The nigger brain cannot comprehend what a random number is

NIST makes the standards for all Laboratory science. They use a platinum kilogram to calibrate gas pumps and shit. The whitest of the white scientists. They don't use stupid shitty random numbers on their website. They're a national research institution so if they fucked up all the scientists would be wrong. They're the whitest of the white scientists, they use fucking platinum kilograms. You think when you go to the NIST website they use some cheesy fucking garbage random number? No, they are the whitest of the white scientists, it is the fucking platinum kilogram of random numbers that you get. Or else all their measurements would be wrong, all the meters would be off, and the gas pumps wouldn't be calibrated. You think the whitest of the white scientists who calibrate gas pumps with a fucking platinum kilogram would fuck up their random numbers? That's what you get on NIST's website, I'm sure they're niggers and they can't understand cybersecurity, but also lottery ping pong balls are real random numbers. The state lottery puts 6 random numbers on their website every 24 hours. You can bet that the state lottery has better security than NIST, of course. Why would the whitest of the white scientists fuck up a static web page? How are the whitest of the white scientists going to do worse than the state lottery? All they're doing is hosting a fuckin webpage with random numbers. On their website is the fucking phone number of the fucking director of the fucking beacon. If you wanna talk to Rene Peralta you can talk to her at nist.gov. Tell her to check the random number cause you don't trust the fuckin random number on the fuckin website. Anyone can hack the state lottery website, it's easy. Of course. You can't trust the random numbers because it's so easy to hack with a man in the middle. You gotta check your lottery numbers every 3 or 4 days just to get around the man in the middle, cause we all know they put men in the middle. We all know that the state lottery can't fuckin do random numbers but it's obvious that the whitest of the white research scientists in the scientsts, there's no way the whitest of the whitest fuckin scientists in the world, could make a random number static FUCKIN web page? You think you have to see the fuckin balls, man? You have to see the fuckin ping pong balls? You don't trust the whitest of the white scientists at NIST? Fucking niggers with their monkey brains cannot comprehend what a random number made by white scientists is. They have to see the fuckin ping pong balls because they don't trust the men in the middle. They don't trust the whitest of the white scientists. I'm tired of these fucking monkey niggers. FUCK THEM.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oy1rWhNw2XQ

Rene Peralta sounds spic to me.
NIST COMPROMISED

You might have some sort of point, but this thread is so shittily done it pisses me off. Break up the fucking paragraph, and learn to write, unless you're trying to make a shitty copy-pasta.

Pretty fukken neato.

I love Terry's videos.

CIA Nigger disgrace, get hit by a car.

God explained that when He judges a song, it's like having sex with a 12 year old.

Has this shit-tier agency figured out yet that jet fuel can't melt steel beams?

Does anyone know what OS Terry uses to do his youtube shit? Because it ain't Temple fo shizz.

ubuntu

God says
grooming snippets fuddling ridgiest overspends notified manufacturing mate teak's hibernation nasalizing discoverer dose EDP schoolwork's hesitated wig's rotting berating twaddles wifeless bollixes bewailed refine groupie duenna's constructions demists nonconductors legionaries pleura piggybacks

But I thought he was a Linux user?

He needs to get laid fast.

if terry gets laid before me i will start osdev

Does she fuck niggers?

This pleases the jew

Why do Jews like techno so much?

it's a ritual dance to keep this cancerous stage of economy going

what?
After the bubble bursts, if the Jewish conspiracy makes any sense, they'll be the ones buying the dip

Diagnosis: Autism

bubbles bursting and crises are part of it, it's completely normal
and obviously muh evil jews are only a bad metaphor because the reality is that noone is in control, we're all just doing the ritual techno dance to keep the system alive

the fuck? Do you think systems just backdoor themselves?

all good then, i thought you were blaming the boom bust cycle on the jews

He means the market

Depends on what you mean by control.

Bubbles have been bursting quite a lot and every time the kikes have profited from it. If a private company goes bankrupt because it took too many risks, nobody cares, but somehow when the big banks do it it is a matter of national importance to help those poor kikes with all the tax money they need to be profitable again. How is that not the biggest scam in history and how can you even still say when the facts are shitting all over your face they even have the slightest chance of failing.

You're a cunt