FALL SEMESTERS ARE STARTING, REV UP THOSE CHALK STICKS

FALL SEMESTERS ARE STARTING, REV UP THOSE CHALK STICKS

It's time to chalk everything, Holla Forums.

Chalk your campus if you go to college- community, university, it doesn't matter. If you live near a campus, chalk it, and that means everyone who doesn't live in bumfuck nowhere. Chalk early in the morning; chalk late at night.

Cause no damage (except to triggered minds); it's just chalk. Use no profanity, no racial slurs; we have an election to win, and we need normie votes to do it.

Less talking. More chalking.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonym.to/?http://www.printrunner.com/cut-to-size-sticker-printing.html?attr151=10886&attr10=56761&attr167=10894&attr168=10955&attr155=10852&attr157=16176&attr152=10845&attr191=56772&attr153=11017&iv=iv_p_1_a_216929106_g_22032588906_c_118844191626_k_vinyl stickers_m_p_w_kwd-40989741_n_g_d_c_vltr_1t2_xyfozijseh_9021710_iivi__&k_clickid=30a6e70e-2e78-422b-9f25-56e1a7673f55&gclid=CK66v9-J8M4CFZCIaQodQWIMbQ
anonym.to/??http://www.uprinting.com/feeds/vinyl-bumper-sticker-printing?_=_&iv=iv_p_1_a_182055441_g_27964811721_c_93018225081_kmw_pla-171640736721_n_g_d_c_vltr_1o1_x_pla_y_336948_f_online_o_5352_z_US_i_en_j_171640736721_seh_9021710_iivi&k_clickid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIM_(Finnish_band)
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/ngpwt
mathsisfun.com/calculus/limits-infinity.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

…and don't be the one nigger who writes about Holla Forums.
Seriously, some asshat here chalked "8/pol/" in addition to all the Trump messages and I had to get off my ass at 3am and go remove it.

HAHAHA

That's awful.

If anyone asks where this is coming from, say /r/The_Donald. Or pretend this is mid-2000s Holla Forums and say Ebaumsworld.

Don't you know, all memes come from that evil white supremacist site Reddit

I thought it was 9gag

Don't be silly, everyone knows it's Fark

user you cheeky bastard…

Divide and conquer time. Chalk: "The Holocaust never happened, but it should have! - #freepalestine #blacklivesmatter"

Or "The real holocaust is in Palestine!"

Why not out jewy thing and attack ourselves? "White lives don't matter!" OR better yet we need to make up a symbol for blm and other racist groups to use as many use the swastika here to then false flag chock them!

I'm not the chalkenist who made the picture.

Assuming not shills, do what you want after the election.

Kek I have this happening in my campus. Apparently a 'NAZIII' group will be protesting and there'l be a counter-demo.

I live near a pretty big uni, guess i'll go chalk some Trump 2016 and MAGA everywhere. Doubt i'll be the only one too, feels like people where i live are sick of everything that's been happening.

Don't be afraid to be the first.

Also, if there's already been plenty of "Trump 2016" and "MAGA", try some super-triggers.

ILLEGALS KILL HISPANICS
#BLM GETS BLACKS KILLED

You get the idea.

When I go back to college, I'll make stickers and put them all over campus

Call BLM terrorists. It's true and easy to defend but the libs will go apeshit.

Brit here, I know it probably wouldn't help Trump but should I do it anyway to trigger cucks?

Come on. Everyone knows we all migrated from FunnyOrDie>>7316448

I'm in Scotland but it's really cucked here, so I've been making stickers and putting them around town. Going to head to a uni next. So far anti-EU ones have been the most triggering

Remember to put razor-blades behind them. So they get a sweet surprise when they try to rip them down.

It's always a good time for triggering. Just be wary of your shit laws - give a reason like Nige for being at a Trump rally if asked, not "I did it to trigger numales and femishits".

Remember, ladders are your friends. If you have access to a visible space that's hard to reach, use it!

Lefties can erase a Trump slogan on the ground. A Trump slogan on the third floor outside is a bit more difficult!

this isnt the star wars into this is driving. writing that way it useful for when there is a vehicle in front of you.

but it is clear you dont have a drivers license yet kid.

Nigger

Bump.

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself. XKCD is pretentious trash that tries to come off as intellectual, which is itself almost funny given that the creator is a drooling moron.

Holla Forums's ebaumsworld is 4chan.

Chaos.

Agreed. Humour for bluepilled STEMlords.

Naw, /r/the_Donald is definitely closer to 8ch's ebaumsworld then 4chan is

Interesting. I used to go to this university. Who exactly are these supposed neonazis? Are they students?

This. All of his comics are either him instilling his own shitty opinions on random subjects, inserting lame jokes that only he gets or some lame story with his cancered gf.

Seems as if it's time to…
Chalk it up.

You have to go back, Carlos

GET OUT YOU FUCKIN PUNSPIC

Still checks out. God Emperor was wise to choose this motto.

Man I wish i was in college during this election

No fuck that.

TIME TO GET CANS OF SPRAY CHALK

TIME TO CAUSE MORE ASSHURT AGAIN

pathetic. are you 12? what happened to flyposting, slapping stickers, wheat pasting, flyer spamming etc?

The point of stickers is exactly that they're hard to remove. They stick around, no pun intended.

Fuck off newfag. Last year there were thousands of shitlibs getting triggered by pro-Trump chalk signs.

Don't forget

When you push forward to a new front, you don't just keep going to the old line. Who's going to get triggered when at this point they're dealing with coming to terms with their having lost the election? Step it up and take a stand, faggot.

I think you severely underestimate the modern college cuck's capacity to be triggered.

Sticker can be a pain to make/produce in mass, anyone can get chalk.

And good luck getting a 20-foot long sticker that says TRUMP on it.

Exactly. It's far more practical, portable and discreet, if you get caught with a pocket full of chalk so the fuck what'? It can go anywhere anytime.

Wrong. You can get like 500 fucking bumper stickers custom made for $20. You can get 100 color A3 posters for that price too. You can make very difficult to remove sticker glue yourself for cheap through extra work with vinegar & basic office glue, like elmer's (2:1; glue:vinegar), you brush it onto the back of any printout, then carry a spray bottle to wet it before putting up. But that's equivalent to wheat pasting, it'll last years, it's fairly malicious. You can always just tape up posters like the left is fully comfortable doing every day.

Chalk will be washed away in a day, it will be low visibility on the floor and most importantly it'll look as cucked and terrified of committed political statement as it in actuality is.

So don't get caught. What are you, 12?

I would like to do this, but I'm worried that my artistic skills are such shit that it will have the opposite effect as is intended.

Finally my collection has purpose

Who would have ever thought that such masterful propaganda could be so simple?

I know it's bad in the south west, but how is this even possible?

You have no idea how bad it is getting.

Chandler, AZ USED to be 95 percent white, 2.5 black (majority in Maricopa) and 2.5 hispanic.

Now - 50/40/10.

Rio Rico is southern Arizona is now 70/30 Mex to white.

Sierra Vista used to be a white stronghold - now 60 white 40 hispanic.

For fucks sake, Prescott and Flagstaff used to be majority white in AZ with 5-10 percent feather-niggers. I have never seen so many spics there EVER in the past 20 years I have been there combined, then what I saw in my travels there this year.

Shit is happening at light speed. It's not just white flight, it's a fucking invasion - we are being Browned.

(checked)
Stay strong man

Please tell me where I can get 500 for $20. I will plaster my entire city at every bus stop if this is true.

Please, anyone, I need to fight back.

get the fuck out

I go to a local college in AZ, the majority over 2/3 of the student population is mestizo, we have a Gay/Straight Alliance, and all manner of left-leaning pozzed professors. I want to start putting stuff up.

Anyone have templates are images that they recommend? I've got some basic Omniphi stuff saved, but I can always do with more

You can find some whites at HS level and down, but they immediately leave and never come back once they graduate. My town is at around 40% spic and going up by the year, with most of the whites being around 50+ years old
thanks bud

test

CHALK STICKS
Are you guys fucking retarded?
The founding fathers are rolling in their fucking graves.

Get a job.

Get out son.

Just get out.

Go to Montana.

I too would love to know where I could get that many stickers for that much

There
Will
Be
No
Where
Left
To
Go

If we keep running. Yesterday New Mexico got browned, now AZ is getting browned. Tomorrow it will be Utah/Nevada.

Do you want White Reservations? Because this is how you get white reservations.

A THREAT TO OUR SCHOOLS? WEAPONIZED CALCIUM CARBONATE. FIND OUT THIS INSIDER STORY, AND WHY IT'S TIME TO BLOCK THE CHALK

I can't find video / image, but I remember this sneaky way to tag places. Basically you have a bag with a false bottom with the shape you are tagging, and then you have the spraypaint inside. You put down the bag or whatever and press button to spray. Can't remember exact way it works. There is spray paint, non-permanent chalk. Sold as "Temporary Marking Paint" use with stencils for fast, tasteful tags.

You could also do reverse graffiti. Put down stencil, and wash away grime. With a hand held power washer and hard plastic stencil.

When I saw it the first thing I thought of was how could I ever post on Holla Forums again.

Remembering back she also stated how a bunch of other girls were getting these tattoos, if you are dating christian girls watch out, they may have been marked unknowingly for diversity.

wew those trips.

Jews aren't supposed to get tattoos

Jews do a lot of things they aren't supposed to do. This board's very existence is dependent on Jews, whether low-level to high-level, doing things they aren't supposed to do. Remember the real Jews don't even use or see the Torah as something to follow, they follow the Talmud, and I don't think it has anything about tattoos in it.

Jews aren't supposed to do a lot of things that they do, but they do.

the record has been corrected

Where are you bro?

Does anyone have that "sad pictures of migrants to make you say fuck laws" paint pic?

Let Holla Forums motivate you brother, it's already changed my life for the better. Quit spending money and your precious time on the vidya games, they're just as degenerate as drugs. Instead of continuing a cycle of self-hate and loathing with your free time begin to better yourself. I've quit recently and just worked out for the first time in 7 years. I made my own fucking jump-rope because I'm such a poor fag. It's about motivation, and we're all here for you.

Learn from your (((enemy))) and save literally EVERY single penny you can. If you want a better life you have to take it, step by step. If a trade interests you, begin to ask around until for an opportunity to apprentice/shadow/be a shop bitch for free. If you get turned away, but really want to be part of that shop, keep coming back. Show them your relentless desire to accomplish your goals and they will let you in the door. Before you know it you'll be able to move to a whiter and brighter place.

Also kudos to you on no-debt. I'm not virginfag…but I would trade that to wipe the mountain of crippling debt I have from a useless education. If this is really fucking up your psychology, then learn some psychology. NLP (neuro linguistic programming) can get you laid….but ultimately that orgasm isn't worth the effort divested.

It's a biological urge to fuck so granted you cannot ignore those desires….but it's (((this))) shitty society that makes you feel inadequate. If you're here, you are on the right path. After the rope and the reckoning you can worry about a mate…and if you prepare yourself physically and mentally then she will come to you.

Out there is some bluepilled femanon who is in the same boat as you are. It's up to you, and all of us, to save her from a world where she'll be forever lost.

Build it )))you own personal temple((( and she will cum. (on your dick bro)

I'm rambling….but seriously dude, look at Pepe ten years ago. He was a sad sack of feels, now he leads our cavalry. Trust in your brothers, trust in Kek and our collective meme magic, but most of all you have to trust in yourself. You have been forever taught to doubt. It's time to believe and it's time to trust. Praise Kek and may his power flow unto you.

RELEVANT FOR FRESHMAN FAGGOTS

Those old fucks have been doing nothing but rolling in their graves for generations now faggot. You think this war started with GG? fuck off.

We're at a tipping point you fool. Do you even realize how insane it is that we can trigger people with just fucking temporary words?? The more out of control these bantz become the more normies will wake the fuck up and inadvertently realize how cuck'd their shit is and begin to search for the red pills.

Even if it's .00001% of every faggot triggered that begins to wake up, every set of shoulders on our side counts. This is gonna be the big fight.

You can step off the roller-coaster any time you damn well please, but don't tell others to get off to just because you're too weak to fight with us.

If you are a non-white male, speak up. Record videos of yourself talking about Trump, and post them on social media such as Twitter, and use popular tags. These are very effective red pilling materials and will help to convert many normies including cucked white people. You don't have to say who you are, just be non-white male, and talk about Trump. Do it for Daddy.

Holy shit, I live in Chandler too. I saw high school kids getting onto the bus at Chandler High the other day. The crowd was about 25% white, 65% beaner, and the rest nigger/asian. I'm not sure if I should stay out here or move back to Iowa (Which is alarmingly pozzed itself.)

You too? Is /meadhall/ still a thing?

Jews only care about scamming goys and keeping the shekels flowing. The rules of their talmud are so obtuse you have to break ten laws just to get up in the morning, so any religious laws they just bullshit, so it's no wonder the model kike is a conniving fuck.
Our recent rise is great, but newfags should really know more about jewish pathology.

9001% this

lol

dont be a retard user

Notice anything on the blonde girl's wrist? Never let your Jew-guard down.

if you live next to one drive over there at night and chalk it

Idiots.

user that star only has 5 points. Clearly just an edgy satanist.

Sorry, I was mistaken. I've never done a custom vinyl sticker order myself but when I did a quick google search I misread the pricing structures.

Here you can get 500 at 6"x3" for $80, not $20:
anonym.to/?http://www.printrunner.com/cut-to-size-sticker-printing.html?attr151=10886&attr10=56761&attr167=10894&attr168=10955&attr155=10852&attr157=16176&attr152=10845&attr191=56772&attr153=11017&iv=iv_p_1_a_216929106_g_22032588906_c_118844191626_k_vinyl stickers_m_p_w_kwd-40989741_n_g_d_c_vltr_1t2_xyfozijseh_9021710_iivi__&k_clickid=30a6e70e-2e78-422b-9f25-56e1a7673f55&gclid=CK66v9-J8M4CFZCIaQodQWIMbQ

Similar price here, 5 x 2.5 for $80:
anonym.to/??http://www.uprinting.com/feeds/vinyl-bumper-sticker-printing?_=_&iv=iv_p_1_a_182055441_g_27964811721_c_93018225081_kmw_pla-171640736721_n_g_d_c_vltr_1o1_x_pla_y_336948_f_online_o_5352_z_US_i_en_j_171640736721_seh_9021710_iivi&k_clickid

I used to have a contact with a vinyl printer before I moved states. /o/ on cuckchan has a sticker culture for their cars, they might serve as useful contacts supportive of the cause. The issue with professional custom orders is it usually only begins to be cost-effective as bulk orders. When I was in uni, I would use their printers at 8c a copy and then make the custom sticker paste mentioned above. It's very cost-effective but takes handiwork (brushing down the backs of each sticker then leaving them to dry overnight), and you need to carry a spray bottle (used a small insect spray bottle) filled with water to wet the paste before slapping it (saliva works in a jam) which makes it a slightly longer process than a standard peel & stick. Traditional wheat paste of flyposters is highly effective but even more conspicuous.

Chalk one up for the redpilled clueless.
with fiends like u,Trump don't need enemies

₪₪₪f4e220₪₪₪

You're both wrong, she just likes Mongolian music

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIM_(Finnish_band)

Chalk is hip. Get with the times gramps.

Anybody who thinks the ground is called the "floor" can be safely ignored.

"Trump is already President!" #staywoke

Smart crowd. Silence is consent.

If you're a decent artist, you can get sticker labels and make your own. I got 500 for around £2, and have been making custom stickers. Sure it's time consuming, but you can make any message you want, and the stickers are very sticky. Some cuck already tried to peel off my fuck EU stickers but failed lol.

Anything a britbong like me can do? I always felt like messing with liberals…

Oh shit so it's you Holla Forums? I can't believe a University in California would get "TRUMP 2016" on the floor with chalk, that people tried erasing so bad.

Thank you.

A uni in my city(ausfag here) put up a Trump banner on their clocktower of their uni.

Fuck me we have to be the last red pilled country left.

I heard Yellowstone likes to consume that state every so often.

Sure I'm down, I'm ausfag (Canberra) anyone wanna join me?

Not to meet up, don't worry, just to organise the message.

Thinking for a false flag: "No Country for Whites"
or for legit: "Fuck Off We're Full"

Nevada already is browned. My county, Clark, is around 35% white. Clark County is THE county that holds like 60%+ of the states population. Its going to get a percent lower every year also because Las Vegas is a sanctuary city.

Its been creeping into Utah because the Mormons are inviting them in.

Chalked em

Guys, I know you are upset with the left, but what have they.ever done to deserve this oppression? This is why we need broader anti-harassment laws and more speech restrictions.

Same. Maybe a message like "You can't barrage the Farage"

Dropping some simple redpills to spread

I think I'm done, I have more content, but I don't have my folders well organized. Maybe I will deliver mroe later.

I for one is glad you did.

kids. in my day, trolling meant something. like a good old mass fistfight. i feel old.
yet, it's not all bad. just wussy i guess.

"Anonymous" has become so deprecated by now you can go full circle and give them credit for it.

I thought this poster might be a shill, but he posted a Holla Forums image so he's "one of us".

Trigger lefties, and trigger them often, and they will eventually start to think about whether borders and law are really that bad.
Consider it a form of exercise for the liberal amygdala.

You are doing god's work user. Bless you

In college, we had quite a few colleagues around or over 30. One even coming from another entirelly different course, she just gave up on what she was doing to try what she loved. Believe me, it's ok. Better late than never.

Chalking places is probably illegal, and if it isn't, then it should be made illegal tbh. It's vandalism.

Why not let politicians campaign for themselves? You've already chosen your candidate, must you try to influence others?

hello reddit

Did you leak ep 5 yet?

macs the man

zd

That's pretty funny.

This. I just started college again, after years and years of work. Just remember that you got more life experience and working experience than they do. Age really doesn't matter, it's a fucking meme that gets pushed around by mostly kikes that want people in debt.

Move to 95% white midwest then (estimate, all I ever see are whites in my hometown), just don't be a POS if you move up here.

Literally all we have are the few blacks that do construction up here and the natives who despite being cultureless mixed breeds are majority white at this point also.

feelsgud

LOOK AT ALL THESE FUCKING REPLIES WITH PICS OF PEOPLE CHALKING UP THEIR SCHOOLS….

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

America Great Make Again, faggots.

WSU?

Yeah /meadhall/ is a thing.

time to desensitize people to the swastica

it says everything in one symbol

and it is easier to mark anywhere/everywhere quickly

The first is you nab a brown shopping bag and inlay a proper stencil board inside and carry the can in it.

Physicist here. The complaints about laminar flow and fluid mechanics in general is a bit pedantic because solving viscous flow for a wardrobe is a job for a computer, not pen and paper.

The cartoon is actually correct but the picture is misleading. The calculation done assumes the wardrobe were resting at the bottom of a 2km ocean stationary. Thus the criticism of the maths about the wardrobe being thrown in is correct, but is not the situation the maths Randy uses describes.\

Now it makes sense: if the ocean were infinitely deep, indeed the theoretical pressure at the bottom would be infinite hence infinite flow rate into Narnia.

Randy should have just drawn the wardrobe at the bottom of the ocean.

DONALD TRUMP'S JEWISH ZIONIST CABAL
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

Michael Abboud - Communications Coordinator, Donald J. Trump for President
Paul Achleitner - Chairman, Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank (Donald Trump's largest lender)
Sheldon Adelson - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Elliott Broidy - Vice Chairman, Trump Victory Committee
Michael Cohen - Executive Vice President and Special Counsel, The Trump Organization
Gil Dezer - President, Trump Dezer Development
Michael Dezer - Founder, Trump Dezer Development
Lewis Eisenberg - Chairman, Trump Victory Committee
Boris Epshteyn - Senior Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President
Stephen Feinberg - Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Alan Fishman - Chairman, Ladder Capital (Donald Trump's second largest lender)
David Friedman - Co-Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump
Samuel Fox - Vice Chairman, Trump Victory Committee
Alan Garten - Executive Vice President and General Counsel, The Trump Organization
Bruce Gelb - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Michael Glassner - Deputy Campaign Manager and Former National Political Director, Donald J. Trump for President
Lawrence Glick - Executive Vice President of Strategic Development, The Trump Organization
Jason Greenblatt - Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer, The Trump Organization; Co-Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump
Vincent Harris - Former Digital Strategy Manager, Donald J. Trump for President
Carl Icahn - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Peter Kalikow - Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Daniel Kowalski - Deputy Policy Director, Donald J. Trump for President
Charles Kushner - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Jared Kushner - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Yael Kushner [née Ivanka Trump] - Executive Vice President, The Trump Organization
Bennett LeBow - Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Richard LeFrak - Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Corey Lewandowski - Former Campaign Manager, Donald J. Trump for President
Howard Lorber - Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Douglas Manchester - Donor, Make America Great Again PAC
Bernard Marcus - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Rebekah Mercer - Donor, Make America Number One PAC
Robert Mercer - Donor, Make America Number One PAC
Amanda Miller - Vice President of Marketing, The Trump Organization
Jason Miller - Senior Communications Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President
Stephen Miller - National Policy Director, Donald J. Trump for President
Steven Mnuchin - National Finance Chairman, Donald J. Trump for President
Samuel Nunberg - Former Policy Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President
Geoffrey Palmer - Donor, Rebuilding America Now PAC
John Paulson - Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council
Stewart Rahr - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Richard Roberts - Vice Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump
George Ross - Executive Vice President and Senior Counsel, The Trump Organization
Steven Roth - Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Felix Sater - Former Senior Adviser, The Trump Organization
Keith Schiller - Director of Security, The Trump Organization
Melvin Sembler - Vice Chairman, Trump Victory Committee
Ronald Weiser - Vice Chairman, Trump Victory Committee
Andrew Weiss - Executive Vice President, The Trump Organization
Allen Weisselberg - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, The Trump Organization
Lawrence Weitzner - Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President
Steven Witkoff - Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Stephen Wynn - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Lara Yunaska - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President

Ive been putting these up

Thanks mate

You mean (((whites))), Jamal.

Reminder that whenever you see anything on a posterboard, street light, what have you that is leftist in nature (pro-faggot rally, marxism, feminist, discussions of privilege, etc.) that you need to calmly, purposefully take it down, put it in your pocket, and dispose of it some distance away from its original location.

Act as though it’s your job to be taking it down. Don’t be a fucking sperg and RIP it down or up in full view of anyone. Make sure there aren’t cameras around.

Everyone of these are both new to me AND awesome. I love how both atheist liberals and Christian ones were ridiculed.

Good post. Thanks for sharing.

Why, because you’re STILL a fucking moderate piece of shit who thinks that the above is representative of Christianity and that “neither side is right”?

Reported.

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ
Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj
ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF
Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9
Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ
Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv
Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X
Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys
Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU
Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7
Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK
Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa
Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK
The clan leader of white Americans”: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t
ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd
Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE
If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump
archive.is/C7Vdz
Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx
Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr

Oh sweet, they made my thread a sticky-

Ai yi yi.

This is where "Illegals Kill Hispanics" comes in.

Actually I'm a hardcore Christfag. I just like that all forms of liberalism are shown as shit.

Neither Atheists nor Christians can allow ourselves to be hijacked by their bullshit.

Jesus Christ, I can smell the potato pancakes off you from here, Ephraim.

You don't *fake* attacks on yourself. If you have to fake them, it means your whole ideology is a fraud because the thing you claim to exist actually doesn't, and you have to make it up. This is why SJW's fake, this is why they caught that dumb bitch painting swastikas on her dorm.

Think for a fucking second, provided you're not just a d&c shill. What happens when a Trump supporter, who it just so happens has the job of removing these things because the dean demands it, gets his shit rekt behind your fuckery.

Also, is 'Trump supporters are so mental they put razor blades behind their posters.' really an idea you want out there.

Do this on private property, by all means if someone comes on your property being a dick they deserve what they get, but in a public space it's a really bad fucking idea.

Why is this stickied?

Do the mods think everyone here is 18 years old?

….am I getting old?

Ops get stickied so others who might want to participate are able to.

Thanks and checked, Satan

Perhaps using a washable liquid spray would be quicker.

1/2 cup water
1 Tbsp. flour
Several drops of food coloring
Put those in a spray bottle, twist it closed, shake, then spray.

There are sprays you can buy (see pics), but this is cheaper and uses ingredients most people have already.

I don't see how this can backfire and have some troll write some stupid shit that then gets picked up by some retard on a news site. No siree.

Perhaps you can go drink some paint.

Go jump in an oven, you inbred jew.

Oh, I remember the first Chalkening. Let's actually drive someone to suicide this time.

Are you some non-NEET over 30 (Married, too, no doubt) and thinks writing things in chalk is immature and stupid? Then yes, you got old.

Damn user, stop being such a l4m3r

Really? Okay then, Schlomo.

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

Even (((Mark Levin))) has yet to endorse him. He may have to later though.

I wonder when jew-nest exterminator is being released. The guy deserves a second chance.

I bet you fags haven't even registered yet

oh shit, that's the Court of the Carolinas at NCSU.

Anyone in Boulder want to meet up and chalk the shit out of campus while everyone is at the game tonight?

Capped

OOPs meant for

More like this.

This is the year, my little college buddies. Ready?

M8 you have no idea how bad things really are over here.

Is Chandler a secret origin point of Holla Forumsacks?

Put on your MAGA hat and just walk by casually.

Gott damn these Aryan genes of mein

Man, my record is really being corrected here. I wish I could help you guys chalk, I go to community college.

doesn't matter
chalk swastikas everywhere

CHALK IT UP ANYWAY YOU FUCK

pics or it didn't happen

Funny, if true.

Spray painted some pillars on campus last year, school admin called a fucking assembly like it was high school a week later, after a bunch of people (not me) started the chalkening as well.

There's a wall at my campus that has repeating pictures of frumpy, constipated-looking feminists scowling on it saying things like, "Don't oppress me," and "Smash the patriarchy."

I am considering putting a few dry erase markers next to it and call whatever becomes of it modern art.

That literately sounds like something out of 1984. An actual "Big Brother" figure.

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS!

Well this is your chance to get chalking, now isn't it?

You guys are doing good, all I got is I pull down tranny signs on the public cork board all the time.

There's some mental that comes in here and puts one up every week, and every week I take it down and tear it up.

Public cork board at my work, excuse me

Kinda, yeah. I'll try to get a picture of it. It's ripe for getting modern-arted I believe since it is protected by some kind of plastic. I'll test it soon.

I plan to get more involved this year, but I still haven't decided whether I should go the route of 'illicit' activity or try and unpoz my college republicans. I will get into some chalking either way though.

Looking forward to it user.

As an atheist I'm glad your not letting your religion being used against you by those that don't believe in it or even follow it's virtues.

Is having the most punchable face imaginable a prerequisite for smuggies?

I honestly don't care if he's telling the truth. Still keked

Oh yeah? Well my feelings say otherwise!

I live in California, there's way more spic kids running around than white kids. I never realized the gravity of the situation until recently. Most white people in my town are old.

don't worry user, you'll get where you're going

I keep reading these sad stories and I just got a random idea on top of my head. Would user be willing study by themselves if someone provided learning material? There is a possibility that there are anons that want to study but lack materials.I'm almost tempted to scan few college chemistry books, scan them and make a Holla Forums exclusive library and I have accsess to book store that sells good scan worthy books. Granted if anons are motivated to practice their math and other science skills. Gender studies and other trash subjects are ABSOLUTELY HARAM

Holla Forums school

LSHTINTTMGOTSAT :DDD

There were Jews in the SS and in high level positions of the Luftwaffe, fuck off

also jews are not the problem but the zionists

a jew who willingly separates his semitic genes from european ones, does not follow his satanic death cult to a word and does not interfere with our politics or everyday life with propaganda is a.o.k to me

figuring which one he is, is the hardest part

Fuck off, kike apologist. Kikes not in charge are just as subversive, only damage they are capable of inflicting is lower.

>>>/reddit/

Make stickers that are real simple like "google TGSNT" with a qr code on the side. "
I am going to get a sticker maker now and am gonna put stickers literally everywhere.

To be honest TGSNT is not all that well made. It's supposed to be about Hitler doing nothing wrong but it's mostly WWII redpills in general. But the bad thing about it are the long texts without a narrator.

I would suggest the documentary for any Holla Forumsack or already redpilled person, but a normalfag will see it as boring "neonazi propaganda" with the dramatic music and everything.

Telling people to connect chalk Trumping with Nazi imagery of any kind is obvious bait. It's "hey Rabbi whatcha doin'" only with Holla Forumsacks doing the rabbi's dirty work for him.

Hobby Lobby is open on Saturdays. Campuses are generally quiet Sunday morning.

If I remember correctly, you make pic related with a paste made from water and moss and watering it every so often. right?

….or chia seeds….like a chia pet

I'm looking to buy a house in California and running into the same problem. The white areas are either old and dying or young and self-destructively pozzed. We don't have long to turn things around.

It would be fantastic if enough of us could make these all over our campuses. The only problem is the logistics of being able to water it often without arousing suspicion and finding a place where it would be seen after it grows, but not disturbed before it has the chance to grow.

Some moss types are pretty resilient, it could take herbicides to keep it from just growing back. But that goes out the window if it can be tampered with before it gains footing.

How right wing conservative ultra-nationalists co-opted the liberal hippie tree hugger movement I'll never understand.

Any other ideas than chalking?

LOL, what bullshit.

Yep, they would.

Tbh the message is very diluted with the whorish aesthetic.

You know 90+% of the people don't view it this way.

I hit up my university with a lot of trump2016 and feminism is cancer. Didn't get any visible reactions and I'm sure they were washed off the next day

Not only did he not say any of what you greentexted, but you also sound extremely butthurt.

then you woke up

they're in over-drive today, something triggered them

learn golf or something that mostly white people do. For me it was yacht racing.

If true you did gud. Thanks.

One is based on hate.
The other love.

That makes no fucking sense. Going by your logic, if the wardrobe was instead 1 foot higher, then the flow rate would go down. As a result, the flow rate would be less than your definition of infinity, making it a finite number "n", with your definition of infinity at n+1. That makes no sense because infinity by definition must be larger than any expressible number. Here's a website that explains this at a child's level, perfect for a diaper-shitting retard such as yourself: mathsisfun.com/calculus/limits-infinity.html

If you're too dumb to understand the concept of infinity then you're not worth anyone's time. Taking freshman physics does not make you a physicist, retard. Go suck mike brown's dick in hell.