GOOGLE TRENDS INDICATE TRUMP LANDSLIDE

Looks like Trump is beating Hillary in all these categories in terms of interest as reflected by google searches. It's an interesting little study, particularly looking at the trends of past elections.

Other urls found in this thread:

regated.com/2016/08/googles-trends-indicate-trump-landslide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Article in question: regated.com/2016/08/googles-trends-indicate-trump-landslide/

may god emperor trump win this election and make burgerland burgerlicious again

One worrying thing is that if you compare the searches Trump sign, with Hillary sign, with Bernie sign as an addition, Bernie was beating Hillary too. It's practically been confirmed Bernie lost due to fraud. The fear remains that there will be massive fraud at the elections, and nothing will be done about it than was done about it either.

That's why you shouldn't put your faith in democracy. Join the civil war when it starts and try to find a group that isn't faggy or run by a federal jew.

Anyways, this doesn't mean we sigh in relief; double down on everything.

Pretty much this. At the very least that means if shillary and her handlers give her the election then that means a violent civil war in the states.

Holla Forums searches are also going up too

Let them, the worst that will happen is that jewgle Oy Veys so hard they start implementing blocks that even normalfags will notice.

Doesn't matter then the machines are going to be rigged.

At least halfchan will act as a buffer between us and the cancer.

I live in one of the most pozzed cities in the PNW and no one here supports Shillary. When Sander's got cucked a lot of people I know were pretty pissed, and I think they're gonna vote third party or not vote at all. Even the Never Trump crowd has dwindled down to a handful of cuckservatives.
I'm not saying we take it easy, the best time to strike is when your enemy is demoralized.

Nigga, the outrage of such an event might turn our world into a star. we gotta keep watch.

Which is what the government and media are preparing for. The fix.

Bernie barely attempted to fight the fraud so there is that.

you tell em

What are these, graphs for Micro Machines?

I have no idea why it's so small, I didn't resize them. O well.

stop doing this.

I'm already getting /fit/ for Civil War.

Been preparing my body for a year, my fatass lost 70 pounds and gotten in shape with abs forming.

Just need to do strength training.

You downloaded the thumbnails and then used them in your graphics, newfriend.

The correct solution is 'militia of one'.

I did look the the graphs, their smaller then the ones shown in OP. Otherwise I wouldn't be confused.

How do you know that those specific girls are their respective waifus?

Just because Trump hasn't come to a conclusion doesnt mean we can't

Didn't we read there was a startup called "Groundwork" that had it goal for helping Hillary win?

Search trend =/= indication of landslide

He's controversial my man, he's hot. Although I always hypothesized that he had more of a ground game than Hillary, we all know Hillary is putting up this farce as if she has support, in reality she'll just rig the polls.

Even anti-animu fags know Asuka is best girl…

Sageing self.

Nah. Pic related for best waifu and sage for off topic.

567564yhgfdsvzz