Mummy's going on a week vacation

Why can't this selfish bitch think about anyone but herself? Who the fuck is going to make me my tendies?

Fuck grill next door or go to kfc faggot. If underage, go back to cuckchan

Kfc is for niggers

You choose to be totally dependent on another person for food. You may as well be a nigger.

NORMIES OUT

You think that's bad fellow neet? I have to deal with being in a gray zone. Mom won't let me be sexually active and throws a fit over condoms I bought.

She flirts with me suggestively and takes me on dates. Yet she is just distant enough to not be overtly sexual.

It's fucking my mind.

Not appreciating the extremely free fapping of an empty house.

That's not worth much when I STARVE TO DEATH BECAUSE THIS WHORE IS ABANDONING ME FOR A WEEK.

OP OP! TELL YOUR MOM YOU WANT SOME FOOD BEFORE SHE GOES!

get some beans! beans are fucking great!

want a recipe?

There's loaves of bread in the kitchen and a jar of peanut butter in the pantry, I know how to make sandwiches.

recipe incomming

Are you a woman?

No im a neet

Okay so here goes

WALLAH

she can buy you these things before she leaves. enough for eating this the whole week every day.

heres my favorite recipe

Then why do you know how to make sandwiches?

because it's simple and easy

you're a woman, it's settled, sorry user.

better than a wagecuck

It's better than most things.

what kind of fucking piece of shit!?

it's not better than being a futanari

you think women are better than futa AND you like shitty junk food!

WHOA you suck.

My mom has been away for the last 3 months. I started eating healthy and working out and lost 20lbs. I think I'll go start look for a job, and maybe a gf

kys normie scum

penis

Junk food? The fuck are you talking about, guy?

agreed

nobody sharing any more food ideas?

BACK TO 4CUCK, SUMMERFAG

why do you fucks always have to argue? all your arguments are basically

and you, do you really think OP needs more shit? a neet's life really isn't that great anyway and then you call them a nigger? of course it hurts their feelings. are you that shocked by their response? cmon people. we're all Holla Forums here. lets act somewhat team-like.

Why are you complaining? A whole week surrounded by naked writhing Loli's, wanting only to satisfy you!

fuck you faggot, go back to leddit you kike.

NORMAL FAGS OUT

just order from grubhub OP, the worst that could happen is you make eye contact with the person delivering the food.

GET OUT
NORMIE GET OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She wants you to make the first physical move.
Just do it.
Trust me on this. I went through the same thing with my mom.
Best sex I've ever had.