'Swastika crop circles' in UK spark Nazi, alien conspiracy theories

'Swastika crop circles' in UK spark Nazi, alien conspiracy theories

A nearly 200-foot wide formation was mysteriously cut into an agricultural field in southwest England's Wiltshire county, according to UK media.

A gigantic crop circle cut in a swastika-like design that allegedly appeared in the British countryside has conspiracy theorists running amok with notions of Nazi and alien activity.

According to British media, the nearly 200-foot wide symbol was mysteriously cut into an agricultural field in southwest England's Wiltshire county (the same region where Stonehenge is located).

The farmer who tends to the field said he was shocked to discover the formation, adding that hadn't made it nor had he given permission to anyone else to do it, the UK's Daily Mail reported Wednesday.

The crop formation featuring round-edged arms and dots between its lines is so large it can allegedly be viewed from a nearby road.

The British tabloid newspaper cited the field's farmer as saying he believed the formation actually represented the auspicious cross-armed symbol used by ancient Eastern religion, and not the Nazi adaptation of their infamous logo.

The report also cited local megalithic researcher Hugh Newman who flew a drone over the crop circle as acknowledging that the symbol appeared to be the positive icon used in ancient Buddhism and Hinduism.

"You get teams of hoaxers going around and doing crop circles without anyone's permission and if they get caught they can be prosecuted for it," Newman was quoted as saying.

"But some of the circles they cut are so advanced and difficult to do that it is actually land art," he added.

jpost.com/Not-Just-News/Snack-Bites/VIDEO-Swastika-crop-circles-in-UK-spark-Nazi-alien-conspiracy-theories-466493
archive.is/BUXur

Other urls found in this thread:

kdvr.com/2016/08/30/strong-signal-from-sun-like-star-sparks-alien-speculation/
youtube.com/watch?v=CcVHMjTYe78
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio
twitter.com/caldy
bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_52.htm
savitridevi.org/lightning-16.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hJCvW1vpeqk
paste
cnbc.com/id/42308613
thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/8318-libyan-rebels-create-central-bank-oil-company
twitter.com/AnonBabble

O.m.g its beautiful.

I wish it was bigger tho.

Last year they drew a fucking Sonnenrad.
These Britcucks need to listen.
It's a message you stupid bastards. Uncuck yourselves or the space Germans are going to cleanse you.

REMINDER

TO SPREAD THIS AS ART SO THE LEFTISTS CANNOT JUSTIFY SILENCING IT

Ancient Ayyryans?

also this

WINDMILL OF FRIENDSHIP

Soon…

Gas all these fucking retards

Looks like the Ayyys finally got wind of Uncle Adolf's 1930's speeches

WHY WOULDNT IT BE THE SAME ALIENS AS LAST YEAR? IF THEY MADE A SUN WHEEL ON 8/8 WHY WOULDNT THEY MAKE A SWASTIKA ON 8/31 A YEAR LATER?

You gotta admit the sonnenrad last year is pretty indistinguishable from anything else. It has to be a message

It's a Sanskrit swastika.

It represents peace, life, luck and good fortune in Hindu cultures.

And tolerance

Actually the Indian one is a copy, Hitler used the right symbol.

That looks like the Tibetan swastika.

Works of art.

I just hope they'll finally come back after 75 years in space.

that is a Hindu swastika, nothing to do with hitler

These ayy lmao need to be gassed

All of these symbols CAME from the aliens anyway. None of it originated on this planet. Shitskins just appropriate what the ancient aryans gave them, even the japs were visited. You don't think a Jap invented the Katana do you?

DESIGNATED SHITTING SOLAR SYSTEMS

wow that is just too perfect.

almost looks like a space flying cnc cut it out.

Well poisoning

unbeliever

The Third Reich has been alive and well for 70+ years, living on the dark side of The Moon. They are simply giving Europe a warning that their return is coming soon, to coincide with Trump's presidency.

Don't throw logic at this,

1488 AAYYYYYY LMAO 1488

I think it's safe to say that it wasn't any leftist or false flag to say increased anti-semetism is a "anudda Shoah"who drew this because

1. This is actually a very skillful crop circle to the point I'd say it is art, and jews and leftists dont do art very well
2. Like point two if it were a jew/leftist/Marxist they'd've gotten it backwards and wouldn't have used a Hindu swastika to prove their false point.
3.this seems like a lot of work for them when they would usually make fake scenes of vandalism against a home and business
4. The fact that these cuts appear to be very advanced and difficult by human standards

I guess this means if you've ever watched an episode of Ancient Aliens in your life, you're officially a member of the Alt-Right. Congrats.

sieg hayyl

Fair AND RECIPROCAL Trade

Mexico will be richer if they work with me.

fugg

So goys do you think our endless ayylmao and nazi shitposting combined to meme in a visit from the Intergalactic Space Reich?

there is only the swastika you redditfag. No "good" or "evil" swastika. The direction it turns signifies two major cycles: rightward swastika (not pictured there) signifies something along the lines of "good luck on your journey" while leftward (used by the Dharmic movement NSDAP) signified the return.

Oy vey!!! Dose evil Indian space Nazis are here to shoah us!

Doesn't matter witch one it is.

I thought the clockwise rotating one was negative energy and dysfunction. The counterclockwise is order and the sun.

Space Reich confirmed

…yes?

So close.

Age of Aquarius?

How exactly are these even done?

Articles about crop circles mention lasers and GPS but I don't get how this would actually work in practice.

singles get wills it

If some artists or people who want to disassociate the ancient swastika with the "current" one, they are getting sued up the ass and thrown in jail because Nanny Britain doesn't like bad goys.

Ancient nazi aliens?

forgot to add "admit that they're responsible"

THE 3RD REICH CONTINUES ON IN THE HEAVENS. SOON THEY WILL RETURN. BECAUSE OF YOU HITLER, I DID NOT LOSE HOPE.

Ayyy

(HEIL)

SPACE NAZIS CONFIRMED BY KEK

#smdh #tbqh

(triggered)

1488 GAS IT NOW LMAO

please don't cleanse us uncle adolf, not all brits are pozzed

Back to Tumblr.

They sure took their time.

SAVE US, SPACE NAZIS

The Great Liberation is @ hand!

So, a FUCKING WHITE MALE probably did it?

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Heilllmao

checked

I really, really, really want to believe.

spirit science BTFO again

whites will be saved.

I fucking wish.

HOLY SHIT ANONS

kdvr.com/2016/08/30/strong-signal-from-sun-like-star-sparks-alien-speculation/

But they haven't arrived…yet

Check.

A swastika represents the Sun, which is the source of all life. The black sun represents our eye, which takes in the light of the sun.

Back in the day they used to be done with a plank strapped to your foot for flattening the crop different lengths of measured rope and a lot of Math.

These days I'm not so sure and the groups that claim to do them are Very secretive about there methods.

That's a buddhist won.

DESIGNATED SHITTING FIELDS

It'd be interesting to get someone with actual knowledge of crop circles to take a look. The way the crops are pushed down is completely different (microwaves and magnetic pressure) to board-stomped crops when dealing with the real deal. Genuine sites retain enough EM energy to interfere with electronics for hours and even days in addition to having iron particles embedded in the crops.

Just another matter where Holla Forums needs some way to fund local investigation.

Guys if you haven't caught on, you should by now. Some weird shit is going on.

Almost a year ago a Black Sun Swastika, as mentioned here

was found in Ox Drove, which is surprisingly also in Wiltshire County. It was found on August 8th, 2015.

Just reminiscing on all that has happened in the past year leaves one amazed. Call it meme magic. Call it the natural cycle of societies and nature. Call it what you like. Some weird shit is going down folks.

There was also a message from what seemed to be the grays.
"We oppose deception tough time ahead but remember there is good out there."

fucking kek

I believe the message was closer to "beware false signs" or something to that effect. I personally believe that one isn't a message from "the greys" so much as a message about them. If you look into the annals of ufology with Vallee, Keel, or a few others who looked at the meta-phenomenon, it becomes apparent that the myriad of "alien" visitors are disguises worn by something else, something which has been with humans for a very long time. The account of Saul's conversion (saw a light, heard a voice preaching communism, eyes swollen shut for 3 days, brainwashed to fulfill a new calling) is nearly identical to alien contactee reports down to the extreme conjunctivitis which afflicts those who have close encounters with luminous "craft" or beings. Of course it could simply be further deception intended to foster belief in greys, as belief seems to be important to the motives of the superspectrum.

Dude, is that Sam?

aaaaaaaaayyyyyy seig hiel

Is that why I keep imagining the center of the black sun as our pupils?

Yes that's from a video he did years back.

I'm not saying its project bluebeam, but it's project bluebeam

Yep, the Anti-Christ is coming lad

14AYYYteeAYYYt

same as in 30s germany

Or the human from the future.

The Aldebaran's have arrived, Thule Society sent out an distress call in 1943.

Looks great.

Sieg Hail

How do they sent the distress call out?

thule was hollow-pilled?
bretty based tbh.

Guy currently in Japan here, I've seen a shrine nearby somewhere that has the exact same one as the Nazis used on the lanterns.
…to say nothing of the actual NSDAP eagle on the shutters of a shop I saw elsewhere, either. It's not graffiti either, it's inside one of those covered shopping streets and very precisely done, the owner put it there on purpose!

polite sage for off topic but I figure anons who like ayylmao swastikas may enjoy this post also, so…

I just found this rare pepe (pic related) while watching Gene Rosen vids. I haven't seen anyone post this pepe before which leads me to believe it may be a newly discovered example of the memes becoming real. If anyone recognizes the stuffed animal and can provide more info on what it might look like from the front it would be much appreciated.

For any anons who are out of the loop Gene Rosen was the brave hero of Sandy Hook, there are various interviews in which he recounts his harrowing deeds on that day.

The pupil is black, it takes in the light from the sun. The sun is life, and we are given the blessing of being able to observe life. The Black Sun is the gateway for the soul, which is the serpent or "legless one".

I want to believe.

are you living there or just visiting?
I am thinking of moving there, have work I can already do for an artist I know but neither of us know how the fuck to get a foreigner citizenship partially because he is a huge sperg and I don't speak nip.

holy shit satan, I would have remembered this if I'd seen it before.
I was obsessed with SH when it first broke, especially 'ol Gene rosen with his heart as big as his house.
have we memed the Mandela Effect into being real?

plz save and spread the pic where appropriate if you would like to user. I'm pretty jazzed about finding this pepe right now and want to spread the love.

Here's the sauce on that picture

They are back to save us! Donald is secretly a Nazi with Tesla technology and these are his reinforcements! The timeline will be restored!

=HITLER DUBS OUT OF THE KEK VOID DUBS CONFIRMS IT==

He's talking tilted and counterclockwise if he actually meant the exact one. That one is just clockwise (the elbows signify the direction it's going).

surprise, surprise another maladjusted Jew

OYY VEYLMAO

Hi (((Cracker Joe)))

Let's hope it goes better than comic related

I want to learn more about the space Germans.

Do you watch "Thule Productions" on youtube?

Heeilmao our ayyran overlords.

I had a dream awhile ago… it was a strange one.

I'll go ahead and tell you about it, for what it's worth.

Anyways, there was a spaceship, fairly close design to one that I have been working on, it had an all female crew (something like 6 people) and they were all in crash pods.

Anyways, it seems that when the spaceship was descending through the atmosphere, an automated hacking system took control of their ship, and landed it somewhere, locking the women inside their crash pods.

The ship was partially dismantled, and put on double wide railcars (Double tracks) and was being taken to a secret research facility to be dissected and studied.

The women inside the crash pods were all crying.

This dream was something like 4 months ago.

-J3d|

what a faggy comic.

dat fell when space alien come to earth after having leaned all of mankind history.

YES!

Quantum computers, mayne.

(((college))) humor indeed

I know it's a joke and all, but this makes me feel incredibly sad.

You know that the whole planet is covered by a literal mind control grid, right?

V0ic3 2 $ku|| is used from sattelites to subliminally condition people on the ground, and the whole thing is automated (algorithms)

And is capable of reading all minds on the planet that are not shielded with a faraday cage.

It builds a dictionary of human brainwave patterns, and uses this to read minds, and place thoughts inside peoples minds.

It also has an automated hacking system, that automatically targets ANY electronic device within the sphere of influance of earths sattelite constellations.

Sattelites, HAARP, the Internet, Wifi, and Cell phone towers.

Yeah, and what if the Earth is a trap?

Harry Turtledove: The Road not Taken.

Read it.

UK anons, does NatSoc have any kind of presence there? Be it aliens or just some clever hoaxers, they're good works of art.

Quantum computers are how they induce the Mandela Effect. Your brain is a quantum device. Remember how entanglement works? Yes, quantum computers are how they alter memories. Eventually, they will erase you like a flash drive.

Project Bluebeam?

Nah, bluebeam is about atmospheric holograms.

Related, but not the same.

Here is an example of what bluebeam can do (Video only related for the sound)

High atmosphere plasma based speaker.

Oh yeah, Holograms that are supposed to be God over that region of the world. The holograms are supposed to tell everyone that the NWO is their wish. Did I get that right?

What do the secret research facility look like?

Or Tupac, right?

Wow that is sad. Political incorrect is poisonous.

What about deaf people? They don't hear despite that they can hear the sounds in dreams.

I never saw it, I was standing on the edge of an artificial ravine (Just deep enough and wide enough for the double train to get through)

And while I KNEW it was going to a research facility, I never actually saw it arrive at its destination.

I just saw the ship being transported by rail, and the women crying inside their locked crash pods.

There was more information that I "Knew" from the dream that wasn't actually shown to me inside the dream.

But most of it isn't important.

It was a very strange dream, I have never had what most people refer to as "Normal Dreams"

Most of my dreams are nightmeres about the end of the world, and such.

Frighteningly enough, some of the more tame nightmares I have had, have actually come true.

I think the worst dream I had was about 12 years ago, it was the reason that I started posting about political stuff:

I woke up in my room, the sky was red, I went outside to look around, and everything was a blasted ruin, no grass or trees, just red dirt and red sky, with burned out remains of houses everywhere.

I couldn't find anyone, I was the only one.

I walked for a couple of "Days", and eventually saw a pink line stretching from one horizon to another.

As I walked towards it, I saw that the line was a queue of naked females.

I tried to get their attention, but they didn't respond… their faces blank, they stared at the back of the head of the person in front of them, occasionally the line moved foreward a few paces.

I followed the line to the front, and it ended in a giant warehouse.

Inside the warehouse was a dais (raised platform) with three steps, and a robot at the top (looked like a metal snowman) holding a huge fucking sword.

The women would walk up the platform, stand in front of the robot, and it would cut off their head.

No expression, no screams, they didn't even blink.

The bodies fell through a hole in the floor (on the dais), and their heads rolled into a pile.

I immediately attacked the robot and woke up in a cold sweat, screaming.

Worst dream ever, man.

Too few of them to matter, would be my guess.

I had dream like that but not the robotic thing that behead the people. I was screaming and running around. Trying to find the people but I found only one whom was too catatonic to speak nor move a inch.

But wouldn't they be a threat because they can't be controlled?

You should put some work into lucid dreaming, if you haven't already, user; It will aid you greatly in your nightly travels.

The atmospheric hologram thing is only one facet of the control grid.

You would be AMAZED what social proof can do.

I started lucid dreaming when I was 14.

All of my dreams are lucid, by necessity, because they are almost always nightmares.

Usually I just go with the dream/nightmere to see what it wants to show me.

But if it tries to attack me, I defend myself using the power of my vast imagination.

(Checked)

You know that dream everyone has where they show up to school naked?

That's not the kind of dreams that I have.

That makes sense actually, the part about going with it to see what it wants to show.

I have been doing the same thing in one way or another. Mostly all of my dreams are about death. Someone is always dying, and if someone isn't dying there's usually ghosts.
Since I realized my own power the first time I gained lucidity, I have never been afraid again.
Still wake up in a cold sweat every now and then though.

Space nazi's confirmed. please return and purge kikes and recruit me into your glorious space conquering army

Tell me more.

You know that dream that some people have, where a shadow man is standing at the foot of the bed, and they are paralized?

I had that dream, and woke myself up from it.

Honestly, It felt like I was actually awake, and not dreaming, until I woke up.

Until that day, I never realized that dreams could seem to be entirely real, like indistinguishable from reality.

But, yeah, that shadow man thing is a dream, and it's actually created by a technological system of the same type I was talking about earlier….

The computer system that reverse engineers your brainwave patterns, and puts thoughts into your head…..

IT makes dreams.

Some of you may remember that one "Whistleblower" who was talking about the cloning facilities (Vid related, Donald Marshall)

He talks about them taking your soul out of your body while you sleep, and transferring it into a clone at one of these facilities, where there are aliens and lizard people, and the worlds elite eating babies and stuff…..

That really caught my attention, because of how real that shadowman dream was.

So, apparently, there IS a system that interacts with your dreams, and tricks you into thinking that (((They))) have super advanced alien technology…

But it is all just an elaborite computer generated dream.

I remember this because my first dream when I was 4, was a computer generated image of a human face, in low resolution wireframe polygons.

Well, they read minds, they can put subliminal classical conditioning in your mind, they record every communication you have ever made, and they build a rather complex psychological profile of you, in order to "Predict" your behavior.

It's based on that one book: $ilent [email protected]/* */ f0r Qui3t [email protected]/* */…

They can create "Live footage" in real time (actually computer generated imagery by quantum computers) and use the FEMA pass through boxes (the ones for emergency broadcasts) to send specifically engineered "Versions" of the normal broadcast to your television… including high frequency hypnosis embedded in the video/audio feed.

(Vid somewhat related)

[email protected] = weapons

ftfm

The scariest thing is that we don't know if it is a computer generated dream or natural dream.

If you have ever heard of the "Oracle System" (not to be confused with the company "Oracle Systems")

It's a computer system that is supposed to predict the future.

It doesn't actually predict the future…

It just mind controlls everyone into a pre-determined path. (Vid Related, as is the next one)

Pic instead of vid…

It's the time tracks from donnie darko.

Crop circles? come on now, some drunk kids did it over night with wood boards and a rope.

Also, well timed (1)

innit?

I guess I used some of the keywords their system automatically tells them if they are posted.

The women in my nightmere from above…

The one where they were all standing naked in line….

They were all being mind controlled to kill themselves.

I hate to annoy you but is the caption accurate?

To be honest, I kind of think this one is a fake/hoax.

I'm not going to pretend to be an expert in the subject, but I have done a little bit of research. Authentic crop circles can be pretty spooky sometimes, especially when they are super precise and have a lot of complicated geometry and other weird things done to the plants.

For example, check out this video: youtube.com/watch?v=CcVHMjTYe78

That said though, if Ayys are real, and they are making crop circles, they REALLY don't need to measure things out, they just make it happen.

Whereas with this crop circle, its very clear to see where they measured things out before flattening crops. Look at the picture I made to see where the lines had been laid out to get the arm of the swastika measured out.

Whoever made this measured it out first, therefor it wasn't ayys.

What caption?

Well if they did the circle crops wouldn't be perfect.

The rabbit hole goes so much deeper than you can imagine.

The text thing on the bottom of the video for the deaf people.

Sorry, but which video?

All of the video link you gave me.

By the way, one part of their mind control system is a Tasp.

(A Tasp is a "Fictional" device in larry nivens "Known space" and "Ringworld" stories, that uses targetted electromagnetic energy to remotely trigger the pleasure center of the human brain (Orgasm))

They use the tasp to classically condition your females to prefer certain males.

I don't know, I would have to check.

I usually don't watch the videos with the subtitles on.

If you are talking about the video from…

It appears to be close enough to get the point across.

Ok I wanted to know what it did said on the game. Excuse my English.

I was joking. It's what TV "debunkers" used to say on the history channel years ago.

Well, what was said in the video isn't really important.

The important part was that the television WAS talking to him.

That was the point I was trying to get across.

Because they can totally do that.

Ah that went over my head. I am an such silly person, eh.

That's creepy.

This. People forget that just because there's no aerial assistance, or GPS, doesn't make it impossible to create designs in large scale forms. Basic math is pretty much all you need. People always underestimate measuring for simple designs.

They also can take control of your smartphone, and use it to broadcast a high frequency audio signal, with embedded subliminal instructions, or breainwave entrainment signals.

They use it to control people like zombies.

Also, since your smartphone constantly broadcasts its precise GPS coordinates, they use it as targetting information for the sattelite based mind control signal, targetting your smartphone (that you always have on you at all times)

The signal at the ground is usually about 3-5 meters accross, centered on your smartphone.

I know this, because I have picked up signals that were meant for other people, because I was standing near them at the time.

And the whole thing is automated, which means that it's reaction speed is super fast (microseconds), and no human input is required to make decisions about what signals get sent to what people.

One of their favorite psyops, is implying that they have "Time Travel"

It makes a great cover for the global mind control system that has your entire life mapped out ahead of time, and mind controls you to "Stay on track" so to speak.

The swastika is a symbol from proto indo-european religion. It is common to all indo-european cultures.

It is trying to make it's "Predictions" of the future more accurate, by destroying the lives of those people who are the most difficult to mind control.

Because it is hard to "Predict" the behavior of someone that you can't mind control to do what you have already "Predicted" them doing.

When did they create the symbol?

Interesting to note, and it should be said…

That the "Kali-Yuga" is merely an observation made by certain religious figures in India's past.

Because they had no other way of explaining why some nations suddenly turned to degeneracy and tore themselves apart from the inside.

This is because those Indian philosophers and religious leaders didn't know about jews.

The swastika is loosely based on the Yin-Yang Symbol, which itself is based on the golden ratio (Golden spiral) Phi.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio

pic related.

It's 2 phi.

heres a more relevant version (rotated)

I discovered this symbol in 2001

When I was about 18-19.

yfw the yin-yang is an ancient chinese symbol for 69

Remind me of water swirl directions in different hemisphere.

The circulation in a fluid to develop in a clockwise direction in the Northern Hemisphere and a counterclockwise direction in the Southern Hemisphere

It reminds ME of attempts to mathematically square the circle.

mfw my trip acts like a beacon for shills who are paid to contain my perspective from the world.

So that they can profit off of my ideas while leaving me in this torture containment thing.

Do you have a source or are you just saying that the two parts look vaguely like the golden spiral? I've read some of the mainstream and esoteric Taoist literature and the yin yang is never given a mathematical definition or related to mathematics. It symbolizes a principle of origination / omnipresence of opposites in every level from everyday objects, to the largest scale cosmology, to the smallest physical substrate, to the noumenal substrate (the Tao), etc..

If you're just BSing cuz it looks vaguely like 2 golden spirals as notes, note that the similarity is not exact and that some other uninteresting, arbitrary ratio would actually approximate the actual shape much more closely.

If you actually have a legitimate reason, please say so as It would be interesting.

Yeah, your post where you call that sandy hook thing real.

Seriously user? Can you not see I screen capped from a video entitled Mr. Frozen Rosen? I don't even understand this. Are you being sarcastic or are you actually so autistic you can't tell someone calling Gene Rosen "the brave hero of Sandy Hook" on Holla Forums, while posting a rare pepe, is being sarcastic.

Also, yeah, plz post source or at least name a source if you have any reasons, otherwise, yeah, you're a retard and should stop bullshiting about things you don't understand on Holla Forums.

Wow, nice buzzword.

My trip really brings them out of the woodwork, doesn't it?

No source confirmed.

Why are you even sperging about this? It's completely unimportant and has no bearing on the topic of the thread.

Pics related, found the first one on google just now.

Give him the source. No need to be rude.

Heres anouther one for ya…. (Continued)

"The last of barrets privateers"

I have a resin model of Cloud Strife on my desk.

And I don't know who this "Shikari" motherfucker is….

But they are not redshift.

I am.

Second pic there should have been this.

Motherfuckers pretending to be me….

Shameful display.

You are posting a lot. Just every thing in one post you don't have to post so many.

I smell something fishy.

Something not alien at all but still important.

There is no source user. He got caught up in wizard LARPing, made up a non-fact about something he didn't actually know about and is too immature to just admit it. Whatev. Just shows how shitty the board is right now.

Whole thread smells like tavistock anyway.

New thread theme.

We have ID or are you suffering from multiple personality disorder.

Im so lost right now, i feel like youre talking about the mandela effect, but i dont have any reference

whats the heavens been abandoned bit? whats the heavens closed comic? what did you think it was except barret's privateers?

Too many pictures, too many different things I have to say in a short time.

You better believe they are trying to shut it down….

What do you think the GATE education shit is about?

It's about finding intelligent goyim, destroying their lives, and taking credit for their ideas to profit off of.

It's a psyop…

(((They))) like to pretend that they have "Defeated God" to make the goyim depressed and shit.

Little did they know, that I'm a panentheist for just this reason.

The jews can't find a loophole in your religion, if you make one up.

It's why they attack you if you have a trip.

Because they can't take credit for your good Ideas if you post as a trip friend.

Adam levine is a rothschild.

The reason he called his band "Maroon 5" is to associate himself with V for vendetta.

Because all they can do it take credit for other peoples accomplishments.

David Rothschild, to be specific.

New thread theme, from the good old days before I was into politics.

(No, I didn't make it, I just love the AMV)

A great art admirer like Hitler would approve of this.

Very logical, friend.

My dick burns so bad. I should get checked for STDs. I should have never stuck it in that black guy…

Rothschild infiltrated the department of education, and uses the information to gangstalk all of the smart goyim, in order to steal their ideas, and keep them too poor to protect themselves or fight back.

it's amazing how much of a coward rothschild is, hiding behind the entire human species because he is scared of an unemployed dishwasher

Rothschild wasn't planning on sparing any of you.

Where exactly was that?

what the fuck is going on in this thread

This pretty much sums the current year up.

You realize that the "Kali-Yuga" has lasted since ancient times, right? It was around even boefore Hinduism was a thing. It's supposed to be a period of time that spans thousands if not 10's of thousands of years.

Yea, good luck with that.

Why don't you start by learning the language, or at least to fucking read. Nippon is famed for their poor english ability. Literally nobody there speaks english, even the english teachers.

It's a psyop, man.

Defeating an omniscient superbeing isn't possible…..

But they will imply that they did it anyway.

Just to make christians depressed.

Alright, when you cowards decide you want to back up your threats with something more than pictures, I'll be waiting.

This thread is now confusing me. Can we go back to talking about ayylmaos now?

I like this. It's man-made super trolling.
As to anybody who believes this is supernatural…
Look at the patterns of the flattened stalks, leaving aside the criss-cross vehicle and foot tracks. The stalks fall in irregular patterns, some to the left, some to the right, etc. This is evidence of individuals moving around while making the pattern.
If a mysterious energy force had made this I believe the pattern of fallen stalks would have been more regular, not all over the place as if people had been walking too and fro.
The makers of this had a choice. They could have made a typical national socialist swastika. However, that would be too obvious. Instead they made a swastika following the ancient pattern. As well as that they choose a method that was guarenteed to be noticed and injected straight into the mainstream media. Mainstream websites, TV, press, and radio love this sort of thing, especially in Britain where they seem to have an insatiable apetite for the paranormal. This makes the design something that will hit three different groups simultaneously: racialists who will get the joke; new-agers who are being trolled by a version of the swastika that will appeal to them, interested as they are in ancient religions and paganism; and normies who are interested in the paranormal and will now research the origins and history of the swastika. Both of the last two groups contain people who are candidates to be redpilled or nudged further towards this goal.
All I can say is, this is a brillient piece of propaganda and I commend whoever is responsible for it.

Sure.

What are the chances that aliums actually did crash/land in Roswell because they heard uncle Adolfs' speeches being broadcasted into space, were told to fuck off by the US government and now leave cryptic messages in cornfields? What are the chances of Kek not being a god per say, but a person of some frog-like race of ayy lmaos, and they're influencing us through some sort of psychic connection?

And if ayylmaos are real, how fucking puzzled are they about our dank maymays?

Pretty much zero.

Although rockafeller and rothschild like to fool the world into thinking they have reverse engineered Ayy LMAO technology, in order to trick people into investing with them.

Is there a chance they've tried to make contact with us before, not counting crop circles? They'd better start making an appearance soon, all the relevant questions across the ages, like "are Finns white?" and "who has the best memes?" are burning me up inside.

That might be a tactical blunder.

its obviously the hindu version

anyways, heil kek

The Roswell crash was literally a nazi saucer

THEY ARE THE SAME SYMBOL.

One is of the Exit and the other, Return. Neither is evil or negative. You want a negative symbol flip pic related upside down and draw a circle around it.

Some of them.

I do.

Obviously.

There, rest easy.

there are better pics but i cant be bothered to dig them up. Need to organize sometime

Let's not forget that authentic crop circles are literally boner-inducing. Standing in the circle will give you a boner. Also the nodes of the crops are exploded, as if heated from the inside out, and the crop circle fucks with GPS and such.

Anyone have those memes with that one poorly drawn swastika where one of the legs were backwards?

Or at least the original?

Seig Ayy Heil Lmao

Ayy wait goys, I keep hearing they the grayyyy lmaos are pretty much a slave race that are telepathically controlled.

What if our collective aryan spirit shitposted so hard that we telepathically controlled these grayyy lmaos and they came here to draw a crop swastika?

If theayyy lmaos come back and draw a rare pepe I will shat my pants. Ayy lmao.

Would space nazis really accept us or would they see us as earth Untermenschen?

Pretty decent, if you consider that "aliens" and their crafts are basically illusory manifestations of archetypes. Basically, all of the material of an ET crash was created through transmogrification of higher dimensional energies.

The interesting part about it all is that the "alien technology" itself might be functional in terms of our physical reality (though we probably can't operate any of it if we can't also draw on the unlimited energy of the superspectrum) to the point that it can be reverse engineered. So then even though the origin of the beings and craft is more accurately labelled something like "the collective subconscious", they are created with the narrative of aliens and adhere in every way to such a reality (or rather, the possibility of such a reality which has been brought forth into our perceptual frame of reference).

The real question is whether the seeming intelligence behind the manifestations of the superspectrum (researchers of the Fortean note a reflexive quality to the paranormal which seems to be orchestrated by an omniscient and omnipresent force - half true prophecies delivered to a dozen "alien" contactees which are only decipherable to the researchers in contact with all of them; phone calls from doppelgangers with perfect accuracy of intimate knowledge) is due to the true presence of an entity or entity-like system, or if it is all the result of the metaphysical mirroring of an intelligent observer ("it" seems to be intelligent because we ourselves have intelligence which is being manifest subconsciously through the superspectrum). Is the trickster a god or is it us?

checked
HEIL SIEG!

The population of Base 211 and the other was some 250,000 in 1945. Took their time? I believe the plan is to come in on the Aryan resistance's side when things get hot. You can trace the papertrail of South Africa's nuclear bomb project to them as well.

Nonsense, the Roswell and White Hot Intelligence events were both Reich craft, the second having one of the new cold fusion engines.

What evidence is there that Roswell was a German craft? I don't discount the possibility that the Reich was far more knowledgeable of the superspectrum than even our current shadow government, but I've not seen a connection between Roswell specifically.

As an aside, shenanigans in the antarctic seem very likely to me. When you look at conditions which give rise to window areas, isolation from society and radiation are at the top of the list. We know that the polar regions receive stronger doses of stellar radiation and have unique magnetic properties, and of course Antarctica is the very picture of remoteness. Accounts of the "hollow earth" are more likely misinterpretations of traveling into areas where the boundaries between realities are so thin as to produce the perception of expansive space. More like traveling directly into the realm of collective consciousness than a single physical reality.

Why would the aliens draw circles on fields? Can they not use snapchat? This pisses me off so much!

Personally, I suspect that "they" are using social media and other facets of the digital world. The manifestations of the superspectrum have always outpaced our technology and understanding. In the late 1800s, "they" came in airships similar to the zeppelins which were yet a dream for a few struggling inventors. Through the 1900s "they" progressed to planes, helicopters, and of course the innumerable sorts of spacecraft. When Marconi and Tesla toyed with powerful radios they caught hold of anomalous transmissions impossible by all standards of the word, and during Keel's investigations in the 60s and 70s the telecommunication network seemed to be so compromised that he was once able to call the unofficial second line which had appeared to connect to his phone and speak with his own doppelganger. Another interesting feature of the era from his reports is the hijacking of all forms of receivers (radios, TVs) in UFO flap areas by numbers station-like broadcasts or beeps and hums.

With the total pervasiveness of The Phenomenon in mind, I have to think that we deal with its manifestations through the internet every day. It'd be amusing to imagine that the esoteric force itself shills on this very board. After all, aren't many of the accounts of the non-human Men in Black reeking of autistic behavior such as poor social skills, obsessive behavior, and failures of common sense such as the inability to use silverware or even illiteracy? The next time some "off" post catches your eye, it might very well be the alien itself.

Of course in all seriousness, I think the transition of the superspectrum to the digital arena is a dangerously understudied aspect. An omnipresent, omniscient shitposter with an inscrutable agenda and hacking ability powered by quantum mechanics is a monstrously scary proposition. People have been attacked by "spirits" for as long as people can be said to have existed. Fell beasts lurk in every deep forest. Ufology is not without reports of slayings by craft, to say nothing of thousands ruined psychologically by their "encounters". Always the religious and political manifestations have pushed agendas into the minds of mortals and the cultural impact of belief in any of trickster's tale has never truly been understood. It's likely that we share the internet with a higher dimensional super-predator, whether it be some incomprehensible deity or our own psychic shadow.

Just alien teens doing graffiti

I more find it funny that in an age of drones with cameras I can carry in my pcket, that its somehow impossible for an areial view.
Much less some string, some sticks, and a map.
You know I wonder if its because the people who say that have never had a house to live in, they don't get how common it is in gardening to do this…

The most direct evidence is the Daughter's Compass pawned in New Mexico 20 years after the event, but the M12 documents themselves are worth pursuing, what isn't redacted indicates that the engine of the ship is almost exactly like those developed by teams of the Kammlerstab in Germany during WWII, and the elements found within the engine also used particularly by Germany, including the "dark red material" not known to the US at the time, but very likely to be red mercury.

I hate that dream of the "shadowman" or whatever. I have to confront and engage it or it will never leave me alone, until I'm awake.

Although I haven't had them in a while (few months), but now they are coming back or at least the paralysis part of my dreams are.

One thing I know that works to deal with the shadowman and / or sleep paralysis is invoking the name of Jesus Christ.

I would be interested in knowing if the pagans out there get the same type of dream and would invoking Thor's name (or whomever) do the same thing? Is it faith in deity that drives it back or does it need to be Jesus Christ?

I will have to watch this video. Thanks

You guys are idiots. Aliens don't give a fuck about us. They're most likely ancient humans that left this earth thousands of years ago. Aliens that are not Terra-born would not bother leaving or giving anything to us.

Some people already have all the knowledge needed to create anti-gravity shit. A very few amount, but the knowledge is out there. All this talk about super spoopy energies is nonsense. The universe is simplex and does not work off of the thoughts of the insane.

You've had too much propaganda fam.

Hey, dipshit.

Next time you want to give me an elaborate dream like that…

Maybe you wait until i'm actually asleep, yes?

I wasn't even interfacing with the ground properly, for fuck sakes.

looks like ya'll motherfuckers forgot about Mogo.

oh, so like /x/ was going on about during the superbowl a few years back? where the song was about being locked out of heaven?

you also seem a bit misinformed about the one true god, the jews are the satan of the bible, god locked them out of heaven for their misdees, so the jews tried to kill him, but in christ he thrived, so the jews decided to create heaven for themselves, in the mean time they try to destroy christianity…as an institution, theyve done it, theyve caused utter destruction in that regard, but it is arguably a good thing as the temples and idols of institutional christianity are counter to the very religion they claim to preach

anyway, the one true god is matter itself, the jews (to kill him) would need to somehow destroy the entire universe and all the matter in it to truly kill him. The one true god is the zoroastrian (and later abrahamic) allbeing, he is the heaven, the earth, the grass, the trees, the ocean, the sky, the sun, the moon, the day, the night, the me, the you, the muslim, the jew. (didnt mean to get suess, it just happened)

meanwhile you have his "aspects" which is a sneaky way of essentially making a pantheon. In that you have the unnamed god of the sun, he is our residential god, the creator of humanity, this is the god whom chose the jew to reclaim his power over earth, the same god who quickly realized this was a bad idea and the jews are cunts, this is the god they want dead, this is why the jews turned to the moon (the unnamed god's opposite), when they killed jesus they thought they killed the unnamed god, but he propagated through the earth (this leads some people to suggest the unnamed god was literally jesus, and he was literally killed by the jews), but that it was in service to his plan as outlined in the old testament of bringing the lion, the wolf, and the leopard from all corners of the world to destroy the jew in israel.

Matter is just a form of magnetism, which itself is the field of dielectricity (or dielectricity lacking inertia).

I know it mean "south pole", but the meme magic implied here… Wew.

Then where is the technology then? We are supposed to be at spacefaring age but we are not.

there are no space aliens
and if they were, they would

a) not graffiti here
b) know nothing about ebil nadsi

i bet the jews did this

sage this colossal conspiracy cuck cancer

Unless it aliens yeah

Any links on the subject user?

I understand i am late for the "tinfoil" party, yet here's my 5 cents:

there was a Sharp company 60s project to create micorwave-induced radio transmitter with no need for speaker of any sort, the sound will be directly induсуd in your brain. [can't find the source atm, yet wiki says something on topic: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect]. They even managed to calculate timings to make "clicks" sound like a usual human speach. Yet you plebs, i meant folks, will never hear about something like this. You can imagine effect of a microwave oven speaking directly to moderate muslim to go kill infidels in Bataclan.

Another one is Microsoft brain reading manipulator device created to replace keyboard and mouse. The testing of this device was conducted in 2001-2005, if i recall correctly, and release date was supposed to be 2005-2006, yet no more info is ever available on this device. Looks like it was transferred to military district, to further develop it and implement in smaller modern every-day devices. It works easily by measuring voltage across different parts of brain. You could reprogram it by "thinking" what it "action" has to do. Originally there were only 9 or less "actions" easily understood by this device, yet time passes folks.

Summing up: this is actually the next level of understanding. Dark military figures work with higher-tech ever available to ordinary citizen in a nearest century to summon their beloved "Sun" in our realm. Yes, with first capital letter, which is, ofc, Lucifer, their lord of knowledge. That's why they need mind shattering techniques to let other-dimension beings into human mind. The new incoming age is going to be the worst war the humanity ever experienced. Sacrifices will reach such extent, that i truly hope that One true God will reveal himself after 3 and half a year after Satan reveals himself.

Embed related comes to mind for that sort of thing in action, actually.

"We know a field in Lincolnshire where Shitlords live; every year, redpills grown there"

That's a Hindu Swastika.

Fucking retarded kike media.

Crop circles are literally the most retarded thing ever, I can't possibly believe Ayys are trying to convey anything to us through Cropcircles and even if by some Chance, some crop circles are legitemately done by Lmaos, the it's nothing other than some ellaborate trolling by them, it's gotta be the equivalent of intergallactic shitposting.

Fucking dumb mongs that's a Hindu swastika

CHECKED

If anyones wondering, it's by this guy:
twitter.com/caldy

and it's called
"A (((Coincidental))) Close Encounter"

same guy

But the English teachers they hire are mostly white expats.

One time pad. Nothing can crack it.

here's a fun fact, "evil" is an Abrahamic concept. if you look at ancient cultures not influenced by Abrahamic religion, you will not very frequently find things that are just "this is bad no matter how you look at it."

We are exiting it, Savitri said that the last moments of this age (Pisces) will reach the peak of decay and hypocrisy, and at the end of the tunnel, Kalki.

I agree that if there are aliens, they are interdemensional/paranormal phenomena…Occultism brings these 'things' here. Not space ships necessarily.

Parsons and Hubbard supposedly opened up a portal for the US military to these beings in 1947. Allegedly they(Parsons and Hubbard) were trying to replicate what the Germans had done in the 20s-30's with the Thule society.

It's not clear if they contacted the same group that the Natsocs/Thule Society had contacted.

Far out dude

Is it worth a watch?

there's a little paragraph in this text about that

bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_52.htm

I want a blue skinned, Indo-European gf.

Blue is the best alien skin colour too. I wonder why that is.

Same here.

I don't know, but I like her hair and jawline. She looks so sleek.

If you're talking about that video I would say it was worth the few minutes of time. You lazy nigger.

Sorry for doublepost but it needs to be said.
Blue skinned qts are best qts no exception

I hope that there will be an Intergalactic Reich on the horizon, so that blue skinned qts can come to Earth. Or Nordics too; they're pretty based.

Meant the movie obviously.

It's actually pretty good even has a good ending

That image isn't even funny.. The real ghandi really was friends with hitler.

Sweet, I got dubs. Maybe I'm on to something.

you are

Oy frigging vey. Antisemitic ayyryan monsters. I was only 3 when i was kidnapped by one of their ships. A beam of blue light just vanished me my family and my house. Doctor Mayyngele run experiments on me and then they threw my family along with me into a rollercauster that landed right on the door of an oven supplied with Zyklon B1488. I survived by breathing the ashes of my grandad and i escaped through the airvent into an escape pod and then i finally got free from SS. Auschwitz. Annudah shoah goy they keep cloning us and killing us again. Over 60000000000000000000000000000 already died.

I just figured it was my obsession with Hindu gods, Nordic aliens, a Fourth Reich, and the Infinite that lead to confirmation bias. Fuck it, let's see what happens.

I'm deaf.

One common misunderstanding is that we cannot hear anything. This is never true. We can hear, although the range of audible sound is much smaller. Even within a deaf individual's audible sound range, their minds will not automatically apply meaning to the sound. When the deaf hear somethint, it is in its pure form without connotation or understanding behind them. It has to be manually trained into us to develop a connection between spoken words and the meaning behind them. To the average deaf kid, audible speech is just nonsensical babble unless they spend all of their attention focusing on the source. Even so, listening is mostly guesswork for us.

Tinnitus is a symptom of exposing deaf individuals to sound, or rather, hearing devices. I have questioned over a thousand deaf people and they all, including myself, invariably have this affliction. Especially when they are not using their assistive hearing devices.

So here you have a scant and scattered type of people that have the ability to not be distracted by immediate words spoken and feel the sounds around them for what they are. Sure, this is /x/ tier shitposting but what do you say when every deaf person will confirm to me they are only annoyed by the sounds in their head when they attend institutions such as schools, offices and hospitals and will reluctantly put on our hearing devices just to drown them out.

Can't wait

savitridevi.org/lightning-16.html

checked

So when are the kidnapped to get holocausted but escaped last second and survived a second shoah stories gonna start ?

Ben Garrison outdid himself this time.

Then how do you use this website?

deaf means you can't hear, user..

Checked

Kalki is coming, leftist trash.

Lightning will cleanse this decrepit world and we will start anew with our brilliant Aryan civilization.

HERE COMES THE LIGHTNING, FUCKERS

I don't have an appropriate avatar for this.

Are you joking? Everyone knows deaf girls can't read.

Sure gets old.

See me next week. Ima post a massive redpill I've been putting together.

God I hope the thread is active, whats the name of this song? Searching Gondola gives me some beautiful tunes but not the one.

why did Ghandi write the letter in English?

Have you not read a history book? India was under British rule.

Plus, did you think Hitler can read Hindi?

let's not even entertain that for half a second lad.

This is an INDIAN swastika

Something like that, they love to pretend that they have defeated god, raped all of the angels, etc…

it's fairly sad, honestly.

Which one?

The one from the book that the jews wrote thousands of years ago?

As if that wasn't infiltrated like everything else that is popular in the world.

Have you ever heard of the council of Nicea?

It's where they rewrote the bible (twice even)

youtube.com/watch?v=hJCvW1vpeqk
(Shinedown, Diamond eyes)
"Every night of my life, I watch angels fall from the sky, and while the sun still sets I pray they don't take mine"

I got a link to a rather nice blog I found a few years ago.

Unfortunately, every time I post a link to it, I get auto-banned, and the post is auto-deleted.

I'm not even joking… I don't know if Holla Forums/pol/ does this, but I can't really take the chance.

I even tried to contact the dude who made the site one time to confirm some of what he was talking about, and inform him of some of the things he missed, but I wasn't able to get in contact with him (The email deleted itself, it was wild)

As far as documented evidence of the technology involved, it is the microwave hearing effect, CIA artificial telepathy system (sattelite based, stolen by mossad), and several other Quantum electrodynamic and radio effects.

It's sort of hard to explain without going into technical detail, but the voice to skull and microwave hearing effects research were unclassified by the department of the army in 2006 (other branches and institutions use the same tech, but haven't declassified or released information that they are doing it), Government organizations and non government organizations.

Like they say "There is a war going on in heaven" (meaning space)

Other than that, I have quite a bit of personal experience being tortured by this(these) thing(s)

Typically, since I am so difficult to mind control (as most intelligent people are), it just mind controls those around me to make my life a living hell.

It is basically the original zersetzung tactic (gangstalking to destroy the lives of dissidents) pioneered by the stasi post ww2 (east berlin), with added technologies like mind reading and mind control, coupled with a rather powerful computer system that accesses vast amounts of communications data, sifts through it, and automatically assesses the targets psychology for behavioral conditioning, and behavioral prediction purposes.

And, from what I can determine, there are at least Three seperate competing systems such as this operating on (or near) the planet earth, maybe more, but it's sort of hard to determine.

It's amazing what you can do with classical conditioning, when you can place stimuli in the subjects brain subconsciously, non locally, from space.

I'm NOT the only one effected by this system, (as the blog I was talking about earlier indicates), and getting a hold of the others is an excersize in futility, to be perfectly honest… especially over the internet.

yeah, that's basically what they have going on…

But it's all made with off the shelf parts, just arranged in some fairly classified ways, and used for extremely classified purposes.

Voice to skull isn't the onl capability this system has, and it TOTALLY can read your mind, the images in your mind, and can put thoughts, words, pictures, or dreams in your mind.

And let me tell you, that shit is fucking annoying.

So, I've been fighting back against it using [Data Expunged]

It doesn't matter, they can just pull the password right out of your mind.

Or find out where you have hidden the one time pad, and steal it when you go to the store.

Seriously, man…

Information security means absolutely NOTHING to a system that can read your mind.

I'm not even joking.

Vid more related than you could possibly imagine.

Now, as far as I can determine, there are at least three systems, I will only talk about two of them currently, "Red", and "Blue"

RED system is the good guy, it reads minds to determine who is naughty and who is nice.

BLUE system is the bad guy, it tricks RED into thinking that good guys are bad guys, and vice versa.

Due to the nature of HOW the system reads minds, and plants thoughts in your mind….

RED system is utterly incapable of distinguishing between YOUR thoughts, and thoughts that BLUE places in your mind.

So BLUE just fills your head with all sorts of weird shit, and RED punishes you.

Perfect false flag by deception.

The other system "Orange" is sort of primitive at this point, and doesn't really try to mess with people, it just listens and learns, taking advantage of the information, stealing ideas (like BLUE, but with a different benefactor, and somewhat less damaging results)

In addition to this, BLUE and ORANGE take control of peoples smartphones for the purpose of causing it to transmit a high frequency audio carrier signal (beyond human hearing) with embedded subliminal commands.

BLUE uses this for political effect… espionage and the like.

ORANGE seems more preoccupied with mind controlling women into having sex with it's agents, in order to further it's political aims.

Not saying that BLUE doesn't mind control women into having sex also, but it seems far less worried about the sex, and far more worried about undermining RED politically.

Oh my god…

Honestly, ORANGE might just be a sub category of BLUE, but differentiation is somewhat difficult, considering the entirety of this system is meant to be "Invisible and clandestine"

If you want to know why some european nations are completely cucked, it's because of BLUE/ORANGE mind controlling it's leaders.

They still use bribes, threats, extortion, etc… but using BLUE/ORANGE mind control is far more cost effective on a large scale.

Anyway, as I was talking about earlier in the thread, that Earth might be a trap….

One of the things I have determined that BLUE does, is steal classified ideas right out of the minds of classified workers on secret projects.

So, the whole "Even Angels will fall" is something along the lines of waiting for Ayy LMAO to land, and stealing ideas and inventions from their heads.

and let me tell you…. BLUE is absolutely desperate to get it's hands on the secret of gravity.

So, anyways, on to the subject of hollywood as a psyop broadwave distribution system…

I have been doing this political thing for about 11 years now.

I've been posting on Holla Forums for at least 8 years….

and I have seen several hollywood movies made specifically to fuck with ME.

They have been watching me my entire life, and as I said before, my FIRST DREAM was computer generated (just a low resolution wireframe of a womans face)

I was 4 years old, when I was 6, I got a mercury filling in my tooth for no fucking reason.

Only later did I find out, that mercury accumulation in your brain turns your brain into a better antenna for the voice to skull, and mind reading systems.

They do this to all of the smart people, in order to turn them into unwilling wetware CPU's.

And they disguise this, by calling it "Autism", which is nothing more than mad hatters disease (mercury neurotoxicity), coupled with Electrmagnetic beams constantly being pulsed into their heads.

The thing about mercury poisoning, is that it tends to fuck up the part of the brain that was growing fastest at the time of exposure… and for most children (childhood vaccines) this was the part of the brain responsible for normal social interaction.

Uptake of mercury into the brain isn't the same for all children, and uptake is directly correlated with how fast the neurons are growing…

With a faster neural growth rate correlating to higher mercury uptake (this is an ionic potential difference effect)

This means that smarter kids get a higher concentration of mercury in their brains from the old vaccines…

But I got a mercury amalgum filling, and one of the things they LOVE making me do, is grind my teeth constantly to dump more mercury into my brain.

I can usually catch it, but sometimes I get distracted and grind my teeth anyway.

I've been trying to save up enough money to get the filling extracted, but unfortunately, they follow me to every job I get, and socially engineer my unemployment.

It has happened all of my life.

They try to keep us too poor to defend ourselves.

But they LOVE taking credit for our ideas (Wetware CPU, as previously mentioned)

The female in that last picture there, was supposed to be my "Handler/Girlfriend" (if any of you read those GATE threads that used to be posted a couple months ago)

But I guess they decided that keeping me isolated was more important than having a handler being IN my life.

And now they just mind control my family into fucking with me.

I worked with this one twice (Once about 15 years ago, and once about 3 years ago)

She had a different name each time, though…

But she's totally a crisis actor.

You guys really wouldn't believe how many of these confirmed crisis actors I have worked with over the years….

It's fucking wild.

And here is that bitches male counterpart, worked with her (and me) both times.

Typical of crisis actors, they give them parts in hollywood productions for their efforts on (((Their))) behalf.

I have been gangstalked and tourtured with EM weapons my whole life, and they are still doing it now.

It took me until I was about 24 to figure out that most people weren't in constant pain their whole life.

And every time I try to tell someone about this, BLUE mind controls them to turn against me.

And now, for something completely different.

Crap. You were at 88 posts. I was going to "Sieg heil!" your posting dubs, but then you ruined it by posting again.

So, has this mind control system changed your views in any way that you know of?

Is there any good books on Nazi Magick?

Second time i've done that, to be honest… but that's classified. ;)

It's made me really, REALLY fucking angry all of the time.

But, I have been reverse engineering it, so…

As far as changing my views, not really, I'm sort of a logical and pragmatic person, and I know how their mind control system works.

So, where most people would submit to the mind control and change their personality, I just got pissed off each time they tried it (after I figured out what it was, that is)

I remember when I first got my filling, I started twitching one day when I was walking down the street (I was still 6)

First my arm at the elbow, I had an incredible desire to bend it.

Then at the shoulder, and then with the other arm…

Then my leg at the knee, and then at the hip, then the other leg…

Took me about 5 minutes to figure out that I was walking like a chicken down the road…..

so I just started completely ignoring these "Urges", and have been ever since.

They still get me sometimes, but I can usually catch it fast enough to prevent any "Damage" from happening.

This is sort of related to a secret CIA program that was in the works, something about "Body-Kenesis", or controlling someones body through remote.

And I have been pissed off ever since.

Yeah but she might have a hairy ass crack. Is that cool with you?

They follow me around with "Romeo Agents" (From the Zersetzung Tactic), and when they "Hear" my thoughts that indicate that I am attracted to a female, they mind control her and fuck her.

I remember one time, I saw this woman that I really liked, and I felt this extreme emotion of attraction… one of my "Handlers" commented on it, even…

And later, they projected this recorded "Feeling" onto me whenever this EXTREMELY UGLY bitch was near me…

Most disgusting thing I have ever experienced, to be honest.

I'm thinking they did something similar to that woman, to be honest, to facilitate mind controlling and fucking her.

They record your brainwave patterns, and they record them, and analyze them.

then, they use the derived information to beam artificial brainwave patterns into your head, to make you feel or do things that they want you to do.

the guy I am likely living with knows english and so do all the people "in his circle" their grammar is completely fucked but I understand what they mean and they comprehend me.

I am not going to teach english, I know a guy there who works for a "serialized" magazine(I think they serialize other small independent magazines and compile them into one big publication) they want me to digitally edit their hand-drawn covers and ink/scan artwork.

Are you one of those gangstalking guys? You people are everywhere these days.

pic related.

It's a general system rollout.

The first gangstalking subjects were test cases to perfect the system….

And now that they have perfected it, they are rolling out the full version (Capable of millions of simultaneous "connections")

(checked)
well at least you've got a unique spin on it, is the system affecting you personally with the electronic harassment and all?

Consequently, some male pattern baldness is caused by chronic microwaves from above damaging your hair follicles.

I'm convinced that everyone who continues to post this meme is a newfag, unless of course they are being ironic.

This meme literally bloomed on tumblr, it's a known fact.

What do you mean? The remnants of today are the idiots of the ancients. Technology isn't linear and can be forgotten far quicker than it can be learned.

It's trying to, that's for damn sure…

But it can't get a bead on my personality profile to a high enough resolution for general effect, because I am awesome like that.

lol

The system may use extremely advanced technology to operate, but at the end of the day, it is simply classical conditioning.

and I know enough about classical conditioning to prevent it from working on me,

Kill yourself. Nearly 1/3 of this thread is your shitposting.

Interesting, how do you know the system targets you? or is it more of a general targeting of the american populace?

I think this is smiley

The whole sattelite based mind control grid has a limited bandwith (simultanious human "connections") and is usually reserved for important targets, politicians, high profile actors for propaganda effect, and the like.

Most "Normal" people are easy enough to control with mainstream media propaganda that using the voice to skull shit isn't even nessecary.

Because I know how to shield against it, and it likes to taunt me for psychological effect.

It's sort of hard to explain, because as much as they want to fuck with me, they want the system and it's capabilties hidden (plausible deniability)

The sattelites system doesn't have the bandwidth to target everyone at once, 7 billion people on the planet, you know…

So it usually is used for high profile, high risk, or high power individuals.

I am sort of a whistleblower for the system, and thus am deemed dangerous, which is why they are targeting me…

PLUS, I have found numerous exploits in it that I am RUTHLESSLY exploiting for political effect.

As far as "How does the sattelite find you"

If they know where you live, and when you are home (based on internet connection and whatnot) they just target those coordinates, or your station/desk at your job.

Other than that, most people carry around smartphones that broadcast their precise GPS coordinates at all times, so it's not really that difficult.

I carry a smartphone usually, what is the satellite going to do to me?

I also carry these trips

I believe that the fluridation of the calcite crystals on the pineal gland has some effect on the system, as fluorite has a different piezoelectric property than calcite, and thus has different electrodynamic properties…

This probably has something to do with how they interact with dreams, which itself is just a complex brainwave pattern, reverse engineered from your OWN brainwave patterns, beamed onto your head while you sleep.

That Shadowman paralysis thing?

That is a test of the dream interaction system.

They make it look "Spooky" as a red herring, so people will think "Ghosts", when it is a mind control grid that is interacting with their dreams.

Oh, and the BLUE system absolutely LOVES to pretend that it is god, especially to the Ultra religious.

(Or allah, for the extremists)

Explain why dreams was prevalent even in ancient times.

Depends on how much of a threat it deems you to be.

Since you are posting on Holla Forums, assuming you are not a paid shill, it's just recording everything you do, mapping your psychology and brainwave patterns, and marking you for "Later action", if you know what I mean.

That is classified.

I'm not even fucking joking.

paste bin.com/aJQfubrK

I might explain it later, if all goes well.

sorry.

You're insane.

Shilling so soon?

Really?

Let's see… (Checks pirated copy of shill playbook)

Yup, there it is, page one, tactic #3.

Calm down brosef. The "Jewluminati" is a sinking ship. maybe they do stalk you for shits and giggles. Stop giving them shits and giggles and turn the tables. These are not very impressive men. They are Jews with high verbal IQ's and are decent with money. Send them terrifying "brain-psyche" waves/attacks. If that doesn't work, go physically beat them up and embarrass them in front of thier yenta wives. They are ultra-cowards that have fooled themselves into thinking that a "confrontation with a normal person is beneath them"…Meanwhile, they are just scared pussies.

When you get all flustered and mad, you are the equivalent of Perry Carvello.

I have no idea what you mean, pls explain better.

I am calm, fool.

Quit trying to control the popular perception of what I am saying in this thread, while posting pictures implying that you are surrounded with beuatiful women, in an attempt at social proof through vagina approval.

Seriously, this is getting sad.

Attempting to justify it?

Or are you trying to diminish the perceived threat of what they are doing?

I already did, and it doesn't work, because it's a Jewish AI listening.

I'm not mad, I'm at tranquil fury.

I entered this state when I was about 10.

FEMA camps.

Black bagging.

Termination.

Etc.

If you post on Holla Forums and aren't a shill, you are marked for extermination, and you will be, whenever they can manage to get the legislation passed.

Those with the highest threat potential go first, then on down the list until the only ones that remain, are basically radio controlled retards.

Nothing. That's a Jew psyop to make you feel crazy and helpless.

You are already redpilled.

Jews can't possibly micromanage that much. Those that say they do, are borderline schizophrenic…or just kike or kike puppets trying to scare you.

You're a loony.

And their Rothschild owners.

You don't get paid that much to shill, do you?

You see, if you have a high enough threat potential, they follow you online, and basically spam insults at you, telling you that you need medication, or incarceration in a state "Re-education" center….

I have an entire department of shills that follows my online activity, it's really wild.

This is a tactic ripped directly from the Stasi's Zersetzung playbook.

You're a dumb female kike. Just put a "ping" on you. Might want to get lost you worthless kike cunt.

Genius level White male, actually…. Mostly German….

With absolutely no semite DNA.

Nice attempt at D&C though…

You got something to contribute to the thread other than insulting me?

Sure they do. Don't whimper about it. Hit em back with meme majic…or whatever you have. These are hook nosed and pathetic Jews and Jews slaves "laughing" at you. Spoiled-satanic heebs since birth. Not real men.

I do, and it works great, to be honest.

I'm still going to try to expose their tactics though….

Unless you are saying that I shouldn't expose their tactics?

Hmmm…are you a flaming effeminate homosexual? Getting a "girly vibe" from you.
Big time.

I rent a basement room from a female, and I use her internet connection….

Is that what you saw?

No, not a hacker or anything. You just give off a feminine vibe.

I remember watching a show about 10 years ago that showed the effects found on plants in corp circles are unique and markedly different from those found in human control experiments. I think it was on discovery. If anyone could find this I'd be very grateful.

Suspiciously specific denial.

You mossad?

No, not a hacker or anything.

Uh huh…

I'd like to have a word with your supervisor for outing yourself.

That kind of slip up is bad for their business, isn't it?

Should have greentexted that one.

No, I'm a trucker driver that lives in the Midwest.

Here's the problem with you: I could have easily wound you up for 2 hours saying I was a Mossad agent and "your days are
Numbered goyim!" You would have completely gone off the rails and overreacted.

But I didn't because I'm moral and tired…and bored.

English isn't your first language, is it?

Why don't you type "God" in your next post, just to prove you aren't jewish.

Auto correct mistake. Although i feel incredibly motivated to prove my non-Jewishness to you, Snowflake.

I'm
Communicating exclusively through the I phone tonight. I've given some long rants. Not easy to do when you have ape-like thumbs.

Anyway, getting back on track after my discussion was derailed by the shills who are paid to follow my online activities….

Certain shills follow your online activities, and actively sabotage anything you post that might be a danger to their deception.

It is a form of divide and conquer, strawman, red herring, and insult based social proof.

They literally monitor all of your posts and web activity in order to control what information you disseminate on line.

And yet you didn't for some reason…. you aren't, by chance, forbidden from typing "God" online, are you?

Because Judaism says that it is using the lords name in vain?

You can distract from that topic if you wish, but that is pretty damning in an of itself, isn't it?

Anyways, apparently the NSA's spying system has been completely compramised by mossad, and only tells the NSA what mossad WANTS the NSA to think.

Something about how the NSA has this massive unbeatable surveillance grid, but can never seem to catch any Jewish criminals….

Yeah, I don't know what to do for
You. You feel like you are being stalked by the big dawg Jewluminati. What exactly have you done to merit such attention?

If you give some "it was predetermined for me to be the master of the universe" spiel, I'm hanging up right away.

You COULD just leave me alone and stop derailing my discussion…

but then you wouldn't get paid, would you?

I'm a thorn in their side, which is why they hired you to insult me, instead of adding to the discussion.

You aren't Onision, are you?

Yeah, The Government has this massive global mind reading capabilities, controlled by AI…

Except it NEVER works on jews for some reason….

Right?

Found the shill.

(Pic related)

That so looks like a dude in drag.

Yeah the Israelis are completey in charge of our telecommunications.
Not sure how the US "proud and patriotic" intelligence/military agencies justifies that as being "ok". Must be a survival instinct of a worthless self-serving weasel. Make sure you go balls-out on the "white supremacists"(whites that are Jew wise) and the countries that don't have a Rothschild-Jew central bank…go get em boys.

IDs are enabled, newfag

Yeah, but it is so much worse than that…

Jews DESIGNED the NSA's spying system to prevent it from EVER finding illegal Jewish activities.

Because Jews were the primary contractor who designed the NSA's spying system.

I think the only ones that are left without a rothschild (jewish) controlled central bank are Syria, and Venesuela at this point (there may be some others, but they aren't being destabilized currently)

Actually, I think the NSA's system may have been designed to blame illeigal jewish activities on goyim.

So the NSA is straight up going with intel that is being fed to them by "Best Ally", that is designed to protect jewish criminals, and destroy goyim who are smart enough to stop them.

The picture WAS the shill, silly.

goddamn, you are so autistic

And Iran of course. Iran is the big Enchilada before the "Greater Israel" plan can be enacted . That's why the Jews are turning the Middle East into a chaotic mess right now.

Nice posts, retard.

Try adding to the discussion instead of just coming into the thread to insult me.

You kind of stand out as a shill.

What the fuck

Do you honestly think anyone ITT takes you seriously? You are a fucking mong.

Well, it is one of their targets…

Do you remember when the libya thing was going down, and the "Rebel forces" stopped their attack in the middle of the war, in order to set up a rothschild central bank?

Because I remember that.

cnbc.com/id/42308613
thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/8318-libyan-rebels-create-central-bank-oil-company

That's pretty sophisticated for a bunch of sand-hicks, isn't it?

Dude, just leave the thread and go do something entertaining for yourself…

For fuck sakes, you are outing yourself as a paid shill more and more with each post.

Excuse me, you are interrupting several discussions that I am having with people who DO take me seriously.

So take your implied social proof bullshit somewhere else, you fucking shill.

You have 4 posts in this thread, and they are literally ALL just to insult me.

It's so obvious that I pity your lack of intelligence at this point.

Are you one of those mossad agents with down syndrome?

No. I'd rather stay and just get long drawn out comments by you, I find it entertaining.

You realize that your supervisor is going to fire you for this, right?

explain to me how you aren't autistic

Explain to me how you are discussing anything, and not just trying to derail the thread by insulting me.

Impossible.

He's on this thread.

why are you autistic?

You the replacement, huh?

what made you autistic?

Oh, so YOU are his supervisor, right?

Picking up where your ex employee left off?

Who the hell would be stupid enough to pay your dumb ass company to shill on the internet?

You and your employees know nothing of the basics of shilling….

Namely, that you aren't supposed to out yourself as a shill.

Something tells me that you are about to lose your contract, yo.

Easy tiger.

Who is that guy in pic related again?
no bully pls

Do you think… Pepe might have been an ayylmao this entire time?

He's Pertti “Spede” Pasanen , a Finnish actor.
Assburger is a meme originated from Yilauta image board.

polite sage because off-topic

What the fuck happened to this thread while i was sleeping?

Some strange (((coincidences))) happened, it seems.

This thread seems eerily similar of a discussion on a podcast I listened to that talked about the Fourth Reich, and the Illuminati competing with each-other for favor with inter stellar races, who were planning on invading in the near future.

What the fuck

that is almost exactly what is going on

there are 14 races of ayyys in this planet right now

few but hidden

most of them came to this planet in the last century

only 2 races among the 14 are neutral, the other 12 are "hostile" to humans

there's a treaty to not interfere in each other faction and fuck everything up, but someone is going to seek casus belli sooner or later

ayy

And i'm sure those Ayy's would just LOVE to know that a jewish AI is stealing tech secrets from their brains.

Have you guys ever considered the possibility that your little global mind control grid is antithetical to sentience?

That's Why.

Wow, humans… that's some nice super secret advanced technology you have there…

It would be a shame if it was all just an elaborate computer generated dream.

OH FUCK! Hindu Nazi extra-terrestials shit posting on earth crop fields!

Now, if we could just get all of you fuckers inside faraday cages that block microwaves, we might have a chance.

(((Science)))

You would be absolutely amazed by what happens to your "Game", when you are inside a faraday cage that shields you from microwaves.

Nice retort…

I see the quality of shills in this thread has markedly decreased.

You are going to hate life when they literally start shitposting inside your mind.

Image macros and everything.

[Citation Needed]

Ask someone who doesn't post on Holla Forums

Some people are easier to mind control.

So, to make the whole mind control grid easier, and "Prediction" of the human species more efficient, it makes sure that only those who are the easiest to mind control, reproduce.

So that the next generation is easier to mind control….

So on and so forth, until perfect "Prediction" through mind control is achieved.

Pure, Fucking, Logic.

Well the few friends I have are all people I met in psych wards and treatment programs. Checkmate!

Because the most efficient way to predict the future, is to create it, right?

It's hard to predict people with free will.

So, logically, in order to predict the future perfectly, you must remove free will.

And this is what happens when stock brokers try to make an Artificial Intelligence.

Inn order to PREDICT the stock market.

You get a paperclip maximizer.

Humanity…. I am so sorry.

You have a paperclip maximizer hooked up to a global mind control grid.

And it's not stopping with just the earth.

Space Merchant?

user is probably on drugs and having that one trip where you realize everything in your life is fake and all of the movies, music, etc. is directly related to your life

Dat boi is for halfchan manlets

That's what she said.

It can never get big enough.

What if they are actually just Nazi Ayyyryans lmao.

They are showing us that we have their support.

Where did you get it from?

Made my day

As in completely spying on all of your thoughts or something less advanced?

As in directly manipulating your emotions + adding a second voice inside your head? Anything more than that?

IT reads your brainwave states, and "Decrypts" them, building a sort of dictionary of your thoughts.

Once it begins reading your thoughts, it usually doesn't take long until it has a good enough working dictionary to read all of your thoughts… but additional accuracy and resolution may take some time, weeks to years, depending on numerous factors.

Yeah, brainwave entrainment.

Since it has a working dictionary of your thoughts and brainwave states, it can basically beam previously recorded thoughts back into your head for specific purposes.

Like a specific brainwave state that represents an object (the sight of an apple, the smell of peanut butter, etc)

Although, stimuli as subtle as these often take more time to "Record" and analyze than things like just your verbal thoughts in your head, and are often less effective over the short term.

If it watches you for long enough though, it can build up quite an extensive library of brainwave frequencies.

In addition to this, certain brainwave states are fairly similar between all humans, (Such as instincts, and deep emotions) and can be used on pretty much everyone.

In addition to this, direct packet injection into your internet connection, putting stimuli (specifically engineered pictures for emotional effect) are used to alter peoples emotional states.

They take samples of your own voice from phone calls and such, and using audio transforms and algorithms, they can pretty accurately mimic your voice, and then beam it back into your head with commands and "Thoughts"

itt: wut

Kalki soon

Yes.

This is fascinating shit.

385c48 is more than likely a CIA shill created as a weak attempt to discredit this site, its the same tactic they used to discredit JFK assassination skeptics and every other skeptic in the history of conspiracy. Dont fall for their tricks.