TRUMP IMMIGRATION SPEECH

TRUMP IMMIGRATION SPEECH COMING UP SOON

Big immigration speech coming up in just under three hours. This is the speech where Trump lays out his final position on immigration and the wall, notably right after a meeting today with Mexican president pinata.

RSBN stream: youtube.com/watch?v=oaF_NwVbIgo

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1cpaV
twitter.com/EPN/status/771118159654891520
youtube.com/watch?v=oaF_NwVbIgo
youtube.com/watch?v=wRYpF26La14
cytu.be/r/neetuprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_DeWit
youtube.com/watch?v=zCZHYSdunGw
youtube.com/watch?v=nc82gmQtf6s
westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/chap2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't wait to see how the AZ crowd reacts to Donald telling them about his productive meeting with Mexico.

Do you mean that in a 'damn this nigga just confirmed with mexico that we getting a wall' way or 'damn he cucked'?

President Taco accepted the wall.

Not much else they could do.

I think that Trump and the crowd will be very positive about it.

Though I'm curious if Trump will do the typical routine of
>And who's going to pay for that wall?
>MEXICO!!!
It might be a bit tactless to do it since Trump and MexPres didn't discuss payment today.

He probably won't though, since this is his immigration speech and not a normal hype rally.

meant for

He walked away from that meeting with ==TWO FUCKING WALLS CONFIRMED== how in the hell could anyone construe that as "cucked"?

Canadian border jumpers, Billy?

I think the other wall is about Mexico's souther border. They already have a wall there, but maybe Trump will help them make it better. Mexico needs border security just as much as America does, and I think Trump emphasized that common ground between our two countries.

Canadian here. I'll be coming when Trump takes office, but I'm going to do it LEGALLY.

The theme of this rally should be Art of the Deal. He's going to make fun of Obama and Hillary for not being able to do anything while he a private citizen was able to. This should be fun.

That would be fun, but I anticipate a very presidential teleprompter speech.

Has Presidente Nieto always been cool? Why did he decide to pretty much endorse Trump today? Does anyone in the Mexican government actually still give a shit?

Just imagine, Trump has Mexico pay for our wall, but in return all the advanced American wall tech also defends Mexico's souther border. A great win for Mexico and America!

This probably doesn't deserve its own thread due to being about a cringe eceleb but pewdiepie got unverified and then banned on twitter. I'm sure right now you're thinking who gives a fuck but his response is going to cause some massive assurt.

He unfollowed all connections and followed a single person. Check pic.

From what I understand he's considered a bit of a puppet. Trump probably influenced him with his manly dominance, and willingness to come discuss things like men. Hillary refusing to talk with him was a mistake, because from the perspective of the Mexican president it made Trump seem like a reasonable respectable leader.

He's probably trolling. Why did twitter unverify him though?
Has twitter ever unverified anybody else, besides Milo?

Stay there, please, your kind let your country fall into ruin and should suffer the consequences.

What the fuck is going on in this universe?

I'll be interested in how he discusses his meeting in Mexico.

His entire life is centered around being a big gay faggot on youtube but I feel as though this is possible of him..

I wonder what will come of this.

polite sage for off-topic.

Top kek. Was twitter mad at him for making a new show that had him wearing a MAGA hat for no reason? I assumed he was messing around but I'm guessing leftists got triggered and knew that even in jest that it would sway people.

He is a puppet as says.

Take it with a grain of salt but Mexico is not fueled by corruption or drug trade. It's business, and if the puppet masters don't want to clash with the next president of USA this was the best example of that sentiment (Trump not being antagonized by the puppet).

He made an ISIS joke or something.

I think it is possible but likely? ehh.. that he has been redpilled. Obviously his faggot career on youtube is rather… distasteful, but if he were redpilled after he already had that career, would he give up the easy money? Probably not. I wouldn't.

Imagine what it must feel like to be a big youtube star for obnoxious little brats, slowly learning on Holla Forums how society is falling apart but you can't talk to anybody about it openly. Those would be some powerful feels, he might crack.

Would the children listen to him if he told them the truth? Should we give him the "Ben Garrison" treatment to ensure his conversion?

This is it folks.

If he doesn't promise to deport ALL 11+ million illegal spics it's all ogre for me.

It's all orge for you already.

It's easily 30 million, probably upwards of 40 million by now.

Were they mad that he hurt ISIS feelings or something?

He was also taking the piss of the sheeboon from Cuntbusters apparently.

You're only eligible if you're Anglo-Saxon.

Not surprised.
Pewdiepie is a Holla Forumsirgin who somehow lucked out on jewtube.

Seen a number of references to old and obscure Holla Forums and /n/ memes made by him.

It's illegal to post mean things about a US based origination. :^)

Yes. Imagine just how much influence he has.

Insulting ISIS is very islamaphobic. Twitter bans good-goy faggots like Milo for being mean to a gorilla, but lets ISIS accounts stay untouched. That should tell you everything you need to know about their priorities.

Goat posters are known Transvestites.

I actually took the time to **watch his video on this*

Apparently he unverified himself to take the piss out of Twitter, some fake news account posted about him joining ISIS as the reason, he then joked about, and then everyone lost their fucking minds.

I find it hilarious.

A few months back he got dragged into shit involved ecelebs on youtube not divulging they had payed promotions, when he was among the only ones that did mention they were payed promotions. He just got named because every normalfag knows his name, so it gets clicks.

I swear, the media has become so cancerous even other cancerous things like Felix are getting sick of it.

I followed him since the beginning, what happened in his country has affected him visibly and greatly.
he was a /new/fag too, or possibly a robot. referenced the "no croissants today, boss" greentext in one of his videos, think it was the life is strange one and I know that one barely escaped 4chon
he didn't exactly luck out, he was strategic as hell and abused jewtube algorithms by saying he's a sweedish channel and then pandering to the anglosphere. he got pushed not only by the "view local fags" algorithm to swedes but also to UK/US/GER. by pandering to them so hard.
Once he got big all he had to do was make fart noises into a microphone over some vidya and collect checks.

(checked)
he's massively unapologetic about getting paid to promote games, it was either that or keep shitposting and try and get a real job in a country being invaded by the worst africa and the middle east have to offer.

Holy shit, when did he move to the UK?

I absolutely detest his content but the guy has far more standards than a regular journalist/blogger.

He actually did get suspended though, I checked his twitter earlier and it was. It just didn't last long.

I'm not saying he didn't, but from his own mouth, the unverification was him.

Iraq was practice for Mexico, but Afghanistan was practice for middle America.

I missed the part about a second wall. What is that about?

Yes.

(witnessed)

Oh shit, I can't ignore those digits.

I'm not sure how to feel about that. Those digits don't lie though.

These digits demand it.

mass tweet his twitter with the link to this post?
I have not done it yet, just an idea…..

ENRIQUE BETRAYS TRUMP'S FRIENDSHIP IN THREE HOURS

archive.is/1cpaV
twitter.com/EPN/status/771118159654891520

Shitlibs can only come up with one thing bad to say about Trump's Mexico visit
His visit was neither the time nor the place to discuss the cost of the wall, that comes later

translated

It's fine, Trump and Enrique have yet to hash that detail out. Trump never claimed to have settled that matter today.

I can't read taco. What does it say?

I don't speak taco user. What does it say for freedom loving people?

I don't think so, Mr.Spic. The ball is in our court.

They aren't really going to be given a choice in the matter. They either pay it outright or it will be collected through remittance seizures and import tariffs.

Is Trump even human?

Wall confirmed. And Mexico will pay for it

He thinks he has a choice, how cute.

It's a Western European Romance language, you mongloids.

Thanks. That's cute he thinks he has any say in the manner. Trump's plan about this does not require Mexico's approval and there is nothing they can do about it.

How much will Trump's poll numbers go up because of this?

I have no reason to speak taco. Get fucked.

Honestly I think that message is directed to Mexicans who are upset with him. It's damage control for his own people, not a true statement against Trump.

Months of playing 4D chess make it hard to conceal his power level

t-trump-sama won't cuck w-will he?

The language is Spanish. There's an awful lot of niggers who speak English. Want to call that speaking watermelon?

show me literature, historical or philosophical works written in taco that are worth my time.

the ONLY works i can think of are those of miguel serrano. Even then he was of the less pozzed European taco variety.

Everything south of the Rio Grande should be fucking glassed

small brained spics cant even name a fucking river something interesting
Rio Grande means big river

niggers dont speak english, they speak nigbonics

The only thing of note that Mexico has ever done is they were the first to adopt semi-automatic rifles as their standard infantry rifles.

It wasn't great.

Ebonics, not English
Ask a Spaniard if Mexicans speak Spanish

Sorry, this is an English speaking image board. You have your spic language chans to fuck off to.

t. American who has the misfortune to be brown

Well then, shame about the whole creating mestizos thing. Spaniards could have had a nice thing, like the French.

That's what it seems like. The media was tearing him apart. It should be common knowledge that Mexico was never going to write a check and it would come out of it's allowance one way or another.

That's not a reason to speak spanish and is just you tossing a fucking fit. I live in an English speaking country and have no intention of visiting your trash country. Get fucked.

Are you jewish D&C or are you 100% serious?

100%

any classical Spaniard things dont count.

refer to

No, I'm White and I speak perfect English, so I'm actually pretty good, nigger.

Hi Argentina! I'm white too! :^)

youre funny user

I find it interesting that the greatest piece of Spanish propaganda in the modern age is an American hollywood movie about the Roman Empire.

what am I looking at?
it's a hand user

I'm an American.

What treatment? Let me tell you something about Pewdiepie. I'm all for nationalism and isolationism, but he takes it a step too far.

One time, I was visiting Sweden right? All of a sudden, I get mugged by a bunch of Somalis. I'm thinking, "Oh fuck, my anus is about to get culturally enriched," as they start chanting for Allah or fried chicken or whatever the fuck somali's worship. Then I hear, "It's PEWWWWWWDIEPIE" in the distance. I swear to you man, one of the Somali's shits his pants right then and there.

They start to run off as the sounds of PDP's footsteps encroach ever closer. Out of nowhere, I see fucking Pewdiepie grabbing the slowest guy's throat and then rips it out with his bare hands. I've never seen such a vicious act. Have you ever seen a man try to gurgle out moans and they come out of his exposed throat? It's fucking frightening man, that image will never go away.

Then he smiles at me and says, "Fucking Somali's man, they're a blight. I'll take em out after I finish cleaning out the kikes stealing my damn country away from me. Take care, Pewdiepie out"

It was then I knew that Pewdiepie was the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler

then why are you speaking taco?

also, you never answered

Mel Gibson could do it, if the kikes would let him.

All Sony would need to do to make a successful movie is give Mel Gibson a budget and creative freedom. The American people don't care about his jew shit, but they love the movies he makes. But Sony won't, instead they'll keep making shit like CisBusters.

I haven't said a single word in Spanish.
You set your own qualifiers and that ruled anything out.>>7321367

how long till the speech starts?

Look at the outline around his hand. You can see Trump's godly aura.

checked and keked

Free plane trip back to Spain? Hmm. That's pretty generous of you.

Everyone be ready, you can bet there's going to be a raid by anti-Trump shills this evening.

Of course he wouldn't agree with paying for the wall to a CANIDATE for prez, but its amazing that at this point, Trump managed to have Mexico's president to agree a wall needs to be built. This shuts down all those open border/ nobody is illegal faggots.

IMMIGRATION SPEECH @ 9 P.M

my apologies, i should rephrase that.
I should say why are you even remotely defending the language of a bunch of dark low IQ mongrels that are actively bringing down what was once a White America.

the language of previously mentioned mongrels
they have produced nothing of value.

They had a world empire, history and culture worthy of respect.

they are not the same thing so my qualifiers are completely justified

Is that 9PM eastern? I thought it was 7pm mountain time.

Don't want to start a new thread. Kindly requesting the red team planner screencap.

Can't wait to btfo my liberal co-workers after Trump gives this speech.

9pm Eastern

9pm eastern = 7pm mountain

Look (((who))) thinks Trump is a sissy.

The problem people have with that logic is that Spaniards (who used to be white) speak spanish. That Indios and Mestizos latched onto that language is regrettable, but there's plenty of works to justify the language. If you need an example of a notable work originally in Spanish, I'll raise you Don Quixote.

>tfw no self respecting RWDS will accept a mestizo

That's because Mexicans are a mongrel people who pretend to be spanish when it suits them and cry "ebil whitey" when it doesn't

One on the US/Mexico border and one on the Mexico/Guatemala border. Apparently Mexico has problems with Central Americans immigrating into their country illegally.

Just goes to show that you can't appease the enemy. Trump has been criticized for being harsh for the past year. Trump acts polite and diplomatic, and is criticized for that too.

Appeasement is impossible.

Mel Gibson could make a sequel to Apocalypto.

At least Mel is still making movies.

I read this as

Thought it was another Scandinavian homo joke starting. Still good that pewdiepie did it though.

I agree, but as I have already pointed out that pointed out, they took a perfectly respectable language and butchered it.

see

for the aformentioned reasons made in this post

At least i'm not a nigger.

Didn't Mexico already announced a fence or a wall on their own southern border a few years ago?

just go back to your own country and kill ews and niggers there.

Then you wont have to but heads with white RWDS

He's already talking about trump like he's the president.

Thanks for the offer, but you essentially are telling a RWDS German man born in America to fuck off to Germany and learn a foreign language because he was born and raised in the wrong area.

I have come to accept that I will more than likely die for being born and raised in the wrong part of the world with the wrong skin color. All I am looking for is a way to fix this mess that Israel put is all in.

Dunno, wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to build one and couldn't get their shit together since all the good fence builders came to the US

I guess we could form our own division of the RWDS, help out, and then fuck off to somewhere peaceful. No HueHue niggers though.

Someone really needs to explain to that fag how tariffs work and how his countie's GDP is dependent on Importing to America.

AYYYY CARAMBAAA

So apparently they were fine letting them pass through as long as they were herded into the US. Now that we are getting real protection then they need to stem the flow lest they be flooded with even more indios.

IMHO, it may very well be the case that after the jews are out of the way, our two people can live in peace and harmony, leaving each other alone.

Works with me. We can get together at Thanksgiving and tell tales of the good old days of shitposting and freeing our respective people from the tyranny of the Noses.

I am already to help any RWDS that comes along that doesn't want to kill me on sight. At the very least I hope I can be that dagger in the dark that severs a major artery in their plans. I do have to admit it will be pretty damn cozy feeling seeing the leftists lose their collective shit when the other foot goes down on them.

that image is berenstein and berenstain overlapping for a moment.

He better be fired up!
cause Arizona is.

Mexicans are noice people and all that jazz, but…
and here's the thing:

Mexicans have their own country it belongs to just them, Their OWN Country that they are supposed to be living in.

Czeched and keked, he walks among us shining and wavy.

What are you all thick?

THE SITTING PRESIDENT OF MEXICO JUST TOLD TWITTER, TWICE, THAT TRUMP WILL BE PRESIDENT, AND THERE WILL BE A WALL!

BASED OFF A CONVERSATION WITH A MAN WHO IS STILL (((TIED IN THE POLLS))) AND NOT YET ELECTED!

While helping our allies in the fight, don't forget to get your feet wet and do some work too my man. We can't expect the white RWDS to do all the work.

Bob (((Finkelstein))) concurs.

When the wall construction begins I was already ready to help build it. Not to mention I am already an offical election monitor since I don't trust the local enforcement here. We have a particular kike judge here that will give nogs and spics a pass in some shit while being heavy handed with rulings when it comes to white people. I can see him trying to fudge the results considering he was the one who was sending nogs to election polls to shill for the (((right))) local officials. I will just use my skin color as an advantage, it will simply be a matter of waiting since those types of people love bragging about their deeds to anyone they consider lower than them.

This what you wanted ?

What a madman. If I'm correct in my conjecture then hats off to him.

JUST

Trump told reporters after the meeting that although the wall had been discussed, payment for the wall had not.

Given that "discussion" requires more than a offhand statement it seems El Presidente was trying to act all in control on the twitter.

What a limp-wristed faggot.

checked and agreed.

The mexican president was just doing a little personal damage control because mexicans apparently got mad at him for meeting with Trump.

Man, Peña Nieto is really a moron

Mexico has a wall

BUILD THE WALL

plane just landed in phoenix

youtube.com/watch?v=oaF_NwVbIgo

Of course a wall is needed. He has to have some place to execute the cartel pendejos.

Never before have I seen a picture sum up the feeling of knowing you're someone else's bitch

Someone isn't familiar with Enrique "Can't name 3 books" Peña Nieto

I was wondering why no one was talking, but RSBN isn't showing shit.

He just fucked up.

Outside of a few hockey players I have never heard of any canucks wanting anything to do with the USA
I live in metro detroit the only place in north america that looks south into cananda.

I am seeing "Stream does not exist". Do we have to find another place?

Alaska?

in b4 >east

works for me fam: youtube.com/watch?v=oaF_NwVbIgo

Audio keeps cutting out anyway. Fucking annoying.

Are they shutting it down?

Here's Fox10:

The lack of audio makes it a bit like watching OJ reruns.

That has always happened with the "right side" streams when they cover Donald Trump (((convenient))) no?
*EDIT***
They just said that they are so incompetent they can't get their stream working … anyone have another stream link?

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks user

cytu.be/r/neetuprising
for fun banter and memes about our god emperor
and it has a decent stream

Trump better go full build the wall deport them all tonight

embedding that feed here

Holla Forums doesnt like limp-wristed faggots?

Never change, Jews.

Has he been paying attention at all? Doesn't he know what happens when you try to stump the Trump?

nice tour of downtown Phoenix

Trump is very comfy

This guy's pretty low energy.

AIRFORCE ONE ON SUICIDE WATCH

Keep talking like that and you are going to end up with a boot in your ass

The guy's got his head straight on his shoulders. Listen to the crowd. He's got plenty o energy for them, hmm

sherriff joe is owning hillary

That plane is so ancient at this point it would be better if it did commit suicide like the composite death trap 787.

Sounds like you want to spend some time at Joe's Happy Camp.

Did they introduce him? Who is he?

who got dat get

Before his popularity skyrocketed, he used to post on old Holla Forums.
The past few years he's turned into a massive faggot, but in his old stuff you can see something interesting there in his "real" personality.
He's called out libshit behavior, albeit in a joking way, and even let N-bombs slip.
He seems more woke than he lets on.

Joe is 84 and the toughest son of a bitch in Arizona dude, assumed office 23 years ago.

He's the guy who oughta be the Secretary of State.

The guy speaking right now? That's Sheriff Joe Arpaio

You can fight the war on globalism with your own people. We will respect that. We can be friends, we will never be the same though.

no nonsense fucking joe speech

Of all the cops liberals hate, I think Sheriff Joe is at the top of the list. Probably hated even more than Darren Wilson.

Trump is pissing all over lefties each time he includes Joe in his campaign. It's glorious.

and wow trump has a new stones tune
"this heart of stone"

Sheriff Joe is extremely popular in Arizona. The media has made him out to be the worst racist alive. The (((Feds))) have gone after him in a big way. And yet, he's still popular in Az.

Build the Wall!!!

who is this guy AZfags?
a AZ congressman or something?

CNN kikess just said 'it's imperative that Trump change his immigration policy towards amnesty'.

Reminder Sheriff Joe makes the mexican gangbangers in his prison camp dress like faggots.

I'm just trying to live my fucking life without suddenly getting exiled from the only home I have known and loved. I scraped and clawed my way out of a cholo infested shithole in texas only to be deported to a nation that doesn't even want me? Fuck that, I would rather help that nation that has helped me. I will tell my children about why we are here but it will be up to them to decide what to do with their future. I can only give them knowledge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_DeWit

it nice they're so concerned

kek. nice

They are so fucking salty right now it's delicious, they're throwing out whatever they can but nothing's going to work on this

You always know when you're seeing Sheriff Joe's inmates. It works, user. It works well.

that is current speaker the last one was AZ republican committee something

How has Arizona stayed red and mostly white even with an open border and constant spic invasion, while the other 3 border states are totally cucked? What's their secret?

Fuck em.

no violence in his prisons either.
because everyone's so tired from working out in the heat all day.
inmates have to pay for their own meals too.

Incredible how the media has thrown off all pretense of objectivity, the two parties aren't even pretending to be enemies anymore, ALL to stop spics from being deported. What is with these people and cheap labor?

Because the generally cant get through Maricopa county without chimping out and Sheriff Joe throws em in the tent city.

checked

and not a surrounding white area like grosse Pointe? you must be a nigger then

48th State

He makes them eat vegetarian too!

oakland county

Even legal spics like Trump and his policies.

Top kek

means
not detroit

He spoils them for Thanksgiving though. :^)

what the fuck does that hat say? "Make Memes Great Again Lol?"

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

It says "Make Mexico Great Again Also"

Soy? does that calm them down eventually and make them more manageable as soy mimics estrogen.

Jan Brewer, the Governor, made it very, very, very difficult not to be a citizen in her state. As a result, Arizona never developed the anchor baby voting bloc that's turning Texas blue.

Holy shit that is a brilliant move

Probably. But it is definitely a show of dominance. No meat for prisoners.

wew

Lock her UP!

Lock her UP!

Lock her UP!

Lock her UP!

Lock her UP!

W-we just posted a few days ago that he needs to change up the music.

God damn Rudy is just fucking ass raping her tonight.

They put saltpeter in there too as a means to kill your sex drive.

IT'S "FORK" RUDY, BUT THANKS FOR PLAYING

Looks tasty!

rudy is on fire

NVM, HE'S DOING A DAMN GOOD JOB. HE HAS EARNED AN F BOMB OR TWO.

But can I get a rectangle of Pizza?

Sheriff Joe would gladly make room in his jails for the Clinton crime gang.

Lock her UP!

Yeah, he's doing particularly well today. I think Trump has been giving Rudy lessons on how to be high energy.

Hell yeah!

Reminder that Rudy almost beat Hillary for the New York Senate in 2001 but had to drop out because he got cancer. That's why he hates her so much.

RUDY "KILLSHOT" GUILIANI

AMERICA'S MAYOR, MOTHERFUCKER

rudy right now

UNLEASH THE MEMES

Fuck man, rectangle pizza is the best.

When I was in elementary school I would squirt a packet of mustard onto it to give it more flavor.

DO YO WANT TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN?

did rudy almost say the jews??

Just got here, did I miss anything good?

hes on fire

HIEL HITLER!!!!

The way the microphone is clipping Rudy's voice, combined with the acoustics of the venue, are working really well for Rudy. Makes him sound powerful.

rudy laying some serious pipe

Rudy is high energy as it can get.

Cut that shit about before we have another "best potato"-tier thread on our hands

Kill yourself

Isn't there some kind of human rights charter against cruel and unusual punishment?

What's with the hat?

potatoes
pls no

Jeff Sessions is so cute lads

I want him to be my grandpa

Relax fams, rectangle pizza is not real pizza. Standard pizza protocols do not apply.

For all you younger anons
here is the stones tune
I heard earlier in the rally
heart of stone

youtube.com/watch?v=zCZHYSdunGw

it says make mexico great again also

"Donald Trump cannot be bought."

Wew lad

Lock her UP!

Funny hat.
What's up with his eye? Is that lens just really, really strong?

KEK WILLS IT

That is just sick
That is just sick…
Rectangle pizza was bad enough.

JEFF FUCKING SESSIONS

Sheriff Joe was here, not loud but in charge.
Rudy was on fire.
Sessions time.
Hope we get Gobbels next.

Goebbels when?

Sessions!!!!

I haven't heard Goebbels recently.

So, boyos. Let's hear your estimates.

Will Don
or

DOUBLE DOWN

I went with ranch xD

Heart of stone
by the stones
what subliminal message is this now?

Double down, I think the mexico visit made that clear already

Doubling down. He learned his lesson.

Looks like an American school lunch. Really, if you had pictures of prison food next to school lunches you'd probably have a hard time telling the difference.

THANK YOU JEFF

Sessions is a hardcore racist who hates niggers. I'm sure he hates spics too. He will definitely say all spics should be deported.

Double down baby

Kill yourself.

idk, check the dubs

Well Jeff Sessions seems enthusiastic about the immigration plan.

I doubt that he's going to cuck.

Not all rectangle pizza is created equal, user.

if Sessions is giving the plan his seal of approval, we have little to fear.

When I see Sessions and Giuliani I get a bit mad about Pence. What has that dude added?

If he didn't cuck in Mexico I see no reason for him to cuck now. And Sessions approved.

It's simple: Walls are made of stone.

Ok, concrete and shit too

Well, that's the special thanksgiving meal from Sheriff Joe, not the regular meal (see: )

But yeah, typically it's about the same food.

SWEET A BEST

WE DO NOT NEED JOHN MCCAIN GODDAMN IT

Pence is a nimble navigator and puts out fires that Trump starts.

Double Down
Sessions seems giddy for the upcoming speech
thats a good sign

Pence is just a robot empty suit. He just says whatever Trump tells him to.

Sounds like it so far, he had better!!
TRUMP for EMPEROR of AMERICA

BASED

I mean the high school cafeteria rectangle pizza from back in the day, it had to be the same across all 50 states. That was gubment pizza.

kek

McCain is a polarizer. Not just real popular in Az. But he knows who's hand to kiss.

hahaha fuck songbird mccain

Governor Pence is a truly wonderful person

Because nobody thinks about.

He's so fucking boring that he becomes a non-factor.

Wojack Time.

Sessions dropping mad praise for Pence.

He looks exactly like Race Bannon

Mike 'feels' Pence

CAN'T DISPENSE THE PENCE

REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO
REMOVE TACO REMOVE TACO

That's true I guess, he doesn't put a shadow on the star and that's something.

HIGH FUCKING ENERGY

I'm scared, lads. I'm so used to being let down by this country that I don't know what genuine hope looks like anymore. Well, except for pic related.

Pence always looks like he was pistonfucked by twinks the night before.

but user the old stones tune was
You can't always get what you want

hmmmmm

He looked so happy he was almost weeping as he took the stage. He's obviously not used to people being so pleased to see him.

TIME TO CHANGE THE WORLD

SOON

This tune fits well with Pence talking. Good call.

Honestly with the post quality as it is on the board right now a thread on this wouldn't be the worst. It's interesting for the fact that he has an enormous, impressionable, "millennial" audience, by itself. Even if he's just purely trolling and is actually 100% bluepilled, the fact that he's joking in this way pushes the overton window for his millennial audience and plays into the meme that the leftist establishment no longer represents the "kool alternative ideology for kool kidz", and is now the stodgy old school marm that the mainstream right was seen as when many anons here were younger. Sea change.

also, this.

dubs confirm

always be pre pear d user
Do you really thing the kikes are going to just let things go out of their hands?
Shit could go real south real fast real easy.

Never stop preparing.
RWDS for life

Mark my words, Trump will be the new hero of Republicans before long. Instead of 'this isn't what Reagan would have wanted' we will get 'this isn't what Trump would have done'.

what i thought too
you must be an oldfag

God damn it Pence you were doing so good

FOX 10 (with chat enabled): youtube.com/watch?v=wRYpF26La14
RSBN: youtube.com/watch?v=oaF_NwVbIgo
ENG: youtube.com/watch?v=nc82gmQtf6s
Port News (CNN stream): youtube.com/watch?v=nc82gmQtf6s
Cytube: cytu.be/r/neetuprising

This is an interesting handshake.

westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/chap2.html

Looks like an older Duke.

Remember he took a cobra to the heart for his brother. He go better.****

He's an olive branch to Cruz and the cucks. That's about it.

To be honest the entire southwest was a part of mexico, im sure they can assimilate but then again I dont like seeing mexicans in chicago or in the east coast.

i remember when i was twelve

ARE WE READY FOR THE WALL LADS?

sweden, not sure which is worse. at least you lot took the exit pill.

in the beginning his streams weren't so bad then twitch got popular and became the only "viable" platform. the worst he would do was some infantile jokes but it was just like old school goony LP shit for a while which is nice in the same way the campier moments of MGS3 were nice.

pence essentially just said he is going to double down and "end illegal immigration once and for all".
ONCE
AND
FOR
ALL
sounds like a pretty final solution tbh lads

Shaking hands palm-up is often a subtle sign of submission, or making people think they can steamroll you.

never forget amnesty

I'm surprised this isn't memed more often. First thing that came to mind when I saw him.

REMOVE CUCKS
REMOVE CUCKS
REMOVE CUCKS
REMOVE CUCKS

MANIFEST DESTINY MOTHER FUCKER

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE, NIETO?

HERE HE COMES LADS

Bane?

none of these kids watched Jhonny Quest.

INCOMING

BLESSED POST

look at every single other aspect of the body language.

Trump is alpha as fuck

(checked)
MAGA TIME!

I watched that episode of The Venture Bros that made fun of him…is that the same?

HERE HE CUMS :DDDDDDD

I did ninja. He also looks like the commander from Sealab.

The Trump campaign insider said this was going to be the policy plan

Time to see if he's right.

Young enough to watch it, but too young to remember it.

PRAISE KEK

WE'RE GONNA BUILD A WALL
WE'RE GONNA BUILT IT TALL
AND MEXICO'S GONNA PAY FOR IT

Where Race was a fag.
Bad times.

TRUMP TRUMP

kys pls

PRAISE BE

WALL MY COUNTRY OFF

TRUMP

Reagan was a shit president who is directly responsible for our parks and libraries being turned into toilets and flophouses for homeless lunatics and he nearly started WW3 multiple times with his cowboy politics and reckless nuke stockpiling. The sooner he's forgotten, the better.

If dubs Mexico pays for the WALL

THAT MEANS NO NON-WHITE MAJORITY

TRUMP CONFIRMED SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE

dubs arent needed user

It will happen

USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA

TRUMP RETURNS VICTORIOUS

If dubs, they pay double the value for the wall.

dubs and splitdubs confirm.

BUILD A WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL

come on son

Most of us would be about the age to remember "The REAL Adventures of Johnny Quest."

Found this looking for Race pics to shop into pence.

Like this

YOU'RE NOW AWARE OF YOUR TONGUE

I honestly hope that he doesn't cuck on Immigration.

I want to have hope but the stakes are just so fucking high.

Yeah and it's in your mother's asshole

its a mile deep up your girlfriends fuck sleeve

Trump will win.

Manifest was possible due to our kin doing illegal immigration to Mexican provinces,
im not saying give it back to them either, im just saying alot of our history for southwestern states is tied with our southern neighbors.
nioce

DOWN WITH THE CARTELS

ITS FUYCKING HAPPENING

venture bros is just a more faggy modern and ironic jhonny quest.
it's the same vibe only much more pure, simple, and authentic.
more on topic: I like what Trump has to say so far, fug the carrel.

That's dirty!

AMERICA IS CLOSED FOR BUSINESS PACO!

I use it to punch your mom's fart box

lurk moar

Jokes on you, a mexican cartel cut mine out.

i love how he's always yelling

if dubs trump will win

Very presidential day for president Trump!
MAGA

I've seen the original and that newer series with all the tech. Both were pretty good.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU

(((WEALTHY DONORS)))

Make Mexico Great Again, Also!

by changing our (((leadership))) in Washington.

Trump dispensing the red pills like candy.

I'm sure he knows literally everything about the subject and he did it consciously to smooth over all the taunting he did.

Its called winning a war faggot

How bout you try it sometime shitskin.

You don't need dubs to make Mexico pay.

(((Immigration reform)))

DON'T BACK DOWN

DON'T FUCKING BACK DOWN

holy fuck
lads he's doubling down

I have seen hope

WE'RE GOING FULL NATIONALIST POPULIST

HNNNNGGGGHH

Thank you for correcting the record sir.

wonderful, just wonderful

Very good immigration speech so far

Glorious.

aka europeans

HE MEANS WHITE

AMERICA FIRST

This is a damned good speech.

It's ok user, he will win anyway.

Trump was just saying that "Immigration Reform" is a codeword for amnesty and open borders. Listen to the damn speech you dummies.

DOUBLE DOWN

MASTER RACE INCOMING

CHOOSE IMMIGRANTS

He's not cucking… Whew.

Checked good sir

k

TRIPS CONFIRM

SAY DEPORT THEM ALL SAY IT

this. your stream is ahead of ours lad, don't worry about it.
I got what you meant as soon as he said it.

BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL - BUILD THE WALL - DEPORT THEM ALL

(HIGH ENERGY CHECKED)
Nice.

OPEN DOOR IMMIGRATION FOR CAUCASIANS CONFIRMED

THE US IS OFFICIALLY A NO NIGGERS CLUB

He has kek flowing through him

PLEASE SAY IT

WEAK

ASSIMILATION
DOESN'T
WORK

Kek has chosen his children.

pick one stupid faggot

REMOVE TACO

(Checked)

better fucking keep it that way

I agree those dirty irish and germans never became true americans :^)

GANG MEMBAH

WEAK

HAIL VICTORY

There was a moment I was convinced he was going to cuck
UH OH
YOU LEGIT MY BOY

WEAK AND FOOLISH POLICIES

YES
IT
DOES
european immigrants

He's not cucking so far.

Filthy Jorge Lopez got rekt

NO GOOD

Impressive.

Is that Manlet Wews?

dubs confirm

Gahng Membah

I can already tell that the liberal media is going to be painstakingly trying to fact check and argue the details of these stories. Doesn't fucking matter. The message is too strong. This shit resonates deeply.

I hope he brings these people up on stage whose kids were killed by these filthy spics. That will instantly remove any sympathy normies have for this trash.

Fug

Kek. I love it when his accent slips

Trump looks genuinely disgusted reading these

What other kind of non-citizens are there?

They were on earlier before Sheriff Joe.

all these whites killed by immigrants

RWDS WHEN

REMOVAL!!!

YES!

NOW

Removal?

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION COST OUR COUNTRY 110 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR

Expired Visa holders, etc.

FUCKING REMOVE

NOW

REMOVAL IS COMING

Emotions > Facts. Holla Forums is resistant to this, but most normals will never break this fact of life. It's one of the reasons why everything is so bad in the first place, but it also one of the reasons why America can be great again.

kys

REMOVE
E
M
O
V
E

Oh, they'll just try and nitpick things like the name pronunciation, or they'll try and shit on the graves of the victims

Here we go…

Is he gonna fucking say it???

NOT GONNA HAPPEN ANYMORE, FOLKS

Oh shit that was some strong language.

RWD NOW

Fucking new fags ammirite

He fucking just put the liberals in a nasty spot. Sympathy for illegal Pablo or good school for Jaekwon. Hillary is fucked.

THE 30 BAJILLION
DEPORT THEM ALL

AMERICA FIRST

Now say it Trump.
SEND THEM ALL BACK

FUCK YOUR ILLEGAL NEEDS!

NO MORE, NOV 8TH!!!

CONFIRMED FOR NOT CUCKING AT FUCKING ALL

RWDS

wtf is the yellow stuff?

this is not sounding like a softening….

Nov 8th!

Trump!

"Frankly, our government has no idea what it's doing on many fronts, folks"

penicillin bro

TOO MUCH TIME IN WASHINGTON

25 million +

But I've heard all week from CNN talking heads that Trump is weakening his message?!?

THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE NUMBER IS

DEPORT ALL 30 MILLION

NO IDEA
MUH 30 GORILLION
REMEMBER THE DEPORTATION FORCE

What the fuck are you trying to do with this meme? Invite more newfags and shills?

Faaaaaaakkk

Is he reading the script directly from Holla Forums?? WTF IS GOING ON

t. Holla Forums

30 GOY TRILLION

BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

It could be 6 million.

But it's not that simple user. It's emotions in favor of things I already believe > facts. Emotions in favor of things I have been told to reject and hate are just upsetting and make me tune out.

Regardless, Mexico visit is yuge success overall.

MUH 11 MILLION

now this is shilling.

Because he's not CTR.
Stick around, open your eyes. See the jew and you will be spared.

guys, even if Trump (((looses)))

we win

it will wake up just enough whites to put us over the needed number of pissed of people for the violence to start.

normalfags dont matter, revolution is a spectator sport.

also

it's called fuck you we win

He's pushing everyone's shit in with this speech. I'm grinning ear to ear here.

yee

(((MEDIA)))) ELITES

"Too much time in Washington."

Nailed it for Arizona

"T..TRUMP IS CUCKING GO…UYS!" shills BTFO

GLOBAL WARMING

I can hear them now

AY CARAMBA

Meme magic is going on leftycuck. You're in for some shit now.

IS HE ACTUALLY GOING TO DEPORT ALL 30 MILLION OF THEM OR NOT?

HE HAS THE POWER!!

THE WELL BEING OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Global Warming

GLOBAL WARMING MAXIMUM KEKS

Memes are colliding with reality at a faster rate than anyone could have anticipated

(((Global Warming)))

It's another ass-raping in progress.

FUCK YOU WE WIN
THAT'S WHAT'S GOING ON
YOU ALREADY LOST
WE TOOK OVER YOUR COUNTRY 9001 HOURS AGO

WHITE GENOCIDE

11 MILLION?
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DEPORT 20 MILLION GOY?
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH 30 MILLION PEOPLE?

The concern-trolling immigration flip-flop story originally came from Univision, it was bullshit

OUR GREATEST COMPASSION MUST BE FOR OUR AMERICAN CITIZENS

Putting American citizens first?

USA

DEPORT THEM ALL, MR TRUMP

USA
USA
USA
USA

USA

I hope your right user

Wow hes so fucking correct its crazy

Hey user, I though Trump was softening his immigration policies?

:^)

IT'S TIME TO PAY UP, SHLOMO

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

HERE IT COMES

Someone's doing the murdering.

dubs for america first

USA
USA
USA
USA
USA

When's the last time anyone at a Skillary rally chanted for their country?

USA
USA
USA

USA !

impressive

THIS MAN DOESN'T KNOW WHAT CUCKING IS HOLY FUCK

inb4 OH JEEZ OH GOSH TRUMP IS HOLOCAUSTED IN THE POLLS GOY!!!

AMERICA FIRST

HIGH ENERGY

TOP KEK

BTFO

FULL NATIONALIST!!!!!!

Welp guess those shills have been a little wrong over the last few weeks.

TRUMP TRAIN IS COMING TO DEPORT YOUR ASS PACO
with dignity

D E P O R T
E
P
O
R
T

GROSS DERELICTION OF DUTY

wewewew

FUCK AMNESTY

THANK YOU KEK, I'VE NEVER DOUBTED YOU

(checked)

Trump just said he wants compassion for everyone. That obviously means no deportations! :^)

Yeah, where's that faggot at?

Even the street shitter that was running knew that.

OUR GOVERNMENT HAS NO IDEA

I have always wanted to say this on Holla Forums
Trump
all you're base are belong to us

PRAISE KEK REMOVE THE MUDS

wewlad

kek be praised

Start shouting it at leftists
FUCK YOU WE WIN
FUCK YOU WE WIN

THEY ARE ALL GOING BACK!

TWO TRIPS IN A ROW
KEK DELIVARS

WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT GOYS

TRUMP WILL SAVE THE WHITE RACE

Never. I remember a thread from awhile back talking about this.

KEK HAS PERSONALLY BLESSED THIS THREAD

(checked)

CHECKED

AMERICA FIRST
KEEP THE BROWN HORDES OUT
RWDS

LOW SKILLED
LOOOOOOOWWWWW
SKIIIIIILLLLLLLL'D

This is low energy shit, remember that you lost today CTR, the election is over

THIS BIG GUY HAS A PLAN

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BROWNS AND BLACKS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY PLAN

So much for the going soft, huh Schlomo.

IT WILL BE LIKE EUROPE

No, you idiot.

He NEEDS to talk about them to get the vote.

(checked)
TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR NOT WHITE NATIONALIST. TIME TO WAIT FOR HITLER.

WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING?

If Trump doesn't build that wall by Christmas, then I'm dropping his cuck-ass.
t. true alt-righter

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SYRIANS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ARE YOU READY?

ARE YOU READY?

ARE YOU READY?

GREAT WALL

TOUGH QUAGMIRE

HERE IT COMES

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY PLAN

1: BUILD THE WALL

my nigger keeping that chan culture alive

NUMBER ONE
and it echos through the area

6/10

Decent effort.

READY FOR THE NEW AGE

Libshits already trying to damage control on twitter. November can't come soon enough.

Dude we're still 60% or more so he implicitly means us no matter what he says. WE ARE THE PEOPLE. Never forget that American is the identity of the pan european "mongrel"
Nothing else.

D&C SHILLS BTFO

GREAT WALL OF TRUMP CONFIRMED

NO SURVIVORS

trump is so fucking high energy right now

BUILD THE WALL
FUCK EM ALL

A GREAT WALL

Holy shit this speech is fucking fire, all eyes are on him and he is fucking kill it.

CNN is gonna crash with no survivors.

MEXICO WILL PAY

MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT

WEW

OOOHH SHIT

OHH MY GOOODD

MEXICO IS PAYING FOR IT

YOU LOSE PENIS NEETO

A GREAT WALL

IT'S A BIG PLAN

MAKE IT TALL

MEXICO'S GONNA PAY MEXICO'S GONNA PAY

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

PRAISE KEK BUILD THE WALL WITH MUD SKULLS

WALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALL

IMPENETRABLE

MEXICO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE WALL!

PHYSICAL

Before I clicked that, I thought it was a bag of half-fermented pruno.

They don't know it yet, but they're gonna pay

SENSORS

MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL

MEXICO'S PAYIN' BOYS

KEK WILLS IT

WE WIL MAKE A GREAT WALL ALONG THE SOUTHERN BORDER

BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL

THEY KNOW IT

IMPENETRABLE

Checked

SENSORS ABOVE AND BELOW
TOWERS
AERIAL SURVEILLANCE

MEXICO IS PAYING

WALL

THE WALL IS GETTING BUILT
NEW TRUMP OC I MADE FOR THIS
SO MUCH FOR "GOING SOFT"
BUILD A WALL
BUILD A WALL
BUILD A WALL

10 FEET TALLER

BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL

(Checked)
BUILD WALL

TALL

THEY DON'T KNOW IT YET BUT THEY'RE PAYIN

BUILD THAT WALL BUILD IT TALL

OH MY GOD

oh my fucking god yes

EVERYONE I KNOW IRL BACK THE FUCK OUT

PHYSICAL IMPENETRABLE WALL WITH SENSORS

TUNNELS BTFO

Hahahaha.

IMPENETRABLE

2: END CATCH AND RELEASE

It's catch and deport now.

NO SPICS DIGGING!

ABOVE AND BELOW

CANT STOP THE TRUMP TRAIN

BELOW

NIMBLE NAVIGATOR

GUARD TOWERS CONFRIMED

REMOVAL NOW

DETAINED UNTIL REMOVED

THIS WALL MAKES MY DICK DIAMOND HARD

END CATCH AND RELEASE

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

IMPENETRABLE
IMPENETRABLE
IMPENETRABLE
IMPENETRABLE
IMPENETRABLE

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO SSSSSUCK IIIIIIIT

Gonna need new thread soon niggers.

PHYSICAL
PHYSICAL
PHYSICAL
PHYSICAL
PHYSICAL
PHYSICAL
PHYSICAL
PHYSICAL
PHYSICAL
PHYSICAL

TRIPS OF TRUTH

NO MORE CATCH AND RELEASE

END CATCH AND RELEASE

No, it's
CATCH AND RMEOVE

NO MORE CATCH AND RELEASE
GREAT DISTANCES THEY WON'T COM BACK

**holy shit fam, do you think he's going to execute them in the middle of mexico?==

CATCH AND DETAIN

ABOVE AND BELOW BIITCHES, BUILD THE WALL

ABOVE & BELOW

TOWERS

AERIAL SURVEILLANCE

MANPOWER

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

CATCH AND DEPORT

CATCH AND DEPORT

CATCH AND DEPORT

CATCH AND DEPORT

CATCH AND DEPORT

CATCH AND DEPORT

3: ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CRIMINAL ALIENS

ZERO TOLERANCE

CATCH DETAIN REMOVE

DETENTION

DEPORTATION

ZERO TOLERANCE

Z E R O

OPERATION WETBACK

USA !!!

USA !!!

USA !!!

USA !!!

USA !!!

USA !!!

USA !!!

USA !!!

USA !!!

USA !!!

USA !!!

10,000 voices deeply throbbing, chanting at the top of their voices.
It pleasantly reverberates in my head.

USA !!!

USA !!!

USA !!!

USA !!!

USA !!!

USA !!!

USA !!!

USA !!!

It impresses me still

CATCH AND REMOVE, MOTHERFUCKER

ANYONE WHO ILLEGALLY CROSSES THE BORDER WILL BE DETAINED UNTIL THEY ARE REMOVED OUT OF OUR COUNTRY

GREAT DISTANCES

POST YFW THE WALL GETS BUILT

ILLEGALS LITERALLY GETTING HELICOPTER RIDES

TAKE THEM GREAT DISTANCES

Perfect new jobs for inspiring Holla Forumsacks =^)

DETAINED AND THEN REMOVED

FROM THIS EARTH

ZERO TOLERANCE
ZERO
ZERO

…..
ZERO.

Impressive. Very nice.

ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CRIMINAL ALIENS

I always thought "catch and release" meant we caught them, released them in Mexico (so they come come back again). I didn't realize we were catching them and letting them go IN THE USA. Jesus.

KEK is pleased.

Policy #3 There will be a moat around the wall with piranhas

TAKE THEM GREAT DISTANCES!

CATCH AND EXECUTE

Wew these dubs.

KEK BLESS US ALL.

OUR TIME IS NOW.

4. ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ANY ALIENS
SAY IT GODDAMNIT

We're sending indios back to Guatemala! You're welcome Mexico!

ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CRIMINAL ALIUMS

ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CRIMINAL ALIENS

ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE CRIMINALS

Great great speech by Trump give those beaners hell God Emperor Trump

NEXT THREAD

FAITH FUCKING RESTORED

BUILD THE MOAT
SPICS CANT SWIM

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 TOLERANCE

SAY HELLO TO THE LAW
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN DONALD J. TRUMP MADE THE JUDGES REAL?

ZERO
ZERO
ZERO

ZERO SURVIVORS

those are some sick zeroes.

ZER0
ZER0
ZER0
ZER0
ZER0
ZER0

HOLY FUCK HE'S GOING FULL SAYAN

We've moved past illegal aliens
CRIMINAL ALIENS. FINALLY

One step away from Criminal Invaders

DAY ONE

There will also be no
bullshit. They will know.
Yes you are.

HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT NON-CRIMINAL ILLEGALS ALREADY HERE

FOR YOU

DAY ONE

HELICOPTER RIDES FOR THEM ALL

THEY'RE ALREADY CRIMINALS

crossing the border illegally is a crime you fucking faggot.

MOVING THEM OUT DAY ONE
MOVING THEM OUT DAY ONE
MOVING THEM OUT DAY ONE
MOVING THEM OUT DAY ONE
MOVING THEM OUT DAY ONE
MOVING THEM OUT DAY ONE
MOVING THEM OUT DAY ONE
MOVING THEM OUT DAY ONE
MOVING THEM OUT DAY ONE
MOVING THEM OUT DAY ONE
MOVING THEM OUT DAY ONE
MOVING THEM OUT DAY ONE
MOVING THEM OUT DAY ONE

HILLARY IS NAPPING

Black background behind the flags. Is this new?

Holy fuck nigger, how did you not get that.

If they're "illegals" they're criminals, dumbass.

Impressive.

fucking mexicans, mocking our cops

COLLECTIVE Holla Forums BONER

IMMEDIATE REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS

DEPORT
DEPORT
DEPORT

I can feel Kek's warmth flowing through this thread.

It's worse than that. Its really more like

YOU CAN CALL IT WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT……. THEY'RE GONE

heart of stone….

657543yhdfgdgf