Check mate

check mate

bladerunner was shit tbh

Why was she so perfect?

Because she hates kikes.

That's what I always thought. I never saw the appeal. It's a lazy film noir detective mystery set in the mid 21st century, which still seemed a long way off in the early 80s. Now you watch it, and it's just disappointing because the vision of the possible future shown is maybe one we could have had if we weren't so busy shelling out billions to help niggers and other assorted shitskins multiply.

What fucking garbage. It should be obvious by now the 'dead dinosaurs are oil' meme is quackery. There's big balls of methane orbiting Jupiter. So what, there's a lot of dead dinosaurs up there?

Oil is the primordial hydrocarbons from which life began. It isn't dead plankton. That's fucking stupid.

You're fucking stupid, holy Hell.

I miss the time when Red Ice was based and not shilling for the aut-kike

I doubt the two will even be remotely comparable despite any genre similarities.

What do YOU think would happen to all of that plant and animal material if you subjected it to massive amounts of pressure and heat for billions of years?
just think of all the plants and animals that were born and died for the past 3 billion years. scientists have evidence that 99% of all species to ever live are now extinct.

and since we have an angry god, he let niggers live. Niggers got to be in the 1%.

Carbon, like water and everything else on earth, got reused by the things currently alive. Where do YOU think the hydrocarbons which formed the first life forms went? It just stopped being created?

Your dumb ass probably thinks the earth is 5000 years old and dinosaur bones were planted by tricky of' Satan to fool everyone.

DRUPPIES BTFO

ok maybe you werent paying attention to my question. I asked what you think would happen if large amounts of plant and animal material WASNT REUSED and was buried and subjected to a lot of pressure and heat for billions of years.
I was implying its not being used by other things yet, thats the whole idea. Then you just resorted to copying me and playing dumb.
Im also suggesting that not all animals that lived get buried and subjected to heat and pressure, but SOME do, are you following this now? Were you fucking asleep in 9th grade science class everyday and just guessed correctly on the tests?
So BILLIONS OF YEARS of SOME plants and animal material would be fucktons of stuff in the ground.
Nobody said it was all the animals, nobody said most of these animals didnt get reused by others, nobody said any of that stupid shit you just said.
No lets try this again.

What would happen to a ton of plant and animal material that is under a lot of heat and pressure for billions of years?
Hell it doesnt even have to be that long. This can be recreated in a lab. Can your crazy idea be replicated?

Looks like a man with shaved mustache.

Fucking Christ even when we want to talk about film, we have shit taste, did all the faggots who left for /television/ come back?

Prove it's not overused or unoriginal, show me variation beyond black and neon with high speed vehicles. Show me that it's not overused.

WTF I love Sean Young now?

It's like I'm really on Holla Forums

how can they even say that when The First isn't even out yet?

Which cyberpunk films did Blade Runner copy, user?

There was already a thread on this asshole

and guess who the quote is by, someone who just said last week they didnt want any spoilers since they havent seen it

Your formulation is so retarded. It's backwards. You are arguing, "hurrr what happens to carbon if I sit on it for a million years, checkmate!" It's not fucking relevant.

The question which is relevant is how much biomatter is 'lost' into the ground, and does it equal out to the magnitude of oil that we find, and keep finding. Even if heat and pressure produce hydrocarbons, is that the main source? The amounts of oil we get are staggering and larger than what 'scientists' believed we'd find. They were all claiming we were just about tapped out two decades ago. But we keep finding more. That points to it being a product of reactions deeper in the earth's mantle. A single volcano eruption in the 19th century put more carbon in the atmosphere than mankind ever has. There are massive amounts of carbon down there.

Where the fuck does all the methane on Triton come from? If this where earth people would start saying cow farts. Clearly there's no life on Triton, which means that hydrocarbons can be produced by methods other than organic life.

That's not what I meant, Blade Runner started the style and that's the only reason it's popular but the style itself went to shit.

i'm from the year 2025 and every single film is now a sequel, reboot, or new entry in a cinematic universe filled with bullshit "shoutouts" like these.

Marketing thread to get you hyped for the new movie.

1/10 made me reply

Why would anyone market to fifteen autists and sudocuck?

Sudocuck is autistic enough to buy a hundred tickets just to spite imaginary Holla Forums nazis.