Myeaah we want some eats

Myeaah we want some eats

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/edge-tomorrow-2-title-live-die-repeat-repeat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are british women so beautiful?

we are posting ugly british women faggot, stop being an autist, some are goddesses

That's a pretty cute paki tbh.

t. britcuck

im american get some taste fam, i posted emily blunt because shes ugly

Like all British women tbh

She's not ugly she's beautiful.

nah TBH

Camelfucking is degenerate, user.

I've seen that face before

She´s a kike.

Op, when you wrote this, what kind of pronunciation did you envision?

looks like a chimp

You niggers think all whites look the same don't you

Brits are niggers though

Whatever you say, nigger.

t. bunghole blasted britton

Looks like someone missed out on his semen ration and is feeling a bit cranky.

kidding aside, I knew twins who looked just like pic related. One day they came into the arcade when I was a kid and I thought they had Halloween masks on. Turns out they had some weird rare disease

So you're either 60% mystery meat or from a country still a part of the Jewish EU Empire. Good to know.

I'm neither North American or Britbongistani which means I get to be neither an inbred troglodyte or a mixed race good-goy.

me likey

BLACKED

I heard that little orc from LotR talking about eating hobbits.

I bet she gets lesbian raped in the bathroom every single day, and when she tries to tell the teachers or her parents about it, they tell her she's being racist.

god damn I hate my country

private schools have white people fam

NEIGHHHHH

Right. Leaf it is then. Which is ironic since Lizardeth II is still the recognized head of state over there.

Oh who the fuck am I kidding. ₪10 Jewros here says you're that fucking "German" kike shitposter that lives in denial as your homeland undergoes a daily undiluted raping from fresh fugees who don't have to learn how to swim

That's cute

screenrant.com/edge-tomorrow-2-title-live-die-repeat-repeat/

Female orcs confirmed

Edge of Tomorrow was one of my favourite recent science fiction films, really good viewing. Glad Emily Blunt is back too, she was cute as fuck as a tough muscled soldier.

Yeah nothing sexier than women who look and act like men

literally babbys first scifi: the exposition flick

The movie was great but it doesn't really doesn't need a sequel. Not looking forward to this.

In fucking what way? Are you one of those guys who want weak females because you yourself are weak?

Go back to womyns studies 101 with this retarded pseudopsych bullshit

YOU HAVE RUNG THE TWO BELLS. LORD GWYN SET OFF TO FIND THE KILN OF THE FIRST FLAME

You poor stupid bastard

Just date a tranny.

Like Maisie!

fug, by the time i leave this board i'll be a maisie expert because of you lol.

I like what I like, women who are healthy and in shape are attractive. Look into your heart and you will know it to be true - "thicc" is a meme perpetuated by dusky chubby chasers and lazy fat chicks, get yourself a girl who goes to the gym instead of shovelling cupcakes into her maw.

This guy gets it, patrician taste my brother.

If you enjoy muscle on a woman just date a tranny. The tranny can satisfy your urge to get dominated by a feminine figure.

Why would I date a tranny? I never said I liked men or assuming a submissive role, you have assumed, or perhaps projected, these things onto me. Are you saying you can't dominate a muscular /toned woman? Are you incapable of sexually satifisying a woman just because she has abs user?

If you're into beefy musky sweaty taught musculature clad in black tacticool military gear doing pushups for your sexual pleasure you could date a man you know. It's twentyseventeen after all.

A fit woman can have children. A tranny can only make a shitty video game.

If you're into fat chicks, there's plenty out there who would love for you to tell them how sexy they are.

You mean masculine, commonly the men that have a great attraction for muscle women are actually gay in denial.

Weak women are objectively cuter.

I think there's an actual girl posting here.

It's okay, user. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin.

I'm just pointing out it's a very predictable response women tend to use. And I still don't see what disliking masculine women has to do with liking landwhales, as if those are the only options.

Is this boipucci?

Man, if I ended up looking like that I would have wanted my mum to just throw me in a river or something. Fuck
Can you get plastic surgery to make you look somewhat normal or are there too many nerves in the face?

Breed with strong women, produce warriors. Breed with weak women, produce pajama boys