Are women all whores?

are women all whores?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/sex/comments/2f0xnd/im_a_28_year_old_female_who_has_had_sex_with_87/
reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/1nj60j/whats_the_most_number_of_men_you_have_slept_with/
reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/1cqr73/is_sleeping_with_40_different_men_too_many_for_a/
reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3qk51d/my_girlfriends_sexual_past_bothers_me_a_lot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

blow it out your ass

Yes.

Yes

no

at the right time for the right price yes, they are all whores

animeposters opinions don't count

Cuck detected
hows the alimony bud

i believe all women's are whores
i just wanted to remind you that you're an animeposter therefore nothing you say is of value or to be taken seriously

not an argument

at this point if you're still after 3DPD, then you can't be saved

we had this thread with the exact same picture and exact same text literally 1 and a half weeks ago
fuck off please

Autism

didn't read beyond seeing that. sorry, lad

buzz buzz

don't really care, my dude
the state of your life and understanding does nothing to mine

sorry didn't read what you said cuz of the disclaimer you attached to your post in the form of picture which advertises "I AM A PATHETIC FAGGOT"

k.

Triggered much?

Y
E
S

Let plebbit answer this very important question:
-> reddit.com/r/sex/comments/2f0xnd/im_a_28_year_old_female_who_has_had_sex_with_87/
-> reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/1nj60j/whats_the_most_number_of_men_you_have_slept_with/
-> reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/1cqr73/is_sleeping_with_40_different_men_too_many_for_a/
-> reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3qk51d/my_girlfriends_sexual_past_bothers_me_a_lot/

What the actual fuck

i wish

whores are honest

it's the women that pretend they're better than whores that you have to watch out for

women over 16 are whores

daily reminder to get them before they turn 16

You'd prefer things to be like Islam everywhere?

Islam is the final red-pill.

That's a very counterproductive way of ignoring somebody.

Extremely fake snap chat

no it's real you retard, he sent it to my mom

Yeah I know, I sent it to her.
Just wanted to hear you say it.