.

Cool in theory but to pull it off you need planning and coordination. A couple anons taking down machines here and there won't change anything other than maybe delaying voting a few hours. They will simply redirect voters to working machines.

Frankly I don't think Holla Forums has the resources to pull off a move like this. As far as I've seen none of Holla Forums's IRL campaigns has ever come to fruition. Our strength is affecting hearts and minds through tactical memes.

this could potentially work

any other method of tampering with the machines could by seen as trying to rig the election, but burning out the machines forces fairness

you could still get in trouble for doing this though, those machines are stupidly expensive despite being nothing more than a basic touch screen computer with no hardening or security enhancements

Kill yourself, defeatist fuck

THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN DO
Roger Stone mentioned this site stopthesteal.org/, please go to 19:57 to listen about the vote rigging.

I'm sure that Trump has planned for this.

And honestly fear of a violent reprisal is really the only historical method of preventing tyranny.

Economy collapsing is the perfect cassus beli against (((international finance)))

Financial collapse doesn't just get rid of our 11 fucking nuclear powered Aircraft carriers who's reactions can power them for over 100 fucking years man.

Just how big is our network? Can we get 100k petition signatures in 30 days? It would force the white house to formally address the question. petitions.whitehouse.gov

Demand inspection of the software used to program the voting machines in every jurisdiction prior to the beginning of voting by an independent and truly non-partisan third party.

- Retain the countries foremost experts on voting machine fraud to help us both prevent and detect voting machine manipulation by putting in a place to monitor polling, review the results and compare them to EXIT POLLS.

If nothing else I'd just like to see how many votes we could get from a Holla Forums operative…

Fyi, I got this text from

It wouldn't do any such thing. It is not legally binding. There is no penalty or consequence for ignoring petitions.

Listen to me, all of you.

This is not an election.

It never was.

This is a countdown.

It is countdown to an event, an event whose character is yet ethereal, and thus malleable to some degree, but will manifest in one of two forms.

Those two forms are thus:
Trump will win…
… or the Second United States Civil War will begin.

For the love of the Gods, for the future of your people and nation, for the glory of your name and blood, be ready.

get a thing going on (((twitter))) with her cry bully supporters suggesting that he'll rig it against her and the only way to stop it is the release of the voting machine software

weaponize their whining and complaining for the god emperor

3 words and why Trump will win
EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP VETTING

Wow…I totally support Hillary now.

Brilliant

Maybe not require a response but those kind of numbers will make media headlines and "force" conversation

Remember to bring up Diebold, and Bush v Gore in 2000. Any liberal older than 20 will start frothing at the mouth.

Chances they'll actually count paper ballots in polling location where rigged electronic machines are used? Approximately fuck-all

You shouldn't do this at all, but if you were to do it anyway, it would be best to do it in DNC heavy districts, since it will make it more likely that their votes won't be counted. Of course you should not do this. Rigging elections is an abhorrent national embarassment. America is supposed to be the worlds best democracy, but all our machines are rigged and our votes thrown away?

This is 3rd world levels of corruption. If Trump doesn't manage to put a stop to this, we'll need 3rd world solutions.

My only question

Why is every jewish man, woman, and child freaking out over the idea of Trump winning if (((they))) have total control over the elections? Why is the media trying their absolute best to go into full shut-it-down mode if he had no chance of winning?

Because it might awaken the sleeping goyim.
Trump is already energizing A LOT of the non voters who are mostly white and conservative leaning. If they start voting or being involved at ALL in the political process they seriously slow down or even stop the jew's plans for the goys.

I assume not all Jews are aware of the plan to steal the election. They all have their innate anti-white jewish interests so they all hate Trump, but that doesn't mean they're all in-the-loop on election fraud.

The journalist kikes believe it is their responsibility to stop Trump. They aren't deferring to the election-rigging team. Jews as a whole are operating independently, but with the same set of motivations.

Because rigging the election is the last resort, it's not as safe as convincing everyone Trump is literally Hitler who has no chance of winning.

There are tonnes of videos of the voting machines being VERY easily hacked at hack-con events etc.
Anyone who thinks a digital voting solution will ever be less corruptible than a physical ballot should be banned from using electronic devices, period.

That said, I don't think they can rig it this time, the momentum is totally against them and with the current swing they would only open more eyes to the kikes filthy ways, though they have torpedoed themselves before so anything could happen.
Purely from the voter registration numbers it can be safely gleaned that Trump will win in a landslide before any jewery is enacted

Either way it's going to be an interesting couple of months then fuck knows after the election.
I have ammo, guns, food, water and shit paper all stashed in preparation for the chimpouts to begin.

rtyrt

If the semi trucks stop rolling, everyone will be fighting over food. Thats excellent cover for other activities.

WHAT IS THE CONTINGENCY PLAN?

There are 6 million jews presently in the USA. Interesting number….

Interesting digits as well.

It also doesnt drain the Pacific or Atlantic. And it would take an epic fuckton of logistical shipping to even build up a beachhead, more than actually exists of the necessary kind. They would need several years to build up the forces in a local friendly nation. And the entire effort would be impossible if even a single USN Battlegroup remains active and hostile.

Which means its either Canada(lel) or the Spics. The Spics arent powerful enough, and are massively reliant upon us, so any major disruption and its the Spics we have to drive out. Heavy casualties to be expected, but easily absorbed.

Alaska? Russia sold it off for a reason. Hawaii? The IJN could only scratch it.

Treason from within really is the only way, besides nukes, to bring the US down. Or Yellowstone but that doesnt count.

Join Trump's election watching groups! Sign up!

it doesnt matter. they could give you any code they wanted.

the only way to have electronic voting that is legitimate is thru the blockchain

Well when you put it that way..

I'm just praying they underestimate Trump's turnout and calibrate too low to successfully rig it.

The cheating is inevitable

What we do is bring hillery America down to its knees. Only chumps follow the law we need to stop paying taxes and we need to destroy federal building and people. Loosen their hold on everything crash the ebt kill the invading Mexican armies. Kill all emergency personnel who refuse to rebel and set fire to the cities. Whites should act like blacks and crash this corrupt party.

which one of you morons made this??

anonymizer.info/?https://en.scribd.com/user/326546310/RealTrueNews