Sigh

sigh

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/books/best-sellers/young-adult-paperback/?module=DropDownNav&action=click®ion=navbar&contentCollection=Books&version=Childrens&referrer&pgtype=Reference&_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

…And not interested.

Preordered :^)

How come all they do with GotG related stuff is chuck on an old song and call it a day?

Oh, fucking hell, really? Let me guess, the first episode is also going to have game-breaking bugs out the ass because "FUCK ACTUALLY MAKING THE ENGINE WORK, AMIRITE?"

Because they've been coasting on the "a story with CHOICES" hook since Walking Dead

I liked the Walking Dead Telltale as much as the next guy but the rest of them have been more arse than anything. And their release schedule is fucked too.

The Sam & Max era wasn't perfect, but I'll take that over this

How can a company be so unoriginal?

It's more like they're handed the most opportunist licences. The only original IP they've really done was a glorified tech demo.

Telltale needs to die
NEEDS

Remember when a game putting story over gameplay means that it has to make up for its lack of player urgency with meaningful choices in the story?

"Press X to do something that will in no way effect the outcome of the ending."

"So and so will remember that."

Man how the fallen have fell

The Borderlands one was much better than it had any right to be.

Anyone else surprised by a Telltales FNAF game haven't been announced yet?
nytimes.com/books/best-sellers/young-adult-paperback/?module=DropDownNav&action=click®ion=navbar&contentCollection=Books&version=Childrens&referrer&pgtype=Reference&_r=0

WHAT! I knew there was a book but did it really sell that well?
Though im not against the cartoon idea, the short animation by Hotdiggitydemon showed the potential of a FNAF cartoon specially if its like Courage

That walkman must be magical. How else is it able to work in a 0 K environment?

It was bound to happen

Remember when Telltale was started because LucasArts was producing assembly line licenced games over actual adventure games?

Yet another game with "choices", where your choices affect roughly jack-shit.

Yes, but it only had the right to be vomit-inducing dogshit, so that's not saying much.

I would love to see how anyone could possibly do a Telltale-style game with FNAF.

If you're talking about Walking Dead Telltale…

AKA Pay us for price for a disc containing a single episode and you have to download the rest.

That's what I hate the most about The Walking Dead Telltale, they're not really CHOICES per se.
Remember Carley/Doug? Yeah they'll still die regardless of who you saved. Duck's dead, Katjaa's dead, Larry's dead, family of cannibals is dead, Mark's dead, everybody's-fucking-dead-because-it-always-goes-down-the-same-linear-path-anyway.
Fucking choices my ass.

That wouldn't be a problem if they put actual effort into the rest of the game (and I don't mean "the story")

I sure can't wait for my choices to not matter.

That would be too hard for the developers.