Some ASSHOLE deleted ALL MY POSTS

What the fuck. I had 2 threads going and they were actually relatively good threads. I had many shitposts and apparently I can't have fun. Fuck you, newfag mod.

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=b
clresearchblog.wordpress.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its not a newfag mod, just dysnomia being a lazy cunt as usual who would rather cut off his nose to spite his face than just put the effort in to delete whatever posts you had that broke the rules and leave it at that.
Good luck convincing him that hes shitting up his own board though, people have been telling him that ever since all the other mods left and he became board owner by default.

go check the logs. it will say who deleted your posting history.

how

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=b

Tough shit.

No, I'm not. I hate this website.

How old are you really?

I'm 10. This is me

Mods are fags

Maybe you could try not spamming your perversions down everyone's throats? The biggest reason people hate pedos and faggots, aside from their ingrained defectiveness, is how they can't shut up about what they fuck. Yeah, we get it, kids and assholes, good for you, nice identity, but where's your arguments?

where's your fedora?

And I'm sure you have a flawless radar to detect pedos and fags so you know for sure that they're always talking about what they want to fuck, right?
Oh wait you just only know they're faggots and pedos if they talk about wanting to fuck so you just assume thats all they fucking talk about, nice logic retard.
For what?

welcome to Holla Forums, enjoy your stay.

Sad.

i actually dont like how dis guy draws characters - all the lolis he drew look THE SAME. Even manga has it figured out better with all those wild hair styles, colors, eye colors and skin tones

It's like Shadman, if Shadman knew how to draw any detail.

Then stop posting pictures of young girls during the "no-pics-of-clothed-girls-under-12 hour".

You're already obnoxious enough as you are that posting the exact same girl you're obsessed over, in every single thread, is driving more people off than actually getting anyone into your "cause", or whatever the fuck.

The reason you get deleted is because you're an annoying cunt who keeps repeating the same garbage over and over again, as if by repeating the same shit, and posting the same girl every single day, you will accomplish anything other than convince people that you're a dangerous obsessed guy who doesn't have self control, and who can't think of anything other than young girls, reinforcing even more the notion that you need to be kept away from children at all costs.

That's the problem with pedos like yourself.

or anything else, than feet and asshole

This never happens on /notb/

And buckteeth.

And just WHAT happended to my Steve Miller MILK thread, dysnimu? I expect some serious answers. This was about a month ago, punk. ALSO, my OMEGLE BAN thread was deleted. I was GONNA post about my NINTENDO FAN REUNION.

Or you're just too retarded to grasp a simple concept, here I'll spell it out real simply for you.

You can't tell what sexuality a person has until they talk about it.
When they talk about it you think wow all these fags do is talk about sex.
In reality the amount of posts they make about sex are a minority but you only know they're fags when they talk about sex so you think thats all they talk about.

Did I dumb that down enough for you or should I try again but pretend english isn't your native language?

and braces

Sorry, all I hear is butthurt. Try again?

That can't possibly be true. If that were the criteria, this board would only have about 5 threads in it, each with 3 posts max.
Sort of like this:

You left out some text there mate.

Stop stereotyping, it makes you sound incredibly ignorant.

You could always just keep an eye on the board log, dysnomia constantly deletes posts he doesn't like when hes awake so if theres a gap in deleted posts that means hes asleep and you can do what ever you want.
Benefit of being on a dying site without enough moderation.

Pedos are annoying. Being anti-pedo has worked wonders for me.

Right here:
clresearchblog.wordpress.com

science, bitch

anyway, the girls look nice, but seriously… ctrl c, ctrl v

Just dropped by to say fuck pedos tbh

Just dropping by to say pedos are ok tbh

Did you post some pam-pam?

hex has deleted like 15 threads in the last hour, this cancerous moderation needs to stop

In your mother's bedroom. Tell her I'll pick it up next time I pay her a visit.