ICANN is shutting the websites

Wew I guess the 4chan will be next then Holla Forums and then other websites.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/AnqjS
imgur.com/a/HYmrA
torproject.org/download/download
127.0.0.1:43110/0chan.bit
zeronet.readthedocs.io/en/latest/faq/
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought Trump stopped the transfer to the EU/UN?

Obama already handled the ICANN over to the private org long before trump got in.

Somebody build a new internet, stat

Also ICANN is only im charge of domain names so just save your website's IP addresses and you can connect without the url

Source, nigger

A court case could force the USA to create their own domain host. It needs to be memed.

A new one, since Obama gave ICANN away already.

No, they'll go for the smaller ones first. They'll start with the chans that are most offensive and smaller than Holla Forums, then slowly work toward Holla Forums. Eventually, if they can't subvert 4chan, they will take it down.

You need a domain name to be able to mitigate DDOS with a service like bitmitigate or cloudflare. If you just have the direct IP to your machine, you will get DDOSed off the internet. Going with direct IP doesn't help at all.

Shouldn't Holla Forums be mad as hell about this though? This gives Corporations the power to stomp free speech down and kill it, assuming nobody will create new domain hosts.

Holla Forums is trannies and 16 year olds, user. They are more concerned with their hormone doses rather than actual things that matter.

Name one chan that is both smaller and more offensive than 8ch. I defy you.

32ch
bronnen
endchan
mewch

can't they use .ru or .cn instead of .com?

kek fuck off already, Josh. Aren't you in debt?

Oh geez they are going to cry when they find out that the Holla Forums is down.

Just use the gopher protocol instead. The gopher internet is still untamed and just like the internet in the late 90's.

Here, have a nice cancer.
imgur.com/a/AnqjS
imgur.com/a/HYmrA

I don't know what's going on. What are we suppose to be panicking over?

There's one called gopherspace.

Holla Forums may be shut down.

Good.
This place will finally die, Holla Forums will finally have an excuse to go through with the mass grave they've threatened for years, and we all end happily.

This tbh

How come nobody pays attention to the gopher alternative?

Because it's a shitty service that died when owners wanted to monetize it. It's not open source like Internet.

most of Holla Forums need a winch to leave their room
should i invest in heavy machinery just in case?
jim owns the servers btw. cloudfare is the weakest link

ALERT== ==ALERT

SAMSON OPTION NOW CODE YELLOW

We are in imminent danger of being shut down on the clearnet. Copy and paste this entire post to a text document. Multiple sites have had their domains seized and we are next on the chopping block. We need to make preparations to go to war with the entire internet right now.

Download Tor browser here
torproject.org/download/download
8ch's onion site. When the domain goes down point the Tor browser to this address and you will be able to access the site.
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion

Zeronet: 127.0.0.1:43110/0chan.bit
zeronet.readthedocs.io/en/latest/faq/
Install AdNauseam which is much like Ublock Origin and it will send false clicks to advertisers. In the settings make sure to enable 'Click Ads' and set the slider between 'sometimes' and 'always' so spam detection systems don't block you.

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam

In the event that the Samson Option goes code red (8ch.net is shut down) we will holocaust the ad revenue of the entire internet and spread chaos everywhere. This thread will be for planning. We won't go meekly into the night.

Wew

D.A.D