WTF: Is Hillary on Drugs?

This recent video shows miss Hillary staggering, dazed. Unmistakably.

imgur.com/eXTHIPt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundowning_(dementia)
youtube.com/watch?v=oN8fA6o86P0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here it is again

Yes, nigger. Where the fuck have you been?

Tbh fam, it just looks like she just wasn't paying attention and almost walked into a car but stopped herself right before she did it.

She is probably on drugs. Even above and beyond a typical person her age.

It looks like she had to sit down and get a hand to get out of the van instead of just hopping out.

I'm no doctor but she reminds me of my grandmother a few years before she died and her doctors called it "sun downing". She couldn't trust herself to walk so started shuffling around (not lifting her feet) and needed help with small steps and inclines.

And slowly losing her mind.

Just looks tired to me.

Obviously not paying as much attention as I shoulda.

I doubt it. She was looking directly at the car as she almost walked into it. There's a delayed response between recognition of the car as something not walk into, and her body's reaction, catching her before she fell down.

As an Aikidoka, I observe balance. Objectively IMHO, this old woman was so imbalanced, she nearly fell over.

What kinda drugs would do that to her?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundowning_(dementia)

fuck off /inth/ shill

This thread has potential.

She could be just tired, but it looks rather weird to me.

Happens to me all the time, cars are so damn small these days I never see them until I bounce off them.

This, though this doesn't mean she isn't on drugs and it does not erase all the past evidence of her infirmity. I don't think this particular case is a good example of anything.

I'm just saying user. I've walked into things even when I'm looking right at them, and I'm only 22. When you space out its perfectly possible to walk into something that's right in front of your face.

I'll take your word on the balance thing though.

Spoiler that shit some of us are eating.

She certainly looks very low energy, like if she was a mobile phone she'd be down at 7% power left with most vital functions shutting down to preserve the remnants of power. Without those people around her she might wander off in the wrong direction, trip over an unseen curb, get run over by traffic, forget to take meds, get lost, mistake strangers for family or friends and ramble incoherently at them etc.
That's what I'm taking away from that clip anyway, very very low energy, confusion, exhaustion and possibly drugged or drunk. Poor old woman should be tucked up on a comfy recliner sofa, wrapped in a blanket with her slippers on drinking a hot mug of horlicks, not campaigning for president. If any of the people around her had an ounce of respect and decency they would get proof and spill the beans to the press so it gets ended now instead of going along with a poor old womans dementia delusions of grandeur.

It is probably a combination of things.

I don't like to blog post but this is what happened with my grandmother:

She slipped on ice in her driveway and broke her leg.

After the surgery to pin it back together the hospital staff flooded her with saline and drove her sodium/potassium to critically low levels.

When she started hallucinating they realized their mistake and overcompensated by flooding her with salts.

We found out later that this caused massive brain swelling (they should have slowly renewed her salts and cut back on fluids). And brain cell death.

When she left the hospital they sent her home with 16 daily meds. Some of which were redundant (she had multiple doctors who apparently didn't read her chart before prescribing things) and all of which came with insane side effects. It was 6 months, during a consultation at the behest of a lawyer, before this was corrected.

TL;DR grandma went into the hospital with a broken leg and left with brain damage induced dementia.

According to my grandfathers lawyer this is actually extremely common.

Maybe something similar happened with hilldawg and her concussion.

Forgot pic related. It's the hospital that killed my grandmother.

Except hilary only has one wrangler, her huge big black [witch] doctor. I'm pretty sure he is all that is keeping hilarry going at this point, I can only imagine the regime of drugs he's pumping into her. But maybe she's very deluded and weak enough to just go along with everything he says, yet all it takes is him to make a mistake and there is no secondary doctor or nurse to spot it. Could spell 'curtains' for hildog. Anyone seen her ankles recently? Swelling ankles is often a sign of general health failure in the elderly. I wonder if that, along with toilet issues, is why she has to keep standing up to a minimum, the last few time she's talked it's been a fairly short amount of time and she's often spotted on a stool. Also, she seems to need something to hold onto a lot of the time to keep her steady. It's a shame she's blinded by her quest for power. The drugs are possibly feeding her delusions of being healthy etc.

sorry fam, i meant to but forgot. here is a picture to help clean your eyes

I'm so glad I shared that here a long time ago

And speaking her general health, what's with the heavy coat she's wearing? It's August. She must be sweatin like a dog in that thing. Is she covering up something? It wouldn't be a bulletproof vest, they aren't that bulky.

Hey cuz

So uh…you wanna give us a name faggot?

As an autist who can't unto social interaction, that looks like a classic case of "you go first"; "no you" positioning where she gets to the side of the car as if tall black man was going to go first but he didn't so she set herself up to let him go but then she had to go and it looks awkward.

killary: gotta jew fast!
kike service: you can't jew fast you old cow, if you do your brain pops out.
killary: fuck

In watching another recent video of Hillary, walking in a homosexuality 'Pride' parade,
youtube.com/watch?v=oN8fA6o86P0
I can see that she occasionally waddles abit. This is common among older women who've had children. Their hips splay out abit, and then usually stay that way for the rest of their lives (unless their are dancers). As mothers get older, this can result in some waddling, from side to side, and transitional imbalancing when moving from step to step. Also, she walks right next to a strong man, and occasionally bumps into him in a leaning sorta way.

That's not what happened in the stumbling van-incident. Watch her arms. They tell you that her whole body was clenching, in preparation for a fall. She almost fell into that car.

IMHO, Hillary's got somethin goin on.

Use spoilers next time you inconsiderate clod.

"my spirit will rise from the grave, and the whole world will know i was right." -der führer

no führer's this time. now it's one burned synagogue and mudslime temple at a time.

Fuck off.

It's clear as day, are you blind?

Yes she is and on more than one. Gas yourself, newfag.

456346tgfdssd