Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UGIWY
youtube.
biblehub.com/genesis/6-13.htm
biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm
biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In my life I learned that science is as much a religion as religions are a religion, and as religion in its limited perception of the universe is imperfect; therefore so is science.

I'm presenting this from a the standpoint of someone with an enlightened "take a step back after considering everything without truly believing any of it" perspective. I'm not 100% loyal to religion or science at this point in my life. they can and do overlap between the lies.

>the earth is flat and hollow

astronauts can only go so far in space before the firmament blocks them fyi.

hilarious thread full of shills, but with some good posters. the shills arguments get destroyed and they fail miserably so it's extra fun.
archive.is/UGIWY

people need to be told over and over again- convinced from birth that they are walking on a giant ball hurtling through space while it's spinning around very very fast; also, the people far away are upside down. you don't need to have your head full of shit to look around and observe the world around you to realize that the theme tends to be that everything is relatively flat, save for the mountains and hills and canyons in some places.

if there are as many infinite stars and galaxies as they say there are, the entire sky wouldn't have any visible individual stars because in terms of pixels on a tv screen the stars in the sky would take up every pixel of space that there is in the sky. the entire sky would always glow white and there wouldn't be a place in the sky to look at that was empty.

think about why the ocean looks blue when the sun shines through it. think about how the sky is also blue, and how very ancient antarctic ice is also a strange blue color. makes sense? and troll science bro's with big fancy pieces of paper from the establishment claim "its rayleigh scattering, and the sky isn't actually blue it just looks blue but it isn't because reyliegh scattering just trust us"

every single image of earth from space release by nasa has always been a composite image. they will never release a true non-edited picture of earth from space.

go back and watch any video of a rocket takeoff. why do ALL the rockets always go upwards for a moment and then start to veer off course and curve off the side? they can't keep going straight up because they will hit the water and if they go much deeper they will crash right into the firmament. they always curve to avoid it. ALWAYS. the rockets always land somewhere else out of sight or people are told it's just a retrieval of parts, but you know what the truth is.

all rockets do this. except for this one. you can even hear the splash.
youtube. com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

they only thing that every country on earth ever agreed on and never broke their promise, as they all promised together, was to leave antarctica alone. the north pole is the center of the landmass and the south pole (antarctica) is actually a giant ring around the outer edges of the earth. it's illegal to fly there without permission (almost nobody ever gets that permission) and so it is conveniently incredibly difficult to prove or disprove this once and for all. what a coincidence.

remember when those people were trying to get God removed from mentions in the pledge of allegiance and on money and the mainstream AAA news intentionally made it seem like all those people were anti God or something?

those people were actually against the pledge of allegience because they didn't like how small children were being forced to pledge allegiance to a giant governmental corporate entity, and they didn't like how they misused the name of God by saying "one nation, under God, or having "in God we trust, on the money because all these things are based on political propaganda and brainwashing,

especially when children are forced to magically associate God with the government and all our money so that they are brainwashed from a young age to worship money and our government and the corporations as false gods and ultimately false idols. they were upset because God is good but the name was being put on bad things like money and the pledge of allegiance to the globalist cult.

How much Sacred Light do you think you have?

Holy fucking shit how low IQ are you people? Have you never been in a city and in the country? In the city you can barely see any stars, in the country you can see millions. Do you realize how bright the sun is? If you were far enough away from the sun the stars would be almost a solid looking mass.

anyone who has ever gone to a tall skyscraper that allows an all around window view with protective railing (so people dont just fall off) and looked 360 degrees all around the horizon will notice that it is always flat and never curved even at that hight, when it should be.

bible says that God created the sun, and the moon, and the stars. they are mentioned seperately.

stars are not suns that are far away, they are something else.

all ancient records religions or otherwise all remember the great flood.

all kinds of very closely related pyramids and structures all over the entire world that defy explanation come from the same group of people.
all ancient records religions or otherwise all remember the great flood.

all kinds of very closely related pyramids and structures all over the entire world that defy explanation come from the same group of people.
God sent the flood to destroy the previous Globalist society, and God promised with the rainbow that God would never send a flood again.

when God destroyed the world with the flood to destroy the globalist empire this is also when God changed everyones languages. with the technology available now, translation is becoming extremely easy. we are at a point where the global elite cult is rebuilding the lost empire, where everyone can get past not being able to speak each others languages

this universe is supposed to be imperfect, God made it that way because this isn't heaven (of course). the globalist cult was responsible for all the ancient ruins and pyramids we find all over the world because when they ruled at their peak they had succeeded in conquering the whole earth. they were in the process of making the tower of babel when God sent the great flood (noted as a factual event in all ancient texts and religions) to wipe the world clean from sinful corrupt people and start everyone over. the resulting very similar looking abandoned ruins made with precision that our science is still unable to account for that are found all over the world are the remnants of the lost empire of atlantis, because the whole earth is literally atlantis. we can't find any one place that all on it's own matches becuase the atlantis was the last globalist empire that spanned the whole earth.

this universe is supposed to be imperfect, God made it that way because this isn't heaven (of course). the globalist cult was responsible for all the ancient ruins and pyramids we find all over the world because when they ruled at their peak they had succeeded in conquering the whole earth. they were in the process of making the tower of babel when God sent the great flood (noted as a factual event in all ancient texts and religions) to wipe the world clean from sinful corrupt people and start everyone over. the resulting very similar looking abandoned ruins made with precision that our science is still unable to account for that are found all over the world are the remnants of the lost empire of atlantis, because the whole earth is literally atlantis. we can't find any one place that all on it's own matches becuase the atlantis was the last globalist empire that spanned the whole earth.

bugger off shill jackass

the whole world had become the tower of babel, and the whole world became Atlantis, a one world government, a globalist empire that controlled the whole world.

genesis 6-5

5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.”

biblehub.com/genesis/6-13.htm
"God looked on the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth."

so God sent the flood onto the whole world because the global elite cult was All over the Whole world. and humanity basically started all over.

biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm

biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm

remember though, the whole devil thing is just the global cult's false religion. just because they think it's real and worship that false idol, doesn't make it real.

even the jews are mad about zionism, they know they are getting hijacked and they aren't supposed to be in "fake" israel on earth here because they didn't do the 3 oaths.

youtube. com/watch?v=5uEK7zaMEBg
youtube. com/watch?v=YzU_0cMS7IM
youtube. com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
youtube. com/watch?v=P_ZiVRedU-4
youtube. com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew

what a coincidence that you can only ever see one side of the moon because its dark side is always facing away from us.

globalists absolutely HATE the idea of people knowing that the earth, the sun, and the moon are actually flat because one of their false idols is "the globe". if you think the world is a flat dome shape/plane, you go against their religon and this offends them very much.

update

In my life I learned that science is as much a religion as religions are a religion, and as religion in its limited perception of the universe is imperfect; therefore so is science.

I'm presenting this from a the standpoint of someone with an enlightened "take a step back after considering everything without truly believing any of it" perspective. I'm not 100% loyal to religion or science at this point in my life. they can and do overlap between the lies.

>the earth is flat and hollow

astronauts can only go so far in space before the firmament blocks them fyi.

globalist loser brigade spotted

The earth is flat
Put on your tinfoil hat
Cyka Bylat
Yeah
Cyka Bylat
Cyka Cyka Cyka
Bylat

Because the sun being really bright somehow destroys millions of stars. nice logic retard.

oh shit I'm getting some popcorn

I'm happy that I'm just waking some people up. shills will shill, trolls will troll, but people with a soul will become something more.

God bless you.

And thats why nobody will ever take it seriously

Not true at all, the biggest guy in the movement, Eric Dubay, is not a Christian. And a lot of Odinists are in to the theory as well. Matter of fact basically every cosmology of ancient people portrayed the earth as flat, Christians are just one of many.

YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID
EARTH IS SIMULTANEOUS FOUR DAY FOUR SIDE CUBE

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw

NUDIST SLAVS FOR JESUS RISE UP NOW!

bump