In heaven I believe that you can have sex with any women you want

Since the Jesus said that in heaven people aren't bound by marriage this got me thinking: if God is a good father, and sex is a gift from God, and good fathers don't take away gifts, that means in heaven people can still have sex even though their not married because sex is a gift from God. We only have to worry about marriage here on EARTH. So basically since everyone lives forever heaven is literally a giant sex party because everyone can have sex with just about everyone.

Maybe even lolis

You will never find out for yourself if you always have lust on your mind

dialing the cops right now, pedo

I thought it was always implied that you were with those that you loved when you went to heaven. So if you loved your wife or spouse, you were with them for eternity.

stopped reading right there

nigga pls

Yes, just make sure you behave yourself like a good widdle boy, so you can go to da good pwace and not da bad pwace.

bruh that's necrophilia

You can already have sex with any woman you want, even lolis. It's called rape and it's super effective.

There's also no std's in heaven so you can fug as many traps as you want.

HEAVEN IS FOR TRAPS

get fucked transfags

ISHYGDDT

But you don't go to heaven when you kill yourself.

Well you better hope you go to hell then so you can have fun with all your middle aged monstrosities that killed themselves because they made their entire lives about their appearance and can't pass anymore

Pretty much all anyone wants from heaven is the indulgence of every sin with none of the consequence.
Without it, it would be a really fucking boring afterlife that isn't worth the trouble.

this

Muslims will be shocked with their 72 Virgin Basement Dwellers

If you weren't a fucking idiot and actually read the Bible you'd know that a prerequisite of sex is marriage, and that Christ himself said that in heaven you are unmarried and unable to marry.

Damn Mr Coats, you're the smartest guy in the fucking planet.

the pleasures of heaven absolutely DWARF any kind of earthly pleasure. Having sex with whomever you want is piddling compared to the raw contemplation and atonment you will be able to do in a spiritual form.

I think you underestimate the creativity of people who have infinite time. After all, if contemplation of God is so wonderful, how much better is it while you're balls deep in a pious woman who is murmuring psalms in your ear?

That would be so if heaven was realtipppppppppppppp

Trippy shit, fags

I'm asexual. What's it for me?

No, you WANT this, so you 'believe' it. People believe whatever they want, it's a load of bollocks. Get a grip, user.

wtf i'm a christian now

They say if you bomb yourself in a cynagogue during a translesbian wedding in Israƫl, 72 virgins will fuck you.

Being a pedo isn't illegal, being a statutory rapist is.