FRANCE IS FUCKED

FRANCE IS FUCKED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhZlDuR57kM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enjoy your cultural enrichment.

The white woman at 9:13 enjoy.

But not the black girl at 9:01

Is she talking about the positives of what's going on? If so, that's quite odd, those kind of people that support 'diversity' are the ones that move out when a city gets too black.

I wouldnt go to france.

Because France is no longer France.
France is no longer France.

So my french is rusty. Is there a reason why I should pick it back up when I can learn italiano?

She said she live here and It's cool.

I dont agree with that image but I will defend to the death your right to post it.

Parce qu'il y a encore des cons qui suce les boules de Soral, le gas qui se paye une motos de luxe a 70000 euros avec les dons, qui drague des femmes enceinte, un sodomite qui trainait au marais, qui a mentis sur son diplome d'instructeur de boxe, QUI N'A MEME PAS SON BAC.

Quid du gas de EetR qui s'est suicide?

Time for you to go back, low information faggot.

Your post is a joke, right?
The state is the last thing that protect the people. In an anarcho capitalist society, you'll be euthanized when old, because useless to the market, and so to profit.

And don't make the fucking shortcut which is to say that if the current government is corrupted and evil, then every government of any time are corrupted and government are bad in themself.
Just read the 1944 simple sabotage field manual produced by the CIA. The best way to destroy nation state is to make it irrelevant (by creating an alternative, which already exist), and by sabotaging it from the inside. So if the government don't work at all, take too much taxes, have only criminals at its head, it's intended, to destroy it.

That isnt true at all.
In an anarcho capitalist society what matters is how much money you have. Not how old you are.

By contrast here in the UK the state has to play god and decide who lives or dies based on how old they are. We have a lot of old people who have paid in to the health service their entire lives only to be refused treatment they were expeting because the countries resources have already been used up on immigrants, sex changes and dole scum with 10 kids.

no shit?

wat?
i thought CIA was started officially by government on -47 and started privately funded unofficially by jews in -46
what the fuck is a 1944 sabotage manual?

No shit fam. No shit that in an anarcho capitalist society, you're worth your money. But I was implying that nearly everyone will be poor af. So yeah, if you can't work anymore (and poor), you're dead.

I was talking about a released document. I'll not even comment on the -47 jews bullshit. Give books/proof of that.

Not my country. Not my countrymen. I don't give a shit.

I always get a giggle about you lefty cunts ranting about "dem poor workers".
None of you cunts have worked a day in your life.

This should happen in any sane society and I support it now.

I'm not a leftie faggot. But since you're a faggot thinking that he's doing politics, but still chosing any side on the current political boards, you should just stop, and don't care about what you do'nt understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhZlDuR57kM

soon

You seriously need to die. Do you actually understand that you're gonna be executed when old? That it'll be the same for your brothers/sisters, mothers, potential childrens?
what a faggot.

I surrender

It's a good video don't give a fuck about soral. Grow up.

Yes. Im not the guy you are replying to now but I posted the image that sparked this whole debate

I've already had to see my elderly mother denied service by the NHS because they simply dont have the resources to give everyone in a decent quality of life.
Even though she has paid in to the system for her entire life through taxes, the government have decided other people deserve to use the health service more than her.

Every single year the population grows faster than the health budget. So I do expect a point to come where the NHS becomes more of a death service. Playing god with who gets treatment and who doesnt. Effectively deciding who gets to live or die.

Do you not realize how much of a drain on taxpayers old people are? They are parasites. Unless they can save their own money to care for themselves, they should die on the streets.

It already is. If you're male and over the age of seventy they try their best to kill you.

Suicide should be legal.

It basically is. How can you prosecute a dead person?

Exactly.

if they fail, then you can prosecute them

That just gives them more incentive to kill themselves and not mess up.