Brit/pol/ #1184 - Flag-Flying Edition

Petition
citizengo.org/en/pc/36753-boris-flys-lgbt-flag-british-embassies-no-other-special-interest-groups-allowed

Nigel Farage: The EU's Apple tax ruling is GOOD NEWS for post-Brexit Britain
express.co.uk/news/uk/705589/nigel-farage-apple-eu-tax-britain

EU fanatic French minister QUITS for pro-UK replacement ahead of Brexit talks
express.co.uk/news/politics/705645/EU-fanatic-French-minister-Emmanuel-Macros-quits-pro-UK-Michel-Sapin-Brexit-Theresa-May

Theresa May chairs cabinet Brexit brainstorm at Chequers
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37219143

Lib Dem leader warns of post-EU-vote 'forces of racism'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37220106
>"Literally who" is expected to say outgoing UKIP leader Nigel Farage and French far-right leader Marine Le Pen should not be allowed to "dictate our policy".

Jeremy Corbyn takes huge 24 point lead over Owen Smith in Labour leadership contest
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/31/jeremy-corbyn-takes-huge-24-point-lead-over-owen-smith-in-labour/
>A YouGov survey (because that's where you go for the "best" polling data amirite) for The Times of those entitled to vote in the contest puts the current Labour leader on 62% with Mr Smith trailing on 38%.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/education-37223063
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/31/two-schoolgirls-sexually-assaulted-same-man-north-london-enfield
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/31/theresa-may-should-not-negotiate-the-unnegotiable-and-get-britai/
niallthinksandwrites.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/is-britain-nation-of-immigrants-plus.html
telegraph.co.uk/tv/2016/08/31/the-crystal-maze-to-return-to-television-with-david-tennant-as-h/
poal.me/r7gqei
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/31/ftse-100-stumbles-and-pound-hovers-at-131-as-investors-eye-euroz/
order-order.com/2016/08/31/white-sniffs-dover/
thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-3757079/FTSE250-soars-14-month-high-closing-20-post-Brexit-low.html
polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_DS_13/filters/LIKELY:1/type/smallest/dates/20160710-20160830/collapsed/true/spotlight/1
twitter.com/britainelects/status/770991554278350849
churchtimes.co.uk/articles/2016/26-august/news/uk/bid-to-install-padded-chairs-squashed-by-court
twitter.com/britainelects/status/770995587915386881
diybrexit.38degrees.org.uk/
dw.com/en/identifying-the-roots-of-immigrant-crime/a-1953916
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/23/germany-registers-surge-crimes-right-wing-radicals/
poal.me/1ljr3p
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/738091916668116994
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/770999536198320128
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/770973220459642880
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/770909148150132736
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/770966038548799493
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/770957818207887360
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/770942948448038912
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/770962892334268416
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/770908094318645253
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/770900651828187136
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/770666904012853248
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen#Effects
telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/10695991/Why-are-mens-sperm-rates-falling.html
ispub.com/IJU/2/1/7519
archive.is/Wwe0N
twitter.com/tanahashi1_100/status/771004306136768512
archive.is/CAipk
archive.is/BlCEO
en.auswitz.org)
order-order.com/2016/08/31/clintons-anger-translator-says-putin-funding-ukip/
archive.is/fAbbV
poal.me/exf869
poal.me/llajst
youtu.be/PAGnsCiV1o0?t=3m58s
soundcloud.com/trs-radio/trs100-episode-a-hundred-a-hundred-twenty
youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno
youtube.com/watch?v=4BQvlJkQGoc
youtube.com/watch?v=L2UKc14LgGg
youtube.com/watch?v=TnGG8SEYDoQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/07/how-tall-is-nigel-farage-we-answer-the-most-googled-questions-ab/
amren.com/interviews/1997/1219-cspan/index.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37230455
twitter.com/MSmithsonPB/status/771037463645130752
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Italy#Racial_laws
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2300503/Turin-Shroud-medieval-fake-dates-Christs-lifetime-say-scientists.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not posting in the literal faggot thread.

Because you are a cuck Jewboy

this is the real thread tbh

UK girls becoming more unhappy
bbc.co.uk/news/education-37223063

To all visitors and casual observers, this is your threadly reminder that any and all anti-Polish rhetoric is IRONIC.

We here at Brit/pol/ are PROUD WARRIORS OF EVROPA; we fight tirelessly and unapologetically for the implementation of a GLOBAL ARYAN SUPERSTATE.

Who'd have thunk it.

PROPER THREAD TBH

v>>7315881

This is a better thread tbh

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/31/two-schoolgirls-sexually-assaulted-same-man-north-london-enfield

Can't believe they labelled this guy "white".

tanned

There has been a spike in white sexual assaults!

Theresa May's Brexit warning: Britain cannot stay in the EU 'through the back door'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/31/theresa-may-should-not-negotiate-the-unnegotiable-and-get-britai/

Anti white propaganda is more important that catching a perp.

That is the stage we have been at for a while now.

Doesn't help that some of them do genuinely look like trogs.

Politicians BTFO

BASED ARTICLE INCOMING

Why politicians almost always sound ridiculous when they try to talk about BritishValues
niallthinksandwrites.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/is-britain-nation-of-immigrants-plus.html

Patriarchy tbh

Let's see those suicide rates please

Based feminism tbh

Thatnks for this thread SA all the shitposters are gone. May's been surprisingly based so far.

FUCK. WRANG PIC

Don't hold me to this, but teenage girls are more suicidal than teenage boys.

It's only when men become adults that they realise they're considered expendible and off themselves.

Just a freindly warning that Ruseman is about.

Heavens knows what dastardly plans he has up his sleeve for this thread.

Why do Arab girls have such big nips?

best thread

The Crystal Maze to return to television with David Tennant as host
telegraph.co.uk/tv/2016/08/31/the-crystal-maze-to-return-to-television-with-david-tennant-as-h/

Reminder to report b05 and request a ban

Why haven't you filtered him yet?

poal.me/r7gqei
poal.me/r7gqei
poal.me/r7gqei
poal.me/r7gqei

Sageing till we get this sorted out. Duplicate so must fill with more text blah blah

Reeee?

I don't talk to teenage girls tbh so I had no idea!

FTSE 100 on track for best August since global financial crisis
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/31/ftse-100-stumbles-and-pound-hovers-at-131-as-investors-eye-euroz/

"B-B-B-BUT BREXIT W-W-WILL KILL THE EC-C-CONOMY"

Women are raised into mental instability so it doesn't surprise me.

w e w

J U S T

REAL OP of other thread tbh

Don't post in it lads it's garbage

Rob Ford 2.0

order-order.com/2016/08/31/white-sniffs-dover/

who would have thought that would happen

This

post a link lad an ill decide if ill jump ship :^)

You this butthurt that your one is filled with politics shills?

thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-3757079/FTSE250-soars-14-month-high-closing-20-post-Brexit-low.html

Waiting on that lad posting his fresh Pepe tbh

(((REUTERS))) Presidential poll shows tie
polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_DS_13/filters/LIKELY:1/type/smallest/dates/20160710-20160830/collapsed/true/spotlight/1

It's not been funny since 2013

This tbh!

Come on lad, post that rare!

who /£100,000 a month/ here?

to be fair though lads Harris and Enoch probably had prime Boi Pucci's tbh

At least ttpw isn't as ugly as that Tory councillor

Spoiler that filth

I think he is but I'm happy that thread exists. It's a reference of all the plebs that plague this board normally

ttpw is a tragedy

==LAD==

Trips for second referendum

42fd61 F*l*e*e*

Noice!

we don't want a neverendum

HALED

ta lad
two hours on paint

I love her lads, I really do.

what a freak.

filtered + reported

>"b-b-but bad thing will happen!"
It's delicious

filtered + reported

Good lad, we are building up quite the collection of Brit/pol/ specific Pepe OC tbh.

On banning people from wearing the burka in public:
Support: 57%
Oppose: 25%
(via YouGov)

Just ban Muslims, it's easier, they've even managed to corrupt our pet niggers

twitter.com/britainelects/status/770991554278350849

>tfw lesbian attraction to Virginia Hale

who did I annoy in payroll, lads?

DO THEY LURK HERE

you're not a female
you're just a confused lad

But lad, what about

BRITISH ISLAM

good pepe lad

Are you a lass, lad?

Very nice, lad.

I'm not ttpw lad. I'm a real lass, lad. I swear on me mum. No I'm not the underage kraut who posted her wonky boobs either before anyone asks.

Yes.

were you the other one in that thread who also timestamped?

oxymoron.

It's such a red herring pathetic issue that would really not make that significant of a difference.

Thank fuck for the Infowars water filter
It's filtered all the cancer in this thread

No. I never post pictures. I'm not going to either. Pls no bully mods.

Bid to install padded chairs squashed by Court

churchtimes.co.uk/articles/2016/26-august/news/uk/bid-to-install-padded-chairs-squashed-by-court

This they have high moral standards about. CHAIRS.

How old are you?

We are going to need proof tbh.

Brit/pol/ is a trap free zone and we need to keep it that way. The last time we tolerated someone larping as a lass it almost got Brit/pol/ shoah’d.

Your shit is old ttpw go cancer and get die.

It's probably the only way to keep the aging congregation awake.

no bully.
i'm just saying i rubbed one off to her because it was a nice dress

mu church has heaps of people in their 30s and 40s and all their kids too just saying

jej

twitter.com/britainelects/status/770995587915386881

I can't prove it without doxxing myself or getting permabanned. I shouldn't have said anything anyway. Jut forget it.

Good to hear tbh. I maybe a dirty heathen but I'm glad someone's looking after their soul.

My church is full of people in their 30s and 40s. 95% White with some civics. A lot of White children. No single ladies tho.

BUUUEEEEENNNNNOOOOOOOOOO

you should go.
One hour a fortnight to help maintain Western civilisation.

She's a dyke mate.

Prefer maintaining boilers. Same thing isn't it?

I will put you down as “probable trap”, lad.

I hope you are looking for a husband to have 3 children with. Not a real lesbian are you?

What did he mean by this, lads? I don't understand. He says I have some kind of warrior gene but I doubt it.

Also please don't look at my post count, it's not my fault two threads were made.

no such thing tbh

jeez its 1 hour out of 336.
but hey whatever Western civilisation doing fine I guess we can just take it for granted

They got about 10 million in the GE. They could always lose more

Once you accept that eugenic policies are desirable, to either incentivise or enforce a positive association between IQ and fertility, why does the disparity between the average intelligence of the races matter?

What I mean is what then becomes the argument against encouraging non-whites who have above average intelligence from having children.

I know I should but I've only ever liked girls. It makes it all the more painful I'm fairly certain GinGin only likes men.

They shouldn't be in western countries in the first place. Also, IQ has no bearing on mental health or stability.

Do you or have you ever had a penis?

Ruseman?

I don't think I'm aroding shit at all but at the very least I'm not as bad as others I know

Probably

Smith is completely out of touch
He is the Blairites choice and as we see, the days of Blair, Clinton and Soros are over. Forever

THE GREAT UNCUCKENING HAS BEGUN

THE PLAN SO FAR

No!

No. Is that kitty photoshoped? It's funny. May I save it, please?

I smell Jew here

bored

Could you please post timestamp or fuck off please, you're derailing this thread

The cunts replying to it are as much derailing. Stop it.

Jesus Christ Sweden! You're supposed to hold his fucking head UNDER water! 72 virgins is what he wants you selfish cunts!

Why is he smiling> Which one's fingering his monobrowed hole?

Good. I shouldn't have mentioned it. Let's talk about something else.

Just leave it.

IM SICK OF IT

ITS PURE EVIL

ARRRRRGHH

Just fuck off, filtered slag

Beautiful tbh

I just replied tbh, i shouldnt have, im a naughty boy tbh

The cat is real and you can save it. Not sure what use Ruseman would have for it though….

lads

The East End commies were all white.
The Russian revolutionaries were all white too.
Every Labour voter was at some point white.

Liberalism seems to be a disease white people carry more than any other.

I prefer my cuties to be
MORONIC

What is that and where is it from?

Let's be honest with ourselves lads, we knew it wouldn't be good.

Hey lad got something for you in reply. you're filtered

I love the absolute lack of self awareness

G-goodbye, see you in another thread

me too they're generally quite sweet and you can have a bit of a sensible goofy chuckle with them.

Thank you.

I remember her. She's adorable tbh.

All by design. I would also suggest you look back over your examples, they aren't exactly strong.

Hollie Nostalgia Thread

BASED
CIVIC
NATIONALISM

You need to have a more spiritual understanding of life, tubbers. I'm not the user, but the quote is, imho in one aspect, about going through hardships outside of your power. You will suffer under them (get wet from the rain) no matter if you try and deal with them sporadically (walk under the eaves of houses) or if you accept them as is(walk along just the same). The fact that your are in a horrendous situation of being a fat NEET, base animal level, no glory, no power, no self-realization means if you want (and you should want) to get better, and follow the path towards self-growth, you will live through a lot of pain and suffering of your own causing. You can either try to avoid it, put it off, engage only when you absolutely have no choice left, which will agitate you more than you would think. Or you can accept that this is how it is, continue the way you want to go. Endure and accept what is outside of your power, there is more than enough inside of it for you to do.

THE PLAN SO FAR

What an utter abomination.

Good thing I understood what Brexit was about and was realistic in what it would deliver us in the short term.

there's white and there's white, lad

Don't worry over it too much, lads, see
It's just some cucky feelgood normie shite with only 160k votes on the matter.

Hmm a message of globalisation and mass immigration, black, soulless jew eyes and a hooked nose. What could it mean?

Fuck me the government isn't actually using this? It's literally increase immigration and further criminalise criticism of mass immigration.

THE ETERNL TAFF

I don't always have the statistics straight at hand to argue with people, but I know in my heart that letting foreigners come en masse into Europe is a terrible idea.

Am I just an emotional person not working on based superior german logic, lads?

Thanks, lads. So the self improvement I am doing now is part of that. Why would that mean I have a warrior gene or anything in common with this philosophy? Why would someone as low as me have something like that?

Can we meme Israel into a civil war?

Cologne

Bitch/pol/ack, have you ever been with a woman at all? Do you realize that lesbian relationships are pretty damn dysfunctional and statistically the most violent both to children and to partners? Dead bedrooms being the most probable in a lesbo relationship and how many lesbos turn out to get dick on the side? Have you considered that what you feel towards Ginnie is pure admiration of a beautiful woman and not a desire to have her? If you are only 19, the odds are higher than you might think that you still haven't normalized into yourself to understand what it is you want. Last point in time would be when your biological clock starts ticking and reminds you that there is a reason why two sexes end up married in the end.

Of course they're not using this; the #1 issue in regards to Brexit was immigration, whereas this site puts MUH EN AICH ESS up at the top.

I doubt it.

Are Turks considered ethnic germans now? I bet you twenty quid they are.

But he has his government approved statistics so I'm just a sperg who fell for the Holla Forums memes.

God I hate Germans. I want Muslims to take them over tbh, and I think they will. They're nowhere near close to waking up.

An awoken German refugee group might be interesting.

Also
>"8 MILLION VOTES SO FAR"
The votes in each of the bubbles don't even reach half a million.

Even now they're looking for a way to subvert the results. What a joke.

I doubt they even have any statistics on ethnic Germans. From what I've seen before it's always just "German" and "immigrants", where obviously "German" means anyone that has lived in Germany for a while, or second generation immigrants or whatever.

There's more likelihood of the current waves resisting further arrivals because they want all the gibs to themselves than there is of an ethnic German uprising, tbh.

Is it safe to say the assassination attempt on Merkel was false?

I'd torpedo the fucker tbh. Fuck off you fucking kraut bastards, you were the most enthusiastic cucks and EU proponents along with the Swedes, and your race started the whole downfall with two bloody wars.

Took me three seconds of googling lad

dw.com/en/identifying-the-roots-of-immigrant-crime/a-1953916

Germany is forecasted (by their own admission) to leave surplus status within the next 3 years. This is largely down to the high cost of the invasion.

Has the conflict ended in any of the other countries that have had democracy introduced to them on behalf of Israel?

This statement also contradicts the EU's statements on the invaders playing an integral part in Germany's long-term financial health (top kek).

No idea about the Turk birthrate in Germany but this new wave is a different beast all together.

The German government has been caught out repeatedly informing the Germany police not to charge (and on some occasion even arrest) the invaders for crimes which natives would be arrested for.

Furthermore the press has been banned from reporting on invader crimes.

Government stats on this matter are therefore without doubt totally crooked.

See above.

I can include links to articles/ proof if you like but you can easily verify everything yourself with a search engine.

That old dirty trick, I really should read "how to lie with statistics".

Lad, in that very article.

Is the answer he'd give. The other city has immigrants and doesn't have crime so it's an economic issue.

It's pretty stupid of them when they also show the actual number of votes.

Evidence. Provide the evidence he showed you lad. You are genuine afterall.

Alright lad, here's another one for you then about recent immigrant crimes

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/23/germany-registers-surge-crimes-right-wing-radicals/

It's a government source linked in the original too

IMPORTANT

poal.me/1ljr3p

filter and ignore the cuck shill defending immigrants

Identifying the roots of immigrant crime?

Well, Id dare say its immigration right?

Lads, what washing up liquid should I buy?

They say lack of intergration and then blame that lack of intergration on everything under the sun apart from the migrant him or herself.

Good goy

None you fucking brainwashed zog-mite

Washing up liquid saturates your dishes and cutlery with xenoestrogens which block your testosterone receptors and turn you into a nu-male

Wash your dishes by soaking them in water and clean them with water alone

You don't need to drench them in the chemical industries cum

I don't know if I want to talk about this. It'll derail the thread anyway.

That was this German basically.

It's just all avoiding the root of the problem.

Why don't they get it!

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I was actually taking the piss out of tinfoilers and then this guy comes along…

I don’t understand this line of argument.

The cause is irrelevant, if integration proves implausible than immigration is a faulty concept and should not be attempted.

I personally think we could gain a lot from Somalian culture.

AIDS, Piracy, Building shacks. These people have nothing, so we should give them ==EVERYTHING==

Also completely deprives these migrants of any agency like they're retarded children that need to be coddled, because I guess they're too stupid in the liberals eyes. Just make it easier for a knife to be slipped into their collective backs I suppose.

b-b-but d-das w-w-w-waaayyciiiiss

I like that pepe, thats a nice pepe

I have bad news for you, goy

FFS I knew washing up liquid would have bloody estrogen in it…

REEEEEEEEE

They don't want the burden of being outside of acceptable thought

M8, you need to abandon the self imagine of being trash first and foremost. While I have called you 22st jelly belly on several occasions, you need to have of yourself the constant perception of being a warrior because it most appropriately describes your struggle.

I don't know the anons reasoning, but in normal times you would have found a calling on the battlefield or in relation to it. Being dissatisfied in this day and age, ending up as a drunkard or NEET because there's nothing valuable to work for is a real possibility.

But since you are currently at an untrained, low level, you have a long way ahead of yourself to grow. The idea would be to accept this fact because your ultimate goal is to become perfect on your own level so you can protect and improve the world in your own way. The philosophical similarities are there, and you could better understand that you are neither the first to go through them, nor that they make you useless at your core, or that you are alone in your struggle.

I'm going on huge tangents here, but w/e. Start viewing your struggle as a soul living the warrior life, lad. It will net your more confidence and force you into having self-confidence and self-assurance.

That's actually fairly based in reality.

It is time to rethink “racism”.

nah

Xenestrogens are bad for you while you are still in the womb. After you are born they will do nothing other than make your piss contain more xenoestrogens than normal. I will not tolerate these antisemitic conspiracy theories. Brit/pol/ is a civic nationalist forum. Christians, Muslims and Jews are all welcome as long as they have a job.

Lad don't be a bigot, did you forget black running man? 'MO'hammed Farah? He's Somalian so that means all Somalis are welcome an enrich us with their abilities.

I never have the money to be able to afford rare Pepes

I looked into that survey of kids' happiness. This is probably the most interesting thing I've found so far. Black kids in black areas are much happier with their appearance than white kids, more so than even the national average (Lewisham was about 50% white in 2011). So basically, the fewer white people there are, the happier black kids are with how they look. This is another reason why they want us gone.

That's pretty interesting, lad. And yeah, I'm just repeating what the bullies say. smh

smh

Just think of the money you are saving.

Please don't spread this misinformation even ironically.

Yes it is, I was exaggerating but it is true. Most soaps contain xenostrogens and chemicals that affect your hormonal system

London really is a microcosm of this sentiment, with all these enlightened ones of each race not realising they're basically products of British culture and education talking about how migration is a net benefit.

Personally I don't give a shit if the thread derails, I care more for anons doing stupid shit and speaking against it.

fucking hell he could have been from anywhere in Africa…Somalia. They are the darkest niggers on the continent

CONDUCTOR! WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Britain 2016
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/738091916668116994

France 2016
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/770999536198320128

Netherlands 2016
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/770973220459642880

Italy 2016
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/770909148150132736
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/770966038548799493

Germany 2016
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/770957818207887360

US 2016
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/770942948448038912
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/770962892334268416
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/770908094318645253

Austraya 2016
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/770900651828187136

Vladimir Putin arrested in America
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/770666904012853248

Reported to the meme police.

xeno literally means fucking alien as in chemicals alien to the body so the body does not no how to process them.

not even mad

Why must normies ruin everything

Lads, I am going to launch a range of xenoestrogen free products and get Filter Man to hock them for me.

This time next year I will be shitposting from a fucking mansion in the middle of my Jock highland estate.

Se UUUUUUUUUUUU plebs later.

That's a good point. He came over when he was ten, so the way he's civilised is it because of him being integrated into British society or not?
Also it's funny how he's now got fuck you money but decided to live in America with his family, not Somalia or any part of Africa.

Seen that before lad, I know a Swedish lad, showed it to him, and he basically closed his eyes ears and mouth to it. Ignorance is preferential to seeing the truth.
Also that based hotwheels near the end.
WEW

All of you need to fuck off.

It means alien as in they come from outside of the body. They have been proven to effect you I don't know why you're bullshitting about that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen#Effects

THEY'LL RUIN THE PEPE ECONOMY!

nah

so this is the power of nofap

I saw one for sale on gumtree

Despicable

Filtered

Lads, I am triggered by my country being overrun by dune coons and niggers. How do I get my country back and live in a white Utopia?

Can we get rid of Gypos too?

nah

We not screaming about gay frogs yet?

Pepes must be renationalised

Is your head comfy in the sand there?

nah

Is not possible to have a White utopia with Gypsies fam.

They're just ancient poo in loos.

What's your problem?

Gonna go bid on ebay

Gypos are white, lad. And so are Poles.

There are no concrete observations there in anything except fish.

You could factor these both into a eugenics programme, particularly when it comes to welfare or immigration.

What's the argument against an immigration system that discriminates in favour of migrants with high skilled jobs, clean health record, etc rather than directly by race?

Just trying to wind you up tbh.

I was listening to that new song on Rorke's Drift from Sabaton the other day and had those feels pretty bad tbh

I know they're a cheesy as fuck meme band, sorry lads

Train your own people before stealing the best and brightest from other countries

Fine. Yes I've had girlfriends. They were normal, not ugly, violent dykes. Those disgust me. All the girls I dated ended up leaving me for men though. Last one cheated on me with her ex-boyfriend and told me, and I was literally sick. I do admire Ginnie and want to fug her. She looks a lot like my first gf I had at 14. I don't know if I'll grow out of the way I feel like other girls do. I don't know if I want to.

No bullies

Turks are white

Everyone is white, lad.

The quads have spoken.

Jews are hu'white.

some are just more tanned than other #dontjudge :))))))

I think it's a fundamental thing in our country. As much as I hate to say it sometimes, the lack of religion has led people to the scenes pic related. For some they don't require religion in order to lead moral lives, however for the vast majority in this country that isn't true. They need something higher than them to believe in, something more than them in order to look up to, to aspire to, to share amongst family and friends. That used to be religion, specifically our love of the Christ God. however that's all been replaced by celebrity worship, binge culture, television, social media, and outrage culture.

Just bet £100 on Trump winning before his immigration speech.

They can be as white as they like they're still muslims.

When is it?

And what? You think that xenoestrogens fucking up fish is irrelevant? It's been proven sperm counts are lowered in fish exposed to xenoestrogens yeah?

I guess human sperm counts dropping dramatically over the past years is just one of those funny coincidences, aha

telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/10695991/Why-are-mens-sperm-rates-falling.html
ispub.com/IJU/2/1/7519

Today.

muh gets

I bet a £200 last month. Won £500 from brexit tbh. Just need to add a sweet wee pile of cash to make the feeling better.

I hope he wins, it'll be the cherry on top of the cake for this amazing year tbh

Have you by any chance been molested?

What's the best online bookies, lads?

Is he fucking it up deliberately or what?

Put my bets down at the bookies, don't know about online.

Those women wouldn't be sleeping on the street if they had children. And even if they decide to sleep on the street, there should be proper benches for it and the police should provide security 24/7.

It should not be dangerous for my people to be on the streets of my land, no matter the time of the day.

They probably would be lad.

Getting this ominous feeling that I am going to break nofap today, lads. Please send help

I'm contemplating putting a bet on too, I think he will win with the grassroot support he has, but if he loses, I don't want to lose money. I'm not a natural gambler…

how long has it been?

Don't, lad.

Hillary Clinton has a guide to the alt right on her website. It's happening, lads

archive.is/Wwe0N

Yep I just walked in and told the pajeet behind the counter I was betting on Trump.

Lad I hate to break it to you, but I bet most of them do have children. They're sleeping because they're drunk as fuck, passed out and couldn't give a shit.

That's why you only bet what you can afford to lose, never bet money you can't afford to or don't want too lose.

Her aides are just as mental as she is
twitter.com/tanahashi1_100/status/771004306136768512

Sort of.

Revolutionary judgement in German court over Auschwitz could be the beginning of the end of Allied lies over the holohoax

archive.is/CAipk

Translation of what the defendant said befoire he was allowed to walk free

THE GUY WALKED

A GERMAN COURT SAID ONE IS ALLOWED TO SAY THAT IN GERMANY!
archive.is/BlCEO
Quotes out of the ruling
> It has to be noted that the official sources for the number of victims have been corrected down from 4 millions to 1.3 million victims (2006) (see memorial and museum Auschwitz-Birkenau: Number and Nationality of the victims, in english via en.auswitz.org) and (historically controversial) scientists, like Fritjof Meyer, are going with even lower numbers (510.000 victims)"

What the fuck was that
order-order.com/2016/08/31/clintons-anger-translator-says-putin-funding-ukip/

Over three weeks

I don't know if I can be strong enough.

Dont do it

They probably do have kids mate, probably several even.

Mate that's what I thought for Brexit was kicking myself after, just do it

Go for a walk, go out somewhere to distract yourself from it.

I'll put a tenner on. I could afford a lot more, but the thought of even losing a pound irks me, so I'll stretch it to a tenner. That should be neat.

She doesn't look anything like that, defamer.

Great outcome.

Nice little cherry on top of him getting elected.

If you wank, you'll end up with a liberated woman who has no respect for you.

I love the democratic choice Clinton offers.

I don't think him ending up with any woman is likely.

Donald Trump's rhetoric is dangerous and provocative.

Is this a preview of the 2016 edition of America's electronic voting system?

Wew.
As in having a man physically touche you in your nono parts? Have you invested time and effort into understanding what influence it might have had on you and your sexual relations? The reason I asked is because a wast amount of children molested turn to homosexuality or get hyper sexual (aka it fucks with their psyche and disturbs their development) If you have not as of yet come to terms with it and "cleared it" you will continue to have problems, that could eventually just get worse.

kek

I grew up in a really poor household, sometimes I'd be so hungry I'd eat mouldy bread because I hadn't had anything for a day or two, it's just ingrained in me not to waste money lad, nothing Jewish about it.

Kek, well if the scum on Jeremy Kyle can get a female to suck them off, I don't see why some fat NEET can't.

Hey you PAKI FUCK. Maybe if your kind didn't fuck up OUR city it would still be a nice place to live.

I keep fucking forgetting they vote
ON A FUCKING COMPUTER
AND THEY HAVE THE GALL TO SAY OUR SYSTEM IS AUTISTIC

He needs to get around the negotiating table

Ssshhh you shouldn't be fucking with the suicide rate it's a self correcting problem.

I love Virginia, lad. I'm not a defamer.

I fear this is what will happen anyway. I let people bully me too easily.

Think I'll watch some based Sharpe instead tbh

Why would you say that, lad?

Lad…

This connect the dots is shit

He's one of Nigel's closest allies.

Why should the police protect them from their own idiocy? There are serious crimes that need to be stopped which is for the police to do. There are sick elements of society that would exploit drunk women when noone is watching, even as small a crime in comparison as stealing from them. Why does the rest of society have to pander to them and bend over backwards to accommodate their insane and self-destructive drinking habit?

kekek that's the joke, except she's memeing unironically

its actually kind of terrifying

I thought ttpw hated/envied Hale, lad?

M E R R I E
E E N G L A N D
R N
R G
I L
E A
N
D

Do you have a CofE or Catholic school nearby?

I'm taking away your crayons tbh

He's an okay person, but he can never be A LAD. He's a paki, lad.

He's trapped on some level he must know he'll never be one of us but the culture and education of the Britain is so ingrained in him he couldn't survive anywhere else.

filtered, ttpw

>Yanks

What was wrong with ticking a box?

LOL USA

Where do you live lass?

We had better image macro that one, it's too good to pass up.

Takes time to rig, easier to just click a button and have 100k votes clinton,

ooooo depends which one now doesnt it?

Don't care he's a shit skin. They all have to go back, not "a good one can stay". Back to the sand they all must go.

I mean, even without the fraud, what is the point?

I can't find a way to make it look like an actual thing

Damn…

really makes you think

Niggers are fucking unbearable lads.

Really? this is what it looks like once i connected the dots

T
H
I
N
K
I
N
G

No point at all, I'd assume its because the company that makes those computers and processes the votes get a lot of money, only reason i can think of, money. only way it is with jews

You know most of these countries don't have the infrastructure to look after their own population overflow, it'll be bloody war when we start deporting them.

Why are they protesting the national anthem?

oh well

They all have to go back.

Especially gypsies

COMRADE CORBYN SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because they want to destroy any vestige of European civilisation and identity.

Because it belongs to a country that enslaved them.

Point made you hate white people and the founding principles of freedom and equality. Back into chains then.

You accept war is coming and fight it or you don't fight and you get out numbered and they just wipe you out.

So do they.

Maybe they should LEAVE

Are you autistic?

Also the people that freed them and gave them equal status. May have been economic but fuck it there weren't any better reasons to release them.

There were two times. One bad, one nice. When I was 11 a bunch of teenage boys were bullying me at a park out of sight and they kept putting their hands down my knickers and laughed as they were running their finger over each others face under the nose and mocking me. Did not want. Second time a female teachers assistant at school was rubbing my back when we were in a classroom alone together in year 10. Art class had ended but I was still drawing and it was break time. She squeezed my boobs and unbuttoned my shirt a bit and started stroking my tummy and I think was about to do something else when she stopped because the art teacher came back in. I had kept silent the whole time just drawing but I was excited. I found it hard to breathe. I went to go shlick myself in the toilets after and skipped the rest of that day to go home. Never went anywhere with her because I was timid, didn't know where she lived, and she got sacked soon after for selling cigarettes to students. She was weird. Probably shouldn't have posted this.

Damn really made me forget that America bought slaves from black slave owners in the first place

They should be blowing the cock of every white man they say and asking if he'd like to use their assholes too.

Their ancestors being enslaved in America was the best thing they ever had done to them. It took them from Congo Obongo where murder is breakfast 6 days a week and gave them education, food and shelter for doing absolutely nothing.

BUT BREXIT HASN'T HAPPUNUED YET LMAFO

Hence I said "when".

kys ttpw

MENTALLY STABLE RESIDENT BRIT/POL/ WAIFU

Not stable but she's probably ruined no fap for a couple anons.

As if it will make them what… disagreed with me?

Fuck off and kill yourself ttpw.

Have you lads seen this?
I think the Germans want a brick off.

We will defeat them again

Just look at that shoddy blockwork.

archive.is/fAbbV

The moment something is about money is the moment it gets rigged

GREAT EUROPEAN BRICK OFF

Should have hired us tbh, though they probably couldn't afford our rates.

Fuck those are nicely aligned. Wouldn't mind being shown a few tips by him.

Do you think your ancestors are proud of what you let your country become Brit/pol/?

My ancestors will be smiling on me when it begins lad.

Ever wonder why 19th century Europe never bothered conquering Great Britain? That’s right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined bricklayers and their trowels of destruction. Even in World War II, German soldiers targeted the men with the bricks first because their building power was feared and respected.

She looks like she has the downs.

Is that even in Britain? She looks like a light skinned beaner girl.

2016 The year of the Great Anglo Walls!

Notting Hill parade mate

Fuck me this really is a fucking powder keg waiting to go up.

WEW

My ancestors smile knowing Better men will come and Greater wars

u implyin u gots ta be white to be british? loyke, ur a bigot m8, a big fat, raycis bigot, das what u ar. me mummys from jamaica an mu daddies from india, dey was third generation immigrants hoos been payen der taxes

until they get into adulthood, reach 30 and not a single man wants them, and they realise men always go for younger white women, then they get fat and depressed

While true, she's still young so there's a chance the negative impact she had on her surroundings due to the problems of her sexuality are smaller than the benefit she could bring to the world if she's "normalized".

important
poal.me/exf869
poal.me/exf869
poal.me/exf869

That first one is new to me. Thanks lad.

i bet 20 quid and won 50.

Fuck him.

Time to reap the whirlwind.

fucking wigger beaner

No thanks

Lad…

smh

?

no there isnt lad

B E A N E R

U don't know wot a beaner is?

Saved

May I ask why all of them have to go? Let's say we have an ethno-state and the UK is 99% white, what difference would having a handful of non-whites living in the country who support our ideals? Non-whites are not inherently bad, they are bad because they are usually anti-white whether they want to be or not. But that doesn't mean all of them are. If fucking Hitler can have a few Jews working for him, surely we have tolerant a few non-whites who aren't trying to fuck us over.

There are? I love girls.

It's ttpw you sperg, he's larping as a girl again.

How will Trump afford to build the wall if bricklayers cost so much?

They're not us, famalam.

The Mexicans are paying for it.

Anyone here from Leeds?
Is it horrible?

Thinking of applying for a job there.
currently in Brum

Bricklayers don't cost a lot, they just make a lot.

He'll outsource to non-Brit bricklayers.

Anywhere is better than where you are…

I know what a beaner is I'm surprised to learn he is a mexican.

Proofs?

Because they will want to breed, they will want their own ghettos and they will grow and continue to grow. 2 tribes cannot occupy the same space peacefully. They will always demand more and more and more until it's a war.

Secondly. Regression to the mean. Because IQ is not perfectly passed down kids will become dumber with each generation until they sit at the average of their racial group. Their average is lower than ours, so they will create problems associated with low IQ.

How does Hannibal pull off suits like these?

W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

That's Putin, lad

it's just a meme tbh

Lighting, budget and having one of the most A E S T H E T I C faces on the planet.

.>>7316950
I don't have a 150 IQ.
I do know you just helped a degenerate get their kicks though.
He's probably whipping his clitnis with nettles right now.

If you have a bag of dildos and 1% of them are laced with acid and cyanide would you still sit on it while President Bongo of Gabon fucks your wife?

Oh, well I don't think he's a beaner. I just think he's a typical evangelical Christian that hates all things sinful, and it just so happens that he uses the "white people are degenerate" meme to give him an excuse to do nothing to save the race that developed the civilization he takes for granted.

Personally, I think he's just an idiot. Fags suck, degenerates suck, but he seemingly thinks ALL Whites are degenerate faggots. He's wrong.

She *is* a girl, lad

Lad, you can continue listening and believing but I'll need proof.

JUST
poal.me/llajst

poal.me/llajst

poal.me/llajst

He avoided the draft then.
G'damn nigger.

You're right lad. I was just hungry for a (You)

yeah I can see where you're coming from but I disagree

Because these noble C I V I C lads and lasses are still loyal to the Empire.

Best post on Holla Forums

Wew, lass. You definitely should definitely look into how those two events have influenced your sexuality. You wouldn't be the first girl to have issues with boys because you were abused like that at an early age. A psychologist could be beneficial if you want to go there, but just thinking back and analyzing/journaling/writing it down would be a good start either way. In any case I can absolutely guarantee you that these situations have had a negative impact on you that you should deal with.
>Probably shouldn't have posted this
1.Anonymous board; 2. You did because you probably wanted to share it

It's funny how they never mention the role of parents. If there dishrag whores of mothers actually spent some quality time with their kids and explained that appearance isn't everything and you've got what you've got then we wouldn't have this problem.
Natalia, 15, said: "Everywhere you look it's like, celebrities: thin, blonde or - perfect teeth, perfect hair, perfect eyes, perfect eyebrows. And it's just crazy and I just feel like I should look like that - even though I know it's all like fake, or a lot of it is anyway.
Why can't the female brain understand aspiration? When i look at big muscular man i don't feel jealous, I think wouldn't it be great if I could be like that. When a women looks at an attractive women she seeks to bring that women down, discredit her and spout rubbish like "unrealistic beauty standard" because she can't accept being any less.
This integral petyness and inability to accept fundamental facts of reality, like you aren’t the prettiest girl in all the land are going to cause a lot of young girl’s mental anguish.

youtu.be/PAGnsCiV1o0?t=3m58s

Just laughed out loud.

Filtered both of them tbh

wew looks like being banned sent him off the deep end

They call that bricklaying?

kek

gob bless

That 4th pic

kek
I'll give her the benefit of doubt and assume she's mentally troubled young lass, not a deranged tranny like ttpw.

If you help to preserve it, you're not leeching off of it. As for white girls, you either tolerant a very small number of mixed kids or you ban it.

I don't mean the kind of non-whites who will live in ghettos. Just individuals like Kassam. There are also plenty of white communities with low IQs, they are the working classes. We can either have them work in industry and trades or just apply forms of eugenics.

Feminists say the same shit about men tbh

Women cannot become more fertile or more attractive.

Men can become more attractive.

MEXICO

DRIVE THRU DEMOCRACY

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAW

Fat people need gassing

We don't need their help preserving it.

Burn mongrels at the stake for all I care.

they use low quality bricklayers

prolly untrained as well

Lads, in a legal sense, could we claim the territories of the Empire still?

They're still our rightful territory right?

Don't they use plywood to build their houses? fkn yanks smh

Let it go lad…

Only in hurricane zones.

I take umbrage with the idea of being sterilised because of my economic class.

NEVER

I suppose they won't make a wall out of wood m8

Makes them easier and cheaper to repair and rebuild.

space exploration and industry is coming up lets just focus on wealth creation and conquering a niche in the stars.

Lad, we have bigger problems than owning a street full of shit right now. Don't start a war when your home is full of enemies, get rid of them first.

Based Tibetan Buddhists tbh

Then we'll colonise whatever India settles just for old time sake

Too bad, commie.

Why they always crying about "how they done lost everytang"

Make them tornado proof or shut up.

You realize all the buildings would be made out of steel reinforced concrete and partially underground, right?

How about they don't fucking live in the states that have tornados then?

Trailer trash car replace EVRATHANG in one blackfriday sale.

I was imagining steel reinforced poured concrete igloos, yes.

Or you could just keep losing every other year through failing to adapt.

So lads, what's the deal with this new TV licensing law that comes into effect tomorrow? Something about having to pay to watch the iPlayer right?

I only ask because the wankers sent some dickhead round my house yesterday to search the place (after I filled out the form saying I don't need a a license a month or so ago). Told him to come back when he has legal right of entry and he buggered off for now. Think there's much chance I'll see him again?

I'd like to see a fat neet like you come and take my testes from me.

What your opinion on Scruton's argument against nationalism?

The states that have tornadoes are the states with the best farmland.

Tornado alley = the American breadbasket

I don't think so, lad, and if he does come back it'll be the same thing.
They cannot get a permit to search your premises afaik.

Only if you get sent to hell.

I'm not familiar with it.

Can you summarise or do you have a link?

It's them just following what yank companies do, you need to prove you have a TV license, i.e sign up with your address to view Iplayer iirc.

soundcloud.com/trs-radio/trs100-episode-a-hundred-a-hundred-twenty

WWll should have taught you you can have no tolearnce and no mercy. Hitler let a few Jews work for him and look what happened
He didn't gas them but
HE SHOULD HAVE FUCKING WELL GASSED THEM ALL!!

I'd completely butcher it as I'm reading it now. It's in his book how to be a conservative book.

Just over 30 inches tall amirite.

Fucking hell. It was bad enough when I thought it was just his late 20s

Why can't we have more films like this showing accurate niggerdom?

It's right next to Bradfordstan. You will love this vibrant area

"MILLENIAL" WOES IS GEN X/Y

LYING FUCKING SCUM

Jesus christ, i thought he was like 26 or something.

Thoughts on Libertarian Realist?

Seems alright for a yank tbh. Very knowledgeable on race.

He's such a cuckcold that he can't even age properly.

Someone should do an Old snake mannlet wews

NO. THIS IS PUTIN

Ffs

TV licence men are scum. A common tactic they have is they might call the police to come with them on visits and observe, to try and trick dumb normies into assuming they have authority. Sometimes though based coppers will say to people they're not here to interfere, just observe, and that they don't have to let the licence men in. That drives them mad. It happened when they came to bother mummy about it. Literally the whole country hate them.

Thanks SA, that's what I thought but it's always good to check these things.

Was more worried about him seeing Brit/pol/ filling up my screen anyway tbh, only thing I've watched on the BBC in the last few months has been Robot Wars and even that's shit now it's all sterilised and hosted by taigs

Alright, wonder if you can just give it false info or your parents address to get around it. Don't want to miss This Week when it comes back.

You mean like this?

What else is he hiding?

Paki boyfriend

I watched stuff on AMC with some yank's address, i assume you'll be able to tbh.

I usually get my phone out and film it, that scares the little fucks away.

Wonder if his dick tastes like curry

His GILF

That.

Or he wears elevated shoes and he's shorter than we previously thought

m8

youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno

youtube.com/watch?v=4BQvlJkQGoc

youtube.com/watch?v=L2UKc14LgGg

More likely to taste like twelve year old snatch

More like 45 year old

Is this new? I didn't know our favourite porridge wog went on the Shoah.

Just shut the door in their face tbh

Brand new. Came out a few hours ago.

85.1% white according to the 2011 census.

Probably about 70% now.
1 of every 3 people will not look British to you.

he looks far younger than 30 tbh.

welp time to go on a tv license video binge watch

Or just don't answer; bedroom window looks right out by the front door, so I can check who's knocking.

Women can still lose weight, exercise and eat well.

Underrated tbh

THIS!

Whilst laughing. I just stared at them last time. He got a bit scared and just fucked off. After which I quietly closed the door
also if a Jehovah's witness comes knocking tell them you're a Jew and tell them you think Hitler didn't gas more of them. The looks on their faces are always priceless. I keep a jew hat by the door for such occassions

Yes but what the actually do is bitch then cry then comfort eat.

I thought he was just pozzed and needed to start hitting the gym.

Had no idea he was in his 30s.

FUCK!

great feel tbh.

Remember being a little fat likes Woes, Gordon and myself is good for fighting since it lowers your centre of gravity allowing you to throw bullies and xenos around with ease.

I've never listened to TRS before, is it usually this bearable when just the yanks are there?

The scrawny cuck in your picture shouldn't be bullying anyone. You wouldn't be so confident if you met a real bully like me lad.

We need to get rid of the Been and subsidies to Channel 4 as soon as possible tbh lads

TV would still be shit, but it wouldn't be leftist propaganda

I have, they're always polite, courteous and nicely dressed. Other than them knocking instead of just sticking their deranged propaganda through my letterbox I don't have a problem with them. They always fuck straight off when I say I have no interest in their beliefs.

You should watch some channel 4 programming before making such bold statements.

Are you a big bully, lad? If you're tall your centre of gravity gets further from the ground. You'll make easy prey.

The only thing you've ever fought is obesity, and you lost.

I've only listened to this one and the one where a liberal journalist from Gawker appeared as a guest.

This one seems a lot worse tbh.

based obesity

It really just varies from episode to episode. They can have great episodes and they can have terrible episodes.

Obese people really do look cartoonish.

Has anyone got the Owen Jones blade runner macros?

youtube.com/watch?v=TnGG8SEYDoQ

Lads

Looks like im doing fuck all tonight

He uses a crutch to turn on his consoles

I'm 6'0", and I weigh almost as much as you at 10% bodyfat. Not that being a big fucker is required to beat a lard arse like yourself because you'd tire so easily.

He's not looking great after getting fat

I've won at least three fights I can remember, lad. One against a big Polish guy nicknamed "the Hippo". Hippos are most dangerous large animal in Africa.

Obviously I am not advocating being that fat, lad.

Once I get you on the ground you're dead, lad.

lad I weight 9 stone and am 5'5, you will be begging for mercy when I show you my lightning fast moves. My size is an advantage because I can dodge attacks and run circles around you until you get dizzy and fall over. Do not ever get in my way because when you blind I will already be behind you with my fist your your arse.

He's long dead isn't he?

blink*

okay, lad

It'd be a laugh tbh lads

You're the size of a woman

When will you learn?

Underestimating me isn't smart, lad. People keep being impressed by how agile I can be at this weight. Besides all the extra weight I am carrying around all day makes me stronger. I got big strong legs. Especially thighs.

One of the manlets instantly crushed to a fine red paste as lardopolis falls on him.

Who here /average5'8lad/

It's a worthy sacrifice to see such a spectacle

6'1" masterrace

5'9

Is Nige 5'8?

I'm 5'10

Fuck off, ttpw

Nige is 5'7 after his spine got fucked in the plane crash, i think he was 5'8-9 before hand.

6" here, i usually just say 6"1

Lad shut the fuck up, all I have to do is twat you with a tub of lard, you'll lick it off your fat disgusting face because you're a greedy little piggy and your arteries will finally clog.

Must be hard for you to bend down in those stalls at the Templar

who /notgaybutwanttoseenewpicsofTTPWoutofmorbidcuriousity/ here?

No-one and you're not getting a (you) ttpw

You're also a fag tbh

Just lay a trail of sweeties into a trap/.

Nah, lad. I am actually a pretty picky eater and get bullied for it quite often.

It's always the 1 that sells it to the ladies.

Fuck off ttpw.

I tread the line tbh

Just post them or fuck off lad. You were banned for a reason.

As in you pick it all up and eat it, you fat cunt.

I am not TTPW, lad. Thank God.

I actually laughed, lad. See. I can tell the difference between banter and bullying tbh.

Haven't eaten any sweets in months, lad. I have no weaknesses anymore. Unless you bring Virginia.

Could just mean he only likes junk food all the times I've known people who have said that it literally ment they only like breaded turkey sticks and other iceland specials.

Hmm. He doesn't seem that short. Might be wearing lifts though. Trump is around 6'2 or 6'3 and it's not like he dwarfs him.

6'1 reporting in

Listen to me now and listen to me clear. The short man rules the world. Putin is 5'7 only two mere inches taller than me. Following this logic I am two inches more powerfull. I will also live to a ripe old age and for every inch you have on me you have lost at least one year. Enjoy the time you have left.

You are nothing to me but another obsticle that I will cross. I can almost smell your fear across the internet. One of my first manuvers will be tripping you up with my Judo. Once you are down I will push into you speed punches at over 5 a second causing your fat stomach to sound a pleasent tune.

I find it pretty cute how open Sam is about liking Stefan.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/07/how-tall-is-nigel-farage-we-answer-the-most-googled-questions-ab/

Article says 5'8, could be wrong.

My brother was a picky eater and all he would eat were potato smiley faces

Gotta second this, thought May would be a cunt, somehow so far based

Are you mocking me, lad?

LAD YOU HAVE BEEN DECEIVED

Fam, Napoleon was a manlet and look how that turned out for him.

How old was he when he stopped doing that, lad?

Until she does something Sharia-esque in actuality, then I won't believe that.

So far her actions have been very positive

Have you watched all of his kickstarter episodes?

Pretty good. Background audio in some is too loud though tbh

Is that you yktd

Now this is a fight I'd pay to watch.
Someone needs to sketch a match up between these two, the fight of the ages, Brit/pol/ fight night!

w e w
e
w

Can't believe even people on here are so gullible

Are you saying are nige isn't fit to rule the world?

No, are you defending Sharia May?

Yeah, lad.

Lads,

Can we win this fight?

I have no reason to currently dislike her

Snooper's charter is something you might not like lad.

amren.com/interviews/1997/1219-cspan/index.html

Jared Taylor is a treasure.

against a fatty and a manlet? easily

I want nothing more than to fight you and prove your size is nothing more than a hinderance.

Teenager. He has since grown taller than me, his lack of variety in his diet gave him the extra height, I think, shaving years off of his life.

Napoleon conquered Europe my friend.

Is nige 5'5?

Here ya go

Do you think the Tories will call a Snap General Election soon? People seem to be saying that they should do it now because UKIP and Labour's leadership contests going on right now, but if the Tories REALLY wanted to win they should wait until Corbyn becomes leader and see if Labour splits.

They can't, we have fixed term parliaments now thansk to the coalition in 2010.

Alexander the Great was 5'2.

Check mate lanklets.

tbh your speed doesn't matter when you're light as a feather. If I simply jog lightly I'll easily knock you over. Now imagine if I'm running at you with the intent of tackling you. You'd be dead.

No. She's already said she won't and there's no point in taking that risk for only an extra year of power.

They could just vote no confidence in themselves

I need this.

and then we kept putting on increasingly smaller islands further and further away from everywhere as punishment for conquering Europe
i feel like if he escaped saint helena we might have sailed to the south georgia islands and dropped him off there

That'll be the fucking day.

Christ was 5'8"-6'1"
Any heights outside of that are irrelevant manlet/lanklet-tier nonsense.

You'll be fucking worse than Ed.

Lads, the original based miscegenation man has a message sent from the past

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37230455

Mussolini message to future revealed under Rome obelisk.

A text hidden underneath an obelisk in Rome throws new light on Benito Mussolini's fascist regime and how it wished to be seen by future generations.

Written in Latin on parchment, the text is buried along with gold coins at the base of the Mussolini Obelisk in the Foro Italico sports complex in Rome.

It will be translated and published soon.

How'd you find that out lass?

Aye, but he didn't keep it. He got assfucked by an Englishman.

Charlemagne was 6'7. And Alexander the great fucked boys. His empire also fell right after he died, so it didn't mean anything anyway.

He was a big guy for his time.

I have it on good knowlege he was 5'3 - 5'7

twitter.com/MSmithsonPB/status/771037463645130752

LAB in 3rd place behind UKIP amongst the 65+ segment in this evening’s ICM poll.
CON 58%
LAB 15%
UKIP 16%
LD 8%

huh

u wot

Shroud of Turin

tbh I get exhausted from jogging after a minute and it isn't good for my knees.

I probably am tbh

Churchill was 4'7 lmao

lanklets will never win!

Spooky

Fuck off tbh lad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Italy#Racial_laws

except in a fight when we eat you

forgot how good your tits feel after bench press tbh.

I guess I should have called him based civic lad

Feels good

I thought the shroud of Turin was confirmed fake? Didn't they run some kind of forensic tests on it, or did I just make that up?

Didn't Mussolini think it was ok for Italians to marry Libyans?

Is that not the definition of miscegenation?

The fact that he passed anti-miscegenation laws shows that he wasn't really civic either though. Better just call him based tbh

Turin Shroud could be from Christ's lifetime: Infrared tests show ancient cloth may NOT be a medieval fake after all
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2300503/Turin-Shroud-medieval-fake-dates-Christs-lifetime-say-scientists.html

Being taller than Jesus is a sin and you are saying you are better than god. You are an abomination.

Being shorter than Jesus shows that you respect him from your mind to your body.

They will never learn…..

Jesus was god in man's form. Debased and mortal.

God tried to be the shittiest of the shitty and he was still taller than you.

You mean the fight where i kick you osteoperosis bones and you fall to the ground crying? XD Or the one where i throw a quick ippon and land you on your neck and you die xD

Sides are gone.

The Remoanians claimed that the economy would falter in the immediate aftermath of the vote.

GET FUCKED YOU TOWERING BASTARD

No one in my family has lived past 70 and i come from quite a small family. I'm 5'8 tho tbh

Those extra years are pointless.

Learn what exactly? iI bet she' weaing high heels. Tall women are unattractive and everyone knows this. The average woman is 5'4 and perfect heigh for me.

They're also a bigger target in a war lmao

We little nippers will not get shot as easy

Best sniper ever was 5'2

Delusions of grandeur lad?

I've knocked over kids simply by letting my arms fall down to the sides. You guys have no idea how powerful my mass+speed is.

Creased tbh

The anti-miscegination laws were a product of Nazi influence.

The original Italian fascists didn't believe in race.
Infact, as late as 1936 Italians were singing songs about bringing back Ethiopian girls from the Abyssinian war and fucking them.
Shop windows in Italy were known to have pictures of "pretty black" Ethiopian beauties for good luck.

The greatest irony of the era is that the Italians were actually substantially less racist than the Americans and Brits at the time.
Infact, you could have mistaken them for anti racists given the sort of propaganda they were using to justify the invasion of Abyssinia.

The average height of soldiers coming back from war is ~2 inches taller than when they ship off to war.

Why is that?

Correct lad, we could power Scotland with your fat being burned.

lmao sheep like Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Churchill, Hitler or Putin? keep weeping lanklets lmao

Child soldiers fam

the fight where I pick you up from the scruff of your collar and vore you

I see what you did there cheeky recruiting Sargent

Benito Mussolini/Height
5′ 7″

You cannot stop us.

why does smelling someone's hair feel good, lads?

Despite the fact that I can lift literally three times my weight? lmaoKeep on crying lanklets

Girls have noses like that lad not surprised you saddos and dafties haven't scene one lmao

another analogy would be he has enough fat to feed the whole of scotland your burgers and sausages are the reason your toes are dropping off tbh

I do it on the bus lad. Have to wobble off because i get a stiffy lad

40kg still isnt that strong lad
what are you an ant?

Bit rude tbh Joe

thanks for the smug one punch man reaction image, reminded me to watch it again

LAd its like a fucking drug, i can't stop
HELP ME LADS I'M TRYING TO CUT IT OUT OF MY DIET

Lad…

Is that how much you way lanklet? lmao what a freak. Just like all lanklets lmao

I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

I've seen her in other videos before. She is obviously part black. Like 1/8 or 1/16 or something.

True, we'll just ship you off to China where you fit in better.

I just had a fucking huge quarter pounder burger with onions and chips and peas

The best thing about being my size is I don't even have to eat as much to have gains.

So is this thread just full of angry manlets that try and spin it that us superior gene'd tall men are worse than them somehow? because that's all I see

Nah, lad. I don't think eating me would be a good idea.

All black womyn have nice arses tbh

Spin what the truth? lmao

I don't think it says anywhere in the bible that Jesus is the peak human specimen, he was meant to be the son of God not a fucking Primarch. Though if Jesus had looked liked Sanguinius I wouldn't complain

I hate how newspapers never ever include a link to the research they're editorialising.

Nonetheless an interesting read, hopefully it leads on to more research on the shroud, would love to see Jesus' 23&me results.

When I seize absolute power you will be the first to hang.

No problem lad, and don't forget there are 5 or 6 OVAs to watch as well.

Lad….

Is this what we're discussing on brit/pol/ now?

Meat that has been jetwashed off a carcass onto a concrete floor, scooped up and amalgamated is like a drug?
Fucksake lad. 1 a month. tops.

I bet you're above average height. you're literally a genetic freak.

Just passing through you kuffar bastards

I get one every Friday after work, i look forward to it really.

CHECKMATE SHORTY

Sanguinius, you fell for your father to your brother but you shall never be forgotten you winged bastard.

CIVIC
AS
FUCK

Halfchan is alright sometimes tbh.

Cannonball superiority? Yeah.

That's not even how they're made lmao

Bet you don't eat eggs because they're a "chicken's period" lmao

Are those achievements?

That's the spirit! Don't wait for tyranny, become a Tyrant yourself! I'll race ya! But know, I am A Wizard!

Putin, leader of the free (anti-globalist) world

4cuck and flags are cancer, and I guarantee that 'jap' is a yank using a proxy.

Alexander the Great.

Adolf Hitler.

Vegeta.

Goku.

Daily reminder that women are weak. They can't stop you, lads.

Spit girls have the best ones.

LANKLET SCUM IN YOUR GRAVE

just

jUST LIKE LANKLETS LMAO

That's how all commercial burgers are made.

I eat eggs but I don't like it when there's beak in there tbh.

Lad do you have rape fantasies or something?

No it isn't I own several burger factories you soft cunt lmao

It's not a fucking burger, its sausage.

Yeah. The idea that I could pretty much rape any woman is kind of hot. Obviously I won't do it since I have restraint.

its too bad really
if you scots werent allergic to vegetables maybe you wouldnt be draining the NHS dry with all your heart attacks, strokes and arterial pipecleanning

why? i imagine you'd taste like horrible hormone fed pork tbh

Sure you won't. Just clear your internet history before you do it, I don't want to be associated with Shitposter McRapist.

Stop being a cuck, as the furher Sam Hyde says.
People who go on about 'the one who got away' are non-people, they are less than nothing. So either grow a pair or fuck off.

B
E
T
A
S

That's even worse then.

I'll admit I'm only a humble brickie but I worked in a processing place, we did ox and pig heads.
I didn't eat pig for some time.
I saw shit.

Name Height Accomplishments
Martin Luther King, Jr. 5'7" Leading the African American Civil Rights Movement using nonviolent civil disobedience
Bruce Lee 5'7" Being one of the most influential martial artists of all time and creating Jeet Kune Do
Winston Churchill 5'7" Becoming the greatest wartime leader of the 20th century AND winning the Nobel Prize for Literature
Napoleon Boneparte 5'6" Winning hundreds of battles to seize control over most of Europe in less than 10 years
Urijah Faber 5'6" Becoming one of the best pound-for-pound mixed martial arts fighters in the world
Mahatma Gandhi 5'4" Igniting freedom across the world by leading India's Independence Movement using nonviolent civil disobedience
Josh Hutcherson 5'7" Co-starring in one of the highest grossing film franchises of all time, The Hunger Games
James Madison 5'4" Serving as the fourth President of the United States and helping draft the Constitution and Bill of Rights
Rivers Cuomo 5'6" Founding Weezer, an American rock band that sold over 17 million albums worldwide
Prince 5'2" Winning 7 Grammy Awards, selling over 100 million albums and being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Andrew Carnegie 5'2" Going from poor immigrant to wealthy businessman by leading the growth of the American steel industry, then giving away almost all of his money
Robin Williams 5'7" Entertaining the world through his work in such films as Good Will Hunting, Dead Poets Society, Aladdin and Mrs. Doubtfire
Bob Marley 5'8" Selling over 75 million albums while popularizing reggae music and Rastafarianism worldwide
Robert Downey, Jr. 5'8" Playing Tony Stark in the blockbuster film series Iron Man and overcoming addiction
Martin Short 5'7" Winning numerous awards for his role in plays and films like Three Amigos, Father of the Bride and SNL
Paul Simon 5'3" Winning 12 Grammy Awards as a solo singer-songwriter and one half of Simon & Garfunkel
Yuri Gagarin 5'2" Being the first human to enter into outer space
Charlie Chaplin 5'5" Becoming one of the most famous people in the world during the silent film era by writing, directing, producing, scoring and starring in his own films
Frodo Baggins 3'6" Returning the "One Ring" to Mount Doom
Bono 5'7" Being the front man of rock band U2 and one of the most influential philanthropists in the world
Ulysses S. Grant 5'8" Leading the Union Army to victory as Commanding General during the Civil War and serving as the 18th President of the United States
Tom Cruise 5'7" Becoming one of the most famous actors in Hollywood and one of the most powerful celebrities in the world
Pablo Picasso 5'4" Co-founding one of the most influential art movements of the 20th century, Cubism
Thom Yorke 5'6" Writing and performing for the award-winning, best-selling alternative rock band Radiohead
Peter Dinklage 4'5" Winning an Emmy and Golden Globe Award for his role as Tyrion Lannister in HBO's hit series Game of Thrones
Al Pacino 5'7" Playing the two most famous Hollywood mobsters, Michael Corleone in The Godfather and Tony Montana in Scarface
Michael J. Fox 5'4" Starring in the Back to the Future trilogy, helping find a cure for Parkinson's Disease
Roger Daltrey 5'7" Singing for The Who, one of the greatest rock bands of all time
Voltaire 5'3" Writing thousands of poems, plays, books and letters as one of the most influential thinkers of the Age of Enlightenment
Tyrone "Muggsy" Bogues 5'3" Being the shortest man to ever play professional basketball in the NBA
Ben Stiller 5'8" Writing, starring in, directing and/or producing more than 50 films that have grossed billions of dollars worldwide
Woody Allen 5'5" Becoming one of the most influential and successful actors, writers, comedians and directors of all time, and being nominated for 24 Academy Awards
Harry Houdini 5'4" Becoming the most famous escape artist of all time
Daniel Radcliffe 5'5" Starring in the Harry Potter series, the highest grossing film franchise of all time
Humphrey Bogart 5'8" Appearing in over 75 films, including Casablanca and going down in history as one of the greatest American movie stars of all time

Dustin Hoffman 5'6" Winning two Academy Awards and 13 Golden Globe Awards for movies like The Graduate, Rain Man and Hook
Bruno Mars 5'6" Rising to fame incredibly quickly to become one of the best-selling musical performers of all time and a Grammy Award winning singer-songwriter
Jack Black 5'6" Starring in Hollywood hits like King Kong, Tropic Thunder and Kung Fu Panda, and co-founding the comedic rock band Tenacious D
Spud Webb 5'7" Winning the NBA Slam Dunk Contest as one of the shortest players in the league
Kevin Hart 5'2" Being an award-winning actor, comedian, writer and producer
Ludwig van Beethoven 5'3" Earning the status of one of the most famous and influential musical composers of all time
CeeLo Green 5'6" Composing hit songs like "Forget You" and "Crazy", and appearing on NBC's reality show The Voice
Aziz Ansari 5'6" Starring in NBC's Parks and Recreation
Danny DeVito 5'0" Co-starring in Taxi, Batman Returns and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and co-producing movies such as Pulp Fiction and Garden State
Jason Schwartzman 5'6" Acting in movies like Rushmore and The Grand Budapest Hotel, and playing drums in the rock band Phantom Planet
Mark Wahlberg 5'8" Becoming the rapper Marky Mark, a Calvin Klein underwear model, and an award-winning actor and producer
John Stewart 5'6" Hosting satirical news program The Daily Show and winning 19 Emmy Awards
Elton John 5'7" Selling over 300 million records and co-writing more than 50 Top 40 hits over a 50 year musical career
James "Logan" Howlett 5'3" Defeating his arch nemesis Sabertooth and holding his own against the Hulk in some of the most epic battles the Marvel Universe has ever seen
Jason Bryant Acuña 4'1" Playing "Wee Man" in the MTV reality franchise Jackass and skateboarding professionally
Apolo Ohno 5'8" Winning eight medals in the Winter Olympics
Mario Andretti 5'7" Being the only racing driver to win the Indianapolis 500, Daytona 500 and Formula One World Championship (plus over 100 other major wins)
Yogi Berra 5'7" Becoming one of the best MLB catchers of all time and being named MVP three times
Henry Winkler 5'6" Playing "The Fonz" on the classic American sitcom Happy Days
Beck 5'7" Winning five Grammy Awards as one of the most influential and diverse multi-instrumentalists and composers of our time
Jason Alexander 5'4" Playing George Costanza on one of the greatest TV series of all time, Seinfeld
Martin Scorsese 5'3" Directing some of the most iconic films of all time, including Taxi Driver, Raging Bull, Goodfellas and Gangs of New York
Manny Pacquiao 5'7" Being the first and only boxer to win titles in eight different weight classes and being elected to the Philippine House of Representatives
Genghis Khan 5'1" Using political and military tactics to unite disparate nomadic tribes of Northeast Asia to form the Mongol Empire

Yeah. And I used to drink a lot of diet coke and eat a lot of liquorice.

How is it worse, its just beef and oats, its not some fucking processed shite that you probably eat.

At my burger factories we cum in the pigs before we sell them to the goyim

Flea 5'6" Being the bassist and co-founder of the legendary rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers
T.E. Lawrence 5'5" Serving as a liason officer for the British Army in Egypt during WWI, writing The Seven Pillars of Wisdom and becoming the subject of the film Lawrence of Arabia
Sean McColl 5'7" Earning multiple professional climbing medals and winning American Ninja Warrior
Truman Capote 5'4" Writing iconic literary classics like Breakfast at Tiffany's and In Cold Blood
Jonah Hill 5'7" Writing for and acting in critically-acclaimed films like Moneyball, The Wolf of Wall Street, Superbad and Knocked Up
Lionel Messi 5'7" Garnering the reputation of one of the best soccer players of all time by the age of 27
Mel Brooks 5'4" Creating ultra popular comic parodies like Spaceballs and Robin Hood: Men in Tights, and being an EGOT winner
Salvador Dali 5'7" Becoming one of the most prominent surrealist artists in the world through such works as The Persistence of Memory and The Elephants
Bob Dylan 5'6" Winning 11 Grammy Awards as one of the most influential, successful and enduring singer-songwriters of all time
William Faulkner 5'6" Winning two Pulitzer Prizes and the Nobel Prize for Literature
Alfred Hitchcock 5'6" Earning the nickname of "The Master of Suspense" and being regarded as the greatest British filmmaker of all time
Spike Lee 5'5" Producing and directing over 35 award-winning films, and examining racial relations and urban life in an honest, often controversial way
John Leguizamo 5'8" Winning multiple awards for producing and acting in a wide variety of movies, plays and TV shows
Mike Myers 5'7" Starring in comedies like SNL, Shrek, Austin Powers and Wayne's World (which was based on the character he created)
Aristotle 5'5" Remaining one of the most influential thinkers of all time, thousands of years after his death
Steven Spielberg 5'7" Directing and producing some of the most popular and amazing movies ever made, such as E.T., Jaws, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones and Saving Private Ryan
F. Scott Fitzgerald 5'7" Writing The Great Gatsby, which became one of the most popular books ever written after his death
J. R. R. Tolkien 5'5" Writing The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings
Ralph Lauren 5'6" Founding one of the most successful American clothing brands to date
Henri Toulouse-Lautrec 4'11" Making a name for himself as the best-known painter of the Post-Impressionist period
Kanye West 5'8" Winning 21 Grammy Awards, selling over 100 million albums and helping create the "alternative rap" genre
Bob Costas 5'7" Hosting nine (and counting) Olympic games for NBC Sports, among countless other televised sporting events
Daymond John 5'7" Founding the clothing company FUBU and appearing as an investor on ABC's Shark Tank
Sean Sherk 5'6" Holding a 36-4 mixed martial arts record, including a win against Nick Diaz, while fighting in both the UFC and PRIDE
Danny Padilla 5'2" Earning the nickname "The Giant Killer" after repeatedly beating much taller men in international bodybuilding competitions
Alexander the Great 5'6" Creating the largest political empire in the ancient world through military conquest and spreading Greek culture across the East
Franco Columbu 5'5" Achieving champion level status in professional bodybuilding, Olympic powerlifting and amateur boxing
Jet Li 5'6" Becoming a national Wushu champion, action movie star and fight choreographer in China and America
Darren Sproles 5'6" Setting records in college and professional sports as one of the shortest and most talented running backs in the NFL
Simon Cowell 5'8" Serving as the first judge on American Idol before creating the show The X Factor and signing numerous major musical acts to his own record label
Seth Green 5'4" Starring in movies like Austin Powers, creating the show Robot Chicken and being the voice of Chris Griffin on Family Guy

Fuck me this short vs tall posting is getting out of hand.

12 of those people aren't even White.

Marc Anthony 5'7" Winning two Grammy Awards and five Latin Grammy Awards, and acting in major Hollywood productions like Man on Fire
David Sedaris 5'5" Writing multiple New York Times bestsellers like Naked and Me Talk Pretty One Day that have sold over 10 million copies worldwide
Carlos Slim 5'8" Becoming the wealthiest person in the world (the "Warren Buffett of Mexico") by building an investment and telecom empire
Jesse Eisenberg 5'7" Playing Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg (who is 5'9") in the movie The Social Network
Gael Garcia Bernal 5'6" Becoming an award-winning actor and director in both Mexico and the United States
Sergey Brin 5'8" Co-inventing one of the world's most popular and profitable companies - Google
Giorgio Armani 5'8" Founding the brand Armani and becoming one of the most successful fashion designers of all time
George Lucas 5'7" Creating Star Wars and Indiana Jones
Isaac Newton 5'6" Laying the groundwork for classical mechanics

Not really an accomplishment for manlet crew tbh lad.

Didn't know Chinggis was that small, but I suppose Mongolians would be pretty short.

i remember reading something somewhere that said most humans shouldnt be eaten because our diets have become so atrocious we're basically walking tumours

Hmmm

Cooked inside a colon.

Wow, another non-argument

Lanklets btfo

Their only claim to not being LOSERS btfo lmao

Niggers aren't taller. They're notorious manlets. Not as small as gooks, but still manlets.

The White race is the tall race.

No it isn't, what are you even spraffing lad?

Sambos are really tall but niggers from West Africa and shit are shorter dudes

No matter what a manlet accomplishes, a lanklet can come along and emasculate him simply by patting him on the head.

Checkmate, manlets.

sounds like a sunday roast on a monday afternoon tbh

I'm 5'11 lad, neither lanklet or manlet.

Half these people don't make manlets look good at all. Let your short man complex go.

pygmies and tutsis

Only way to get halal pork tbh

It isn't even, hes talking utter shite.

napoleon complex lad

He's one of those autists who's squeemish about his din dins. Probably cried when he first learned meet comes from badgers lmao

And a manlet can come and throw an ippon at him and snap his hand in seconds lmao

Yeah they do. Just because you don't like someone's accomplishments doesn't mean they haven't accomplished something fellow manlet.

aberrations

And the other half make us look like fucking GODS.

Then I headbutt you in the balls you big shit

I say short man complex, just to remind the midget cunts they truly are short.

LANKLETS BTFO

i know but still haggis is fucking revolting as a national dish tbh

Manlets can headbutt you in the plums, though

Well that's not nice of you to say at all lad.

Haggis is great mate, just because its sheep's stomach doesn't mean its bad.

Jesus Christ, she's heavenly.

STOP CO-OPTING THE PARTY

How hard is it to see that mass immigration is the real force for cultural change, and that a law which bans clothing is a Stalingrad which affects a minority of Muslim women (they only want to ban full face covering) and does nothing for integrating the hundreds of thousands who come in each year?

I can just imagine the next general election assuming we have a leader who won't cause UKIP to collapse, with every spokesperson for the party being asked about fucking burqas.

People think I'm 6 or over all the time, I'm not part of your crew lad.

That is the point lad, if they get talking about burqas and halal meat for hours on end. We can't say the things that matter. We're just talking for hours about autistic shit nobody cares about,

Under 6'3" is manlet.

BOMBER HARRIS WAS SHORT

HITLER WAS SHORT

LANKLETS ON SEDOKU WATCH

6 IS ALSO MANLET TIER MY FELLOW MANLET

>HE ISN'T 6'8" AND THINKS HE'S NOT A MANLET

O I AM LAFFIN

YES OR NO

Short body, short temper.

YKTD, if you're here, please come back to the original brit/pol/ on 4chan.

Having a tripfag for us to hate and shitpost about is fun.

BAN THE BURQA

IT'S A PERVERSION OF THE QURAN AND HAS NO PLACE IN BRITISH ISLAM

I have social dominance over you. Submit.

WEW LAD

maybe you can cook one for me sometime then

There's no YKTD here, lad

He can fuck off, we don't want him.

Go back there you fucking traitor. We left halfchan for a reason, have you forgotten already? Or were you never there back then? Disgusting piece of shit

Speak louder lad, I didn't quite catch that, I was too busy towering over you.

5'7" BUT A NINE INCH COCK

JAMES DEEN HAS FUCKED MORE GIRLS THAN YOU EVER WILL AND EVEN BEATS THEM BUT HERE ARE LANKLETS THAN NO GIRLS WILL TOUCH BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE HER KIDS OSTEOPEROSIS

THIS IS WHAT A MANLET IN DENIAL ACTUALLY BELIEVES

Traditional sausage would be pushed into the washed colon. Because they didn't have the facility to liquidize hooves and extrude them.

new thread

>HE THINKS ANYONE WAS SPEAKING

Hitting new lows here lad.

MY HEIGHT IS ONLY PHYSICAL MY INTELLECT IS IMMEASURABLE

Manlet is shorter or on par with the average woman so like 5'6"-5'7" but if your 5'8"-5'11' you're going to run into woman taller than you, or as tall as you, 6'-6'3" is literally the perfect height for a man

No_

DONE MORE THAN YOU LMAO

LANKY TWATS HAVE HAIR FULL OF BATS

its a non issuethe moderate ones are the more dangerous ones since they fly under the radar with their taqiyyah and platitudes about peace and love, meanwhile they pump out several little soldiers for allah

You know nothing asbout Lorne sausage do you lad, don't talk about shite you don't know lad.

HE'S A LANKLET LAD WHAT CAN HE KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING LMAO

No what is it?
What's the skin made from?

5' 7" in the morning.

POWER TO THE MANLETS RIGHT ON

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

JUST

I AM 5'7" AND I AM THE KING OF BRIT/POL/

DID WILLY WONKA DESIGN HER BACKGROUND IMAGE??

You're the leader of the alt right in Britain?

WEW