T-There user, I got boobies. Do you like me, now?

T-There user, I got boobies. Do you like me, now?

She's just bulking though

7/10 would waifu tbh

Still a hoe.

You want her to get dick and balls implanted?

lsn't she too old to grow tits?

Looks a little better tbh.

She's basically fat Zac Efron now.

Whose body is that Mickey Rourke?

I might go see a movie with her but I wouldn't go out of my way to ask her out or anything

It is a tranny.

Would put my sweetness all over her belly.

What is it about her that is so disgusting?
I can't really put my finger on it.

I wouldn't say disgusting personally but she has quite long legs and a semi-masculine figure (small hips, broadish shoulders, small chest). She doesn't help herself by wearing those high waisted leggings that always look better on curvier women. She could look cuter with smarter clothing choices I reckon, pic related

it is a combination of various factors. first and foremost the fridge body, oval face, lips which look like orangutans ass and ungodly combination of blonde hair and brown eyes

pig face + fridge body

"Yoga pants" are the most whorish line of "cothing". This needs to stop. Women need to go back to wearing skirts and dresses.

I bet those yoga pants smell like cream cheese and abortions.

YOU'VE SPUN YOUR LAST WEB SPIDER MAN

What if it ends up being whorish skirts and dresses?

her penis

Still most likely to be less whorish, and if they are dresses that slutty at least.there would be some honesty to it.

dont care about you

you are an ugly jew untalented bitch american bitch

Now now.

wtf the fuck

This shit is gold,

They must be giving her hormones or something to push the gender fluid agenda or maybe shes going to transition into a man because she really looks like a strangely overweight teen boy.

That's the next stage. She is under heavy homosexual influence

Don't forget the huge ugly bump on her foot>shes going to transition into a man

Those two aren't the same person. The real Miley is dead. A shame, too. My parents went to high school with her dad.

I don't think that they're the same person, but they might be related.

oh yeah, there was even a new report about that post, or was that fake?

Eh, it's bs by a bunch of virgins who couldn't handle that their sweet little waifu became a huge disgusting slut the second she went for a career as an adult.

A form of alternate white-knighting where making excuses for their behaviours like that.

And that fridges body just look fucking weird, just look at her arms and shoulders compared to the body, she's like a goblin or sometin' tss.

Anyone have the Gondola version of her?

Even though it's such a distorted caricature it still looks like it could be her.